Linens and Events Reviews

121 | Cypress, TX

121 Reviews for Linens and Events

Tessa S. · Getting married on 04/02/2022

Beautiful decor

We didn’t need a lot when it came to décor due to Big Sky Barn’s amazing architecture and interior design, but we used Linens and Event for table linens, charger plates and a halfmoon sweetheart table. Zury made this process incredibly easy for us with setup/teardown service and everything was absolutely beautiful! The gold beaded charger plates were definitely an unplanned splurge for me, but I do not regret it! Thank you for helping to make our tables look absolutely stunning!

Sent on 05/24/2020

Melanie Keown · Married on 03/11/2020

Great service and so many options!

Zury with Linens and Events is amazing! We have a wedding planning business and recommend her to a lot of clients every year. She is so kind, professional, thorough, and will go above and beyond for her clients. Going to her showroom is like going shopping for your wedding; it is so fun! You can try different linens on the tables, chargers, centerpieces, etc. and build the design for your event.
    Do yourself a favor and hire Linens and Events! You will get top notch service at a great price.

Laurie A Cornette · Married on 12/13/2019

Above and Beyond and Then Some

I've worked in customer service most of my life and sometimes wonder if people even know what providing good service even is anymore. From my first inquiry through wedding day delivery and pick up, Linens and Events provided exemplary customer service and top notch rental items. I can't imagine any similar vendor being better. Such personalized service too...quick to answer questions and offer suggestions. 150% satisfied customer!

Nicole · Married on 12/07/2019

My wedding was so beautiful!

Everything turned out exactly how I imagined it and that was thanks to Zury and her team. Zury was the best to work with because she is so kind, professional, and organized. Even through all the changes I had made, she got everything right and PERFECT. She was very responsive and made sure I had everything that I needed.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Roxanna

Roxanna Honarpour · Married on 11/05/2019

High quality rentals at an affordable price point

Linens and Events offers high quality rental items such as table cloths, napkins, dinner utensils, and flower vases at very affordable price points. Zury is amazing. She is organized, intelligent and incredibly helpful in making your wedding vision a reality. She went above and beyond a number of times, even helping me with my table layout! I highly recommend this company! Would 100% do business with them again.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Casey · Married on 10/11/2019

Hands down the best!

Zury was amazing to work with. The countless number of appointments that she let us make and the time she spent with us, she truly does go above and beyond for her customers. We never felted rushed, and she listened to what I really wanted for my wedding. We are so happy with how everything turned out. We are so glad we went with the Dusty Rose table clothes as our color. Zurys wait staff was hands down the best, they were on top of things and always made sure everybody was having a good time. They really made me feel special on my wedding day and this was my dream wedding. We will be recommending Zury and Linens and Events to everybody we know and will be using in the future whenever have an event. Thank you Zury!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Mendoza · Married on 06/04/2019

Zury is amazing!

Zury is absolutely amazing and does gorgeous work. She was so helpful when it came to my particular tendencies, not only on the look but also the budget. She helped us work with what we could afford. I guarantee you will not regret choosing Zury for all your linen and decor needs, there is a reason why she comes highly recommended by hundreds of brides. And, because she does more than just weddings, we will definitely be using her for our future events!

Sent on 02/06/2020

Malissa Henderson · Married on 05/25/2019

Loved working with Zuri. Very helpful and accommodating.

Zuri was very helpful and had great ideas and suggestions and was very accommodating for what we needed.

Sent on 02/03/2020

Holly Cervantes · Married on 04/06/2019

Everything I wanted

Zury was so helpful and so knowledgeable when she was helping me with linens and rentals for my wedding. I had a pretty specific vision and she totally made it come to life. Her proposals are detailed and easy to read and if you need anything changed she is flexible and responsive. She helped make my wedding so beautiful.

I rented linens, chargers, easels, and mercury center piece items from linens and events.

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Brantley · Married on 03/05/2019

Zury was a pleasure to work with!

Zury was a great vendor to work with- incredibly flexible and responsive when I made some tweaks to my plan! When I saw my reception on our wedding day it was exactly as I had imagined- thank you Zury!!

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding Party

I had a great experience using Linens and Events!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Joy Smith · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience with Linens and Events

Zury was great to work with at Linens and events! Her prices were great, less then a lot of other rental companies. She was very responsive and helpful when it came to me changing my mind a lot!

Shelly · Married on 09/28/2018

One of our favorite vendors!

