42 Reviews for Lisa Hibbert Photography

Albums (5)
Proofs (5)
Liability Insurance (2)
42 Lisa Hibbert Photography Reviews

Lisa was unbelievable to work with from the first time we spoke. The process was clear and smooth and we were on the same page the whole time. She is incredibly talented, fun, not invasive, and most importantly - the pictures were flawless. Not to mention we got them all in about 3 weeks. Everyone who we have shown pictures to thinks they are incredible. I highly recommend Lisa Hibbert !!!!!

Profile Picture Marin, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa was absolutely essential to our wedding day! I knew from the minute we met for our engagement shoot, and to chat about her rates and services. She is fun, and silly, which really helped me relax through the early parts of our wedding day! She made sure to have all of our important moments captured and she was there, everytime one of my guests took out their own camera! She was absolutely amazing!!! I may just book her for yearly shoots because she is just a great person! thank you so much Lisa!!!

Profile Picture jenna, 11/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Proofs, Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

It takes a LOT to be a fantastic wedding photographer: top-notch skills, creativity, time management, and preparedness partnered with ability to go with the flow (the day will be crazy eeeeeeven if you've planned for everything!) But there's this secret sauce you don't account for, and that's the photographer's personality--their ability to get that Julia Roberts laugh/smile out of you at the perfect moment, their ability to deal with all sorts of personalities under pressure, and their ability to make you feel comfortable enough to look relaxed with the love of your life... in front of someone with a camera. Lisa is the WHOLE PACKAGE. Add to that an innate sense of how to catch the light and see opportunity in a space you couldn't have imagined with her eye, and you have the makings of wedding photos (and a wedding EXPERIENCE) you and your family will absolutely treasure forever. Lisa honestly loves love and loves her job. She goes above and beyond to capture your happiness. We couldn't have asked for anyone better

Profile Picture Madeline, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't find enough nice things to say about Lisa. Throughout the wedding day, she felt more like a member of my bridal party than our photographer. My friends loved her too!
First of all, we met her about a year before our wedding for an engagement shoot in Central Park. My husband did NOT want to take those pictures but he actually wound up having fun!! That's what Lisa does- she brings out the fun in you and captures those perfect moments. Her pictures blew us away, we even made a photo album of those pictures on Shutterfly because we were so obsessed with how cool they came out!
The day of the wedding came and I knew we were in good hands, but I didn't realize just how good those hands were. At one point in the night, Lisa was helping me bustle my dress back up with safety pins because the entire bustle had fallen out and the dress was being jumped on while dancing. Just goes to show how good she is at weddings in general.
Back to the pictures- she snuck us out at one point during the evening because she noticed there was this fog outside and thought it would capture the light really well. Her eye is just impeccable, those night pictures came out unbelievable! You'll see some on her instagram page, they're awesome. She took all the right photos and kept us all organized and on time throughout the day.
Lisa made the process super easy- answered our questions, worked with us on a package that worked for us price-wise, and truly made us feel very comfortable. I can't thank her enough, I'm so happy we still get to work with her on one more project- a photo album :)

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa was amazing! We gave her a pretty clear idea of what we wanted, and she exceeded our expectations! She took us to spots she knew would be amazing (we did a Central Park shoot), and she did not disappoint! She was so friendly and positive that we immediately felt at ease with her, so it was easy for my fiance and I to not feel awkward about being cuddly in front of her--she just loves love! We had such a fun time with her, and she seemed to have just as great of a time as well. She gave us more photos and more time than we expected, which was amazing, and our photos were absolutely gorgeous. I was very wary about spending what we did for her (she was a little more than some of the other people we were looking at), but I'm so glad we went with her. She was pretty artistic with some of our photos as well, and we let her experiment a bit, which made for some pretty cool shots, including one that was recognized in a prestigious photography blog. We loved her and would recommend her to anyone getting married in the NYC/NJ area!

Profile Picture Audrey, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

There are literally no words to describe Lisa Hibbert. After meeting with several photographers, there was no one that came close to her talent, professionalism, personality, and, not to mention, her exquisite pictures! Lisa was attentive, prompt with responses, super creative, and truly helped prepare us for our big day. Lisa has one of the biggest hearts of anyone we have met, and we were absolutely honored to have her play such a large role in our wedding. She even took me aside during portraits when she knew I needed a break (after all, the day is super emotional!) and gave me the space I needed to fully enjoy the day. I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa was amazing and made our day very special! Not only did she photograph my wedding, but my brother's, sister's, and in-law's weddings as well! She was fun to work with and made us feel totally comfortable when getting all of our pictures taken. Our pictures turned out beautifully! We will cherish them forever! I would 100% recommend her!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where do I even start with Lisa? This photographer will do anything for the shot, and her shots are killer. Not only is she unbelievably talented, but she has the most easy-going personality and instantly puts you at ease in front of the camera. We loved that she took the time to get to know us and really listened to our requests. She has an incredible eye for detail, manages to see and capture all the little moments, and was fun! Plus, the process from contract signing to delivery of photos was extremely easy. She’s really got the whole package- personality, talent, and customer service. Lisa is an incredible talented artist. We hope to find more occasions to work with her!

