Lisa Craig Fenwick Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Jordyn B. Married on 09/03/2021

Amazing! Highly recommend

I recommend this to anyone. Literally made our wedding and I’m so happy that we chose Lisa to play. Was beautiful.

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Jordyn, Thanks for your kind words. Your ceremony was beautiful. It was a delight to play for you! Congratulations!
  • Ellen
    Ellen B. Married on 07/10/2021

Wedding Harpist

Lisa did a wonderful job as our harpist. I was a bit hesitant to get a harpist at first but I would absolutely 100% recommend her. She blew the music out of the park and it was incredibly beautiful.

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Ellen, Thank you for the lovely review. I loved playing for your beauitful wedding. The love and respect you two have for each other was present everywhere!
    Samantha S. Married on 07/02/2021

Harpist for farmers market outdoor wedding

Really added to the ceremony! Perfect for an outdoor venue

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Samantha, Thank you for the very kind review I loved playing for your wedding at the beautiful Ithaca Farmer's Market. Your ceremony was so beautiful and your guests were great! Thank you again for having me play. Congratulations to you and Freddie!
    Heather Married on 06/19/2021

Beautiful Wedding Music

Lisa was so wonderful for our wedding ceremony music. The guests loved listening to the music as they entered and it was just the angelic, soft sounds we were going for. She has such a long list of music options to choose from and she is very responsive to inquiries. We would definitely recommend Lisa to those looking for a harpist for their wedding. Thank you so much for adding such a special touch to our wedding day, Lisa!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Heather, Thank you so much for the very kind review. I loved playing for your wedding! You were so easy to work with and your ceremony was beautiful!
    Hadley D. Married on 06/13/2021

So Elegant

Lisa was a pleasure to work with. She played beautifully and made the day so elegant. She was even able to handle last minute changes with grace!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Hadley, Thank you for the kind review. Your wedding was glorious and I was honored to play for it! Congratulations on your marriage!
  • W
    Wendy P. Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding Harpist!!!

Lisa was very professional and accommodating!!! Her music was soothing to the soul!!!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Wendy and Paul, Thank you so much for the kind words. I loved playing for your magical wedding. I really appreciate your taking the time to write me a review.
  • Brier
    Brier C. Married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful music for a beautiful day!

Right from the beginning Lisa was so great to work with! Very responsive and very professional. She knows exactly what she’s doing and it’s so great to have someone you are confident in on such a big day! The music during our ceremony was so beautiful and just perfect. She also played during our cocktail hour which was greatly enjoyed by our guests. I highly recommend Lisa for any wedding or any special event. Thanks Lisa!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Brier, Thank you so much for the lovely review. It was an honor to play for your wedding. The day was glorious and your guests were delightful. Enjoy your new married life and thank you again.
  • TheHogans2020
    Hayley T. Married on 09/05/2020

Beautiful Ceremony Music

I walked down the aisle to beautiful Irish harp music. It was a perfect touch to our ceremony and we are so grateful.

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review. I loved playing for your wedding at Wagner Vineyards. The view was stunning and I was thrilled to play Celtic music on my Celtic harp. Congratulation!
  • Jenna
    Jenna M. Married on 05/08/2020

Incredible Music

We could not be happier with our wonderful experience with Lisa. To start, she was extremely communicative and responsive. Even though we had a small ceremony, she still asked important details and treated it as if it were a 200 person event! The sounds clips on her website were extremely helpful to choose our music. The harp music was a perfect touch to our ceremony and we couldn't recommend her enough!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Jenna, I cannot thank you enough for your lovely review. Your wedding was so beautiful. Thank you for having me play.
  • Timothy
    Timothy S. Married on 05/07/2020

Beautiful music outdoors

These crazy times did not stop us. Lisa gave us beautiful Celtic music that helped make our July wedding a success!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Tim and Terrie, Thank you for the very nice review. It was a honor to play for your beautiful ceremony and cocktail hour. The venue by the lake was simply stunning and it was a joy to play there. Wishing you the very best.
    Kathryn S. Married on 11/23/2019

Lovely Harp Music

I'm so glad Lisa Fenwick was on our venue's list of recommended musicians! The audio clips on her website made the process of ceremony music selection so easy, and we were able to arrange everything via a few emails (I don't live in the area). The music itself set a very elegant tone for our ceremony.