Zury was such a pleasure to work with. She was always easily accessible by phone, text or email and was quick to respond! She is very experienced and was very helpful in helping us choose our linens and was familiar with our venue so she even helped us with table layouts at our reception. I would absolutely recommend linens and events to friends and family!

• Victoria

Victoria Upmann · Married on 09/28/2018

Great Company!

After I met a couple of vendors who either were WAY too expensive or quoted me their version of what I was looking for, I was ready to handle the linens myself. Luckily my fiance found Zury and Linens & Events. She was amazing to work with! She took the time to really listen to what I wanted, make suggestions to polish our vision and her prices beat out everyone that I had met at a wedding extravaganza. My mom lives out of state and when she came in town for a couple of days they were very flexible with our schedule so she could see the linens. The day of the even they came in and set up quickly and arrived for tear down the same way. I will recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Kirstie

Kirstie · Married on 09/21/2018

Zury did a great job! Our wedding was beautiful !

Everything was perfect! Would definitely recommend Linens & Events for your wedding day! Price was reasonable and lots of great decor to choose from!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Robin Willmon · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing Service

We loved working with everyone from Linens & Events. They did such an amazing job decorating, serving, and tearing down. It allowed me to spend more time with my family and friends.

• W

Wendy Noriega · Married on 06/16/2018

Linens and Events was the best!

Finding Linens and Events was wonderful! Needed linens and table centerpieces. Didn't want to have to lug 20 flower arrangements home after the reception. Zury had everything we needed and responded promptly to our frequent changes and additions. Made my daughters wedding so elegant!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Michelle Martin · Married on 06/15/2018

Linens and Events was a PERFECT Choice!

Zury at Linens and Events was the absolute BEST! She helped with every decorating detail for my daughter's wedding. Zury was super easy to work with and always put me at ease with all the decision making throughout the planning process. Her prices are super reasonable! My daughter and I LOVED working with her and we are true Zury fans!

Ashley Due · Married on 06/15/2018

A m a z i n g

Zury is AMAZING! She truly takes the time to get to know your vision for your day. She is thoughtful, caring, SO patient and will create a BEAUTIFUL wedding for you!!! Do not go any further. I would use Zury all over again.

• Jacky

Jacky · Married on 05/19/2018

Zury is amazing

I can’t thank Zury enough for all her help. She was so patient and kind. Gave me so much advice on figuring out the whole wedding planning thing! She saw how overwhelmed I was and took the time to answer every single question my mom, and I had. She was without a doubt my favorite of vendors to work with. Very professional, and attentive. I am so grateful to have met her. Everything involving the linens turned out flawless. You will not regret hiring her!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/14/2018

She’s great!

Zury Bourque really listens to what you want to make your day special and also provides feedback to make it better/cheaper. For example online I selected a table runner and when I met with her she mentioned to me that the table runner I picked was pretty big, showed it to me and suggested a thinner one that would look nicer and turned out to be cheaper than the original I picked.

Sohe · Married on 04/14/2018

Great service and reasonable price

Very happy i went here. Zury was really sweet, easy to work with my schedule, always available and answered all my questions. Not only that but she gave me great suggestions once i told her the look I was going for the wedding. I rented the lanterns all down my church aisle and the price was very reasonable.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Vickie · Married on 04/07/2018

Zury is the best!! She is VERY good at what she does! She is professional, organized, and prompt. She always responded promptly to my emails which gave me peace of mind especially when the wedding was just 2 weeks away and I was still finding things that I needed at the last minute. I ran into a problem just a week before the wedding and she helped me solve it promptly and professionally. Her website was very easy to use and I liked the ability to create a wish list. Zury works hard at getting you what you want for your special day. She is very easy to work with and you can count on her to do a great job. I will use Linens and Events again in the future if another occasion arises and will recommend her to everyone without hesitation she will not disappoint you!

Sent on 04/17/2018
  • Ashlyn

Ashlyn · Married on 03/23/2018

Wedding Saver!!!

Zury was wonderful to work with! She answered every phone call quickly and responded to emails efficiently! The day before my wedding, my mom went to pick up my linens and realized that I ordered the wrong color! Thankfully, Zury had the right color linens there and was able to switch them without any issues! Wonderful experience and I would recommend them to anyone!

• Ashley & Brian

Ashley · Married on 03/17/2018

Great service

Service was excellent and they accommodated all me special needs and requirements. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Sent on 10/25/2018