Lisa Craig Fenwick Reviews

44 Reviews for Lisa Craig Fenwick

1 User photo

Lisa Craig Fenwick 1

Kristine · Married on 10/26/2018

Lisa responds very quickly to my emails. Very easy to work with. I can't wait to hear her play on our big day!

• Sherry

Sherry · Married on 10/06/2018

If you want to add a classy touch to your wedding,definitely hire lisa.. she is perfect and rite on point. Her music sound beautiful and peaceful. Everyone enjoyed her so much. Absolutely hire her you won't be sorry. . Sherry and rich belhurst castle on oct 6th 2018

Jacqui Durling · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Ceremony

Lisa’s harp music was a perfect accompaniment to our daughter’s wedding ceremony. Our guests loved it. It fit so nicely into the church ceremony and provided a wonderful setting for the event. Lisa is very easy to work with. She thinks of everything and asks great questions. I would definitely recommend her to anyone for their upcoming wedding. You won’t be disappointed!

Michaela Butters · Married on 09/22/2018

Very professional, easy to work with and played beautifully during our ceremony!

Lisa was great to work with, had many song options and played beautifully during our ceremony.

Amy · Married on 09/15/2018

Where do I begin? Lisa was everything we could have wanted in a wedding vendor; she was so so so organized, professional and worth every penny. We had people complimenting her skills that said they aren’t normally the type to even notice ceremony and cocktail hour music. She not only played a variety of music but she performed to perfection. I can’t reccomend Lisa highly enough. She came in from the Ithaca area to play at my wedding at the Shenendoah Clubhouse at Turning Stone and I’m so happy we reached out to her as opposed to choosing someone closer to the venue. She really is THE BEST!

Deborah · Married on 09/08/2018

Lisa played wonderful music on our wedding day! She was very organized and took care to get all the details. She did an amazing job!

Adrienne · Married on 09/07/2018

Lisa is absolutely amazing! Talented, accommodating, and professional! She worked with me every step of the way to ensure our ceremony music was spot on! I can't recommend her enough.

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

I can't give Lisa enough stars for her professionalism and the sound of her music. Lisa's music added a different level of class and sound to our ceremony. Not only did Lisa play here beautiful music for our ceremony but also our cocktail hour. We were complemented over and over again for the choice we made hiring Lisa. I cannot give her enough praise. You will definitely not be disappointed choosing Lisa for your special day.

Linda · Married on 07/07/2018

Explored various musicians within the area to enhance not only the processional and recessional aspects of the ceremony, also as guests were being seated. Lisa Fenwick's repertoire offered a varied selection of songs, in addition to song clips to support this effort. Her guidance and responses to our inquiries resulted in musical experience that was in keeping with our thoughts. Most have not heard a concert harp, offering a unique quality to the ceremony and especially being outside. We give 5 Stars all around to securing Lisa for this milestone event.

Lisa Craig Fenwick 2

Brittany · Married on 06/30/2018

I would highly recommend Lisa Fenwick. She plays the harp beautifully. We have received so many wonderful comments from our friends and family. I honestly believe her music was just the right touch to make the church wedding ceremony perfect.

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

Lisa was the perfect addition to our special day. Her music was beautiful and made walking down the aisle to my husband something I will never forget. I received so many compliments from guests afterwards about the atmosphere she created at the ceremony and cocktail hour. She was so kind to all of our guests of all ages, and so easy to work with. Lisa's professionalism gave us so much confidence after contacting her the first time that it was a no-brainer. Thank you Lisa for sharing sweet memories with us and our guests.

Stephen · Married on 06/09/2018

Lisa's music was great! All of our guest commented on how beautiful it was having a harpist at our daughter's wedding and how much it added to the wonderful occasion. Thank you Lisa, for helping make our daughter's big day so memorable!
    Steve & Holly Clark

Nelya · Married on 05/26/2018

Lisa was so great! She played at our ceremony and everything was beautiful! The sound was excellent! I am very happy she was playing for our special day!

Ken · Married on 05/26/2018

Lisa played the harp during one of our events at Cornerstone at W&W and she did a beautiful job! We have now added her onto our preferred vendors list and can't wait to work with her in the future! Thank you!

Megan · Married on 05/26/2018

Such a perfect experience! I loved every minute of it!

Colleen · Married on 05/05/2018

Lisa is a dream to work with. She played at my daughter's wedding
    ceremony in a chapel and at her cocktail hour at SKY Armory. She responds quickly to questions and pays attention to detail. Her selections are beautiful and she makes every attempt to individualize the music for the bride and groom. She is so organized she makes working with her a positive and relaxing experience. I highly recommend Lisa.

Casey · Married on 05/05/2018

Lisa was fantastic! She was easy to work with, paid attention to all details and our guests thought she was so talented. She made the groom cry with “Falling Slowly.” She was a major part of our perfect day!

Casey & Tom

Thomas · Married on 05/05/2018

Lisa's harp filled the wedding chapel and cocktail hour with beautiful music. She was professional and prompt to respond every step of the way. Highly recommended if you are looking for a special touch to your wedding or event!

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

Ms Fenwick was wonderful! She responded to all my emails, she was on prompt and set up right on time. She moved from ceremony to cocktail hour without any hesitation. Her playing gave my daughter's wedding such elegance and beauty. Everyone at the wedding commented on it and enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend her for your special day.

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

Lisa was absolutely amazing. She played before our ceremony while guests were coming in, during the ceremony, and during our cocktail hour. I had guests coming up to me throughout the night saying how beautiful the music she played was.

Colleen · Married on 12/29/2017

We first met Lisa at a bridal show 3 months before our wedding. She was lovely-- friendly and gracious, enthusiastic and very talented. We knew immediately that we wanted her to play at our ceremony. She responded quickly to every call or email and helped us develop the perfect music for our wedding! She actually saved the day ( as she was the sole instrumentalist) and the bridal party arrived 20 minutes late ! Her beautiful prelude music kept our guests relaxed and entertained. Lisa Fenwick was an elegant and essential part of our wedding day! Highly recommended!
    Thank you Lisa...
    Colleen.
    (Will share photos when available)

Sent on 01/04/2018

Lisa Craig Fenwick's reply:

Colleen, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. I enjoyed working with you and your daughter in the planning of the music very much. Her ceremony was extremely thoughtful and meaningful. Thank you for letting me share my music with your family and friends on such an important day.

Kristy · Married on 10/01/2017

Lisa played for my wedding and it was the touch that tied everything together. Very responsive and helpful, her playing is gorgeous. I highly recommend her.

Tom · Married on 09/23/2017

Lisa was very easy to work with and helped walk us through the process so that the whole ceremony went smoothly! The music was elegant and beautiful, we were very happy to have Lisa play for our wedding.

Kylee · Married on 09/22/2017

Lisa got back to us very quickly and helped walk us through every detail. On our wedding day she was very professional and her music was moving. I could hear her music outside of the church when I was waiting to walk down the aisle which was perfect! Couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Cynthia · Married on 09/16/2017

It was a pleasure dealing with Lisa Fenwick as far as playing a harp at our ceremony. We discussed the various types of music we liked to be played and then she offered suggestions as far as our celebration recessional. Her playing added a sense of elegance to our vows which was carried through to our reception, Most of our guests gave us extremely favorable reviews regarding her being at our wedding. She's a GEM!!