23 Reviews for Lisa Craig Fenwick, Harpist

Ceremony (6)
Cocktail Hour (2)
Instrumentals (1)
23 Lisa Craig Fenwick, Harpist Reviews

Lisa played for my wedding and it was the touch that tied everything together. Very responsive and helpful, her playing is gorgeous. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Kristy, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony

Lisa was very easy to work with and helped walk us through the process so that the whole ceremony went smoothly! The music was elegant and beautiful, we were very happy to have Lisa play for our wedding.

Profile Picture Tom, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa got back to us very quickly and helped walk us through every detail. On our wedding day she was very professional and her music was moving. I could hear her music outside of the church when I was waiting to walk down the aisle which was perfect! Couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Profile Picture Kylee, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony

It was a pleasure dealing with Lisa Fenwick as far as playing a harp at our ceremony. We discussed the various types of music we liked to be played and then she offered suggestions as far as our celebration recessional. Her playing added a sense of elegance to our vows which was carried through to our reception, Most of our guests gave us extremely favorable reviews regarding her being at our wedding. She's a GEM!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

What a joy working with Lisa. Not only did she provide beautiful music for our ceremony, corresponding with her prior to the event was a breeze. She gave great suggestions for processional/recessional songs and was very responsive throughout the whole process. Very reasonably priced too. Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Camille, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo

Lisa played the harp for my daughter's wedding ceremony. It was absolutely amazing and brought a special touch to the ceremony. She was great to work with and made it very easy for us. Thank you, Lisa!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I found Lisa as a harpist for my June 24, 2017 outdoor wedding ceremony. She is very easy to work with and is accommodating. She had lots of music clips available to help chose music for your special day. She also can learn new songs at your request. She can even play Mumford and Sons! Lisa has a beautiful harp and provides cordless amplification for large spaces or outside. Her harp music was just the extra special touch for our ceremony. Would recommend highly!

Profile Picture Cathleen, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Harp

Lisa made our wedding day extra beautiful with the sounds of her harp. So many people commented about how lovely it sounded and it added such a special touch to our day. It was absolutely wonderful working with her and she is so sweet! I highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture User6449531, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Once I heard Lisa Fenwick play the harp I knew two things: 1. Decision made that I want a harp serenading my walk down the aisle 2. It needed to be Lisa.

I live in Chicago and got married in Canandaigua, NY. Lisa was very accommodating the entire time - always would take calls, super responsive to emails and really narrowed down the best format for us. She is a great value and definitely provides much more worth. She was completely self-sufficient the day - was ready to go when it was game time.

One of the biggest compliments of our ceremony I have been getting was about the harpist. It was beautiful. She also stayed for the cocktail hour and played some contemporary hits which really added to the mood - Lisa also offered to learn a new song and add to her repertoire. She is very detailed and has a very impressive talent that she is wonderful at sharing.

Cannot thank Lisa enough for adding a special touch to our day!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Solo, Harp

It was an absolute pleasure working with Lisa and I highly recommend her. She was professional and responsive and took great care in helping us choose musical pieces that would beautifully fit the ceremony and wedding day. All wedding guests remarked on how beautifully Lisa played. Lisa is a lovely, professional and talented harpist and person.

Profile Picture Laurie, 7/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Very responsive, Professional, and a fabulous musician! We were lucky to have booked Lisa so close to our wedding date -- she was wonderful and all my guests commented on how lovely the ceremony music was.

Profile Picture Catherine, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Lisa for my mother's 80th birthday party and it was perfect for the event. The music was beautiful, and not so loud that it was interrupting the party. It definitely added class and sophistication to our event, we would recommend her for any event.

Profile Picture Leanna, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I hired Lisa to play during my wedding ceremony. It was a small group of only 50, and her beautiful music set the perfect intimate ambiance. I received so many complements on her performance. She was so easy to work with, and was very helpful in suggesting the music and the pace. My only regret is that, being the bride, I didn't get to hear her more! I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa's harp music was so beautiful and our wedding guests said it put that extra touch on our outdoor ceremony. The music selections on her website were perfect and you can tell she has a real ear for what will work for weddings. We would highly recommend hiring Lisa as a harpist for your wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/25/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Such beautiful harp music. Just made the ceremony so special. Lisa is very nice and will play a variety of songs for you.

Profile Picture Debby, 6/16/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa is a pleasure to work with. Her musicianship and wonderful personality made my wedding so special! She was very attentive to my repertoire requests. I could hear her playing the prelude to my wedding from the bridal suite. It was so beautiful and was very calming. Many of my guests told me throughout the event how much they enjoyed Lisa's playing. For me, having Lisa play my wedding was one of the highlights of the event. Thank you Lisa!

Profile Picture ashley, 6/17/10, 1 Review
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals

Lisa was absolutely wonderful. She is an incredibly gifted musician that played all of the music we asked for during the ceremony and blended perfectly into the background of our cocktail hour. During the ceremony, she sang a song with one of our close friends, and organized a special rehearsal with him so the song would be perfect. I would highly recommend Lisa to any bride searching for elegant instrumental background music.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/10/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Lisa provided beautiful music for our wedding ceremony on her harp. She was great with communication, affordable and provided a unique touch to our ceremony. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/6/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Provided great music for outdoor ceremony and indoor cocktail hour. Would ref recommend.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa was easy to work with, helpful with offering suggestions when we didn't know exactly what we wanted. She played for the ceremony outdoors, it was wonderful, her amp made sure everyone could hear, and the cocktail hour was perfect with a nice mix of classical and more modern songs. Lisa has a wide range, her harp is so beautiful to look at and listen too. I am very organized, I appreciated Lisa verifying in writing all of the specifics we discussed, she delivered! I would definitely recommend Lisa.

Profile Picture Susan, 8/31/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

I originally had a different harpist lined up for our big day and that abruptly did not work out. We were very disappointed until we found Lisa! She was very accommodating and has a great repertoire. She was also very kind in willing to learn a particular piece that I wanted played while I walked down that aisle. While she took the time to learn it and send me recordings of it, we ultimately decided not to use that piece as it didn't translate the way we had hoped. Lisa was always understanding and flexible and we received such positive feedback about having a harpist at our ceremony! It created the perfect romantic feeling that we wanted for us.

Profile Picture Alyssa , 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa was great as the musician for our Sky Armory ceremony. She played recent, modern songs which was a must for us. It was very easy to coordinate every detail of the ceremony with her via email. Our guests were very impressed!

Profile Picture Marlee, 6/2/17, 1 Review