Lisa Hornak Photography Reviews

Lisa Hornak Photography 6
Lisa Hornak Photography 7

Jessica M 路 Married on 09/07/2019

So enchanting

Lisa was so bubbly and had a great vibe the entire time! She really got us smiling and the pictures came out so amazing 馃槏

Sent on 09/19/2019
    Lisa Hornak Photography 8
    Lisa Hornak Photography 9
    Lisa Hornak Photography 10
    Lisa Hornak Photography 11

Sylvia Yu 路 Married on 06/28/2019

Great professionalism, guidance and dedication

We worked with Nicole for our engagement shoot and our wedding. It was absolutely wonderful to work with her. She was very easy to get along with and is amazing at coaching and guiding us throughout the shoot. You can see that she is a very dedicated worker and super kind. She helped me put my veil on when my bridal party was having trouble. She worked hard to get good outdoor shots. Even at the end of the night, after we said our goodbyes, she came back to take more pictures when she saw a good photo opportunity. My friends and family were giving me praises for her professionalism and kindness in the days after the wedding. We feel very lucky to have found her for this milestone in our lives and would 100% recommend her to all of our friends and family!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Croxall 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Lisa is the vendor you want to be best friends with

Lisa was phenomenal and we highly recommend her services!! She was fun, engaging, and was able to capture us in a genuine way. The included engagement shoot helped us get comfortable with Lisa right away and was a ton of fun. She uses natural light to its full potential. On our wedding day, she kept us on time, was very organized, and captured all of the photos we wanted. Lisa is also making us a blooper reel!!

All of her photos are crisp, clean, and captured so many moments that we wanted to hold onto forever. We could frame every single one as a centerpiece in our house. Through her attention to detail, we can relive every detail of our special day that flew by all too quickly.

Cannot recommend Lisa enough!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Lisa Hornak Photography 17
    Lisa Hornak Photography 18

Nicole 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Lisa is amazingly talented

I had the best experience with Lisa. We had a previous photographer which we didn't have a good experience with during our engagement photos and I am so thankful I found Lisa. She is very responsive and put our minds at ease weeks leading up to the wedding. Our engagement photos were spectacular and our wedding photos were beautiful!!! She was very organized the day and got everything we asked and more. I would recommend her for any type of photography. She is extremely talented and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Brooke 路 Married on 05/18/2018

Lisa is seriously AMAZING! After receiving a first look at our wedding photographs during our wedding reception (like, the photos that she just took of us a few hours earlier), my husband described her as magical - and that's exactly what she is!

We were originally connected with Lisa through a friend, and we are so beyond happy that she was able to work with us (I actually wouldn't even decide on a date with my venue until I knew that Lisa was available to photograph our wedding on that day!). From there, we met with Lisa and scheduled an engagement session. She is SUPER flexible - we had to change our original meeting date a few different times due to health issues with my husband, but she was totally okay with this and never made us feel bad about our constant emails and requests pre-wedding!

During our engagement session, Lisa just put us at ease. We're not really a PDA-y couple, and we've never had professional photographs of us done before, so we were a little nervous going into it. Lisa made us feel so comfortable and I'm so happy that she includes a free engagement session pre-wedding.

I can't even put into words how beautiful our wedding photos turned out. Everything was PERFECT! About two weeks prior to our wedding, there was a 90% chance of rain all day - this had me in a panic. Lisa calmed me down and got right to work preparing. She purchased bubble umbrellas that would look nice in photos, scoped out different spots in the venue that we could take pictures while still being covered, and even offered to stand in the rain for us to get the perfect shot. Luckily, the rain cleared about two days before the wedding, and we were able to take all of our pictures outside!

Besides her clear skill and talent, Lisa is just a genuinely nice person. She always makes you feel like you are her number one priority and, through the wedding process, she became more of a friend to me. I cannot recommend Lisa ENOUGH!

