Liraz Photography Reviews

7 | Brentwood, TN

7 Reviews for Liraz Photography

Becky · Married on 10/14/2018

Great to work with, she is wonderful!

Lorrin · Married on 10/05/2018

Working with her was amazing! She was so kind with her suggestions (that of course turned out beautifully) and gave great direction to make sure her pictures came out perfectly! I wish we lived closer so I could hire her to document my life!!

Edan · Married on 04/07/2018

Captures your most important moments with class, fun, honesty and true care! Highly recommend Liraz for any occasion!

Jessie · Married on 01/25/2018

Oh my goodness gracious. Where do I even begin? Shooting with this gorgeous creative was so much fun!! I was so relaxed. She was funny, encouraging, and so on point. I felt 100% comfortable and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for quality pictures. She had a great eye and a sense of humor. It was such a blessing to get to work with her for our wedding photos. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Meredith · Married on 11/19/2017

There is nothing more to say then Liraz is amazing! She goes above and beyond to make sure you feel comfortable. We had so much fun working with her, and now we get to enjoy the images she took on our wedding day. Our love and excitement is evident in all of our photos. She goes above and beyond before, during and after your event – 100% recommend her!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Jules · Married on 11/04/2017

Professional, has a great eye for detail. Super fun and relaxed. She doesn't rush you and has a way of just feeling like she has been a part of your family all along. Highly recommend her!

Alyssa · Married on 04/30/2016

Oh my goodness!!! I can't say enough about how incredible Liraz is! She saw my vision in a way that no other photographer has! We had a horrible experience with our past photographer for our engagement shoot, and I tell you, Liraz took all of that and turned it around 360 degrees! She's our girl for life! We love you and your beautiful spirit!

Sent on 06/20/2018