Lisa Marie Photography, Inc. Reviews

Lisa Marie Photography, Inc.

Lisa Marie Photography, Inc.

Rocky Point, NY

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Leanna
    Leanna D. Getting married on 12/04/2021

Amazing and flexible!

Lisa was such a pleasure to work with! She was always easy to get in touch with, which is so important especially as a COVID bride. Lisa made the process of postponing our reception, but keeping our original wedding ceremony date a stress free experience. She is very flexible and understanding during these times. We were able to have our ceremony in December 2020 captured beautifully! Due to unforeseen circumstances, Lisa was unable to be at our ceremony. She contacted us promptly and was able to send her photographer, Meghan, to capture our day instead. Meghan did an amazing job! We have gorgeous snowy pictures from her! We are looking forward to using Lisa Marie Photography for our reception in 2021!
    Katelynn L. Married on 07/09/2021

Amazing wedding photographer

Lisa Marie is absolutely incredible. From the planning process to the day of - she made being a covid bride so much easier. She helped with our transition to a backyard wedding due to the covid restrictions put into place. For the day of the process was so smooth, timing was planned, and who photographed with who and when was planned. She didn't make you feel like poses or any photographs were forced, they were elegant and truly captured the beauty of the day.

I highly recommend Lisa Marie and her team. Will work with her again! :)
    Elizabeth H. Married on 05/07/2021

The Best Photographer

It all started when I booked my venue and when I booked our date with Majestic Gardens. The first recommendation they made was Lisa Marie. I am so blessed and so happy with my experience. Lisa has been amazing, flexible, and brilliant with her ideas. Unfortunately, I am a Covid-19 Bride and was forced to postpone our wedding. Lisa was so amazing and responsive when we had to change dates and was accommodating with our contract too. Our pictures came out so beautiful and I love every single one. She captured the love between me and my now husband, our families, and our friends. I cannot wait for my next adventure with Lisa. We will most definitely use her again. Thank you Lisa!
  • Michelle
    Michelle F. Married on 04/23/2021

wedding vendor

Lisa was our photographer for our 4/23/21 wedding. With all the uncertainty if our wedding was going to happen she kept us extremely calm and reassured us to stay positive! Sure enough our wedding happened and it was the first most “normal” thing a lot of us experienced since 2019!! She made us feel so comfortable the whole day. My husband isn’t the fondest of pictures and you would have never known! Prior to my wedding, she answered any of the questions that we asked and was very quick with her response time. If we had any questions she would call us within the next day and calm my nerves! Working with Lisa Marie Photography, Inc. was truly a pleasure and I highly recommend her! Will definitely look to book her for photos in the future!
    Krissy M. Married on 02/10/2021

Amazing experience!

Lisa was our photographer for out 10/26/19 wedding. She made us feel so comfortable with her that it was a seamless part of our day to take the pictures! Prior to the wedding, she answered any of the questions that we asked her and was very quick with her response time. During the day of our wedding, she made us feel so at ease and made sure that we got any of the shots that we wanted. Working with Lisa Marie Photography, Inc. was truly a pleasure and I highly reccommend her!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 12/04/2020

Memories to last a lifetime!

We had previously used Lisa Marie for our engagement photos. It was a perfect opportunity to see her style firsthand and get to know each other. It helped so much on the big day to be comfortable with our photographer.
    On the day of our wedding she had an assistant with her. I didn’t realize how important this woman would be until I met her. She helped me with so many small details while Lisa Marie was taking photos, this way she could get the perfect shot while she helped me perfect my stance, hair or flowers for the photo. This also helped my bridesmaids to be able to relax and enjoy themselves more.
    Furthermore, our wedding was in December, so the sun set was early. She took beautiful backlit photos in the dark and even was able to capture our moments in the rain when it started to drizzle.
    We are so thankful for all of the moments she captured for us.
    Brenden S. Married on 12/04/2020

Beautiful Photos!