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Lisa Hornak Photography 24
    Lisa Hornak Photography 25
    Lisa Hornak Photography 26

Jeannine 路 Married on 09/09/2017

If you're looking for a photographer Lisa is who you want to book with. She was an absolute gem to work with and her bubbly personality shines through her work. The moments she was able to capture were absolutely amazing and her attention to detail is breathtaking. I couldn't imagine anyone better to work with to capture these intimate moments. Thank you Lisa for your gift!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Karoline 路 Married on 08/26/2017

We were so lucky to be able to work with Lisa for our engagement session at Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square! She was very professional and had such a creative eye! She also kept a positive attitude, even though it was over 90 degrees out for our session!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Ali 路 Married on 08/04/2017

We were so lucky to find and have Lisa as our engagement and wedding photographer! She and her team are such incredible and professional artists; I don't think our photos could have been more gorgeous and romantic. What we loved most was how great she was at capturing natural moments of the wedding and at the same time, was able to use the lighting and environment to her advantage. When we did our engagement and first look photos, she never asked us to make specific poses but rather would have us walk in areas with great lighting and colorful backdrops, which really made the photos elegant, fresh, and natural. Working with Lisa has been a wonderful stress-free experience, which made the wedding process enjoyable. Lisa was incredibly accommodating to our vision, she was also helpful in suggesting photo locations. Not only were the photos themselves amazing all the other details of our wedding package were perfect as well. The photos were mailed to us in very elegant wooden USB drive. Lisa also surprised us with a very unique approach to the wedding album. We chose every meticulous detail of the album even including the orientation of the photos. The process from beginning to end was flawless! If your looking for the best photographer in PA, choose Lisa! She will go above and beyond to capture your wedding day and make it truly special.

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Lisa Hornak Photography 34
    Lisa Hornak Photography 35
    Lisa Hornak Photography 36

Emily 路 Married on 06/03/2017

Lisa Hornak is a gem! Anyone who looks at her work can clearly see that she takes gorgeous photos, so I鈥檓 going to focus on raving about how great she is to work with. Let me start by saying that my husband and I are both blessed with an inability to make non-goofy faces when having our picture taken, so we were a little nervous about being professionally photographed without looking like a couple of awkward dweebs. However, Lisa was able to put us at ease right from the beginning! The awesome thing about Lisa is that she鈥檚 a total pro, but also has this great positive energy and down to earth vibe that made us feel as comfortable as possible in front of the camera. She鈥檚 a genuinely kind and upbeat person, and she really takes the time to make a personal connection with her clients. This not only makes her fun to work with, but also translates to more natural photos. I鈥檝e been in/at numerous weddings where the photographer runs way behind schedule during formals or is overly obtrusive during the reception, but Lisa (along with her second shooter, Amanda) was wonderfully organized and an absolute pleasure from start to finish. She even helped our florist (seriously!) pin my dress when I dropped a hem midway through pictures! Lisa鈥檚 friendliness, professionalism, artistic skill, and attention to detail are all top-notch. We absolutely love our engagement and wedding photos, and we would recommend Lisa to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Aimee 路 Married on 05/06/2017

Lisa is simply amazing at her job. She has a true passion for taking photos and making them come to life! She made it so easy for my fianc茅 Michael and I to relax and feel like no one was watching or taking our pictures. She made us laugh and feel so comfortable which isn't easy for my fianc茅 who's shy. She made him have so much fun and we all couldn't stop laughing. She's absolutely amazing! I feel like I've known her forever because she's so easy going! I can't wait to see her wonderful work in our wedding photos ?? Highly recommend her for any of your photo needs!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Amy 路 Married on 02/04/2017

I literally don't even know where to begin....there's too many great things to say about working with Lisa. I guess I will first start with her wedding package/pricing. It's amazing!! She includes an engagement session as well as full wedding day coverage with a second photographer. Many photographers charge extra if you want an engagement session which I feel is wrong. It's a great way to get to know your photographer and become comfortable in front of the camera before your wedding day. You get every single photo she takes. The price for everything she does is extremely reasonable because her quality of work is OUTSTANDING. Our engagement and wedding photos are worth every penny and then some. The best part is how quickly she gets them back to you. I don't know how she does it! I just got married not even a week ago and she has my wedding posted to her blog with a ton of pictures. It's so nice to be able to get a little preview in the meantime while you wait to get everything back. They are absolutely beautiful!! I could stare at them all day...

