220 Reviews for LionsRoad Studios

Projector (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Video Projection (1)
Flat Screen (1)

DJ Oogo was outstanding! He is hands down the most professional and fun DJ we have met!

He also did our lighting and amazing human sized letters for our initials!

Profile Picture Kevin, 8/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Hugo was our DJ and we could not have had a better experience! From our first meeting with him, he made us feel completely stress free and relaxed about our big day! He was an amazing dance lesson instructor and the biggest hit about our wedding!!! We had the BEST time and our guests are still mentioning to us how much fun it was over a week later. We would not have changed a single thing!

Profile Picture Ashton, 7/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Let it be known that DJ Hugo with Lionsroad Studios is the BEST DJ ever. Not only this, they are solid believers in Christ and truly looking to serve people. DJ Hugo got out and taught everyone how to do fun dances (salsa/fun group dances), the light show was ridiculously cool (uplighting... the whole room went to the music), his set up was like nothing I'd ever seen (like a hologram touchscreen), and he was very clear and smooth with instructions. He absolutely made the evening... I wish I could throw a party just to experience that again... (In fact, you should book him and let me know where you'll be... I'm there. haha)

Profile Picture Crystal, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

LionsRoad is amazing! Charity, the office manager, is very friendly and helpful. Hugo was assigned as our DJ and I can't say enough nice things about him! He was very helpful when it came to organizing our wedding and reception. After our wedding several people told us how much they loved our DJ! We had an absolute blast at our wedding and it definitely would not have been the same without Hugo! I would recommend this company to everyone!

Profile Picture Laren, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hugo was so much fun to work with! Everyone at the wedding said it was the most fun wedding they've been! He taught us how to a fun little dance during the reception. He was nice and professional. He helped make our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Next to choosing our wedding date and venue, the most important (and best) decision made for our wedding was our DJ and entertainment services. For the sake of brevity I won't spend the next three hours raving on Hugo and the entire LionsRoad Media team, though I certainly could. Instead, I will just tell you that I can't imagine my wedding would've been remotely as fun or exciting without them. From the initial meeting until the very last song, my husband and I were so impressed with LionsRoad. I can confidently tell you that the entire team will take your wishes and best interest into heart while they're planning for your big day and will do everything in their power to make your dream wedding atmosphere become a reality. I'm incredibly thankful I chose Hugo and the team to be a part of our most special day. I'll continue to hire him over and over again whenever the need arises. They are the best!

Profile Picture Ciera, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We LOVED LionsRoad!! Everyone we worked with was absolutely fantastic. DJ Tyler did a fantastic job keeping people on the dance floor and providing the perfect vibe we were wanting! We would definitely recommend LionsRoad for any occasion!!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 6/10/17, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

We initially worked with Hugo on selecting our DJ package and he was great to work with. Very flexible in meeting times and really helped us to decide what was important to us and what we could live without in order to stay on budget. Our actual DJ was Ethan and he was fantastic! He met with us before our big day to go over all the details and he was very organized and we knew he was just what we were looking for. He was great at playing our song choices plus mixing in hits to keep the party moving when needed. He had just the right combination of out-going and fun personality without trying to take the party over- great DJ!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
2.0

We chose the Exclusive+ package. For $1990 we were to be provided DJ + MC Service, 6 Add ons and 1 Premium Add on. The Pin Spot didn't happen. The uplighting was blue (instead of the requested gold) and one whole room was strobing with rotating colors). Live Dance lessons didn't happen. I cautioned the gentleman whom I initially spoke with that the venue presented a couple of challenges for sound. You can tie in to the house system for full coverage but this wasn't done. We had a couple of events that were to take place during the reception but unfortunately many people missed them because the sound was limited to one room. The DJ showed up a couple of hours before the reception for setup - not enough time to run through last minute details. I wish we had gone with someone else for music. I was drawn to LionsRoad because of the promised "MC" service. The gentleman who worked the event was less than engaging. Nobody really danced

Profile Picture Dawnette, 3/18/17, 14 Reviews
Category: DJ

Lions Road made my day! They were great to deal with from the sale's table to the dj booth! We felt like so many vendors were pushy at the wedding shows, but these guys were not, and that's honestly why we booked with them. From there, the planning was easy, our DJ met with us before the wedding, and they hit it out of the park the day of our wedding. The dance floor was full, the lighting was awesome, and even my very conservative grandparents danced the night away with us. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Maria, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

I went to the Tulsa wedding show in January 2016 and that's where I met Hugo - of all the vendors and other DJs that I spoke to that day, Hugo definitely stuck out - he was so genuine and was the only person there that I felt like he was not trying to just get my money, he was really wanting to make peoples' weddings wonderful. Hugo was wonderful to work with and I am so glad that he was the DJ at my wedding - so many guests told me afterwards that they had so much fun and were so impressed by him. He really helped to make the reception perfect.

