Liquid Entertainment Reviews

94 | Longwood, FL

94 Reviews for Liquid Entertainment

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lindye · Married on 02/17/2018

Jay at Liquid Entertainment is the best! Our wedding was a truly memorable night, and our DJ really had the party going. Most importantly, we loved working with Jay. He gave great song suggestions, helped through the planning process, and really put my mind at ease. Thank you for making our wedding so special!

Jessica · Married on 07/08/2017

Jay and Liquid Entertainment made our wedding reception such a success! Jay was attentive and went above and beyond his job title to help us. From helping us create a timeline for the reception to offering advice on songs, you can tell that he 100% cares about the couples he works with and wants them to have a successful event! Our one goal was to be able to create an atmosphere where we and all of our guests had a great time and he really helped that goal become a reality! Thank you Jay for everything and helping to create such a memorable evening!

Crystal · Married on 02/25/2017

Loved Loved Loved Jay! He did an awesome job with ceremony music (and we were pretty specific about the timing) absolutely kept everyone on the dance floor which was exactly what we wanted!
    You will not be disappointed!!!

Ben · Married on 02/04/2017

Where do I begin? Jay was a consummate professional from start to finish! This guy's value is twice what he charges and knowing what I know now; I would pay it in a heart beat. In terms of vendors for our wedding at The White Room, Jay was the best decision we made; bar none! He goes above and beyond expectations and I cannot say enough good things about him; he's a rock star!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Liquid Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! Awesome wedding and what a great group of family and friends! All the best to you both! -Jay

Stephanie · Married on 12/18/2016

Oh mah gah, Jay is literally the freaking best! Before the wedding, he responded to my inquiry quickly and provided a quote right away. During the wedding, he was super attentive and made sure my husband and I had a drink in our hands and that we were having an awesome time. His music is up to date and literally does everything you want and more. He definitely made our wedding an awesome party!

Carla · Married on 11/12/2016

We booked Jay for our wedding reception and he also provided mics and music to supplement our live music at the ceremony. From the moment we met Jay, we knew that we could trust him to make our night as fun and memorable as possible. He accommodated all of our music requests and seemed to understand our taste to fill in the gaps. We got so many compliments on the music selection at our reception and there wasn't any point at which there was no one on the dance floor. His fun friendly attitude helped set the tone for the evening, and we really got the type and tone of reception we wanted thanks to Jay.

Christy · Married on 11/05/2016

Jay was super nice and flexible & kept our guests super happy!

chrissy · Married on 07/16/2016

From the moment we hired Jay, we knew we had made a great decision. Jay is probably the best DJ I have encountered and I am positive it does not get better than him. My husband and I are music lovers, and Jay made sure to create a playlist that accommodated our musical choices, while also keeping the party moving. Our coordinator at our reception location told us afterwards, she had never seen a party not fizzle out before- we owe a lot of that to Jay. He went above and beyond the role of DJ- getting us drinks, keeping my husband calm (seriously, he suggested he take off his tuxedo jacket to cool down and it worked. Thanks, Jay), and curating a music list that kept everyone on the dance floor. He did such an amazing job and he reminded us to take everything in and just enjoy our day. Thank you for making our wedding day so much fun!

Michelle · Married on 04/09/2016

It has taken us so long to write this review because there are so many positive things to say about Jay it has been hard to know where to start! He absolutely made our wedding reception go smooth as silk and everyone had THE BEST time. Our friends are still talking about it 1 year later! He took care of us in so many ways (even made sure we had food & drinks!), kept everyone dancing, made the perfect song choices for the exact right time, and was just an all around wonderful person. I would not hesitate one bit to book Jay for any event - he is a true pro and is one of the nicest people we met during our whole wedding experience. But book him early because the word is out about how good he is! Thanks, Jay - on our 1st wedding anniversary we are still talking about how we grateful we were to have you at our wedding, and how you got everyone to surround us for our last dance. It still brings tears of joy to both of us as we think about the love we felt as we ended a perfect night!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/03/2016

Searching for a DJ for an out-of-state wedding was definitely a challenge...and then we found Jay. We could tell immediately that he really loved his job and that he was genuinely a really nice guy. From the first conversation we had with him, he was so open and interested in hearing about the kind of non-traditional party that we wanted to throw....every time we talked it was always "yes" to anything and everything that we envisioned. A few days before the wedding he called and we went over the whole ceremony and reception and he really made us feel at ease. Then came the wedding day---first thing out of his mouth after greeting us---"can I get you anything?" He was all about making sure that we were happy and taken care of. And then he threw and awesome party, the dance floor was full the whole time! He totally felt the vibe of the guests and what they wanted to dance to and we are so so happy he was a part of our special day.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Liquid Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, you two are so awesome! What a great party, all the best to you both!

Jay was absolutely fantastic! He collaborated perfectly with our wonderful coordinator, Becky Morgan with L.I.F.E. Events, & made our day just perfect! He did our prelude, ceremony, cocktail hour, & reception music along with uplighting for the reception area. We had a smaller sized wedding and the majority of the people there were either older or shy, and just wanted to sit in their seats and not dance. Jay was great with the moments of "awkwardness" & did a wonderful job encouraging the timid guests to get onto the dance floor. Also, pretty much at the last minute, I decided against doing the father/daughter dance with my father & I, and instead just wanted my new husband and my daughter to dance together. He adapted to any changes I made seamlessly. He was fantastic with ensuring that Craig, myself, and all our guests had a wonderful time! Thank you so much, Jay!!

We cannot say enough great things about Jay!!! He had high standards to meet to play such an integral part as our wedding reception DJ, and he definitely exceeded that challenge. He truly made our wedding reception the hit that it was!

Jay was extremely professional and super organized. When we met with him to plan the evening, we were honestly overwhelmed and stressed by the task at hand. Immediately Jay took over and basically walked us through the entire evening. He asked a ton of questions to find our vision, some that we never would have thought of, and spent the time with us to put together the perfect schedule for the night. He went above and beyond to plan not only the music, but the entire flow of the night.

When the day finally came, it truly went off without a hitch! The evening went so smoothly beginning with the introductions, then our first dance, to ensuring every table made it to the buffet efficiently, to the parent dances, and then the party. He made sure to remind our guests of the special items we had for them: the photo booth, the koozies, the late night snack, and the candy buffet.
    We cannot thank Jay enough for his services as our wedding reception DJ! We would recommend him to anyone looking for any sort of DJ services and know that he will do a fantastic job!

-The Prices

Melissa · Married on 11/14/2015

The DJ was the last vendor I booked for our wedding - We were looking for someone who could flex with the vibe of our Guests and a friend recommended Jay to us. Hands down the best decision I made was to book Jay. He was super in all aspects before the wedding - spending time reviewing the details we were looking for and making suggestions. He actually followed us when our photographer took us across the street for some post-ceremony pictures to make sure we both had a beverage. In fact, I don't think I ever went without a drink - he was the ultimate in taking care of us. He even took note of the exact time we were pronounced husband and wife (5:12pm!).

My niece and new stepdaughter (6 and 9) were fascinated by his equipment - he let them explore and see how he was playing the music. That alone won our hearts! Jay played the perfect selection of music to accommodate our tastes - for a small group, we always had a crowd on the dance floor.

I cannot recommend Jay highly enough. I wish we could have another wedding just to hire him again!

We spoke to Jay several times on the phone before our wedding day, and from our first call, we felt like we were speaking with a family member. He assured us that he was there to make our reception exactly what we wanted, and he did. When we first met Jay (right after our ceremony) he popped his head in the room and said "Heide! Jimmy! Need a drink? Want anything?" Our non-traditional entrance song as well as first dance were perfectly timed, and he delayed any mic grabbers to an appropriate time for a speech. The next day, our parents told us how great their conversation was with him after the ceremony. He's the kind of guy you want to hang out with, which is the kind of guy you want in control of your party. Do it.

Mandy · Married on 10/24/2015

You will not regret having Jay be a part of your wedding day!!! Jay was our DJ for our wedding and we told him to do whatever kept people dancing and he did just that!! People that do not even dance would not get off the dance floor they were having so much fun!! Jay was not just our DJ, he was constantly checking on my family and I throughout the entire night! He even went and got my change of shoes for me without hesitation!! Jay you are wonderful and Thank you for being absolutely amazing at what you do and helping make our day stressfree!!

• W

Windy · Married on 10/18/2015

Jay made our day unfold so beautifully! My husband and I were left speechless interms of how to describe how pleased and blown away we were by his services. Our guests untill today can't stop raving about the music as well as the MC servises! We heard about Jay through our venue catalog as well as through our caterer who told us good things about him. Once I spoke to Jay over the phone, it felt like I was speaking to someone I had known for years. From then on, as I gave him my playlist and we signed the contract, I knew I was in safe hands. On the wedding day, he was more than a DJ. He made sure that my husband and were stress-free through out! Jay was worth every penny and even more!

