Liquid Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sarah P. Married on 11/14/2020

So kind and professional

I can’t say enough about Jay’s professionalism, kindness and talent for what he does. He cared so much about not only myself and my husband but all of our guests and families! He played exactly what I wanted and always made sure we were doing ok. I can’t recommend enough!!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn Married on 10/23/2020

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ

I've always heard that DJs are the backbone of a wedding, and after ours, I completely agree! Jay was amazing. He was so helpful during the planning process, and absolutely blew us away on our wedding day. He checked up on my husband and me multiple times throughout the event to see if we needed anything. He kept the event running smoothly, all while giving us heads up so that we would know what was happening. The dance floor was full all night, and he did a great job of playing the right songs at the right time. We were so impressed, we really can't imagine a better DJ!!!
  • Beth
    Beth Married on 07/03/2020

No Words to Describe

We knew from the moment we started planning our wedding who we wanted. He never disappointed us. Jay was really helpful and hands on throughout the entire planning process and was always available to answer questions. The day of the wedding was amazing. We had kids in the beginning of our ceremony going down the aisle dancing as I was waiting my grand entrance I could see him outside the chapel getting the kids pumped up.
    He knew the right music to play as the dance floor was never empty. He checked on us multiple times through out the evening to make sure we were ok and if we needed anything.
    On a personal note.. My family cannot thank him enough for the way he made my moms voice sound on his equipment My siblings and her grand kids got to her singing and it was recorded in the late 80s It was almost as good as having my mom physically there.
    Thank you so much for helping make our day so special. We could not have imagined working with anyone else.
  • User5090113 1+ year ago

Definitely Recommend!

Jay is awesome! I can't recommend him enough. He is professional and gets the party going. People all night came up to me telling me how great the DJ was. He quickly corralled the bridal party and explained everything for reception into's so everyone was on the same page. He also tells you secret cues to give him which was very comforting! Overall amazing!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 01/26/2020

Exceeded All Expectations

Jay was amazing, great with communication. Jay called me a few nights before my wedding to go over the itenerary, list of songs, and my general preference in music selection. This reassured me that he was going to handle all the details, which was a huge relief. Jay did a great job guiding the bridal party, and the vendors to ensure every event was completed in a timely manner. I did not realize how much the DJs are involved with the reception, they are support of the reception celebration. If you want peace of mind to know that your reception will run smooth, book Jay for a guaranteed flawless experience.
  • Gabriel
    Gabriel Married on 01/10/2020

Wedding - Jay was Amazing!

Jay provided such amazing service during our wedding. My wife and I are so happy we chose him to DJ our wedding! From the time Jay arrived to how he made rounds and offered us drinks and food while we were taking photos, he really blew us away!

The choice of music and also how it was blended in both languages on the playlist was flawless (Spanish and English)! We had numerous guests come up to us to tell us how awesome Jay was doing and how involved and detailed oriented he was during the ceremony.

Jay really impressed us and was a key vendor for our wedding, we couldn't be happier with how involved and vested he was during our special day.

We highly recommend Jay from Liquid Entertainment for any wedding or special event!
  • Rubi
    Rubi Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing dj

Jay was amazing to work with! We knew we wanted a mix of spanish and english music at our wedding, we were able to give Jay a list of songs to play! All our guest raved about him! He even got my dad on the dance floor, which never happens!! He went above and beyond, not your typical DJ, he was so involved from start to end! Thank you Jay!!
    Stephanie Married on 05/25/2019

Above & Beyond

The best decision we made was to have Jay as our DJ/MC. There are not enough thank you’s for everything he did for us on our special day, we are absolutely blown away by his attention to detail. He had special little touches that were completely unexpected & so very much appreciated! You would never know they were missing but once you experience them, you will understand how absolutely fantastic Jay is! He truly helped make our day the best day ever! 💖

Liquid Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You have an awesome family and group of friends! All the best to you both... -Jay
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 02/09/2019

Jay played an amazing soundtrack to the start of our lives together!

Jay is beyond amazing! He was super helpful and hands on throughout the planning process and always available to answer questions. He made our entire wedding day from start to finish a blast! He knew just the right songs to play to ensure the dance floor was always full and was able to work in many of our favorite songs just at the right time. We love that he worked with the kids throughout the night to make them feel special and really part of the event! Jay even made the time to check on myself and my husband throughout the night to make sure there was nothing that was needed. It was much appreciated and totally showed how much he cares about his clients by going above and beyond. There aren’t enough nice things we can say about Jay. He is simply just an amazing person who is awesome at his job! I couldn’t imagine working with anyone else to play the soundtrack for the start of our lives together!
    Tabitha Married on 01/26/2019

Jay was AMAZING and very professional!!

