Lisa Marie Photography Reviews

Lisa Marie Photography 6
Lisa Marie Photography 7
  • Alina

Alina 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect. Amazing. Awesome. Magical.

Lisa and Luis were by far the best fir for our wedding day photographers. From the moment we booked them they were so involved in make sure our special day was as special as can be! Lisa was so thoughtful with coming up with unique photo ideas, such as suggesting different poses, and even bringing confetti and balloons as props to take magical photos with! Together, her and Luis are a POWER HOUSE of a team that will capture your wedding day and let you relive the whole day through their pictures for the rest of your life. I can't say enough positive things about them, other than they're the best photography team ever!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Lisa Marie Photography 8
    Lisa Marie Photography 9
    Lisa Marie Photography 10
    Lisa Marie Photography 11

Lisa Marie Photography's reply:

Crying! So happy to be a part of a special moment in both of your lives and happy to say I too can relive such a beautiful love story through ALL your photos! 馃槏

Taylor 路 Married on 09/23/2018

We can not explain how happy we are with Lisa's work! She did a phenomenal job, between being professional, giving guidance being a friend and of course being a great photographer. She did not just capture "Our Wedding" she captured everyone's feelings and the time of our lives! I would not have it through the day without her and her help! She made out wedding day everything we could have dreamed of!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Lisa Marie Photography's reply:

You have no idea how happy I was to be there. I had such a great time! Thank you both for being so awesome and making it so easy to capture your love. 鉂わ笍

Mireya 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Lisa is simply UH-MAZING! She is really more than just a photographer! From the day we first met, she offered endless support,advice and guidance. We felt secured and confident that we hired THE ONE. She is so professional and took the role as the perfect wedding planner so effortlessly. She is also very creative! We were suppose to have a send-off using sparklers but the order did not make it on time. So Lisa ingeniously put together a beautiful rose-pedal shower send off at the last minute! Lisa not only captured memories we will cherish forever, but established a friendship that will last a lifetime. We highly recommend Lisa! You won't be disappointed. We will definitely utilize her services for future events.

Sent on 10/11/2018

So blessed to be by your side on your special day. <3

Amy 路 Married on 03/09/2018

There are not enough words to say when it comes to describing my experience with Lisa Marie. Lisa went above and beyond my expectations for not only our engagement photo session but also our wedding photos. Throughout our wedding planning journey she was open to provide opinions, she met me when I asked her to whether it was at the venue or a local Starbucks to discuss final plans. Lisa was early at the venue on wedding day and did not leave until my husband and I left. As I receive previews of our wedding photos I am more and more in love and absolutely have no regrets at all of hiring Lisa as our photographer. She is a great friend and we will continue to have Lisa as our photographer as our family grows! Not only did my husband and I love her, but my entire family loved her and her professionalism!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    Lisa Marie Photography 17
    Lisa Marie Photography 18
    Lisa Marie Photography 19

Lisa Marie Photography's reply:

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I CANNOT wait to give you the final product and continue seeing your little family grow. 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Cristina 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Very much recommended!!! I loveddddddd her work and felt very comfortable in ever way during our wedding!

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Lisa Marie Photography 20

Lisa Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review my page Cristina. I am so thankful for the chance to photograph you special day. I wish you many more special moments for you and your little family.

Vanessa 路 Married on 08/05/2017

It's can be very stressful when you're having a destination wedding! After months of searching, I finally found Lisa (my best friend actually found her) She is the absolute best! Lisa went above and beyond to make sure the day and days leading up to our special day were stress free and perfect. She's such a cool person, very nice, very humble, very professional and she has all the qualities and more you are looking for in a great photographer. We absoultly loved our photos and album, she was always sending me little glimpses of them while we waited for them as well. I definitively recommend her! Thanks again for everything Lisa!

Sent on 01/27/2018
    Lisa Marie Photography 21
    Lisa Marie Photography 22
    Lisa Marie Photography 23
    Lisa Marie Photography 24

Lisa Marie Photography's reply:

I CANNOT even begin to tell you how much I love capturing your special day. I had so much fun and enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you so much and I cannot wait to meet your little princess :)

Kaitlyn 路 Married on 07/10/2017

Lisa is such an amazing photographer for any style of shoot. She does such a great job in helping to make you feel comfortable and get the best photos for your album! Her edits look so beautiful and she does everything in a timely matter and will even send a few photos to hold you over until she鈥檚 finished, which we all need! Lol I 100% would recommend Lisa for any shoot. She did both my wedding and engagement shoots and I have never been disappointed in any of her work.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Lisa Marie Photography's reply:

I had so much fun on this day. You and Anthony were perfect this day and perfect for each other. I can't wait for more shoots with you two!

Jaimy 路 Married on 05/21/2016

Lisa is an exceptional, talented and professional photographer. Her dedication to the role was apparent through the night, when she managed not only to take the best of shots, but also help us in other matters as well. Communication was very efficient as well. I will be using Lisa again for futures event and definitely recommend using her services. You will not be disappointed. Thanks again, Lisa!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Lisa Marie Photography 25
    Lisa Marie Photography 26
    Lisa Marie Photography 27
    Lisa Marie Photography 28
    Lisa Marie Photography 29
    Lisa Marie Photography 30

Lisa Marie Photography's reply:

I had so much fun with you both! Thank you for letting me capture your special day! :)

Kamrey 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Lisa and luis are such a great team!! I'm so glad we chose you to capture mine and Erriks love. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful. 100% well worth the money spent. Super easy payment plan as well. Cheers new friend! You rock!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Lisa Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day 鉂わ笍 Cannot wait for you guys to see the photos!