Photo Credit: Lisa Hibbert Photography

Photo
Profile Picture Julia, 6/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Proofs, Digital Files, High-Res Images

One of the best decisions we could have made during the entire wedding planning process was booking Lisa Hibbert! Not only did our pictures turn out beautifully while it poured on our big day, but she was incredibly easy to work with from beginning to end. Lisa not only takes amazing photos but you can tell she has an eye for creativity. We were limited with places to take photos because of the rain but she pulled it off! We highly suggest meeting with Lisa! Wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture Erika, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding photographer for our day! Lisa was there for us through the whole process making sure she had every detail of our wedding down to make sure every picture we wanted was captured. She was soo understanding when my 3yr old nephew not only wanted to be photographed but also wanted to then see all the pics he was in! Never did I feel uncomfortable or like I was on display with a camera in my face which was a huge fear I had. Lisa is extremely professional and I dont know if anyone works as hard to get the newlyweds pictures as fast as she did! A month later and we are still 100%+ satisfied with our choice and looking forward to all the amazing pics to come!

Profile Picture User6285929, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Lisa - I am so incredibly happy we chose her to photograph our wedding! Her easy going nature was a welcome presence with all the craziness leading up to and on the wedding day. She was very flexible with my constantly changing the wedding day schedule on her and really paid attention to certain sensitive family situations we had. Her photographs come out amazing and she makes the process incredibly enjoyable. My now-husband is not a fan of posing for pictures but she made the whole process effortless for both of us, as well as my wedding party. The poses we did were very natural and never forced, which let the happiness and excitement of the day shine through. I would highly recommend Lisa for anyone's wedding day photography needs.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 12/3/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Proofs, Albums, Digital Files

Amazing photography and a true professional. Everything you dream of in a wedding photographer and more. I highly recommend Lisa! Just simply THE BEST, better than all the rest!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I literally can't say enough good things about Lisa, and can't imagine having had anyone else shoot our wedding. My best friend is a wedding photographer and recommended Lisa to us, so I knew we were in good hands. Lisa's work is absolutely beautiful, unique, and creative- so much more than the traditional wedding portraits. We already received our pictures (only 3 weeks after our wedding!) and are absolutely in love with them- from the portraits, to candids, to the party pictures. Aside from her work being amazing, Lisa is super fun, friendly, and relaxed. We felt totally at ease with her the whole day. I would recommend Lisa to anyone looking for a photographer in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Helena, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Lisa is absolutely the best is the least I can say! She is very professional and personal. She makes you feel comfortable and is not in your way. Lisa also makes sure you have a few images to share within days of your big day to make thank yous, send to family, etc. Her photos are beyond beautiful and really has an eye to make them look amazing!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can’t say enough wonderful things about the day of our wedding with Lisa and her second shooter Joy. They were both spectacular and fun, and we could barely tell they were there all day! Prior to the wedding, my husband and I had an engagement session with Lisa in North Jersey. We live in MD so I was annoyingly difficult in scheduling a time where we could come up for photos. I was so happy Lisa was able to accommodate our awful schedule and communication from afar. I was also so grateful that Joy was able to go take pictures with the guys an hour away from the venue while Lisa spent the morning with us girls elsewhere. I can’t stress enough how grateful we are to them for dealing with our nutty logistics.
Just 11 short days after the wedding, we received a lovely package in the mail from Lisa containing a thumb drive of our photos. There were over 1000 photos, and each and every one was absolutely amazing. I love crisp, clean photos, and I couldn’t be happier. The detail shots are phenomenal, and I’m in love with all the group and couple shots. It was the perfect day, and they seriously are the perfect photographers to capture your wedding. It was practically impossible to narrow down our selection of photos to create an album since they’re all so great!
Everyone was raving about how much they enjoyed their company, and how we hired such a great group of people to work at the wedding. We selected our photos for the album very fast, so our album was delivered a short 4 weeks after the wedding, and it ended up more wonderful than I could imagine. We are so happy with how the day and the products we received turned out. I met with about 6 or 7 photographers before contacting Lisa, and no one came close to her personality and quality of services that we received. Communication was fast and informative whenever we needed something. We would not hesitate to hire her again in the future no questions asked. We would absolutely 100% recommend Lisa and Joy to anyone.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/20/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Proofs, Albums, Digital Files

We booked Lisa on the recommendation of a friend and had a wonderful experience with her, both during engagement shoot and on the wedding day .Really enjoyed working with her, and she had a great temperament when dealing with the "amateur" photographers on the day (i.e. every family member and friend present!) She is lots of fun, and makes taking tons of pictures an enjoyable event for everyone (even the groom!) Willing to go along with crazy photo ideas (Scottish element at our wedding all in kilts, as well as groom and groomsmen and she was more than up to having fun with some of that!) Definitely would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Ben, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa is unbelieveable! She is truly gifted at what she does and makes the experience painless! Coming from a NON traditional bride who wanted NOTHING to do with pictures, she made it completely enjoyable and easy! She makes you feel comfortable and effortless... exactly what it should be! I couldnt be happier with our decision to use Lisa!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

We can't say enough about how much we loved working with Lisa!

