LionsRoad Studios Reviews

221 Reviews for LionsRoad Studios

1 User photo

LionsRoad Studios 1

Kevin · Married on 08/25/2018

DJ Oogo was outstanding! He is hands down the most professional and fun DJ we have met!

He also did our lighting and amazing human sized letters for our initials!

LionsRoad Studios 2

Ashton · Married on 07/28/2018

Hugo was our DJ and we could not have had a better experience! From our first meeting with him, he made us feel completely stress free and relaxed about our big day! He was an amazing dance lesson instructor and the biggest hit about our wedding!!! We had the BEST time and our guests are still mentioning to us how much fun it was over a week later. We would not have changed a single thing!

Alixandra · Married on 07/01/2018

DJ & Videographer

I had an amazing experience with both my DJ and videography services. LionsRoad offers several awesome packages and we chose one which included videography. It was the best deal! We just received our video and it was so much more than we thought it would be! We would never have been able to afford a videographer without this package.
    The music at our wedding was perfect. We had a meeting before the wedding and worked out every detail with the DJ.
    Can't recommend both services enough. (also the dancing classes were awesome!)

Crystal · Married on 01/13/2018

Let it be known that DJ Hugo with Lionsroad Studios is the BEST DJ ever. Not only this, they are solid believers in Christ and truly looking to serve people. DJ Hugo got out and taught everyone how to do fun dances (salsa/fun group dances), the light show was ridiculously cool (uplighting... the whole room went to the music), his set up was like nothing I'd ever seen (like a hologram touchscreen), and he was very clear and smooth with instructions. He absolutely made the evening... I wish I could throw a party just to experience that again... (In fact, you should book him and let me know where you'll be... I'm there. haha)

Laren · Married on 10/07/2017

LionsRoad is amazing! Charity, the office manager, is very friendly and helpful. Hugo was assigned as our DJ and I can't say enough nice things about him! He was very helpful when it came to organizing our wedding and reception. After our wedding several people told us how much they loved our DJ! We had an absolute blast at our wedding and it definitely would not have been the same without Hugo! I would recommend this company to everyone!

Jackie · Married on 09/01/2017

Hugo was so much fun to work with! Everyone at the wedding said it was the most fun wedding they've been! He taught us how to a fun little dance during the reception. He was nice and professional. He helped make our wedding perfect!

Ciera · Married on 06/30/2017

Next to choosing our wedding date and venue, the most important (and best) decision made for our wedding was our DJ and entertainment services. For the sake of brevity I won't spend the next three hours raving on Hugo and the entire LionsRoad Media team, though I certainly could. Instead, I will just tell you that I can't imagine my wedding would've been remotely as fun or exciting without them. From the initial meeting until the very last song, my husband and I were so impressed with LionsRoad. I can confidently tell you that the entire team will take your wishes and best interest into heart while they're planning for your big day and will do everything in their power to make your dream wedding atmosphere become a reality. I'm incredibly thankful I chose Hugo and the team to be a part of our most special day. I'll continue to hire him over and over again whenever the need arises. They are the best!

Mackenzie · Married on 06/10/2017

We LOVED LionsRoad!! Everyone we worked with was absolutely fantastic. DJ Tyler did a fantastic job keeping people on the dance floor and providing the perfect vibe we were wanting! We would definitely recommend LionsRoad for any occasion!!

Samantha · Married on 04/22/2017

We initially worked with Hugo on selecting our DJ package and he was great to work with. Very flexible in meeting times and really helped us to decide what was important to us and what we could live without in order to stay on budget. Our actual DJ was Ethan and he was fantastic! He met with us before our big day to go over all the details and he was very organized and we knew he was just what we were looking for. He was great at playing our song choices plus mixing in hits to keep the party moving when needed. He had just the right combination of out-going and fun personality without trying to take the party over- great DJ!!

Maria · Married on 02/11/2017

Lions Road made my day! They were great to deal with from the sale's table to the dj booth! We felt like so many vendors were pushy at the wedding shows, but these guys were not, and that's honestly why we booked with them. From there, the planning was easy, our DJ met with us before the wedding, and they hit it out of the park the day of our wedding. The dance floor was full, the lighting was awesome, and even my very conservative grandparents danced the night away with us. Highly recommend!!

