76 Reviews for Lionscrest Manor

Dance Floor (7)
Drapery (7)
Barware (7)
Scenic Views (6)
All Inclusive Packages (6)
Event Rentals (6)
Aisle Markers (3)
Photobooth (2)
Pet Friendly (1)
76 Lionscrest Manor Reviews

We took a tour and Melissa was very helpful and informative! She answered all of our questions and made it even easier to love the venue for our big day. They also have packages you can customize which is fantastic, and it's affordable which is amazing because everyone deserves their dream wedding day, even on a budget! Cannot wait to see all of my friends and families reactions to this amazing property!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/8/19, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, All Inclusive Packages, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

Nothing but good things to say! Tatiana was our day-of manager and she was INCREDIBLE. So easy to talk to, handled every single thing perfectly for us, helped us constantly, and overall was incredible. Everyone there is fantastic ( Leona, Shannon, etc)! Incredibly easy to contact, always knows the answers to every question and they work together flawlessly. Venue is absolutely incredible and all our family and friends were RAVING about the view and the place itself. Their Inclusive plan is absolutely perfect for someone who has a busy work schedule! All the balconies and stairs make for a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Kerri, 5/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a Steampunk Wedding 10/21. The staff was amazing and helped make our day perfect!

Photo for Lionscrest Manor Review - Colorado Rose Cake Company
Profile Picture Kayla, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Scenic Views, Parking, All Inclusive Packages, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables

The best location for those mountain views without having to drive for hours into the mountains. Lionscrest had everything we were looking for and all of our guests agree it was the perfect place for our wedding! We would definitely recommend it to any couples for their big day!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We are so happy that we chose Lionscrest Manor as our wedding venue! The location was perfect and the staff was so incredible to work with. You can tell they have been doing this for a long time, because they have thought of everything. It was so great doing the all-inclusive package and still being able to customize it and choose a few of our own vendors. Shannon and everyone at Lionscrest were so organized, helpful and friendly which made the planning process a breeze! They have a very detailed and clearly laid out forms and website which made it easy for us to coordinate with our vendors. Our wedding night was the best day of our lives thanks to Lionscrest and all of our incredible vendors, most of who were recommended by Lionscrest!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/7/17, 15 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We celebrated our wedding here on the 1st of October! It was an amazing experience from beginning to end! Everyone we worked with was so accommodating and happy to answer all of my MANY questions. Having the all inclusive package is the way to go! All of the vendors seem to have a great relationship since they work together frequently and made the details line up seamlessly! We were set on having an outdoor ceremony but you know our Colorado weather did not like that idea... needless to say the ceremony was moved inside very quickly and you would not have known so much was going on while all the guests waited for the ceremony to begin. I cannot express how grateful we are to have had the help of all of the vendors and people from Lionscrest! I don't know how people get married without these guys telling them what needs to be done every step of the way! Thank you for making our day so special and taking all of the responsibility off our shoulders so we could enjoy our day with our family and loved ones! You guys are the BEST!

Profile Picture Kerri , 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake

Lionscrest Manor made our wedding planning experience incredibly easy and stress free. The day of the wedding, they decorated with everything we took and even used some additional items they had there.

It truly was the best day of my life because they made it so peaceful and easy to enjoy.