Profile Picture User6766894, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Lionsroad and Hugo especially made the last few months of wedding planning so easy. They are so professional and really caterered to what I needed specially for our day. They were so much more than just a DJ service. Hugo made my ceremony and reception run so smoothly and everyone had a blast!

Profile Picture Kayci, 11/19/16, 1 Review
0.5

Highly would NOT recommend, pricey, unprofessional, hard to communicate with, and upsetting as too many mishaps occurred. The DJ put a damper on "our" happily ever after. I was flabbergasted the DJ played the father daughter dance song while my father was not even present, and it was embarrassing as I was standing on the dance floor looking around for him. With the exception of maybe 4 or 5 songs total, we allowed the DJ to have full control of the music, and even then the DJ FAILED TO PLAY OUR FEW REQUESTED SONGS. I strongly recommend others to seek services elsewhere.

Profile Picture Kelley, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hugo was the best DJ we could have asked for!! He got the party going and kept it going! He even gave us an encore song at the end. Everyone had so much fun and we were extremely happy we chose him!! I definitely recommend him to every one! :))

Profile Picture Ariel, 11/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

LionsRoad and Hugo were great to deal with! A few issues with responsiveness but other than that he was great and came through for us with everything we needed. Our actual DJ Ethan was great as well!

Profile Picture User6034613, 1+ year ago, 13 Reviews
Category: DJ

Lions Road took our wedding day from amazing to spectacular! 2 months later we still have people commenting on how much fun our reception was. Hugo was easy to work with and is more like family now! We really enjoyed working with him and are looking forward to having him do more of our events in the future.

Profile Picture Veronica, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was a fabulous DJ--easy to work with and very professional.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hugo was fantastic! He understood what I was wanting for my reception which is difficult when I like so many different genres. He taught the crowd a new dance which everyone loved. The slideshow he put together also turned out great. If I ever need a DJ again I will definitely be bringing my business back to Lions Road!

Profile Picture Catrina, 10/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hugo was the best DJ we could ever asked for. He was always there to answer any questions I had, offer suggestions when needed, and was very attentive to us on the day of. He was super engaging with our guests and made sure the night progressed smoothly. Us, along with our wedding guests, had the best time ever dancing the night away! I would highly recommend Hugo to anyone looking for the best wedding DJ!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a great experience with our DJ, Tyler and taking dance lessons from Hugo! LionsRoad setup not only for the reception but seamlessly played music for our ceremony as well. They offer so many services and add-ons - it was hard to choose! We highly recommend!

Profile Picture User5613798, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Hugo with LionsRoad was fantastic. He made our dreams come true! Our wedding was everything we could've ever imagined and more. Hugo made sure everything flowed smoothly and kept the dance floor hoppin! I will refer him to anyone having an event or wedding! He is the best!

Profile Picture Abbey, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Definitely book LionsRoad and Hugo! All of our guests raved about how wonderful Hugo did, and how much fun they had. Hugo was very so great to work with, and I would recommend him to all of our friends and family. I could not be more pleased to have chosen such a professional to work with.

Profile Picture Cana, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Loved having LionsRoad for our special day! Amazing!!!

Profile Picture Kailin, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hugo was impeccable! I can't be more pleased with our choice. Hugo really took the time to customize the music to our taste and organize it in a way that it blended well with the musical range of our guests and to help tell the story of our relationship. Very pleased! :)

Profile Picture Deborah, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We really enjoyed our consultation with Hugo, and our DJ Tyler did an excellent job giving us suggestions for a music list and accommodating our eclectic choices (the Father/Daughter dance was a transition from My Little Girl (Tim McGraw) to the chorus of Boom Boom Boom Boom (John Lee Hooker)). Plus, our package included a few extras that we used on lighting, and it made a big (and good) difference to our reception venue. We'd definitely recommend LionsRoad.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day