Lips "Tu"lips Flowers Reviews

Lips "Tu"lips Flowers 4
Lips "Tu"lips Flowers 5

Jessica · Getting married on 05/08/2020

Phone meeting

Michelle was wonderful and willing to discuss everything over the phone with me since I live out of state. She let me explain my vision and gave me her expert opinions. She even let me send her pictures so she knew exactly what I wanted. She sent me a wonderful explanation of the quote for everything I needed. This really made my decisions easy!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/19/2019

Made my vision come true

Michelle was wonderful to work with from our first consultation to when she delivered my flowers the day of. She fully made my vision of romantic flowers come true and added the pearl strand around the stems of the flowers just like I asked. Some unexpected financial changes on my end forced me to cut the arbor peice she was planning to do. Michelle was so nice about it but I'm sure it would have been gorgeous. But the bouquets, boutinerres and corsages were all so pretty. She even left me a sweet little card with the flowers when she delivered them which was a nice personal touch. Thank you Michelle for adding some beautiful touches to my special day.

Sent on 10/22/2019
    Lips "Tu"lips Flowers 6

Brooklyn Reiff · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing work!!

Michelle was so easy to work with and talk to! I told her what I had envisioned and she made it happen! I could email her at any point to add/change what was quoted and she adjusted it right away. Her work was absolutely amazing and more that I could have imagined!! Reduce your wedding stress and get Lips "Tu" Lips for all your floral needs :)

Sent on 08/28/2019

Kelly · Married on 04/27/2019

Made my floral dreams a reality!

Michelle was such a pleasure to work with! During our first meeting she took the time to understand what I was looking for and throughout the process worked with me to achieve my vision while staying within budget. I gave her the rough idea of what I was looking for on my wedding day and she used her own creativity and floral design skills to bring it all to life. I’ve been staring at photos of all the flowers and greenery to enjoy the beauty all over again!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Lips "Tu"lips Flowers 7
    Lips "Tu"lips Flowers 8
    Lips "Tu"lips Flowers 9
    Lips "Tu"lips Flowers 10

Mary · Married on 12/08/2018

Highly Satisfied

Michelle was a dream to work with! This past weekend, my now husband and I (ahh!) got married and celebrated with a Christmas-themed reception in Lititz, PA. I ordered 3 bouquets, 5 boutonnieres, and 2 corsages; every single thing was gorgeous! With one brief meetup, Michelle was able to determine exactly what I was looking for and sent the very reasonable quote equipped with reference photos within 24 hours. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/21/2018

Simultaneously planning her own wedding and you’d never know…. Michelle was amazing to work with.

Michelle is one of the most patient, energetic, kind and creative person I met along the way to getting married. She and I went back and forth numerous times with my ideas and changes to my vision and never once did she not write me back immediately or waiver in her commitment to making my vision become reality. She was even in the midst of planning her OWN wedding throughout my – and I am sure many other’s – planning process. Michelle was a pleasure to work with and I am still receiving compliments about the flowers, centerpieces, arbor, all of it, so much so that my good friend wants to replicate my bridesmaid bouquets for her own wedding. Lots of times bouquets are not very natural and perfectly put together, oversized and ridiculous looking and from day 1 I explained to Michelle that this was not at all me. I wanted a more boho, natural, laid back feel, yet still clean looking. Besides my 7 bridesmaids and groomsmen, we had about 25 tables that needed centerpieces on them. She found incredibly inexpensive assorted jars that she filled with different flowers that were everything. I loved everything she did and could not have been more pleased.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Alison · Married on 12/16/2017

Michelle has done numerous weddings that I attended this year and I am lucky to say she did mine as well. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! Michelle and her mother are two of the sweetest people you will ever meet and my favorite part, they communicate!! I never had to worry about anything! They took my vision and made it a reality and even better, a week later and the flowers are still as beautiful as that day! She pays close attention to the details and is pure perfection!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Raven · Married on 09/03/2017

Michelle was amazing! We didn't need a lot of flowers, just bouquets for myself and the girls, boutonnieres for the guys, a couple corsages and some greenery. Michelle was able to work within our budget, gave me the exact flowers I had been dreaming about (but couldn't quite put into words) and I couldn't have been happier! Highly recommend Michelle and Lips Tulips for any of your floral needs :)

Sent on 09/18/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/17/2017

Michelle was so great to work with! I loved chatting with Michelle about my vision for the day. She was very willing to work with my budget and was really excited to hear about what I wanted and what she could do to make my dreams come true. Flowers were very important to me on my wedding day and I loved how they turned out! I haven't seen anything like it, I'm so excited for how unique they were and how they captured my vision so well. I was so glad we hired Michelle and Lips "tu" Lips to do our wedding flowers and I would recommend her to any other bride. Thanks so much for the beauty you added to our day!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Emily · Married on 04/22/2017

AMAZING, romantic flowers and the sweetest person!

Michelle is an INCREDIBLE florist and the sweetest person!! We were able to meet with her to talk about our vision for the wedding, and since I had seen pictures of her beautiful work I was pretty content to give her a general idea/feel for the flowers (colors, things I definitely did and definitely didn't like), and let her go. I truly think that giving an artist the artistic liberty to do what they think is best results in the best end result, and Michelle proved that right!

She captured the look we wanted perfectly (romantic, lots of greenery, kind of loose and dreamy), and we got SO many compliments on our flowers! When I first saw my bridal bouquet I couldn't even believe it - it was BEYOND beautiful and so much more incredible than I could have dreamed! She also created a floral hair comb for me that was stunning and had such a huge part in creating my bridal look. Michelle gave great advice when we were making decisions on what to include with our venue/general décor/within our budget. She worked so wonderfully within the limits we had, and we appreciated it so much.

She was always quick to respond and was a delight to work with! I cannot recommend her more highly - the flowers were gorgeous and romantic and so creatively done! Thank you, Michelle!! :)

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jesslyn · Married on 08/27/2016

Michelle and Laurie were very easy to work with! They met with us in the beginning so I could communicate my vision and budget. From there they developed a very detailed plan that I could envision before sending in the deposit. When the lavender I had originally wanted was not going to be available on the day of my wedding, they quickly came up with an alternative. My wedding flowers were beautiful and stayed so all day! I would recommend Lips "Tu"Lips to any engaged couple!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Tarin L Klaiber · Married on 11/30/2018

Loved my wedding flowers!

I really liked working with Michelle when planning my wedding. She was very responsive to my questions along the way and very informative regarding pricing. Everything was just as I had imagined. She really hit the "look" I was going for when it came to woodsy greenery and bouquets. I absolutely loved my bouquet and she did an amazing job decorating the ladder in greenery. I highly suggest!

Sent on 12/10/2018