Rebecca · Married on 04/18/2015

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Having family and friends that love to dance the night away, my husband and I were in the search for a perfect DJ while we were planning the wedding. We met with three DJ's and as soon as we met with Jay, we knew without a doubt our wedding reception would be perfect. He was flexible with our last minute changes to add the cocktail hour, communicated wonderfully with us, made sure our reception was everything we wanted and more. He had NO trouble getting everyone on the dance floor and kept everyone on the dance floor the ENTIRE night! Unbelievable, I cannot say enough positive things about Jay! Throughout the reception he communicated very effectively with myself, the coordinators, and my parents to make sure songs that were not on our list were still acceptable to play. He kept us up to date with the timeline..."Three minutes until your daddy daughter dance" and had a wonderful voice while he emceed. The up lighting in the reception hall was also wonderful, he did it very tactfully and made sure the room looked beautiful. Wonderful DJ!

Brooke · Married on 04/17/2015

Liquid entertainment is the absolute best!!! Time is thoroughly taken to make sure you have the best music played and that you hear all the songs you ask for and do not hear the ones you didn't want!!! I had liquid entertainment for my wedding and I was so outstandingly pleased! He not only played music for my ceremony but for my reception too!!!! I recommend liquid entertainment to anyone who is wanting a classy and professional Dj and wonderful music played!!!

Shannon · Married on 01/31/2015

Jay Edwards is the best DJ in Orlando, hands down. He's so much more than a DJ! He's incredibly attentive, friendly and genuinely interested in making your wedding day the best it can be. I had a friend who contracted another DJ because Jay wasn't available for her date. She still says it was the biggest mistake. So, I planned my wedding around Jay's availability! And it was the best decision! He made our wedding so much fun- the music, timing, lighting... everything was perfection. Look no further... Jay Edwards should be your DJ!!

Joshua · Married on 11/14/2014

What can I say about Jay with Liquid Entertainment... well a lot.

We started out months before the wedding with a planning session to get to know Jay and his style. He furnished a lot resource material for us to use in planning the event and some recommendations for the proper music for the proper times.

My wife and I had a very good idea what we wanted before hand, so with his resources and our prep the planning was quite simple.

Jay was spot on with everything the day of the event. He blended in well when necessary and he was at the forefront of the party when he needed to be. He helped keep the event a very classy affair.

He had all the music we requested and it was played at all the correct times. He did an amazing job and played a huge part in making sure our wedding was spectacular.

During times when his service was less demanding on him he was around to make sure my bride and myself were happy and had a drink in hand. Very nice touch!

I can easily recommend Liquid Entertainment without any sort of reservation. I just hope all other vendors at your event are half as good as Jay was at ours!

Thanks again Jay!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Liquid Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Joshua for your kind words! It was an honor to be a part of your special day! All the best to you both and enjoy your first holiday as Mr. & Mrs!

Jay is the best! He not only kept up with our wild crowd but was vigilant to our needs and always kept us updated on what was coming up. He was so helpful - almost like a second wedding planner! I would definitely recommend him to everyone!

Kelly · Married on 09/27/2014

I would highly recommend Jay for their wedding or any event. He did a great job making sure we heard the songs off our playlist we wanted to hear, and that everyone was having fun and dancing. He checked on my husband and I throughout the night to make sure we were happy and had everything we needed. We had a great time at our wedding thanks to Jay.

Shelby · Married on 06/13/2014

Absolutely loved having Jay DJ our wedding! I left a lot of the music selection up to him and he could not have made better choices. I was able to tell him a few bands we enjoyed and he put together such an awesome mix! He kept things going smoothly and people were dancing all night. Throughout the event he was so attentive, making sure we were taken care of, and made things so simple and fun. I really cannot say enough great things about him!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Liquid Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Shelby for your kind words and for allowing me to be a part of your big day! (Jay)

Laura · Married on 05/31/2014

Jay is the BEST DJ you could possibly get in Central Florida! I will recommend him to anyone getting married, and I'm so happy he was recommended to me. Our wedding was a blast!

After the wedding was over, to this day, a month later, pretty much all the comments I keep hearing from the wedding were about Jay and how he made the entire night fun and come together. He was awesome the entire time from setting up the perfect lighting, and the perfect music, and keeping our bridal party on schedule. The night flowed flawlessly the entire time!

He went above and beyond for what was expected by checking on us, making sure we all had drinks and appetizers, and that we were able to enjoy our night and not have to worry about a thing! He really made us feel like it was our night, and he would do whatever we wanted to make the perfect night happen for us!

Thanks Jay!