Liquid Lava Productions Reviews

11 | Des Plaines, IL

11 Reviews for Liquid Lava Productions

Monica · Married on 10/15/2017

We were so happy with Liquid Lava Productions! Mateusz was easy to talk to and helped us make a plan of action to make the DJing aspect of our wedding day perfect. It's always nerve racking making a DJ choice, because you never really know and it is such a major part of the day! I am SO happy we chose Mateusz. He let us make lots of recommendations for the evening, and mixed it with his choices. It flowed very nicely. He made us and ALL of our guests so happy. EVERYBODY danced, like seriously, everybody. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Liquid Lava Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Monica, it was a pleasure to dj your wedding. Congratulations once again.
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/04/2017

Mateusz was a fantastic DJ and great to work with before the wedding. We chose him based on other good reviews, and we're glad we did. He was very professional and replied to e-mails and phone calls very fast. At the wedding, everything went very smoothly - the music was awesome, Mateusz made all the announcements we asked for, and we didn't need to worry about anything. I definitely recommend choosing Mateusz as your DJ.

Sammy · Married on 08/20/2016

Mateusz truly made our wedding a great experience for everyone. Most guests were on the dance floor the whole night. In fact, I believe I saw my dad and father-in-law dancing with their hands up in the air at one point. That is a very rare occurrence and I'm glad I was able to see that. :)

From day one, Mateusz was adamant about creating the perfect playlist for us and he was excellent with his follow-ups as the wedding approached. The night of the wedding, he was professional and polite when interacting with our guests. We highly recommend him!

Tim · Married on 02/06/2016

DJ'd my wedding last year. Overall, had a great experience. Completely different type of music played compared to most weddings I've been to (glad it was my own!) but familiar enough to get people dancing. Both of our families complimented, even our college friends loved the 80's songs that reminded us of our bar days. Really unique DJ - so great we found Mateusz to have at our wedding! Thanks!

Sarah · Married on 01/29/2016

We had mateusz as our DJ for our wedding reception, and it was an absolute blast. Meeting with mateusz beforehand was fun and easy. He was organized and professional, but never lost sight of the fact that his job was to keep the fun going. He was responsive to texts & emails, kept the dance floor jumping, and made sure the bride and groom were always able to relax and enjoy themselves. If you have a wedding in Chicago, use liquid lava productions.

Karen · Married on 01/02/2016

My husband and I booked LLP for our wedding and it was the best choice we could have made. They made our wedding the truly awesome event that it was. The lighting was perfect and created an excellent party atmosphere. Many of our guests commented on how great the music was and how professional Mateusz was.
    Worth every penny!!

Lisa · Married on 12/19/2015

I can not find the words to express how AMAZING liquid lava productions were at our wedding. I was the type of bride that was not all that concerned about the flowers, the desert choice, or the favors. For me, it was all about the music. Needless to say, music was my biggest priority when planning my wedding. When trying to decide on a dj, I dragged my family to countless meet and greets, and listened to dj mixes for hours. I am thrilled that I chose Liquid Lava Productions! Guests of all ages were on the dance floor all night, and many told us it was the best dj they had ever heard at a wedding. I could not agree more. The quality of this dj goes well beyond the dance floor. Mateusz was excellent at responding to any questions, and creating an experience for the bride/groom where you feel like you are the only wedding they are planning. Book LLP!

Jessica · Married on 11/28/2015

I initially contacted LLP because they seemed to be the best company to fit my budget, but let me tell you, besides being very affordable, LLP was what my our big night. Dressed professionally, clean set up, awesome party lighting, music was a hit. So glad I decide I went with LLP.

Stephanie · Married on 10/24/2015

Liquid lava productions provided entertainment for my 10/24 wedding. The entire experience was amazing. From the very first time meeting Mateusz, he made me feel comfortable, and communication was never a problem. He always answered or returned my calls immediately. The entire night was exactly how I pictured it. Liquid lava productions was by far the easiest vendor that I had to deal with.

rachel · Married on 09/12/2015

Matuesz and his team at LLP DJ'd my 9/12/15 wedding, and they did an a great job! Countless people swore that we had the best music of any wedding they'd ever been to. This included not only our guests, but multiple staff at our venue.

Now, any bride knows how much time and energy goes into planning a wedding, so you will appreciate when I say that talent is not the only thing LLP has to offer. They were absolutely awesome to work with throughout the entire process. Everyone at LLP is extremely professional, enthusiastic, and responsive. They made me feel taken care of, from answering every question I could possible have during our initial consultation, to working directly with my venue to plan the set up, to touching base with me to get playlists and any other info I dragged on getting over, to working with me to get extras like lighting, to doing an in-depth review of our timeline to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible and he knew exactly what I wanted. He made suggestions, listened to my ideas, and overall was willing to participate in a collaborative effort, using his skill and experience to build my ideas into something very memorable.

And I know that this sounds like LLP would be an outrageously pricy company to work with, but they were unbelievably reasonable. Matuesz customized our package to work within our budget, was very transparent and upfront about his pricing. He offered add-ons that he thought were worthwhile, but was never pushy, and he never tried to upsell me on anything just to inflate his profit.

I'm so glad I used LLP for my wedding. They were a dream to work with and made my wedding so memorable. Thank you LLP!

Kristine · Married on 07/11/2015

This DJ is my favorite hometown hero! He recently dj'ed my wedding this past July and kept to our music lineup. He was uber professional and touched base many times within the weeks leading up to our wedding. From start to finish he was flexible, as we know that weddings don't always go according to plan. He also played the part of a fantastic MC to direct the series of events throughout the entire day and into the evening. I had originally heard DJ Hype aka DJ 2Z at community events and was hooked from the start and knew that he would be perfect for the job that we had planned for him. He brought his artistic talent and rolled with the creative freedom and the entire day was a complete success and we jammed, boogied, and danced soooo hard. Needless to say, a great time was had by all!