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Kathryn, Thank you so much for the very sweet review. It was an honor to play for your beautiful wedding. Wishing you all the best.
    Allie Married on 11/02/2019

Alexandra Wood

Lisa was an incredible addition to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. She is an amazing musician and makes every step of the music planning process easy! I recommend her for any bride looking to add grace and class to their event.

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Allie, Thank you so much for the very kind review. Your wedding was a little further than I usually go to play but I am so glad I did. The venue and wedding were both so beautiful. Thanks again.
    Brandon S. Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful! Thank you for everything

Thank you for sharing your beautiful music and making our day so special. Lisa was all around fantastic to work with. She is very organized, asks the right questions to ensure that everything to be perfect on your big day. Her harp fit our setting so we’ll. Hire Lisa you won’t regret it.

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Brandon, Thank you so much for the very kind review. Your wedding was so gorgeous in the beautiful outside woodland setting. I loved being a part of it. Thank you for having me play. Wishing you and Karli all of the best.
  • Lisa
    Lisa B. Married on 10/05/2019

Elegance and Class

We knew as soon as we saw Lisa at a bridal expo that her music would be the perfect addition to my daughter’s barn themed wedding. Her music is beautiful- classic and lovely- we could listen all day. She can play anything! It set the stage for just a beautiful ceremony and a fun cocktail hour. She is so talented and was perfect for our day.

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Lisa, Thank you so much for the lovely review. I loved playing for this wedding! The venue was extraordinary and your guests were delightful. Thank you again for having me play.
    Marisa P. Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful harp music for our wedding

I am so happy we had Lisa play for our wedding. She is incredibly talented and made our ceremony unique and very special. All of the guests commented on how lovely the harp music was and how perfect it suited us and our wedding.

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Marisa, Thank you so much for the lovely review. Your wedding was stunning in the beautiful Garrett Chapel with the incredible views and stained glass windows. It was an honor to play for your wedding and in that beautiful space.
    Brianne Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!

Lisa was wonderful to work with and her playing during our ceremony and cocktail hour was beautiful. A lot of our guests talked about how good she was! Highly recommend!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Brianne, Thank you so much for the very nice review. I loved playing for your ceremony and cocktail hour. Both the church and the Welch Allyn were both so beautiful.
    Lenora S. Married on 08/31/2019

Just perfect!

Lisa's music added such beauty, grace, and sparkle to my sister's wedding ceremony, and she was a pleasure to work with. She responded quickly to communications, was helpful in recommending music that would work well for a ceremony that blended traditions, and her experience allowed us to rest assured that the music would go smoothly. There was a timing hiccup in the processional which Lisa covered with flawless ease and professionalism - just what we needed on this special occasion. For all of the guests, and especially the bride, it was truly perfect!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Lenora, Thank you so much for the very kind review. I loved playing for your sister's wedding. The ceremony was so full of love. It was an honor to play for them.
    Brenda H. Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding Music

Ms. Fenwick was wonderful! Her music was a beautiful addition to my daughters day! I have already referred her to several of my friends. I can not say enough positive things about her. I would give her a 20 star rating! Thank you so much Ms. Fenwick!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Ms. Harrington, Thank you so much for the very kind review. It was a beautiful wedding and I am so glad that sun came out for you eventually! Thank you so much for having me play.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful!