Throughout the entire process, from first meeting to getting our photos, Lisa proved to be not only professional but also supremely talented and personable. Her work speaks for itself as she is able to capture both love and happiness.

Lisa was more than adaptable as we experienced pretty much every type of weather on our wedding day and she was able to use it all to her advantage. She also made sure to grab us at the right moments to jump outside to get some really different shots with the changing light. We were very appreciative that she made to pull us away for just a minute so we'd have great photos for the rest of our lives.

We've gone through the photos several times and we just can't get enough! Everything from portraits, to family shots, to the extensive collection of reception photos really brings the day back alive for us. Her creativity also shone through with some of the getting ready shots as well as various decorative/environmental photos. With so many wonderful shots it's hard to narrow down our favorites but since they're all great it makes the process enjoyable.

Can't recommend enough!

Profile Picture Brett, 1/10/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Lisa did an awesome job capturing our day, we honestly could not have asked for a better photographer! We are a same-sex couple, so we did a little more investigating into finding someone who was comfortable with that without making the fact that we are both men the focus of every photo. As soon as we looked at Lisa's portfolio we were in love, every wedding (hetero or homo) is done perfectly with class and elegance. You can get a sense of the feel of the day and the love the couple shares just glancing at her photos. She's also super fun and friendly, down to earth and makes you feel at ease on one of the most nerve wracking days of your life. She's quick, efficient, professional and I could go on and on. Needless to say we LOVED our wedding photos, the albums she created for us are so beautiful everyone we show is blown away. If you are in the NY/NJ area and need a wedding photographer definitely check out Lisa Hibbert Photography! You won't be disappointed. Oh and did I mention that one of our wedding photos was featured in Cosmopolitan, Lisa rocks!

Profile Picture DJ , 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Proofs, Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images
4.7

If you are considering hiring Lisa Hibbert for your wedding or occasion, do it! Lisa is so friendly, warm and insightful and you can tell she really wants to get to know her clients and learn about their wedding planning. She made us feel like she had everything under control (which she did) on our wedding day which put our minds at ease an incredible amount.

I have recommended Lisa to everyone I know - we are so happy with our decision in selecting Lisa for our wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa and her assistant were AMAZING and made me feel so comfortable on my special day. They had a great laid back attitude that kept me calm throughout the entire evening. They delivered such great pictures and were really able to capture our vision and personalities. Highly recommend her for your wedding!

Profile Picture Pam, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa was fantastic to work with. First off, her photography is incredible. She's really, really talented and certainly knows how to shoot a wedding and a couple really well. But she's also very fun to work with. She's professional but really laid back. I was an hour and a half late to photos (or how long it takes to get your hair and makeup right!!!) and when I finally got there she, and her second photographer Guy, were really nice about it though they had every right to be livid. And about 5 seconds later we were having a ton of fun taking pictures and in record time. She was also very considerate when pulling us aside from the festivities to take pictures. Finally, her pricing was very reasonable for all her super professional, fun, and talented work. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Honestly, I can't think of a single thing that was anything less than perfect.
Lisa is a true artist, and it shows in her work.
No need to look any further - you won't find better than Lisa Hibbert!

Profile Picture William, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Lisa. She is very responsive, an absolute pleasure to work with and an incredible photographer. Additionally, her services are very affordable which is an added bonus! Lisa traveled from NJ to my wedding in MD and the entire process was seamless. She responded to all my emails immediately and had great advice for scheduling the timeline for the wedding day. She is able to keep everything moving without having too much downtime and I'm still amazed at how quickly we got through our family photos (it is not easy trying to coordinate almost 70 people through many different iterations). But most importantly, our pictures are phenomenal. We absolutely love them and we are so happy we had Lisa to document this special day.

Profile Picture Bailey, 5/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa is a phenomenal photographer and was a pleasure to work with. She is fun, conscientious and has a great eye, and most of all, can rein people in for family photos! I love my photos so much-- every detail was captured and she really paid attention to our requests. Both the engagement session and the wedding were amazing and she went above and beyond to give us truly gorgeous shots.

Profile Picture User4965551, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews