Linton Photography Reviews

Linton Photography 3
  • Henry

Henry Basta · Getting married on 10/26/2019

So Much Fun!!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Linton photography. They were very fast, friendly, and fun to work with! Carrie made our engagement photo session exciting and memorable. We got our edited photos back so quickly and we love all of the photos. We will recommend to friends and family for years to come! Thank you again Linton Photography!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 06/15/2019

Married on 06/15/2019

Linton photography is the most professional photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with. There work is absolutely Amazing ! They can literally make any image you have in your mind a reality and makes it so much fun.
    They did both our engagement and wedding photos, and we are beyond happy with how everything turned out! We highly recommend them for any of your photography needs. !!❤️😁

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 05/19/2019

Wonderful Experience

Butch & Carrie are very easy to work with. I had seem some ideas on Pinterest, and they were able to make it happen. They arrived early and started with the flowers, venue and all the small details before the wedding. Loved the idea of two photographers, more moments captured.

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Linton Photography 4
    Linton Photography 5
    Linton Photography 6
  • Brittany

Brittany Feiler · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful Photographers!

I found Carrie and Butch on Facebook through friends of friends. They worked a wedding at the same venue I was getting married at the next year so I already knew they would be familiar with the place. Carrie & Butch go above and beyond. They were the easiest part of my wedding. They were with me all day and night. Carrie helped me with anything I needed from making sure my cat was safe inside my house before I left, to getting the cake knife for the cake cutting. Their pictures are beautiful and they have many years of experience. You feel extremely comfortable with them and will know you are in good hands with them. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Liz · Married on 07/02/2017

Carrie and Butch did the photography for my sisters wedding and then for my wedding last summer. They are wonderful people to work with - very kind and clear in communicating. Their prices are also very affordable and it is great to have two photographers at the wedding. We were very happy with our wedding photographs - they were beautiful and we had both formal portraits and live action shots, which was great. They also accommodated our requests for certain photos - we ended up doing sparkler photos at night and they were fantastic! I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Patti · Married on 06/10/2017

The pictures Carrie and Butch took of my daughter's wedding and engagement are stunning. Their professionalism definitely comes through in the final product. They are responsive to all questions and give tips on the best shots the whole way through. They were a joy to work with!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Heather · Married on 06/10/2017

Butch and Carrie were AMAZING to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process, and moist importantly on the wedding day itself! They were so easy to work with, super personal and flexible, and their work seriously speaks for themselves. I especially loved how they got to know my husband and I so well, and how it felt like they fit in so well with every step the entire wedding day! I am so glad I found them, definitely one of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

Butch and Carrie are so great to work with! They are very responsive to emails and accommodating when picking a time to meet. They got all the shots we wanted and are very good at getting people rounded up and looking at the camera. They were great with getting kids to laugh and look at the camera as well. During the reception, you do not noice them snapping away, but they capture such great shots and the joy and excitement in people's faces! They have a very quick turn around time for getting the final photos back to you! I would recommend Linton Photography to any couple!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Amber · Married on 09/17/2016

Butch and Carrie were absolutely amazing! We were recommended Linton Photography through our venue. We drove out to meet them at their studio and while we talked business they we were able to just talk with them, get to know them and they got to know us. Carrie came down for our engagement photo session and got some great shots at the park in White Marsh where we got engaged then went to a second location in Havre de Grace and got a few more shots with fall leaves and sun setting. We bumped into them a few times a various places through the planning process. They were at one of the wedding expos and were happy to help us if we had questions about other vendors that they've possibly worked with. Butch and Carrie even photographed a friends wedding before ours and were just as personable with us there. It was awesome to see how they work before our own wedding day! When our day arrived, they had their plan set out with where to start and what pictures to take. We had even sent some shots we were looking for and they made sure they captured those pictures for us! Our guests loved how Butch and Carrie were interactive and personable with them as well! Even though it was OUR day, Butch and Carrie helped everyone to see that they were apart of our very special day. Alex and I are in love with our photos and loved working with Butch and Carrie through our wedding process. We will be recommending them and cant wait to use them in the future!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Mary · Married on 08/06/2016

Carrie and Butch Linton were absolutely wonderful throughout the entire wedding process. They were always available to communicate and talk through ideas and new information. Carrie shot our engagement photos and had our pictures back to us so quickly! On our wedding day, they were both more than accommodating and kept the wedding party laughing during photos through a extremely humid and hot day. I had given Carrie a crazy list of people and shots I wanted before the ceremony - and we were able to get everyone with ease. As we moved inside for the ceremony and reception...my guests continued to mention how great they thought our photographers were. They had placed a tv near the DJ that automatically showed our guests some of the shots they had taken so far (they loved that!!). I seriously am beyond pleased with the job they did and the photos turned out gorgeous. :) :) :) Best photographers ever!!!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Danielle · Married on 06/24/2016

Butch and Carrie were great to work with for my wedding! They responded quickly to any questions I had and were very helpful on the day of the wedding. I got my pictures less than a month after the wedding and we love them! There were so many great candid shots. At a certain point when we were taking pictures outside it started to pour and we all sprinted inside and Carrie grabbed my train for me! I would highly recommend Linton Photography to any brides looking for affordable and professional photographers.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Sydney · Married on 05/29/2016