Profile Picture Yvette, 7/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

My fiance and I fell in love with Lionscrest Manor right away! We loved that it is a family-run business, where everybody was super friendly and helpful. I am a CPA and to plan a wedding during tax season would have been impossible on my own. Lionscrest has an inclusive package option, where all of their preferred vendors were available. All of the vendors have worked together for years, which made the whole process so smooth. We planned the whole wedding in about four months and everything went off without a hitch! We couldn't be happier with this beautiful venue.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We looked at ONE venue (after extensive online research) and booked it the next day, even though we still had 16 months til the wedding - and that venue was Lionscrest Manor. Not once during the entire process, from first tour to our final send off on the big day - did we regret our choice. These ladies (Leona and her 4 daughters, so cool that it is a family-run venue) have wedding planning down to a science, but in such a personalized way - the whole time you feel like your wedding is the only one that matters. The Colorado Inclusive package is such a great deal (especially in the off-season like we booked) and the vendors they suggest really ARE the best of the best. Their preferred vendors all know each other so well and once you book Lionscrest you feel like you are in on a wonderful secret because half of the work is done for you. If you are BIG planners like us, Lionscrest is perfect because they care so much about the little things, coordination, etc. But even if you're not, they can take what you give them and help fill in the gaps. The "details meeting", about 6 weeks out from the wedding, went over everything from decor to where to have the group photo to who will take home the gifts/extra cake - EVERYTHING is covered in just an hour and an half and you know your day is in good hands.

Shannon was our rehearsal/wedding-day coordinator and asked all the right questions, and kept us on track by checking in with us throughout the day without overwhelming us at all. We have received countless compliments from our guests about the beauty of the manor, the coordination of the day, and the fun that was had - all of this starts with the venue choice. If we HAD to nitpick about one thing, the ballroom as-is could use a tad more color (it is elegant, but some might say overly sterile/white), but you can easily add decor upgrades like we did that enhanced the feel (and our pictures turned out amazing).

Get married at Lionscrest. Seriously.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Everything was exactly how I dreamed! Thank you so much to Leona, Tatiana, and the rest of the Lionscrest staff! They really helped our special day be the best day of our lives. Everything went smoothly and the location was perfect! Our guests were blown away with how beautiful it was!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/17/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Do yourself a favor and cancel any other venue tours you have scheduled. I've been to a ton of weddings and have never seen such a professional staff or amazing venue. From our rehearsal walk through, my bridesmaids were commenting how organized Tatiana was with all her specific instructions. That carried over to the night of the big event where everything was taken care of and the venue itself was absolutely beautiful. With the Lionscrest staff, you don't even need a wedding planner, they step into that role! I can't recommend them enough after such a wonderful experience we had.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A Fairy Tale come true. We held our Daughters wedding here on May 21, 2016 and it was Spectacular. Elegance at its best. The venue is truly breathtaking! We had several people attending that were from Arizona and had never been to Colorado so we wanted a venue that truly captured the beauty of Colorado and our majestic mountains. I had attended a friends wedding here a few years earlier and knew this had to be the venue for my daughters wedding. They insisted at looking at several different sites but when they drove to this location and saw the gorgeous venue they knew, this was the one! It is truly amazing! The staff is beyond compare. Shannon was the day of coordinator and planner and was so responsive to all of our needs, she made the day so easy and worry free. We could not have done it without you. Thank you so much! You guys are the best of the best! It was magical and a perfect beginning to a life of LOVE AND HAPPINESS! A day we will all remember for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lionscrest was above and beyond anything I had ever thought of for our planning and wedding day. The team at Lionscrest, Lenora, Shannon, Tatiana and Emily were all so amazing. I truly mean this when I say that planning my wedding was stress free, Lionscrest is the reason. They provide you with every tool to be organized and to get things done early. Their option to use their preferred vendors or vendors of your own is unique. We used some of their vendors and some of our own. Everyone worked flawlessly together to help create an unforgettable day. The day of the wedding was perfect. Emily was our day of coordinator and she was wonderful. She took care of all the little details so I did not have to. I did not have to be stressed about anything other than marrying my fiancé. We had a snow storm the day of the wedding and the ceremony was beautiful inside. Their transition from ceremony to reception was so smooth. I loved working with them and would highly recommend them to anyone who wants an easy planning process. They are one of the best in the business.

Profile Picture Alana, 4/16/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

If you're even considering it, you absolutely have to get married at Lionscrest. Shannon, Leona, Tatiana, and Emily made everything easy and perfect. They are experts at what they do, and everything was flawless, from the decorations to the organization to the beautiful venue. I am always very busy, and Lionscrest made sure that I didn't have to stress over the little things, while making sure everything we cared about was just right. I received numerous compliments about how this was the best wedding my guests had been to! I would whole heartedly recommend Lionscrest to anyone!

