34 Reviews for Lisa Craig Fenwick, Harpist

Ceremony (7)
Cocktail Hour (3)
Instrumentals (1)
34 Lisa Craig Fenwick, Harpist Reviews

Lisa's music was great! All of our guest commented on how beautiful it was having a harpist at our daughter's wedding and how much it added to the wonderful occasion. Thank you Lisa, for helping make our daughter's big day so memorable!
Steve & Holly Clark

Profile Picture Stephen, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa was so great! She played at our ceremony and everything was beautiful! The sound was excellent! I am very happy she was playing for our special day!

Profile Picture Nelya, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa played the harp during one of our events at Cornerstone at W&W and she did a beautiful job! We have now added her onto our preferred vendors list and can't wait to work with her in the future! Thank you!

Profile Picture Ken, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Such a perfect experience! I loved every minute of it!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa is a dream to work with. She played at my daughter's wedding
ceremony in a chapel and at her cocktail hour at SKY Armory. She responds quickly to questions and pays attention to detail. Her selections are beautiful and she makes every attempt to individualize the music for the bride and groom. She is so organized she makes working with her a positive and relaxing experience. I highly recommend Lisa.

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa was fantastic! She was easy to work with, paid attention to all details and our guests thought she was so talented. She made the groom cry with “Falling Slowly.” She was a major part of our perfect day!

Casey & Tom

Profile Picture Casey, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa's harp filled the wedding chapel and cocktail hour with beautiful music. She was professional and prompt to respond every step of the way. Highly recommended if you are looking for a special touch to your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Thomas, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Ms Fenwick was wonderful! She responded to all my emails, she was on prompt and set up right on time. She moved from ceremony to cocktail hour without any hesitation. Her playing gave my daughter's wedding such elegance and beauty. Everyone at the wedding commented on it and enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend her for your special day.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa was absolutely amazing. She played before our ceremony while guests were coming in, during the ceremony, and during our cocktail hour. I had guests coming up to me throughout the night saying how beautiful the music she played was.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We first met Lisa at a bridal show 3 months before our wedding. She was lovely-- friendly and gracious, enthusiastic and very talented. We knew immediately that we wanted her to play at our ceremony. She responded quickly to every call or email and helped us develop the perfect music for our wedding! She actually saved the day ( as she was the sole instrumentalist) and the bridal party arrived 20 minutes late ! Her beautiful prelude music kept our guests relaxed and entertained. Lisa Fenwick was an elegant and essential part of our wedding day! Highly recommended!
Thank you Lisa...
Colleen.
(Will share photos when available)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Colleen, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa played for my wedding and it was the touch that tied everything together. Very responsive and helpful, her playing is gorgeous. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Kristy, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony

Lisa was very easy to work with and helped walk us through the process so that the whole ceremony went smoothly! The music was elegant and beautiful, we were very happy to have Lisa play for our wedding.

Profile Picture Tom, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa got back to us very quickly and helped walk us through every detail. On our wedding day she was very professional and her music was moving. I could hear her music outside of the church when I was waiting to walk down the aisle which was perfect! Couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Profile Picture Kylee, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony

It was a pleasure dealing with Lisa Fenwick as far as playing a harp at our ceremony. We discussed the various types of music we liked to be played and then she offered suggestions as far as our celebration recessional. Her playing added a sense of elegance to our vows which was carried through to our reception, Most of our guests gave us extremely favorable reviews regarding her being at our wedding. She's a GEM!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

What a joy working with Lisa. Not only did she provide beautiful music for our ceremony, corresponding with her prior to the event was a breeze. She gave great suggestions for processional/recessional songs and was very responsive throughout the whole process. Very reasonably priced too. Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Camille, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo

Lisa played the harp for my daughter's wedding ceremony. It was absolutely amazing and brought a special touch to the ceremony. She was great to work with and made it very easy for us. Thank you, Lisa!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I found Lisa as a harpist for my June 24, 2017 outdoor wedding ceremony. She is very easy to work with and is accommodating. She had lots of music clips available to help chose music for your special day. She also can learn new songs at your request. She can even play Mumford and Sons! Lisa has a beautiful harp and provides cordless amplification for large spaces or outside. Her harp music was just the extra special touch for our ceremony. Would recommend highly!

Profile Picture Cathleen, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Harp

Lisa made our wedding day extra beautiful with the sounds of her harp. So many people commented about how lovely it sounded and it added such a special touch to our day. It was absolutely wonderful working with her and she is so sweet! I highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture User6449531, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Once I heard Lisa Fenwick play the harp I knew two things: 1. Decision made that I want a harp serenading my walk down the aisle 2. It needed to be Lisa.

I live in Chicago and got married in Canandaigua, NY. Lisa was very accommodating the entire time - always would take calls, super responsive to emails and really narrowed down the best format for us. She is a great value and definitely provides much more worth. She was completely self-sufficient the day - was ready to go when it was game time.

One of the biggest compliments of our ceremony I have been getting was about the harpist. It was beautiful. She also stayed for the cocktail hour and played some contemporary hits which really added to the mood - Lisa also offered to learn a new song and add to her repertoire. She is very detailed and has a very impressive talent that she is wonderful at sharing.

Cannot thank Lisa enough for adding a special touch to our day!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Solo, Harp

It was an absolute pleasure working with Lisa and I highly recommend her. She was professional and responsive and took great care in helping us choose musical pieces that would beautifully fit the ceremony and wedding day. All wedding guests remarked on how beautifully Lisa played. Lisa is a lovely, professional and talented harpist and person.

Profile Picture Laurie, 7/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Very responsive, Professional, and a fabulous musician! We were lucky to have booked Lisa so close to our wedding date -- she was wonderful and all my guests commented on how lovely the ceremony music was.

Profile Picture Catherine, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Lisa for my mother's 80th birthday party and it was perfect for the event. The music was beautiful, and not so loud that it was interrupting the party. It definitely added class and sophistication to our event, we would recommend her for any event.

Profile Picture Leanna, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I hired Lisa to play during my wedding ceremony. It was a small group of only 50, and her beautiful music set the perfect intimate ambiance. I received so many complements on her performance. She was so easy to work with, and was very helpful in suggesting the music and the pace. My only regret is that, being the bride, I didn't get to hear her more! I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa's harp music was so beautiful and our wedding guests said it put that extra touch on our outdoor ceremony. The music selections on her website were perfect and you can tell she has a real ear for what will work for weddings. We would highly recommend hiring Lisa as a harpist for your wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/25/12, 6 Reviews