Linton Photography was great to work with! Having two photographers was great because they were able to capture the wedding from all angles. Unfortunately, Butch had a family emergency the weekend of our wedding. But no worries, Carrie immediately found a replacement. Both photographers stayed the entire wedding and didn’t miss any of the goofy dancing pictures! We just received all our pictures and they are amazing! I am very happy with them and would highly recommended Carrie and Butch!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Whitney · Married on 05/28/2016

Butch and Carrie did an amazing job photographing my sister in laws wedding. They made sure the bride and groom got every single photo they wanted, and stayed the entire evening to capture the nights special moments. We loved them so much, we are planning to use them for our wedding.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Robyn · Married on 05/21/2016

Butch and Carrie photographed our wedding in May of last year and did the most wonderful job!! The pictures are beautiful and the wedding album they created for us is just stunning. I would recommend them for weddings for sure!! They were prompt in responding to emails and phone calls and acted professionally throughout the whole process. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Kayleigh · Married on 10/30/2015

I do not have enough good things to say about Butch and Carrie. As soon as I met them, I immediately knew they were the perfect fir for our special day. They captured the intimate details and our goofy side. They took the time to pose us and make sure Masn, our dog, was looking. Then, just when we thought they couldn't get any better, they sneakily set up a slide show of all our first look and ceremony photos! It was absolutely amazing to see everything in real time. I would beyond recommend them.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Greg · Married on 08/29/2015

Carrie and Butch went above and beyond our expectations for shooting our wedding, and by beyond, I mean Carrie actually went beyond the beach and into the water to catch a perfect shot out our entire bridal party. If getting wet at a wedding to snap an ideal photo isn't dedication, I don't know what is. My wife and I just received the link of all our wedding photos, and we have been looking at them regularly, admiring the fine work that Carrie and Butch did. We are thrilled with our selection and would certainly recommend Linton Photography for anyone looking for professionalism at a reasonable price.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/29/2015

Carrie and Butch were a total pleasure to work with on our big day. They were one of our favorite vendors because of their easy-going nature, tenacious desire to get the "perfect shot" (Carrie actually got in the water above her knees to get our bridal party shots!), and general friendly nature. They also got our pictures back to us within a month! Amazing. Especially considering our videography won't have our video ready for another 3-4 months! I would definitely recommend them to friends!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Kim · Married on 07/25/2015

Carrie and Butch were so nice and so easy to work with. Having two photographers at a reasonable price is hard to find! I am so pleased with the photos we have seen so far and can't wait to see the rest! They did a wonderful job capturing our special day without being overwhelming like some photographers. They went above and beyond. We can't thank you enough!!!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Emily · Married on 05/09/2015

butch and carrie were amazing photographers to work with! Having two photographers makes the day of go by a lot smoother..carrie took pics of myself and the bridesmaids while we were getting ready and butch could take pics of the guys...they didn't miss a single moment during our big day! We got the pics back 2 weeks later and they are stunning! they did such a great job capturing moments that will always be remembered..i highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Heather · Married on 10/10/2014

I highly recommend Carrie and Butch! Not only did all our photos turn out amazing but they were both so resourceful on our big day! Whenever we needed a helping hand they were there before we even asked. It has only been a few weeks and our pictures are back and ready to choose for our album. They were always reachable, even with my busy schedule! They both were a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2014

I cannot say enough about Linton Photography. Photos were very important to myself and my groom, so we wanted to be sure we got a great photographer. In Linton we got that and more! First and foremost they take phenomenal photos. We received over 100 photos from our engagement shoot and over 600 from the wedding. There is not a single bad photo in the bunch. Butch and Carrie are super responsive to email, which I greatly appreciate. They are open to any ideas you might have. I made a pinterest board of photo ideas and shared them with Linton. They were able to incorporate several of the ideas that I found online. On top of the fantastic photos and artistic eye, Butch and Carrie are awesome to work with. I knew that I wanted not just a good photographer, but one that I clicked with and would be fun to be around. You spend almost as much time with your photographer as you do with the bridal party! Carrie and her fellow photographer Katie were great the day of the wedding. They had a positive attitude, worked very quickly, and very easy to be around. I never felt that they were being critical, they just went with the flow and took the photos that came about. My groom says "They kept the mood light, but kept to a schedule." They weren't imposing during the ceremony or reception but managed to get photos right at the heart of the celebration. I will enthusiastically recommend Linton Photography to other brides. They're photos are beautiful, they're easy to work with, and the quality of work and professionalism you receive goes above and beyond the price you will pay. Stop looking at other photographers and contact them!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Christina · Married on 09/27/2014

Amazing!! They are willing to travel for your engagement pictures, we went to ocean city, md from bel air, md!! They captured everything from our day, I was so amazed! They are so easy to talk to and they will know exactly what you are looking for!!

Sent on 10/14/2014
  • Keith

Keith · Married on 09/06/2014

Wow! What more can we say. We chose Linton for their photos, but feel me made friends in the process. The service could not be beat. So happy they were available to capture our special day

Sent on 09/15/2014

5 stars aren't nearly enough! As we were planning our wedding we actually thought about not having a photographer because of cost. I met the Lintons at a bridal show and started to think we can make this work. When we set up a consultation with them it was like we were old friends. Our engagement session awesome!! Our wedding day they we everywhere it was like we were famous! They took and staged fantastic photos us getting ready and my dress. Additionally they helped to pin all our boutonnieres. Their service priceless! Thank you both for helping us to capture our special day!!

Sent on 09/16/2014