Profile Picture Tina, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A friend referred this vendor to us just as we were beginning to decide a destination wedding was a better option for us, because we couldn't find the perfect venue. After seeing the venue we instantly fell in love with the place and booked a date that day. The ceremony spot and reception location were perfect for our size wedding with a beautiful Colorado "back drop". Lenora, Shannon, and Tatiana were incredibly sweet and easy to talk to. I was a nervous bride who bombarded them with questions almost daily but they got back to me in no time and always made me feel at ease with every question or request I brought to them. We used the all inclusive package and they sent us vendors that we could pick from immediately so we didn't waste any time with our planning. When we went in for our final viewing we didn't like some of the things that we had initially told them and they easily fixed it and made our wedding look even better than we could have ever dreamt it. I would recommend this venue to anyone, not only is it gorgeous and the staff is incredible, but they offer everything to take some of your wedding stress melt away. Everything was beyond perfect!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/7/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Lionscrest was MAGICAL! From the views to the decorations down to the service, everything was more than Imagined! They were so helpful they made my wedding planning a breeze I was so calm and collected because they are so helpful that I didn't have much to worry about! Their staff is fantastic and the venue is absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't ask for a more perfect place to get married, I will recommend Lionscrest to everyone I know and I will continue to use them in the future for any large event I have! They were great and I'm so glad I got to celebrate my wedding there!!!:) best choice venue NO DOUBT!

-Karisha BLACK!!!:)

Profile Picture Karisha, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Lionscrest Manor is the most amazing venue in Colorado!! I had my wedding here and it was perfect everyone there is nice and professional. Very organized and easy planning would recommend 100% to anyone looking to have a breath taking venue, friendly service and stress free wedding day!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Lionscrest Manor on September 5th, 2014. Our wedding was everything we expected and more. Lionscrest made us feel feel like we were celebrating our wedding at home.

We had the pleasure of working with Shannon, Tatiana and Leona throughout the entire process. They ensured that every detail was thought about a covered from start to finish. The planning process was smooth and seamless. They gave us great recommendation for all of our vendors.

This venue helped us create a once in a lifetime wedding, that we will remember forever. Our pictures from the wedding are stunning and that is mainly contributed to this unique facility. It is truly a one of a kind! The venue helped inspirer majestic mountain wedding.

Thank you to all of the Lionscrest Manor staff for making us feel so special on our wedding day!

Lauren and Matt Furjanic

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/5/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The whole staff at Lionscrest was incredibly helpful and a delight to work with! They made planning this event very easy, and very fun.

Profile Picture User4320620, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent service with such a beautiful place & surroundings! :)

Profile Picture Laura, 6/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue was incredible. The place was beautiful and the view are amazing. I had the all inclusive package and they handled everything so well! All the vendors worked together and the night went so smoothly. The coordinator, Shannon, was perfect. She was very professional, yet assertive to make sure that everything got done the way it was supposed to. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Tina, 6/13/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter recently had her wedding at Lionscrest Manor and everything was absolutely perfect. The staff worked with us for several months to make sure every detail was exactly as my daughter and her fiancé wanted. Tatiana was wonderful to work with and made sure everything from rehearsal, to ceremony to reception came off without a hitch. The venue is breathtaking and all of our guests had a great time and repeatedly commented on the how beautiful the venue is.

Profile Picture Frances, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Many compliments on the setting of the venue. Beautiful time of year and everyone did a great job of setting up the venue. Very nice people to work with.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/17/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Lionscrest is an exceptional place to have your wedding. Not only is it a beautiful setting, but Shannon, Tatiana, and the rest of the staff make your special day stress-free. Highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture User4507683, 2+ years ago, 1 Review