Jay from Liquid Entertainment was INCREDIBLE! From our first conversation to the wedding day he was great. He really made our dream come to life with great music and overall professionalism. 10/10 would recommend Jay from Liquid Entertainment!
  • John
    John C. Married on 12/17/2018

A great evenings entertainment

Liquid Entertainment exceeded our expectations in every way, Jay kept the festivities on schedule and managed to play all of our requests. He interacted with the other vendors and made sure we were being taken care of. Just a fantastic all around experience with lots of positive comments from family and friends.
    Lindye Married on 02/17/2018
    Jay at Liquid Entertainment is the best! Our wedding was a truly memorable night, and our DJ really had the party going. Most importantly, we loved working with Jay. He gave great song suggestions, helped through the planning process, and really put my mind at ease. Thank you for making our wedding so special!
    Jessica Married on 07/08/2017
    Jay and Liquid Entertainment made our wedding reception such a success! Jay was attentive and went above and beyond his job title to help us. From helping us create a timeline for the reception to offering advice on songs, you can tell that he 100% cares about the couples he works with and wants them to have a successful event! Our one goal was to be able to create an atmosphere where we and all of our guests had a great time and he really helped that goal become a reality! Thank you Jay for everything and helping to create such a memorable evening!
    Crystal Married on 02/25/2017
    Loved Loved Loved Jay! He did an awesome job with ceremony music (and we were pretty specific about the timing) absolutely kept everyone on the dance floor which was exactly what we wanted!
    You will not be disappointed!!!
    Ben Married on 02/04/2017
    Where do I begin? Jay was a consummate professional from start to finish! This guy's value is twice what he charges and knowing what I know now; I would pay it in a heart beat. In terms of vendors for our wedding at The White Room, Jay was the best decision we made; bar none! He goes above and beyond expectations and I cannot say enough good things about him; he's a rock star!

Liquid Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! Awesome wedding and what a great group of family and friends! All the best to you both! -Jay
    Stephanie Married on 12/18/2016
    Oh mah gah, Jay is literally the freaking best! Before the wedding, he responded to my inquiry quickly and provided a quote right away. During the wedding, he was super attentive and made sure my husband and I had a drink in our hands and that we were having an awesome time. His music is up to date and literally does everything you want and more. He definitely made our wedding an awesome party!
    Carla Married on 11/12/2016
    We booked Jay for our wedding reception and he also provided mics and music to supplement our live music at the ceremony. From the moment we met Jay, we knew that we could trust him to make our night as fun and memorable as possible. He accommodated all of our music requests and seemed to understand our taste to fill in the gaps. We got so many compliments on the music selection at our reception and there wasn't any point at which there was no one on the dance floor. His fun friendly attitude helped set the tone for the evening, and we really got the type and tone of reception we wanted thanks to Jay.
    Christy Married on 11/05/2016
    Jay was super nice and flexible & kept our guests super happy!
    Karen Married on 10/01/2016

Best wedding DJ ever!

