Linens and More Florida Keys Reviews

128 | Key Largo, FL

128 Reviews for Linens and More Florida Keys

• Joanna

Joanna · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Great experience, flawless execution!

Akalia and her team helped us make our destination wedding beautiful! She helped us work within our budget to enhance the natural beauty of the beachy venue into something magical. Even the groomsmen, on the day of the wedding, came rushing in to ask us if we'd seen the reception area (because they were so impressed). She listened to what we wanted, executed, and helped us anticipate things we hadn't even thought about, without being even a little bit pushy. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Danielle R. · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Professionalism at its finest!

Akalia did an amazing job making our Pinterest board a reality! Her expertise and knowledge was a huge help to us! If it wasn’t for her, we would of never had flowers and the flowers turned out to one of our favorite parts!

Sent on 04/13/2021
  • W

Whitney C. · Married on 02/20/2021

The perfect day!

Linens and more did a fabulous job with my beach wedding! I chose to have a destination wedding because I didn’t really want to plan a wedding. Akalia made it all so simple for me and it turned out exactly as I imagined!

Sent on 03/06/2021
  • W

Whitney V. · Married on 02/17/2021

Beautiful and easy!

I loved working with Linens and more! I live In Kentucky and decided to get married in Key Largo. I wasn’t able to see the venue or anything leading up to the wedding. I talked to Akalia through email and phone leading up to the wedding to tell her my colors and style using a few photos from Pinterest. I was worried that I may not have given her enough information and details about what I wanted. But, I feel like all the decorations turned out way better than I could have imagined. She helped with the rehearsal dinner and walking us through the ceremony. Then, the day of the wedding she was there telling everyone when to walk down the isle. It was very helpful to have her there. I highly recommend linens and more for wedding decorations and coordinating your wedding!

Sent on 02/20/2021
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 02/09/2021

Perfection

Everything was absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. I wanted simple, but elegant and it was spot on. I told them what I visioned and let them do there thing with the flowers and it was absolutely perfect! Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/25/2021

Courtney W. · Married on 01/30/2021

Beautiful Set Up

Akalia and her team made our reception and ceremony look like it was out of a magazine. Once you are there, at the venue, Akalia and her team are awesome from before the rehearsal to after the ceremony. Overall pleased with the service and the shear beauty that they created!

Sent on 02/02/2021

Angie S. · Married on 01/16/2021

Wedding of our dreams!

Akalia and her team are absolutely outstanding!! They create masterpieces and do so with kindness and excitement! She and her team created the wedding of our dreams and our guests are still raving about the floral arrangements they created and so are we! So thankful we had the opportunity to work with this amazing vendor!

Sent on 02/02/2021
  • Larry

Larry C. · Married on 12/09/2020

Nothing easy in 2020. Thankfully we had Lines & More!

Akalia was perfect! Our destination wedding was in Key Largo and we were in Virginia. Originally we were planning it for Costa Rica but Covid wiped that out. However that turned out for the best. We were struggling with on-site support and that's essential. Akalia was the answer: Professional, Patient, Flexible. When a tropical storm washed out our Saturday wedding, Akalia took over and rescheduled everything for Sunday which turned out perfect.

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Ruth

Ruth T. · Married on 12/05/2020

Everything was just as imagined.

I recently got married on December 5, 2020 and Linens and More helped make the wedding of my dreams. I wanted simple but classy and that is just what she did. She made the planning process very easy especially when planning from states away. Very responsive, easy to work with and the prices were very competitive.

Sent on 01/22/2021

Vanessa V. · Married on 11/11/2020

Amazing!!!

My flowers and decor were just perfect!!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/01/2020

Brittany J. · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely Wonderful!

Akalia and her team were truly amazing. They provided amazing service and gave nothing less than the best. They brought the absolute most beautiful touch to our beach wedding and provided everything and more that was asked of them.

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Kaila

Kaila V. · Married on 10/10/2020

Made wedding day a breeze!

Akaila made wedding day a breeze as I did not have to worry about anything but getting ready and enjoying the beautiful day. She made sure that everything went according to plan, the other vendors were where they needed to be and helped me enjoy my wedding day and truly live in the moment. The decor was simple and lovely- exactly the way I wanted it. If you're in Miami area or the Florida Keys I highly recommend using Linens and Things for your wedding or next big event. I could not be happier.

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Anne

Anne W. · Married on 10/03/2020

Exceeded my expectations!

I have to tell you, the flowers provided by Linens and More definitely exceeded my expectations - so tropical and bright and beautiful - exactly what I wanted! I looked back through the estimate spreadsheet and they were exactly as promised. I thought the whole evening went off very smoothly - the ceremony arch with the flower arrangement, the rose petals, the dining tables, the place settings, all the other seating and cocktail tables; it was all just perfect. So glad that Akalia talked me into the uplighting and several other items I was waffling on :-) Everything she recommended was spot on and turned out beautifully!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley H. · Married on 08/18/2020

Akalia was amazing!

We planned our wedding in 3 months after cancelling our original wedding in Wisconsin. Akalia was an absolute dream to work with! We had a initial phone call where I explained what I was looking for. After that Akalia did everything and by far exceeded my expectations! The flowers and decorations/ details at our wedding were breath taking. We still have guest raving about our wedding day. 10/10 would recommend Akalia and linens and more!

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • Sheena

Sheena M. · Married on 07/03/2020

We love Akalia & Linens and More!

Akalia and Linens and More exceeded our expectations for our March 7th wedding in Key Largo. We live in GA and made one trip down to meet Akalia a few months prior to discuss what we were looking for. She ran with our ideas and made it all become a reality. Our wedding was SO Beautiful and Absolutely PERFECT! She made suggestions and helped me make decisions when I was undecided. She truly made the whole process less stressful. I highly recommend Linens and more for all of your décor, flowers and needs!

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Corrin

Corrin W. · Married on 03/20/2020

Everything was great!

I recently got married at Key Largo Lighthouse Beach (Hidden Beach) and Akalia and her team couldn't have made the experience any more easier. Akalia was easy to communicate with and got my vision all through email! The day of everything came together so beautiful and couldn't of been more happy. If your doing a destination wedding and worried about the communication and everything being through email....DONT it was a great experience! So do it and use Linens and more!

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle G. · Married on 03/14/2020

AMAZING!! I want to do it again!

My wedding was absolutely gorgeous! She knew my vision and it exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Kathy B. · Married on 03/11/2020

There was no stress

The table looked beautiful. Just what the bride wanted. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/12/2019

Beautiful and seamless!

Great job with setup! No issues, or day of mishaps! Everything was beautiful! Thank you!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda L. · Married on 11/09/2019

Exactly what I wanted and imagined

Akalia was so easy to work with and easy to communicate with. We exchanged pictures and with just a few guidelines from me she created a beautiful reception, from the linens to the centerpieces and all of the flowers. My bouquet was GORGEOUS and everyone complimented the way the centerpieces accented the design and vibe of our beach wedding. I highly recommend her team!!

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 11/02/2019

Seriously the BEST

Working with Akalia and her team was such a pleasure and made the wedding planning process that much less stressful! When I sat down and met with her for the first time she was so sweet and was always open to ways to be flexible within my budget while still making sure I had a necessities to make my dream wedding come true, which is exactly what she did. My wedding was absolutely beautiful and unforgettable. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Jami

Jami H. · Married on 10/23/2019

Everything was perfect!

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful. Akalia was so accommodating and responsive. We told her what we envisioned for our special day and she made it happen. Every detail was truly wonderful.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Kat J. · Married on 10/22/2019

Beautiful wedding in Florida Keys

My wife and i hired Akalia for our destination wedding at Key Largo Lighthouse. We are from the UK and were initially worried about how we would plan everything from so far away but, after speaking to Akalia, she put our minds at ease. We sent her our ideas from Pinterest boards and she offered suggestions to what flowers etc would be most suited to a beach wedding at that time of year. The day of the wedding was so organised and everything arrived and was set up promptly. The flowers and decorations were beautiful and made and already amazing location even better.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer M. · Married on 10/16/2019

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Linens and more provided Flowers, outdoor lighting, and DJ Tent.
    Everything was perfect! The lighting was beautiful, and the flowers were gorgeous! Akalia was great to work with. She was ok with adding extra things last minute because I couldn’t decide lol, she also helped me decide what would look perfect for ceremony flowers. She made my vision a reality! Our wedding was a dream come true! So happy we decided to work with Linens and More! 🌴

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica B. · Married on 07/13/2019

Dream Wedding/Picture Perfect

Absolutely enjoyed my experience working with Akalia and her company. Everything really was straight out of a magazine.

Sent on 08/07/2019