LionsRoad Studios Reviews

222 Reviews for LionsRoad Studios

1 User photo

LionsRoad Studios 1

Jane Ann · Married on 05/25/2014

You will not find a better DJ out there than Hugo and his company, LionsRoad. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day and a large part of everyone's happiness was due to Hugo! Our wedding got rained out three times before we actually had the ceremony and during all of the rain Hugo was just amazing! He switched from playing wedding music over to fun music to keep our guests entertained while we tried to wait out the rain. I attribute a large part of our guests happiness and willingness to wait out the rain to Hugo and making it a good time for everyone!

When we finally had the ceremony, we had to move it into the reception room and the lighting that Hugo setup for us to use was just beautiful and absolutely perfect! It made the room look even prettier. I was so glad he had suggested the lighting and I was very pleased with the way it looked. He knows exactly what he is talking about with the lighting!

The reception was wonderful despite the rain hiccups and even though our entire timeline got messed up Hugo was still able to execute everything perfectly! The guests, family and wedding party all had a wonderful time out on the dance floor. I was so happy with Hugo's ability to get everyone involved and out on the dance floor to have a good time.

I honestly could not have imagined a more perfect DJ for our wedding! Hugo and LionsRoad exceeded my expectations x1,000 and I am very, very happy. Thanks Hugo!!!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Meredith · Married on 05/24/2014

Hugo was amazing! Even though the ceremony was in a field, everyone could hear everything perfectly, the reception was a complete blast! Hugo played off of the crowd and made it so much fun, it was just the best night in the world. The up lighting and monogram were both gorgeous and fit the theme perfectly. Hugo was so easy to work with, and made everything so simple I would recommend lions road to anyone getting married you will not regret it!!

Susan · Married on 05/24/2014

Hugo was such a pleasure to work with. He listened to what we were trying to accomplish with the design and feel of the wedding and he absolutely delivered that and more the day of the wedding. Everything about Hugo is top notch, professional and classy. The lighting he created was beautiful and complimented our venue perfectly. He is a very talented DJ but also a very talented dancer and had everyone doing a salsa dance. A DJ is so important to the flow and fun of a wedding. Hugo worked very hard to make our daughters special day very special. I cannot thank Hugo enough for all his time and effort and talent to accomplish this for her.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Kendall · Married on 05/24/2014

LionsRoad is wonderful and very helpful! If you want your wedding to run smoothly you need to choose LionsRoad! Hugo is the very best!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Jenks Southeast · event on 05/22/2014

Hugo was the DJ for our 4th grade graduation party. He did an outstanding job engaging the kids. They all had so much fun. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Mckinzey · Married on 05/18/2014

We loved having Hugo DJ our wedding! He did an awesome job and made the evening a night to remember! I would suggest him to all brides! He does an excellent job!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Hugo and the LionsRoad team did a great job as the DJ for our wedding! We appreciated their attention to detail, clear explanation of their services and pricing, and flexibility meeting with us in person to discuss our wishes and vision for our reception. Hugo and his staff were courteous, professional, and responsive, and everything went smoothly on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Desiree · Married on 05/16/2014

LionsRoad was everything that we hoped for during our wedding. Hugo is awesome to work with and will help you in anyway if you have any questions or concerns. He was always about my husband and I from day one! He gets to know you as a couple and what YOU want and don't want during your reception. Hugo, also keeps things flowing from the introduction of the bride and groom to when its it time to cut the cake. He will also get out on the dance floor and show your guest how to do a dance of your choice, if you choose so. LionsRoad was very respectful, professional and very personable. I highly recommend them for the use of any event!

M · Married on 05/10/2014

Hugo and Sean were AMAZING!! They did a great job listening to what I wanted and blew my expectations out of the water! They offer services like lighting, dance lessons and live streaming of the ceremony as well as reception (which came in handy since most of our family members live overseas) and it's all for an excellent price! Great guys, great service!

Sent on 05/20/2014

christi · Married on 04/26/2014

Hugo was so great in helping me on such short notice and Josh the Dj was very good. He did a great job. They made my wedding stress free. Definitely would recommend Hugo and his Djs.

Steika · Married on 04/26/2014

One word .... AWESOME!!!!! ...... it was the best experience ever ! Hugo was amazing made our reception !!!

Beau · Married on 04/26/2014

It's nice when someone follows through with what they say they will..... And Hugo definitely does!!!!!!!!! He's amazing!!!!