We absolutely LOVED every aspect of working with Lisa Marie Photography! We felt so comfortable working with Lisa and Keith on our wedding day. Our photos came out even better than we could have hoped for and we are so excited to show them off to everyone. We would highly recommend Lisa and her staff to anyone in search of a photographer!
    Adriana A. Married on 11/27/2020

Wonderful & Professional

We all know a covid wedding has its challenges. Our venue was moved 4 days before our wedding and Lisa was flexible and understanding. Her knowledge of many venues made the change in venue a breeze for her. In our planning period, the moment we met with Lisa we knew who our photographer was going to be. The packages offered and the prices were beyond expectation. We received our photos in what felt like the next week and We are in love. It is going to be difficult to pick out the photos we want for our album. Lisa's staff was also exceptional. Her assistant Rob took gorgeous photos. Highly recommend.
    Alyssa Married on 10/25/2020

We received the most beautiful pictures!!

Lisa Marie and her assistant were great on our wedding day! From the moment we spoke with Lisa Marie, we knew we had made the right decision. She was responsive, easy to talk to and took the most beautiful pictures that day!! We definitely made the right choice in choosing Lisa Marie for our wedding photos!
  • Selena
    Selena R. Married on 10/17/2020

100% reccomend!

Let me start by saying planning a wedding during COVID was not easy, between 3 date changes and a last minute venue change things seemed so hectic but never once did Lisa Marie let us down. She was so accommodating and understanding throughout everything, we are so happy we had this company as our photog vendor. On our wedding day, we had Elizabeth for just 2 hours of service and she rocked it! She was so fun, friendly and really easy to work with. Since we had a small wedding we did a livestream of our ceremony and as we rewatched it back we were impressed to see Elizabeth's eye for a shot and how attentive and passionate she is about her work.

Lisa Marie Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Selena. I am so glad everything worked out and we were able to be there for you and document your beautiful wedding. Elizabeth is a very talented photographer and absolutely loves what she does. Thank you again so much and Congratulations again! Xo
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Married on 10/11/2020

Professional and Beautiful Photos

From the first time that we met with Lisa to go over the different packages and look at some sample albums, we knew that we would be in good hands. We loved the photos that we saw and Lisa was just so easy to work with throughout the entire process. She is an absolute sweetheart and allowed us to make changes to our package only a few weeks before our big day. We were originally supposed to have a package deal through our venue and then we had added on a second photographer, as well as extra hours of shooting in order to get coverage of the entire day. With having to downsize our wedding and change locations, Lisa worked with us on no longer needing a second photographer and adjusting what photos were included in our package. With changing our package we lost the two parent folios, but then she wound up throwing in two 8 x 10 photos so that way each of our parents could still get something! We weren’t expecting that, but we absolutely appreciated it!

On the day of the wedding Lisa and her assistant arrived right on time and ready to shoot all the action. She started off at my husband’s father’s house to get some pictures of the guys getting ready, and then headed over to where I was getting ready. Lisa knew all of the great spots for us to take photos at our new venue location and she made us both feel very comfortable throughout the entire day. We were also very happy with the turn around time for getting our photos back. About six weeks after our wedding occurred, we got a phone call from Lisa letting us know that she placed our flash drive with all of our pictures and our order form in the mail. Two days later we had our pictures on a beautiful wooden USB drive that came nicely packaged in a wooden box. There are so many beautiful pictures and moments that Lisa and her assistant captured, that it was very difficult choosing which ones were going to make it into our album that was included with our package. I highly recommend using Lisa to capture your special occasions!
  • Karissa
    Karissa P. Married on 10/04/2020

Amazing experience!

I would give 10 stars if I could! highly recommend using Lisa Marie Photography, Inc. Seeing how passionate she is about her job was amazing. Getting our photographs back was such a fun experience, seeing how many special moments she captured means so much to my husband and I. You wont regret having your wedding day captured by Lisa.

Lisa Marie Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review. It was such a pleasure working with you guys. It was really such a fun day. Definitely looking forward to working with you again in the future. xo
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany C. Married on 10/03/2020

An absolute pleasure to work with!

My husband and I got married in October 2020. We chose Lisa Marie Photography because they were so highly recommended by our venue and we have to agree. From the first meeting with Lisa Marie, we were so excited to book with this company! The morning of the wedding was wonderful. The photographer and the photographer's assistant knew exactly what to do and where to go to make the best photos. They had great suggestions and ideas and they were so friendly. I am not someone who always loves to have all attention on her and both photographers made me feel comfortable the whole time. They listened to my requests and the pictures look beautiful. The girls stayed with us the whole day and made my husband and me feel so special. I absolutely loved working with Lisa Marie photography and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who is looking for every moment of their event to be captured!
  • Jeanine
    Jeanine Married on 10/02/2020

Love them!

