Lisa Craig Fenwick Reviews

57 Reviews for Lisa Craig Fenwick

1 User photo

Lisa Craig Fenwick 1

Marisa Paradise · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful harp music for our wedding

I am so happy we had Lisa play for our wedding. She is incredibly talented and made our ceremony unique and very special. All of the guests commented on how lovely the harp music was and how perfect it suited us and our wedding.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Marisa, Thank you so much for the lovely review. Your wedding was stunning in the beautiful Garrett Chapel with the incredible views and stained glass windows. It was an honor to play for your wedding and in that beautiful space.

Lenora Schneller · Married on 08/31/2019

Just perfect!

Lisa's music added such beauty, grace, and sparkle to my sister's wedding ceremony, and she was a pleasure to work with. She responded quickly to communications, was helpful in recommending music that would work well for a ceremony that blended traditions, and her experience allowed us to rest assured that the music would go smoothly. There was a timing hiccup in the processional which Lisa covered with flawless ease and professionalism - just what we needed on this special occasion. For all of the guests, and especially the bride, it was truly perfect!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Lenora, Thank you so much for the very kind review. I loved playing for your sister's wedding. The ceremony was so full of love. It was an honor to play for them.

Brenda Harrington · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding Music

Ms. Fenwick was wonderful! Her music was a beautiful addition to my daughters day! I have already referred her to several of my friends. I can not say enough positive things about her. I would give her a 20 star rating! Thank you so much Ms. Fenwick!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Ms. Harrington, Thank you so much for the very kind review. It was a beautiful wedding and I am so glad that sun came out for you eventually! Thank you so much for having me play.
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful!

Lisa was the perfect musician we needed! Her harp talent is beautiful and we had numerous guests express how much they loved her music! She came early, and was timely with all responses and even helped answer questions about timelines. Thank you so much Lisa!!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Lauren, Thank you so much for the lovely review. I loved playing for your heartfelt wedding at that charming chapel. Wishing you all of the best. Thank you so much.
  • Alex

Alex Kearns-Apuya · Married on 07/26/2019

Beautiful music for your ceremony and more!

Lisa was incredibly great to work with! She was patient as we made our decisions, and her questions helped guide us throughout the ceremony planning process. We were originally only going to have her for our ceremony - when we realized how much of a value it was to have her stay for cocktail hour, it was a no-brainer! Her song repertoire is impressive, and we loved having both classic and modern songs that all sounded great.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Alex and Colleen, Thank you so much for the very kind review. I loved playing for your delightful wedding at the Ithaca Farmer's Market. It was a truly beautiful event. Thanks for letting me play my harp for your family and friends.
  • Alia

Alia · Married on 07/13/2019

Romantic and elegant- highly recommend

Lisa was in one word, amazing! Amazing to work with and an amazingly talented musician. She played her harp as guests arrived, during a few key parts of our wedding ceremony, and all through cocktail hour. Her song list (available on her website) seems unending; but a few of my favorites include "Can You Feel the Love Tonight", "Have I told you Lately that I Love You", and "Here Comes the Sun." Prior to the wedding, she sends out a questionnaire to be sure everything goes smoothly on the big day- she was very thorough which is so appreciated as a detail-oriented bride. I had no doubts or hesitations about Lisa, and let me tell you- she did not disappoint, far exceeding my dream for the day. Looking back, I can't imagine my wedding without her- her music made our lakeside, brunch wedding feel so romantic and elegant. Even weeks later, I am still receiving feedback from guests raving about the harpist. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Alia, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I think the date of your wedding is incorrect as it was just a couple of glorious weeks ago. Your wedding was gorgeous and your guests were simply wonderful. Thank you so much for letting me play my harp for your special day. You are one of the most organized brides I have ever worked with and it was a delight to play for you.
  • Liz

Liz Mulhearn · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful music

Lisa was very organized and helpful when making plans for the music. The harp added such an elegant touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour by the lake. Our guests loved the music. Even though it rained Lisa had a speaker so she could be heard under the tent. Fantastic job!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Liz, Thank you so much for the very kind review. I loved playing my harp for your wedding. The rain certainly did not dampen the spirits of your wonderful guests. Your ceremony was so beautiful right on the lake and I am so glad the sun came out for you later.

Susan Rossi · Married on 06/29/2019

Review for Lisa Fenwick, Harpist

Lisa's beautiful harp music greatly enhanced our daughter's wedding and cocktail hour. Her willingness to accommodate our needs, her excellent communication skills and her professionalism are noteworthy.

We highly recommend Lisa.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Thank you for the very kind review. The ceremony was so heartfelt and I loved how the children played such an important part in the beautiful sand ceremony. I also enjoyed playing for your cocktail hour. Your guests were delightful and many of them chatted with me during cocktail hour.