Layne · Married on 12/17/2016

I went to the Tulsa wedding show in January 2016 and that's where I met Hugo - of all the vendors and other DJs that I spoke to that day, Hugo definitely stuck out - he was so genuine and was the only person there that I felt like he was not trying to just get my money, he was really wanting to make peoples' weddings wonderful. Hugo was wonderful to work with and I am so glad that he was the DJ at my wedding - so many guests told me afterwards that they had so much fun and were so impressed by him. He really helped to make the reception perfect.

Kayci · Married on 11/19/2016

Working with Lionsroad and Hugo especially made the last few months of wedding planning so easy. They are so professional and really caterered to what I needed specially for our day. They were so much more than just a DJ service. Hugo made my ceremony and reception run so smoothly and everyone had a blast!

Ariel · Married on 11/10/2016

Hugo was the best DJ we could have asked for!! He got the party going and kept it going! He even gave us an encore song at the end. Everyone had so much fun and we were extremely happy we chose him!! I definitely recommend him to every one! :))

Veronica · Married on 10/22/2016

Lions Road took our wedding day from amazing to spectacular! 2 months later we still have people commenting on how much fun our reception was. Hugo was easy to work with and is more like family now! We really enjoyed working with him and are looking forward to having him do more of our events in the future.

• Amy

Amy · Married on 10/22/2016

Mike was a fabulous DJ--easy to work with and very professional.

Catrina · Married on 10/21/2016

Hugo was fantastic! He understood what I was wanting for my reception which is difficult when I like so many different genres. He taught the crowd a new dance which everyone loved. The slideshow he put together also turned out great. If I ever need a DJ again I will definitely be bringing my business back to Lions Road!

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

Hugo was the best DJ we could ever asked for. He was always there to answer any questions I had, offer suggestions when needed, and was very attentive to us on the day of. He was super engaging with our guests and made sure the night progressed smoothly. Us, along with our wedding guests, had the best time ever dancing the night away! I would highly recommend Hugo to anyone looking for the best wedding DJ!

• ttrevino

Taylor · Married on 10/15/2016

We had a great experience with our DJ, Tyler and taking dance lessons from Hugo! LionsRoad setup not only for the reception but seamlessly played music for our ceremony as well. They offer so many services and add-ons - it was hard to choose! We highly recommend!

Abbey · Married on 10/08/2016

Hugo with LionsRoad was fantastic. He made our dreams come true! Our wedding was everything we could've ever imagined and more. Hugo made sure everything flowed smoothly and kept the dance floor hoppin! I will refer him to anyone having an event or wedding! He is the best!

Cana · Married on 09/30/2016

Definitely book LionsRoad and Hugo! All of our guests raved about how wonderful Hugo did, and how much fun they had. Hugo was very so great to work with, and I would recommend him to all of our friends and family. I could not be more pleased to have chosen such a professional to work with.

Kailin · Married on 09/18/2016

Loved having LionsRoad for our special day! Amazing!!!

Deborah · Married on 09/17/2016

Hugo was impeccable! I can't be more pleased with our choice. Hugo really took the time to customize the music to our taste and organize it in a way that it blended well with the musical range of our guests and to help tell the story of our relationship. Very pleased! :)

Jordan · Married on 09/10/2016

Hugo is the best DJ in Tulsa! He plays every song you want and keeps the flow of the reception, which is very valuable. He was great at making everyone get up and dance and lead a group dance which was so fun! I cannot recommend Hugo enough, he will make your night one to remember!

Kelli · Married on 09/09/2016

I experienced LionsRoad Studios at a friend's wedding in 2015 and was impressed by the professionalism and polished way Hugo MC'd the reception. When I got engaged I imediately booked LionsRoad! They have options for every budget and you will not be disappointed with their work on your big day! Do yourself a favor and book with LionsRoad!

monica · Married on 09/03/2016

Hugo was amazing!! Such a fun DJ and got everyone on the dance floor!! It was a party!