Blaine · Married on 04/12/2014

Sean was a great DJ! Everyone complimented us on how good he was. LionsRoad was very fun to work with. They are very professional, a lot of fun, and a great value!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Amy · Married on 03/30/2014

My entire experience with LionsRoad was amazing. Hugo provides such a stress free, fun experience. I promise I'm not being partial when I say that was the most fun I've had at a wedding reception in terms of the music and dancing. =) Hugo was so involved which brought more energy to the group. He taught me, my new husband, friends and family a dance none of us knew and we loved every minute of it. I still have people asking me regularly... WHO WAS YOUR DJ?! People were coming up to me at the wedding to tell me how incredible our DJ was. The best part is he's so easy to work with. My dad and I came in with a tight budget for the wedding and Hugo made us so comfortable and excited to have him as apart of my big day. I was worried because it's generally hard for my dad to make a decision just because he may not feel comfortable with a vendor. But as soon as we left our first meeting with Hugo, my dad immediately said he thought we should go for it. He was so excited. We both completely trusted him to take care of us and give us an experience equal to the money we had invested and he went above and beyond our expectations. I really mean it when I leave this review... as someone who has worked a lot in the wedding industry and seen the good and the bad in wedding vendors... it's really important to me that Hugo gets the credit he deserves. Again, the whole experience was absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much for everything. When we look back on our wedding, that will likely be the most memorable part of it. My husband and I still talk about how much fun the music and dancing was.

Steven · Married on 03/29/2014

Thank you for adjusting on the fly. You did an excellent job and I will be recommending you to anyone who needs a DJ in the Tulsa area!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Jesi · Married on 03/22/2014

Awesome DJ! Hugo also made a wonderful slideshow of our pictures, created monograms for the reception, & provided up lighting. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Amanda · Married on 03/15/2014

Hugo was so helpful and added every details I needed to our wedding. I did not have to stress or worry about anything because I knew Hugo had it covered.

Sent on 04/04/2014

Lori · Married on 03/15/2014

Hugo was wonderful, he was so helpful, never pushy and tried to make our day as special as possible. My husband and I would both agree he was amazing.

Sent on 04/06/2014

Hillary · Married on 03/15/2014

Sean is AMAZING!! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding!! Sean thank you so much for making our day the best ever!

Melody · Married on 03/08/2014

Hugo was amazing. He not only was the DJ for our wedding, but got on the dance floor and led a number of line dances. He also gave us dance lessons prior to the wedding which was a big hit with the wedding party because we all looked like we knew what we were doing. If you want a professional, fun, easy to work with, and overall perfect DJ, call Hugo.

Sent on 04/04/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/01/2014

Hugo is the absolute best! He showes everyone how to do the dances and i love how he interacts with the crowd! He knows his stuff and is very professional.

Sent on 04/02/2014

The Bride & Groom especially liked the private dance lessons Hugo provided so they'd feel confident for their important night of dancing!

Chiara · Married on 12/29/2013

Our DJ Hugo Gutierrez from LionsRoad Studios was what made our wedding flow so smoothly! He was more than just a DJ, he was also the "wedding planner" in the sense that he had a spreadsheet of every 15 minutes of our wedding, from when guests were walking in, to dinner, to the end of the entire night. This took SO much pressure off because during our wedding we didn't even have to think of "what comes next" because Hugo would announce the next activity when it was the time. Music was one of the most important things for me because without the right music, or even the lack of music can really ruin the ambiance of the wedding and make things awkward for both wedding party and guests.
    I also LOVED that if people went up to him and requested a song, it was run by us before he would actually play it- to make sure it wasn't a song that we despised or did not want played! Hugo also provided a BEAUTIFUL monogram of our initials over the fireplace which brought the whole room together in addition to all the beautiful colored lighting that graced the dance floor.
    Hugo is so great at keeping the party going! He reads the crowd and sees whats a hit and what's not and will improvise the music list to what he sees people are dancing to and even gets out on the dance floor to teach salsa and other fun dances like the wobble to get people involved! I can't say anything negative, he went the extra mile on every single thing he did! He's the best! I would recommend him to anyone who wants amazing music and ambiance at their wedding!

Laura · Married on 12/28/2013

Words cannot express how thankful I am for asking LionsRoad Studios to DJ my wedding. Hugo had all our guests up dancing and having the time of their life. Our friends and family are still talking about what an amazing time they had. Some have said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I have to give the credit to LionsRoad for keeping our guests happy and making sure things ran smoothly. Hugo orchestrated the night magnificently to the point where we actually got to sit down and eat while guests enjoyed a slide show! From the bottom of my heart I want to thank Hugo for making my dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Jennie · Married on 12/27/2013

Amazing job! He did our event in Spanish and English. Professional in every way.
    Happy clients :)