Lisa was the perfect musician we needed! Her harp talent is beautiful and we had numerous guests express how much they loved her music! She came early, and was timely with all responses and even helped answer questions about timelines. Thank you so much Lisa!!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Lauren, Thank you so much for the lovely review. I loved playing for your heartfelt wedding at that charming chapel. Wishing you all of the best. Thank you so much.
  • Alex
    Alex K. Married on 07/26/2019

Beautiful music for your ceremony and more!

Lisa was incredibly great to work with! She was patient as we made our decisions, and her questions helped guide us throughout the ceremony planning process. We were originally only going to have her for our ceremony - when we realized how much of a value it was to have her stay for cocktail hour, it was a no-brainer! Her song repertoire is impressive, and we loved having both classic and modern songs that all sounded great.

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Alex and Colleen, Thank you so much for the very kind review. I loved playing for your delightful wedding at the Ithaca Farmer's Market. It was a truly beautiful event. Thanks for letting me play my harp for your family and friends.
  • Alia
    Alia Married on 07/13/2019

Romantic and elegant- highly recommend

Lisa was in one word, amazing! Amazing to work with and an amazingly talented musician. She played her harp as guests arrived, during a few key parts of our wedding ceremony, and all through cocktail hour. Her song list (available on her website) seems unending; but a few of my favorites include "Can You Feel the Love Tonight", "Have I told you Lately that I Love You", and "Here Comes the Sun." Prior to the wedding, she sends out a questionnaire to be sure everything goes smoothly on the big day- she was very thorough which is so appreciated as a detail-oriented bride. I had no doubts or hesitations about Lisa, and let me tell you- she did not disappoint, far exceeding my dream for the day. Looking back, I can't imagine my wedding without her- her music made our lakeside, brunch wedding feel so romantic and elegant. Even weeks later, I am still receiving feedback from guests raving about the harpist. Highly recommend!!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Alia, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I think the date of your wedding is incorrect as it was just a couple of glorious weeks ago. Your wedding was gorgeous and your guests were simply wonderful. Thank you so much for letting me play my harp for your special day. You are one of the most organized brides I have ever worked with and it was a delight to play for you.
  • Liz
    Liz M. Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful music

Lisa was very organized and helpful when making plans for the music. The harp added such an elegant touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour by the lake. Our guests loved the music. Even though it rained Lisa had a speaker so she could be heard under the tent. Fantastic job!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Liz, Thank you so much for the very kind review. I loved playing my harp for your wedding. The rain certainly did not dampen the spirits of your wonderful guests. Your ceremony was so beautiful right on the lake and I am so glad the sun came out for you later.
    Susan R. Married on 06/29/2019

Review for Lisa Fenwick, Harpist

Lisa's beautiful harp music greatly enhanced our daughter's wedding and cocktail hour. Her willingness to accommodate our needs, her excellent communication skills and her professionalism are noteworthy.

We highly recommend Lisa.

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Thank you for the very kind review. The ceremony was so heartfelt and I loved how the children played such an important part in the beautiful sand ceremony. I also enjoyed playing for your cocktail hour. Your guests were delightful and many of them chatted with me during cocktail hour.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/15/2019

Fantastic!!

Lisa was all around lovely to work with!! She asked a lot of questions and you could tell through the whole process she wanted everything to be perfect. She even went out of her way to learn a new song for us on her harp! I would highly recommend Lisa for your event, you wont regret it!!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Sarah, Thank you so much for the very kind review. Your wedding and guests were awesome and you were a delight to work with. I am so glad the sun came out for your beautiful ceremony.
    Sara Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful harp music and an elegant touch to our wedding

Lisa played the harp at our wedding and it was just beautiful. She was easy to work with, reasonably priced, and she had a variety of options for song choices. The harp was a beautiful touch to our ceremony and I highly recommend Lisa to any other brides for a different twist on ceremony music!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Sara, Thank you for your kind review. Your wedding was the quintessential Fingerlakes Wedding with a gorgeous view. I loved that you entered to Here Comes the Sun. Your ceremony was full of joy and love and I thank you for letting me share my harp music with your family and friends.