Sara · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful harp music and an elegant touch to our wedding

Lisa played the harp at our wedding and it was just beautiful. She was easy to work with, reasonably priced, and she had a variety of options for song choices. The harp was a beautiful touch to our ceremony and I highly recommend Lisa to any other brides for a different twist on ceremony music!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Sara, Thank you for your kind review. Your wedding was the quintessential Fingerlakes Wedding with a gorgeous view. I loved that you entered to Here Comes the Sun. Your ceremony was full of joy and love and I thank you for letting me share my harp music with your family and friends.

Ann Mccurdy · Married on 05/26/2019

Exactly what we were looking for!

Lisa was very thorough and knowledgeable in planning the music for my daughters wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Thanks Ms. McCurdy for the kind review. The outside wedding at the beautiful family farm combined with a glorious day made this the perfect Fingerlakes wedding and the harp fit right into all of this.

Kristine · Married on 10/26/2018

Lisa responds very quickly to my emails. Very easy to work with. I can't wait to hear her play on our big day!

Sent on 04/05/2018
  • Sherry

Sherry · Married on 10/06/2018

If you want to add a classy touch to your wedding,definitely hire lisa.. she is perfect and rite on point. Her music sound beautiful and peaceful. Everyone enjoyed her so much. Absolutely hire her you won't be sorry. . Sherry and rich belhurst castle on oct 6th 2018

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jacqui Durling · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Ceremony

Lisa’s harp music was a perfect accompaniment to our daughter’s wedding ceremony. Our guests loved it. It fit so nicely into the church ceremony and provided a wonderful setting for the event. Lisa is very easy to work with. She thinks of everything and asks great questions. I would definitely recommend her to anyone for their upcoming wedding. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Michaela Butters · Married on 09/22/2018

Very professional, easy to work with and played beautifully during our ceremony!

Lisa was great to work with, had many song options and played beautifully during our ceremony.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Amy · Married on 09/15/2018

Where do I begin? Lisa was everything we could have wanted in a wedding vendor; she was so so so organized, professional and worth every penny. We had people complimenting her skills that said they aren’t normally the type to even notice ceremony and cocktail hour music. She not only played a variety of music but she performed to perfection. I can’t reccomend Lisa highly enough. She came in from the Ithaca area to play at my wedding at the Shenendoah Clubhouse at Turning Stone and I’m so happy we reached out to her as opposed to choosing someone closer to the venue. She really is THE BEST!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Deborah · Married on 09/08/2018

Lisa played wonderful music on our wedding day! She was very organized and took care to get all the details. She did an amazing job!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Adrienne · Married on 09/07/2018

Lisa is absolutely amazing! Talented, accommodating, and professional! She worked with me every step of the way to ensure our ceremony music was spot on! I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

I can't give Lisa enough stars for her professionalism and the sound of her music. Lisa's music added a different level of class and sound to our ceremony. Not only did Lisa play here beautiful music for our ceremony but also our cocktail hour. We were complemented over and over again for the choice we made hiring Lisa. I cannot give her enough praise. You will definitely not be disappointed choosing Lisa for your special day.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Linda · Married on 07/07/2018

Explored various musicians within the area to enhance not only the processional and recessional aspects of the ceremony, also as guests were being seated. Lisa Fenwick's repertoire offered a varied selection of songs, in addition to song clips to support this effort. Her guidance and responses to our inquiries resulted in musical experience that was in keeping with our thoughts. Most have not heard a concert harp, offering a unique quality to the ceremony and especially being outside. We give 5 Stars all around to securing Lisa for this milestone event.

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Lisa Craig Fenwick 2

Brittany · Married on 06/30/2018

I would highly recommend Lisa Fenwick. She plays the harp beautifully. We have received so many wonderful comments from our friends and family. I honestly believe her music was just the right touch to make the church wedding ceremony perfect.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

Lisa was the perfect addition to our special day. Her music was beautiful and made walking down the aisle to my husband something I will never forget. I received so many compliments from guests afterwards about the atmosphere she created at the ceremony and cocktail hour. She was so kind to all of our guests of all ages, and so easy to work with. Lisa's professionalism gave us so much confidence after contacting her the first time that it was a no-brainer. Thank you Lisa for sharing sweet memories with us and our guests.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Stephen · Married on 06/09/2018

Lisa's music was great! All of our guest commented on how beautiful it was having a harpist at our daughter's wedding and how much it added to the wonderful occasion. Thank you Lisa, for helping make our daughter's big day so memorable!
    Steve & Holly Clark

Sent on 06/11/2018

Nelya · Married on 05/26/2018

Lisa was so great! She played at our ceremony and everything was beautiful! The sound was excellent! I am very happy she was playing for our special day!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Ken · Married on 05/26/2018

Lisa played the harp during one of our events at Cornerstone at W&W and she did a beautiful job! We have now added her onto our preferred vendors list and can't wait to work with her in the future! Thank you!

Sent on 05/29/2018