We used Liquid Entertainment (Jay) to DJ our daughter’s wedding last weekend. Jay did an amazing job and was the best wedding DJ I’ve ever seen. He had the dance floor packed the entire time. I highly recommend using this company for any event. Thanks again Jay!
    Chrissy Married on 07/16/2016
    From the moment we hired Jay, we knew we had made a great decision. Jay is probably the best DJ I have encountered and I am positive it does not get better than him. My husband and I are music lovers, and Jay made sure to create a playlist that accommodated our musical choices, while also keeping the party moving. Our coordinator at our reception location told us afterwards, she had never seen a party not fizzle out before- we owe a lot of that to Jay. He went above and beyond the role of DJ- getting us drinks, keeping my husband calm (seriously, he suggested he take off his tuxedo jacket to cool down and it worked. Thanks, Jay), and curating a music list that kept everyone on the dance floor. He did such an amazing job and he reminded us to take everything in and just enjoy our day. Thank you for making our wedding day so much fun!
    Michelle Married on 04/09/2016
    It has taken us so long to write this review because there are so many positive things to say about Jay it has been hard to know where to start! He absolutely made our wedding reception go smooth as silk and everyone had THE BEST time. Our friends are still talking about it 1 year later! He took care of us in so many ways (even made sure we had food & drinks!), kept everyone dancing, made the perfect song choices for the exact right time, and was just an all around wonderful person. I would not hesitate one bit to book Jay for any event - he is a true pro and is one of the nicest people we met during our whole wedding experience. But book him early because the word is out about how good he is! Thanks, Jay - on our 1st wedding anniversary we are still talking about how we grateful we were to have you at our wedding, and how you got everyone to surround us for our last dance. It still brings tears of joy to both of us as we think about the love we felt as we ended a perfect night!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 04/03/2016
    Searching for a DJ for an out-of-state wedding was definitely a challenge...and then we found Jay. We could tell immediately that he really loved his job and that he was genuinely a really nice guy. From the first conversation we had with him, he was so open and interested in hearing about the kind of non-traditional party that we wanted to throw....every time we talked it was always "yes" to anything and everything that we envisioned. A few days before the wedding he called and we went over the whole ceremony and reception and he really made us feel at ease. Then came the wedding day---first thing out of his mouth after greeting us---"can I get you anything?" He was all about making sure that we were happy and taken care of. And then he threw and awesome party, the dance floor was full the whole time! He totally felt the vibe of the guests and what they wanted to dance to and we are so so happy he was a part of our special day.

Liquid Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, you two are so awesome! What a great party, all the best to you both!
    Ryan Married on 03/18/2016
    Just about all of our vendors for our wedding were great, but I think hiring Jay at Liquid Entertainment as our DJ may have been the best decision we made out of the whole thing. Sometimes in the planning process, you get so caught up in where each flower petal will be placed on the ledge next to the bathroom, that you forget that the real point of this thing is to throw an epic party. And let me tell you, Jay will make your party epic. Jay thought of literally everything at our wedding, he was incredibly attentive to us and made us feel special throughout. Our day was running about an hour behind and our planner let us know that we were probably going to have to cut out some of the activities we had planned at the reception if we were still going to have time for dancing - but not with Jay around! He adjusted his technique to get everyone dancing, but also catch us up so we could do everything we had planned! So many of our guests have told us that it was the best wedding (if not the best party in general) they have ever been to, and a lot of the credit for that falls on Jay for making the entire night go perfectly, and getting every soul in that room on the dance floor. Thanks so much Jay for making our evening perfect!

Liquid Entertainment's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of your special day and yes, it was a party!
  • User2543319 2+ years ago
    Jay was absolutely fantastic! He collaborated perfectly with our wonderful coordinator, Becky Morgan with L.I.F.E. Events, & made our day just perfect! He did our prelude, ceremony, cocktail hour, & reception music along with uplighting for the reception area. We had a smaller sized wedding and the majority of the people there were either older or shy, and just wanted to sit in their seats and not dance. Jay was great with the moments of "awkwardness" & did a wonderful job encouraging the timid guests to get onto the dance floor. Also, pretty much at the last minute, I decided against doing the father/daughter dance with my father & I, and instead just wanted my new husband and my daughter to dance together. He adapted to any changes I made seamlessly. He was fantastic with ensuring that Craig, myself, and all our guests had a wonderful time! Thank you so much, Jay!!
  • User2546291 2+ years ago
    We cannot say enough great things about Jay!!! He had high standards to meet to play such an integral part as our wedding reception DJ, and he definitely exceeded that challenge. He truly made our wedding reception the hit that it was!

Jay was extremely professional and super organized. When we met with him to plan the evening, we were honestly overwhelmed and stressed by the task at hand. Immediately Jay took over and basically walked us through the entire evening. He asked a ton of questions to find our vision, some that we never would have thought of, and spent the time with us to put together the perfect schedule for the night. He went above and beyond to plan not only the music, but the entire flow of the night.

When the day finally came, it truly went off without a hitch! The evening went so smoothly beginning with the introductions, then our first dance, to ensuring every table made it to the buffet efficiently, to the parent dances, and then the party. He made sure to remind our guests of the special items we had for them: the photo booth, the koozies, the late night snack, and the candy buffet.
    We cannot thank Jay enough for his services as our wedding reception DJ! We would recommend him to anyone looking for any sort of DJ services and know that he will do a fantastic job!

-The Prices