Finally, I just want to talk about Lisa for a second. She truly is an amazing person. I don't know how a stranger you meet one time could be your biggest fan and genuinely happy for you....but she does/is! She gets so excited when she captures the perfect moment and even gets all choked up during the most beautiful moments. That's how passionate she is about her work and it clearly shows in her photos. I can't thank her enough for everything she has done for my husband and I.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Tara 路 Married on 12/17/2016

We recently had our wedding just this past December, & felt extremely blessed to have had Lisa as our photographer. First of all, we were blown away by her innate talent and creativity eye for taking such beautiful, bright photos, but she is also so kind and wonderful to work with. We absolutely loved our engagement photos, and feel the same way about our wedding photos!! She goes above and beyond to make your experience the very best it can be, and was there every step of the way to make our day super special. She even drove 2 hours to be there for us in winter weather. We just can't say enough about how fantastic she is, and will definitely highly recommend her to any newly engaged couples!! She is the best & we thank her so so much for everything!! :-)

Sent on 01/16/2017

Terry 路 Married on 12/17/2016

We would highly recommend Lisa for your engagement, wedding or for any special event! She was so professional and pleasant from start to finish! The pictures from the engagement session and wedding photos came out amazing! She always took the time to get back to us with any question we would have and was extremely helpful. The morning of the wedding, she also, besides taking pictures, helped with getting the bride ready. We thought she was like a ninja, she was everywhere taking pictures! We couldn't have been happier, and we will always use her for any type of special occasion in the future! Thank you again Lisa for making Tara and Ryan's engagement and wedding photos so beautiful and memorable!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Kristen 路 Married on 12/09/2016

My husband and I fell in love with Lisa's photography quickly after seeing pictures she took at our chosen venue. It was perfect timing! We wasted no time in looking up reviews and after reading only great things, I contacted her. She immediately made me feel so excited about the process, even though I am not always so excited about having my picture taken. Lisa made us both feel comfortable in front of the camera and I love her ability to make pictures seem so natural and candid! I know we couldn't have chosen a better photographer and it was so great having her there on our special day. Besides her awesome personality and talent, she also already has our pictures posted on her blog even though it hasn't even been a week since our wedding! Lisa is amazing and I can promise you won't regret hiring her. I know we will be back in the future, even though we will have to travel... it will be worth it without a doubt!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Jenny 路 Married on 10/22/2016

Of all the wedding vendors Lisa was definitely one of our favorite! Her pictures are amazing. We could not have asked for a better photographer. Although Lisa never took pictures at our venue, her pictures came out better than the ones I鈥檝e seen other people take. She鈥檚 knowledgeable about light and our pictures came out amazing! Lisa did not add any stress to the whole wedding process. She鈥檚 always on time and professional. She鈥檚 easy to work with and always has ideas on where to take pictures and poses. She鈥檚 open to ideas and suggestions and she genuinely cares about what you want. Not only does Lisa gives you all the digital prints and she edits all of the pictures but she also includes a wedding album that she puts together. Lisa also loves details in weddings and her services are full of details that makes you excited about your wedding day. After the engagement photo shoot, we received printed photos, her photobook with suggestions and ideas and a few other items. We can鈥檛 wait to see what she does with our wedding album. We are extremely happy that we chose Lisa to capture our special day and her pictures speak for themselves.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Katie 路 Married on 04/30/2016

Lisa is an amazing photographer. I received SO many compliments on our pictures from our wedding. She made us all feel so comfortable, and is so fun to be around. We received our pictures very quickly, and they are breathtaking. Do not hesitate to book Lisa as your photographer!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Caitlyn 路 Married on 12/05/2015

Lisa is the most down to earth person you will ever meet. She truly believes in love and wants to capture those raw moments between each couple she works with! Lisa will do just about anything to get the most beautiful shot. She will make any and everyone feel comfortable with her charming personality. We also loved the photographer, August, that worked alongside her at our wedding! People that I haven't talked to in years commented on how wonderful our wedding photos turned out. There is just something about her touch that will make you come back for more!

