Lisa Craig Fenwick Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Noah D. Married on 08/02/2022

Fantastic Harpist from the Finger Lakes

Lisa is a true professional harpist. Lisa worked with my family to develop a list of popular and Celtic/Irish songs for the pre-ceremony, ceremony and the cocktail hour. Our guests were delighted by the sounds of this harpist. Highly recommend Lisa. Noah & Kathryn Davis, Keuka Lake, NY

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Mr. Davis, Thank you so much for the lovely review. I loved every part of playing for your daughter's wedding. Your family was a pleasure to work with every step of the way. Wishing your daughter and her husband the very best and thank you again for having me play.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa H. Married on 07/16/2022

Beautiful Music, Excellent Value

Lisa was the harpist for our wedding and she did an outstanding job. She was in contact via email consistently and was very responsive, organized, and prepared. Her music was beautiful and it was the perfect touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour. She was not a vendor I had to worry about in terms of under or over contacting me, but she was reliable and did a beautiful job!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Alyssa, Thank you so much for the nice review. It was a pleasure to play for you and your wedding was beautiful.
    Craig Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An amazing and unforgettable event!

Lisa was absolutely amazing! She performed well past My wife and I’s expectations and made our day truly memorable! If you want a caring and engaged professional musician and can score a time on her calendar, you will not regret it!!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Craig, Thank you for the very nice review. I am so delighted you and Domonique got to have your special day after all of that rescheduling due to Covid. It was beautiful and thanks for having me play.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Mitchell J. Married on 06/04/2022

Lisa is amazing!

Lisa performed at our wedding and was incredible! She plays beautifully and we highly recommend her! She's very easy to work with, and was accommodating in playing music that we requested, even if it was one she didn't know at the time. She learned it and everything was perfect. Highly recommend!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Mitchell, Thank you so much for the kind review. Your wedding was glorious and it was an honor to play for you!
    Valerie C. Married on 10/14/2021

Lisa was delightful!

Lisa specifically learned "Nothing Else Matters" for our recessional! Due to Covid, we had to reschedule our event and Lisa was so easy to work with on the new date. Her sound quality is outstanding! We had a lakeside ceremony where she was clearly heard. When we moved into the reception area, we were able to adjust the volume to fit the space. Her repertoire is quite expansive and suited the bride and pleased the mother of the bride as well.

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Valerie, Thank you so much for the honor of playing for your daughter's beautiful wedding celebration and for the kind review. Wishing her and her new husband all the best.
  • Brett
    Brett B. Married on 10/13/2021

Upliifted and satisfied

Lisa is experienced and very professional. She is tactful and gracefully adapts to flow of the event. Her beautiful music suffused our event and harmonized with our spirits. Highly recommend.

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Brett, Thank you so very much for the lovely review. I was so pleased to play for the celebration of your son's wedding at your beauitful house. Congratulations to your entire family on his marriage.
  • Kiera
    Kiera S. Married on 10/10/2021

Wonderfully Classy

Lisa was so flexible when it came to changing the wedding date multiple times and then the music was so perfect for the ceremony and cocktail hour. It made those two events sound classy and every one of our guests said she played beautifully. And I agree. She was wonderful!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Kiera, Thank you so much for the very kind review. I was honored to play for you and thrilled you were able to have your special day after having to reschedule more than once. Best wishes in your new married life!
    Christine B. Married on 10/02/2021

Wonderful!

Lisa was wonderful. Very detail-oriented, organized and added that special element to our ceremony. We are so happy with Lisa and her services!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Christine, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Your wedding was glorious and I was honored to play for it. Wishing you the very best.
    Jordyn B. Married on 09/03/2021

Amazing! Highly recommend

I recommend this to anyone. Literally made our wedding and I’m so happy that we chose Lisa to play. Was beautiful.

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Jordyn, Thanks for your kind words. Your ceremony was beautiful. It was a delight to play for you! Congratulations!
  • Megan
    Megan L. Married on 08/28/2021

Fantastic harpist

Lisa performed at our wedding in August; she was easy to communicate with, very responsive and reliable. She was extremely organized and made music selection simple. She has a wide repertoire, which made it easy to choose the songs we wanted for each part of the ceremony. The harp sounded beautiful during the ceremony and we couldn’t recommend Lisa more!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Megan, Thank you so much for the very kind review. I really appreciate it. Sorry I did not respond to this sooner. I was on vacation. I loved playing for your wedding. It was so meaningful that it was on the banks of the river near your home and I was honored to play for it.
  • Ellen
    Ellen B. Married on 07/10/2021

Wedding Harpist

Lisa did a wonderful job as our harpist. I was a bit hesitant to get a harpist at first but I would absolutely 100% recommend her. She blew the music out of the park and it was incredibly beautiful.

