Lingrow Farm Reviews

30 Reviews for Lingrow Farm

Lingrow Farm 1
Lingrow Farm 2

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2019

Great hope to work with them soon

They were very imformitive and answered any question I had about their venue

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Burnett · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Atmosphere!

Lingrow was a dream place to have our reception. The atmosphere and food were incredible, and we received so many compliments from guests this was the best wedding they had ever been too. Truly great place for a reception!

Lingrow Farm 3
    Lingrow Farm 4
    Sent on 06/24/2019

Kenda · Married on 06/25/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better venue and Ruth, who was our venue contact and coordinator, was amazing through everything. She was quick to respond and always answered any questions or concerns we had. All of our guests loved the venue and everything that came with it and I didn't hear of anyone having anything negative to say about the venue

Sent on 07/09/2017

Emilie · Married on 08/26/2016

Lingrow farm is truly amazing. I hope someone else gets married there soon so we can go back and enjoy it again!! Joy, our coordinator, was so professional, kind and helpful. My whole bridal party was impressed by her. The indoor and outdoor space is gorgeous!! The farmhouse is perfect for getting ready with your bridesmaids and I have the best memories with my friends and family getting ready in such a charming place. I can't imagine getting married anywhere else, it's perfect! So many people told me it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Can't say enough about how great Lingrow Farm is!!!! ??

Sent on 09/12/2016

jen · Married on 10/25/2015

When you know, you know. That's how my now husband and I felt when we walked on the property at Lingrow Farm. It is absolutely beautiful there with no real need to decorate except for centerpieces on the table.

Joy was absolutely wonderful to work with! There was no question I had that was dumb or stupid even if I had asked it before. She always replied to emails the day of, and sometimes even after hours if it was necessary. We also paid for the full service decorating package, and everything was set up perfectly! This saved so much time for the bridal party/myself and was worth every penny. The day of our wedding she had her team working like a well oiled machine and everything ran flawless. If something did go wrong I didn't know about it (which is a great stress reliever on your wedding day).

The food from Twisted Thistle was incredible! Our guests raved about it all night long from cocktail hour to dinner and beyond. We had many dietary needs/restrictions which Joy and the staff were very attentive to. Our guests were also so impressed with how beautiful the venue was, and how attentive the entire staff was to any need they had.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Casey · Married on 06/06/2015

Venue beautiful
    People (employees/owner) awesome
    Food excellent
    Service amazing
    100% the place to have your most perfect day they won't let a thing go wrong... love that place I am so proud to have that as my forever memory on the most important day in my life...thank you all for all you did to make our day... Megan you are the best and Buzz your food is out of this world!!!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Brittany · Married on 04/04/2015

Lingrow Farm has always been my dream place to have a wedding and I cannot even express in words how perfect they made everything for us. From the first day I came to check out the venue, I was so impressed. The location is breathtaking and the people are so down-to-earth and great to work with.

Joy did a fantastic job organizing and planning for our special day and made sure everything ran flawlessly. Because it was too cold to have the ceremony outside, the staff set up for the ceremony on the back patio upstairs and it was so intimate and beautiful.

The service from the staff was excellent and the food from The Twisted Thistle was outstanding. The appetizers we had out were completely gone in a matter of minutes and the meals we chose for the sit down dinner were so delicious.

So many people told me it was the best wedding they've ever been to and loved how unique the venue was. It was honestly the most perfect day and I couldn't have dreamed of anything better. If you choose to have your wedding here, be sure to also rent the farmhouse. It was so beautiful and such a great place to spend time and get ready with the bridesmaids.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Lingrow is PERFECT!!! This was the fourth or fifth venue we visited in our search, and as soon as we walked in, we knew that this was the place. The pictures on the website don't do it justice. Despite the fact that it was pouring rain on our first site visit and covered in snow on our second, we never had a doubt for our October wedding. Megan was our coordinator, and although we had an awesome planner as well, I would say that if you are looking to save, having her as your onsite coordinator is more than enough. She was amazing! Professional, helpful, and responsive, I can't say enough great things about her. From the outdoor ceremony to the cocktail hour downstairs and the dinner and reception upstairs, it could not have been more perfect. Our one stumbling block was that we had a large out of town contingent, and there are no local hotels in Leechburg. We ended up renting buses and having everyone stay in hotels in Monroeville, and this worked out incredibly well.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Not only is lingrow a beautiful place, but the team working there is just as great! Megan was my coordinator. We mostly emailed and if she wasn't available, someone always replied that day. They were flexible and made me feel comfortable and secure in my wedding day and during my entire planning! Loved it.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/07/2014

Lingrow Farm was absolutely beautiful. As soon as I visited the location , I knew that I wanted to have my wedding there. The only problem was that it was a little far and difficult to find. We had a lot of guests get lost, but the first thing they said when they saw the place was that it was totally worth it. I had many guests say this was the best wedding they have ever been too. The food was delicous and catered by the owner, Linda restaurant.
    I booked this venue 2 years in advance and from the beginning I dealt with complete professionalism and fast responses. Every question I had their was an immediate answer and suggestions. I never once heard no we can't do that.
    I worked with Joy, the wedding coordinator, and she was fantastic. She worked with my mom mostly by email, and everything we suggested they we would like they make happen. When I met Joy the day of the wedding, I was very nervous, but she made sure everything ran smoothly. She was their every step of the way and was two steps ahead of us every time. Even when I was about to go down in the horse and carriage( this is a must have) I saw her holding my purse and ready to bring it to my table.
    This venue is worth every penny. It is a beautiful location, and it was so great to work with great people, and to never have to worry about anything. As a bride, they definitely helped eliminate a lot if stress by how much they helped with every singe detail.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Allison · Married on 06/06/2014

Look no further! Lingrow Farm has it all!

December 14, 2013 - I got engaged. January 06, 2014 - I booked Lingrow Farm after looking at it first. Joy and Megan have been the key to success for my short 6 month engagement. You do not need a separate Day Of Coordinator. These ladies do it all! On June 6, 2014 I got married....the wedding planning process was seamless and stress free! The event staff hit a home run. Every guest managed to tell me how amazing and present the staff was. So organized and so flexible.

The venue itself is so beautiful that you do not need to decorate much. The flowers, the birds, the horses, the butterflies.....all perfect.

I cannot have imagined a more PERFECT wedding day. All of my guests said the same....it was a fairy tale. It made all my guests remember what it is like to fall in love. It was beyond my expectations. I will be having an anniversary party there for certain =)

Sent on 06/09/2014

Kristina · Married on 05/17/2014

Lingrow Farm is truly a place out of a fairy tale!! I loved every moment and every last detail of our wedding at Lingrow. Joy and her staff make themselves 100% available to you and your guests on your special day. Anything that you need, they are there for you! The venue is beautiful, the food is amazing (and the portions are huge), and the staff is friendly. We booked the farm house for our wedding from Friday - Sunday and it made getting ready on Saturday easier and also provided a great back drop for those "getting ready" photos. Joy stops by to check in on you throughout the day as well. The horse and carriage is also a MUST - don't book Lingrow without completing the magic and getting the horse and carriage! We got compliments from sooooo many of our guests on how beautiful and uniqie our special day was, and it couldn't have happened without the support of the staff at Lingrow. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/02/2014

April · Married on 11/02/2013

Lingrow Farm was the best venue ever! The staff were amazing. Megan was such a big help, she went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect! I was in disbelief at how much help and guidance they gave me!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Nichole · Married on 09/14/2013

There are no words to describe the experience we had at Lingrow Farm on our wedding day! The food, the atmosphere, the staff, everything was just perfect. They really care about you having a perfect day and it truly couldn't have been more amazing. My family and friends say it's the best wedding they have ever been to. I have received so many compliments on how wonderful the food was and how courteous the staff was. Thank you Lingrow for making our wedding a fairy tale!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Heidi · Married on 08/28/2011

We had an exceptional experience with Lingrow Farm. They went above and beyond to make sure my day was exactly as envisioned. They allowed us to make payments in comfortable installments and were always available to answer questions and offer advice/recommendations. We can't say enough about Lingrow!

Sent on 09/16/2011

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2011

My husband and I were married at Lingrow Farm one month ago, on August 27th, 2011. This is the first venue we looked at after our engagement and I didn't need to look anywhere else...my heart was set on Lingrow Farm. Everything about our day and this venue exceeded our expectations. It was everything we hoped it would be and I would like to say that everyone at Lingrow Farm was so kind and helpful throughout the planning process and our wedding day. They have welcomed us back already to stop by with pictures and to have family photos taken in the future. Linda and her staff really do welcome with open arms and continue this even after your wedding is over. It is truly a gorgeous extraordinary venue and I could not imagine starting and celebrating our lives together anywhere else.We have received so many compliments from guests also about the venue and how beautiful the property is. So many of our guests were excited about the setting of the wedding from the ceremony to the reception...they truly enjoyed themselves and were blown away. We have also received compliments from guests as to how kindly the staff treated them. Our wedding day could not have been any better and we will never forget it. Thank you so much to everyone for making our day perfect!
    Melissa and Brian Kreinbrook

Sent on 09/27/2011

Karen · Married on 08/27/2011

My daughter got married there on Aug. 27, 2011 and I have never been treated in such an exceptional way anywhere. Lingrow Farm is in a class of it's own. The owner, Linda, is the epitome of professionalism and knowledge in caring for her staff and guests.

Linda's staff, headed by Val, see that the guests have nothing to worry about or take care of, only to enjoy the day and the wedding they are holding at Lingrow Farm.

They think of EVERYTHING and respond to your request, almost before you're done asking.

Anyone who's looking for a unique and serene setting for their "special day" will not be disappointed in securng Lingrow Farm. They will handlie your every need to ensure you have a Wedding that runs smoothly and efficiently. There will be ongoing compliments for a long time after your wedding day.

Take a ride to Lingrow Farm and see for yourself, you won't be idsappointed.

Karen J Cramer

Sent on 10/15/2011
  • F

Carrie · Married on 08/07/2011

I can not say enough about Lingrow Farm. Our wedding day was the perfect fairy tale. Every guest told us that it was the BEST wedding they had ever been to! Linda and her staff were extremely genuine and amazing. The setting was picture perfect and the best choice for me and my husband to start the rest of our lives. Simply a dream come true, memories to be cherished forever. We are so grateful to have met Linda, the owner, who gave us the wedding of our dreams!!!

Sent on 08/24/2011

KIm · Married on 07/31/2010

Everyone at Lingrow Farm adds to the magic of this wedding venue.
    It is the total package.. If you want the comfort and beauty of the outdoors combined with elegance and sophistication have your wedding at Lingrow Farm and all of your dreams willl come true.

Sent on 01/10/2011

Sara · Married on 07/31/2010

My husband and I got married last July at Lingrow and will forever visit the beautiful farm. Linda, the owner was more than accommodating and open to all ideas. She was also available and willing to communicate prior to the wedding. Her staff is wonderful and friendly. My husband and I can't say more than good things about Lingrow Farm. The land, the decor, the landscaping, the carriage ride, the farm house...the list goes on… it is ALL breathtaking. To celebrate our one year anniversary, my husband and I revisited Lingrow. Again, Linda was welcoming with open arms. We have had so many people tell us how beautiful the wedding was and what a great time they had. It truly was a PERFECT day!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Megan · Married on 07/19/2008

I loved Lingrow Farm because it is not your typical venue. It's unique with character, and has all the amenities that you'll need for your big day!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Becky · Married on 06/18/2016

After doing extensive research of reception venues in the Pittsburgh area, the moment we stepped onto Lingrow's property, we knew it was the perfect venue for our wedding! We worked with Meghan and Joy who were fantastic. They worked with us every step of the way to answer our questions and to make our wedding day special. The food from Twisted Thistle was delicious – our guests still talk about the food months later! The staff was also so helpful and friendly, we had a truly wonderful experience! Our guests could not get over how beautiful and the unique the space was, and my husband and I could not have asked for a more perfect experience!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Justine · Married on 06/04/2016

Lingrow Farms is by far the most beautiful and magical place for a wedding. My husband and I drove around to about 6 different venues for our wedding, and then we landed at Lingrow Farms. Everything about the property screams "This is where you should be married." From the spacious and gorgeous barn to the ceremony site by the pond and white gazebo, we decided that we couldn't have it anywhere else. We booked our wedding for April 2, 2016 and decided that rain or shine, cold or warm, we would be able to accommodate for either a beautiful outdoor wedding or an indoor one inside the barn. Luckily, we were able to host the wedding outdoors by the beautiful gazebo and pond. Although VERY windy, our guests sat through our ceremony outside which ran smoothly thanks to our wedding coordinator, Megan. Megan was very well organized and always had an answer for every single question I had (which was a lot). We did not have a rehearsal dinner the night before, but that was because I had such a high amount of trust in Megan to communicate with the bridal party the next day as to what they needed to do. Everything during the ceremony went perfect - thanks to her! She knows the ins and outs about weddings, and definitely lives up to her coordinator title. I chose to be brought in on the horse and carriage, which I highly recommend. So many guests kept saying how amazing and neat it was to see. The reception was held inside the barn, and everything went as planned. Food, drinks, cake, dancing, etc. were all organized very well thanks to Megan. We had our sit down dinner catered by the Twisted Thistle (everyone ranted and raved about this food, too. They said it was the best wedding food they have even had.) We had our last call and song played at 11pm, and the only downside is that you have to have all decorations out of the barn by midnight. We had everyone help out though, and things were packed in a fun way. My bridesmaids and I stayed in the farmhouse on Friday night, and then

Sent on 05/04/2016

Michele · Married on 06/06/2009

Lingrow is a great place to have your reception. It's a beautiful.

Sent on 01/26/2011

Maureen · Married on 10/26/2019

Fantastic venue!

I got married at Lingrow on 10.26.19, and my wedding day could not have been more perfect thanks to Lingrow! The setting is absolutely stunning, perfect for wedding pictures outside on the grounds as well as inside. The barn is beautifully decorated. Working with Jessica and Sara made my wedding planning much easier. On the day of the wedding, the two of them were very attentive to everything, making sure everything and everyone was where they were supposed to be. The carriage house is the perfect place to get ready on the day of if you’re not renting out the farmhouse for the weekend. I had to make a last second change to have my wedding inside (thanks, Mother Nature) and Jessica and Sara made sure everything looked absolutely perfect on the porch for the ceremony. The two also replenished the cookie table all evening making it look wonderful! The food catered from Twisted Thistle was absolutely delicious, every guest loved the food! Thanks to the staff for making my wedding absolutely magical!

Sent on 11/03/2019