Sent on 02/05/2016

David 路 Married on 10/10/2015

Lisa Hornak and her team were AMAZING from my proposal to our engagement pictures to our wedding. Lisa makes you feel extremely comfortable while she's behind the camera, which is exactly how the pictures end up coming out. We have seen countless wedding/engagement pictures that look so staged and forced. Lisa has a way of bringing out the natural love that is between my wife and I. I see it also with the photos that she does of other couples. We have had countless compliments on the quality and clarity of our photos, as well. From a cost perspective, Lisa makes it extremely affordable. She delivers professional pictures that are comparable to the quality at the top of her field, but at a cost that is much lower. I've heard horror stories of couples that pay up for a "professional photographer" that ends up having hidden charges. Lisa is up front with everything. She also LISTENS, which seems like a rare skill these days. We had given her a list of what we wanted on our wedding day, as far as special combinations of family/friends, and she went above and beyond to make sure that it all happened. Even our family and friends that were in the wedding party commented on how calming she was in her approach. We all know how nerve-racking the pre-wedding pictures can be! I highly recommend Lisa Hornak and her team!! She will TRULY make you SMILE :)

Sent on 12/07/2015
  • User6012743 路 2+ years ago

I really don't know where to begin explaining how wonderful it was to work with Lisa! My engagement and wedding photos are absolutely stunning, and my wedding planning experience was really memorable largely because of her. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer, and I know she will be the first person I call when I need photos in the future!

Sent on 12/01/2015
  • User6038448 路 2+ years ago

Lisa Hornak Photography did a phenomenal job as our photographer! She made the entire process of taking pictures so easy and stress free. Her and her assistant were very organized, professional, but more than that, they were fun and friendly! They were extremely flexible the entire day. My husband and I enjoyed working with Lisa so much, we will definitely use her for all of our future photo session and when we decide to start a family. Lisa Hornak Photography's mission is to make sure that your special occasion, whether it may be an engagement, wedding, baby session... is exactly what you wanted, if not better! She has such a heart for the story and character of each couple, that she paints the world a beautiful picture of their love through her photos. I would recommend Lisa Hornak Photography with the highest honor! She did an incredible job, and made our engagement session and wedding day more perfect than we could every imagine!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Jamie 路 Married on 05/30/2015

Lisa was, hands-down, the best photographer choice for our wedding. She was in constant contact with me about my expectations for her time of arrival, within our modest price range, and captured every part of our day that was important to us. Lisa and I made a list of pictures that were "must-haves" and she ensured that each of them were taken, however, some of the best pictures of our wedding were the ones that she took "in the moment".

From the moment she showed up to my mom's house the morning of my wedding, she was professionally dressed and ready to begin shooting. It was as if she loaded up her gear in the car, and walked in aiming her camera. Lisa introduced herself to the members of the bridal party and instantly blended right in. Everyone that met her that day, loved her personality and commented about how Lisa made herself known yet flawlessly hid in the background of the day. Lisa also brought with her a second photographer that was able to take pictures of the groomsmen as they prepared for the day.

Having a female photographer allowed for me to get some of the more intimate shots, without feeling uncomfortable. The pictures I have of my mom helping me into my dress are priceless moments that I will share with my children and my grandchildren.

Lisa was quick with getting my pictures to me, even posting some highlights to Facebook the very next morning. My husband and I were, not only, so excited to get a little taste of what more was to come, but it also gave us something to show family and friends that were not able to make it to the wedding. As a teacher, my students were busting out of their seats to see some pictures of the day.

I would recommend Lisa to ANYONE, and have. She was reliable, on-time, and just as excited to shoot my wedding as I was to actually be getting married.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Alyssa 路 Married on 05/14/2015

I found out about Lisa from my sister about a year before our wedding date. We were looking for someone who was affordable as we were on a strict budget. I spoke with her about doing our engagement photoes and our wedding day. We met Lisa the day of our engagement session. And I must say she was absolutely wonderful! She was very personable and was great at listening to our ideas as well as giving her input on what she thought would make our photoes look the best. The day of our wedding she had brought another photographer with her. And again they were just amazing. We couldn't have asked for our photoes to be anymore flawless. They both truly captured every aspect of our special day. And we couldn't be any happier!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Taryn 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Lisa was AMAZING! She took my vision for an engagement shoot and made it a reality! She made us feel so comfortable and the pictures came out better than I could have imagined! I will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Kensi 路 Married on 11/29/2015

Lisa was fantastic. Her genuine heart mixed with her love for people made the whole process not only enjoyable but memorable. Lisa is a truly talented photographer, but what makes her stand out from others is her passion for capturing love. I've recommended her to all my newly engaged friends and family!

Sent on 03/16/2016