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Ellen, Thank you for the lovely review. I loved playing for your beauitful wedding. The love and respect you two have for each other was present everywhere!
    Samantha S. Married on 07/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Harpist for farmers market outdoor wedding

Really added to the ceremony! Perfect for an outdoor venue

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Samantha, Thank you for the very kind review I loved playing for your wedding at the beautiful Ithaca Farmer's Market. Your ceremony was so beautiful and your guests were great! Thank you again for having me play. Congratulations to you and Freddie!
    Heather Married on 06/19/2021

Beautiful Wedding Music

Lisa was so wonderful for our wedding ceremony music. The guests loved listening to the music as they entered and it was just the angelic, soft sounds we were going for. She has such a long list of music options to choose from and she is very responsive to inquiries. We would definitely recommend Lisa to those looking for a harpist for their wedding. Thank you so much for adding such a special touch to our wedding day, Lisa!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Heather, Thank you so much for the very kind review. I loved playing for your wedding! You were so easy to work with and your ceremony was beautiful!
    Hadley D. Married on 06/13/2021

So Elegant

Lisa was a pleasure to work with. She played beautifully and made the day so elegant. She was even able to handle last minute changes with grace!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Hadley, Thank you for the kind review. Your wedding was glorious and I was honored to play for it! Congratulations on your marriage!
  • W
    Wendy P. Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding Harpist!!!

Lisa was very professional and accommodating!!! Her music was soothing to the soul!!!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Wendy and Paul, Thank you so much for the kind words. I loved playing for your magical wedding. I really appreciate your taking the time to write me a review.
  • Brier
    Brier C. Married on 09/26/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful music for a beautiful day!

Right from the beginning Lisa was so great to work with! Very responsive and very professional. She knows exactly what she’s doing and it’s so great to have someone you are confident in on such a big day! The music during our ceremony was so beautiful and just perfect. She also played during our cocktail hour which was greatly enjoyed by our guests. I highly recommend Lisa for any wedding or any special event. Thanks Lisa!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Brier, Thank you so much for the lovely review. It was an honor to play for your wedding. The day was glorious and your guests were delightful. Enjoy your new married life and thank you again.
  • TheHogans2020
    Hayley T. Married on 09/05/2020

Beautiful Ceremony Music

I walked down the aisle to beautiful Irish harp music. It was a perfect touch to our ceremony and we are so grateful.

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review. I loved playing for your wedding at Wagner Vineyards. The view was stunning and I was thrilled to play Celtic music on my Celtic harp. Congratulation!
  • Jenna
    Jenna M. Married on 05/08/2020

Incredible Music

We could not be happier with our wonderful experience with Lisa. To start, she was extremely communicative and responsive. Even though we had a small ceremony, she still asked important details and treated it as if it were a 200 person event! The sounds clips on her website were extremely helpful to choose our music. The harp music was a perfect touch to our ceremony and we couldn't recommend her enough!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Jenna, I cannot thank you enough for your lovely review. Your wedding was so beautiful. Thank you for having me play.
  • Timothy
    Timothy S. Married on 05/07/2020

Beautiful music outdoors

These crazy times did not stop us. Lisa gave us beautiful Celtic music that helped make our July wedding a success!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Tim and Terrie, Thank you for the very nice review. It was a honor to play for your beautiful ceremony and cocktail hour. The venue by the lake was simply stunning and it was a joy to play there. Wishing you the very best.
    Kathryn S. Married on 11/23/2019

Lovely Harp Music

I'm so glad Lisa Fenwick was on our venue's list of recommended musicians! The audio clips on her website made the process of ceremony music selection so easy, and we were able to arrange everything via a few emails (I don't live in the area). The music itself set a very elegant tone for our ceremony.

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Kathryn, Thank you so much for the very sweet review. It was an honor to play for your beautiful wedding. Wishing you all the best.
    Allie Married on 11/02/2019

Alexandra Wood

Lisa was an incredible addition to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. She is an amazing musician and makes every step of the music planning process easy! I recommend her for any bride looking to add grace and class to their event.

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Allie, Thank you so much for the very kind review. Your wedding was a little further than I usually go to play but I am so glad I did. The venue and wedding were both so beautiful. Thanks again.
    Brandon S. Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful! Thank you for everything

Thank you for sharing your beautiful music and making our day so special. Lisa was all around fantastic to work with. She is very organized, asks the right questions to ensure that everything to be perfect on your big day. Her harp fit our setting so we’ll. Hire Lisa you won’t regret it.

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Brandon, Thank you so much for the very kind review. Your wedding was so gorgeous in the beautiful outside woodland setting. I loved being a part of it. Thank you for having me play. Wishing you and Karli all of the best.
  • Lisa
    Lisa B. Married on 10/05/2019

Elegance and Class

We knew as soon as we saw Lisa at a bridal expo that her music would be the perfect addition to my daughter’s barn themed wedding. Her music is beautiful- classic and lovely- we could listen all day. She can play anything! It set the stage for just a beautiful ceremony and a fun cocktail hour. She is so talented and was perfect for our day.

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Lisa, Thank you so much for the lovely review. I loved playing for this wedding! The venue was extraordinary and your guests were delightful. Thank you again for having me play.
    Marisa P. Married on 09/14/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful harp music for our wedding

I am so happy we had Lisa play for our wedding. She is incredibly talented and made our ceremony unique and very special. All of the guests commented on how lovely the harp music was and how perfect it suited us and our wedding.

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Marisa, Thank you so much for the lovely review. Your wedding was stunning in the beautiful Garrett Chapel with the incredible views and stained glass windows. It was an honor to play for your wedding and in that beautiful space.
    Brianne Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!

Lisa was wonderful to work with and her playing during our ceremony and cocktail hour was beautiful. A lot of our guests talked about how good she was! Highly recommend!

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Brianne, Thank you so much for the very nice review. I loved playing for your ceremony and cocktail hour. Both the church and the Welch Allyn were both so beautiful.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message