Just to cut to the chase I HIGHLY recommend Lisa marie photography. Outstanding & honestly so much fun! Amanda & Megan fit right in with our group and had a ton of laughs. It honestly allowed us to relax and forget the pressure or any anxiousness. They did everything I would dream about for our wedding. professional, friendly, nice, sense of humor .. just overall a great team! We already said we’d hire them again just to have a party! Lol def. look into it if you’re looking for fantastic photographers!
  • Lisa
    Lisa G. Married on 09/27/2020

Highly Recommended!

Lisa Marie is an excellent photographer! She and her assistant were very professional, and personable. She took care of every detail from start to finish. We love our wedding pictures!

Lisa Marie Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Lisa for this beautiful review. We absolutely had a wonderful time with you guys. Your wedding was amazing. Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your special day. Congratulations again!
  • Maria
    Maria D. Married on 09/09/2020

Amazing job!

I was very nervous because it was my second marriage and I had it in my backyard. Lisa Marie managed to get the most beautiful images of my yard and did not miss a person at the reception. She was professional and was so calm despite the family chaos!
    Janine M. Married on 09/09/2020

Incredibile experience!

Lisa and her team are incredible people! They are easy to work with, reliable, and our wedding photos came out beautiful. Hands down the best. Every photo that we requested was captured beautifully. Thank you! -Janine - 9/21/19 wedding
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra C. Married on 01/10/2020

Excellent photos!

Lisa did an excellent job with our wedding photos and did a great job to make me feel like she was really listening to everything we wanted out of our photography. I am so happy with how everything turned out!
  • Ashley
    Ashley P. Married on 12/20/2019

100% Recommend

My husband and I got married on 12/20/19. Lisa and her team did such a good job of capturing our beautiful day the attention to detail was amazing. She really cares about how everything looks before she takes the pictures i remember countless times through the day where she either fixed my hair or my veil so it wouldn't be in my face for a bride that made me feel like she cared about my day as much as i did and i feel that is so important when choosing a photographer very professional. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. Lisa and her team made us feel comfortable and relaxed so our pictures came out natural. I can't thank her and her team enough for an amazing job and look forward to using her for any up coming events and would definitely recommend her.

Lisa Marie Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review. It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. Such a beautiful Christmas themed wedding. Definitely looking forward to working with you again in the future. :) Thank you again so much! xoxo
    Christina N. Married on 11/24/2019

Beautiful Pictures!

Lisa Marie was wonderful to work with. She accommodated us with what we we needed! Her pictures came out amazing and we highly recommend her to capture your special day!
    Robyn Married on 11/16/2019

Best photographer ever!

Lisa Marie is the best photographer I could have ever asked for. Her attention to detail is absolutely impeccable. We spoke prior to the big day and went through any shots I might have wanted and she got every single thing I asked for and then some. She really goes above and beyond. She gives great direction and her assistant Megan was so helpful. We just received our photos and I was blown away! I’m going to have a hard time choosing my favorites for my album!
    Amanda M. Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful memories captured

We are so happy to have used Lisa Marie Photography for our wedding photographer. Both Lisa and Kerry were exceptional. They made us feel at ease throughout the whole day, which is important because taking pictures can be hectic. The pictures truly came out beautiful and captured all of our special memories of such a wonderful day. The whole process from start to finish was easy and organized. We would highly recommend Lisa Marie Photographer to everyone for all of their photography needs!
    Michelle K. Married on 09/29/2019

Wonderful, reasonable, beautiful shots!

We got married on 9/29/19 and chose lisa marie photography to capture our big day! From choosing our package, to answering any questions that I had leading up to the big day, lisa marie was always there to answer! For the big day, our photographer was Kerry and not only was she so sweet, all of the shots of the day were amazing! HIGHLY recommend!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 09/20/2019

Beautiful Memories

Our wedding was on October 19th and Lisa and her team did an amazing job. She took notes of how we wanted pictures and made sure she captured all of those and even more for our special day. Her skill are impeccable and she knows how to listen to the bride and groom to get the image they are looking for. She really knows how to keep you in your budget, but also gives you above and beyond service throughout the whole process. Thank you again for making our day truly magical.
    Heather V. Married on 09/13/2019

Excellent!

All of our pictures came out beautiful, it was so hard to choose which ones we wanted to put in our wedding album! Lisa and her assistant made the day go very smoothly!