Linens and Events Reviews

105 Reviews for Linens and Events

105 Linens and Events Reviews

Joy Smith · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience with Linens and Events

Zury was great to work with at Linens and events! Her prices were great, less then a lot of other rental companies. She was very responsive and helpful when it came to me changing my mind a lot!

Shelly · Married on 09/28/2018

One of our favorite vendors!

Zury was such a pleasure to work with. She was always easily accessible by phone, text or email and was quick to respond! She is very experienced and was very helpful in helping us choose our linens and was familiar with our venue so she even helped us with table layouts at our reception. I would absolutely recommend linens and events to friends and family!

• Victoria

Victoria Upmann · Married on 09/28/2018

Great Company!

After I met a couple of vendors who either were WAY too expensive or quoted me their version of what I was looking for, I was ready to handle the linens myself. Luckily my fiance found Zury and Linens & Events. She was amazing to work with! She took the time to really listen to what I wanted, make suggestions to polish our vision and her prices beat out everyone that I had met at a wedding extravaganza. My mom lives out of state and when she came in town for a couple of days they were very flexible with our schedule so she could see the linens. The day of the even they came in and set up quickly and arrived for tear down the same way. I will recommend them to anyone!

• Kirstie

Kirstie · Married on 09/21/2018

Zury did a great job! Our wedding was beautiful !

Everything was perfect! Would definitely recommend Linens & Events for your wedding day! Price was reasonable and lots of great decor to choose from!

Robin Willmon · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing Service

We loved working with everyone from Linens & Events. They did such an amazing job decorating, serving, and tearing down. It allowed me to spend more time with my family and friends.

• W

Wendy Noriega · Married on 06/16/2018

Linens and Events was the best!

Finding Linens and Events was wonderful! Needed linens and table centerpieces. Didn't want to have to lug 20 flower arrangements home after the reception. Zury had everything we needed and responded promptly to our frequent changes and additions. Made my daughters wedding so elegant!

Michelle Martin · Married on 06/15/2018

Linens and Events was a PERFECT Choice!

Zury at Linens and Events was the absolute BEST! She helped with every decorating detail for my daughter's wedding. Zury was super easy to work with and always put me at ease with all the decision making throughout the planning process. Her prices are super reasonable! My daughter and I LOVED working with her and we are true Zury fans!

Ashley Due · Married on 06/15/2018

A m a z i n g

Zury is AMAZING! She truly takes the time to get to know your vision for your day. She is thoughtful, caring, SO patient and will create a BEAUTIFUL wedding for you!!! Do not go any further. I would use Zury all over again.

Linens and Events 1
    Linens and Events 2
    Linens and Events 3
    Linens and Events 4
    Linens and Events 5
  • Jacky

Jacky · Married on 05/19/2018

Zury is amazing

I can’t thank Zury enough for all her help. She was so patient and kind. Gave me so much advice on figuring out the whole wedding planning thing! She saw how overwhelmed I was and took the time to answer every single question my mom, and I had. She was without a doubt my favorite of vendors to work with. Very professional, and attentive. I am so grateful to have met her. Everything involving the linens turned out flawless. You will not regret hiring her!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/14/2018

She’s great!

Zury Bourque really listens to what you want to make your day special and also provides feedback to make it better/cheaper. For example online I selected a table runner and when I met with her she mentioned to me that the table runner I picked was pretty big, showed it to me and suggested a thinner one that would look nicer and turned out to be cheaper than the original I picked.

Linens and Events 6
    Linens and Events 7
    Linens and Events 8
    Linens and Events 9
    Linens and Events 10
    Linens and Events 11
    Linens and Events 12

Vickie · Married on 04/07/2018

Zury is the best!! She is VERY good at what she does! She is professional, organized, and prompt. She always responded promptly to my emails which gave me peace of mind especially when the wedding was just 2 weeks away and I was still finding things that I needed at the last minute. I ran into a problem just a week before the wedding and she helped me solve it promptly and professionally. Her website was very easy to use and I liked the ability to create a wish list. Zury works hard at getting you what you want for your special day. She is very easy to work with and you can count on her to do a great job. I will use Linens and Events again in the future if another occasion arises and will recommend her to everyone without hesitation she will not disappoint you!

• Ashlyn

Ashlyn · Married on 03/23/2018

Wedding Saver!!!

Zury was wonderful to work with! She answered every phone call quickly and responded to emails efficiently! The day before my wedding, my mom went to pick up my linens and realized that I ordered the wrong color! Thankfully, Zury had the right color linens there and was able to switch them without any issues! Wonderful experience and I would recommend them to anyone!

• Ashley & Brian

Ashley · Married on 03/17/2018

Great service

Service was excellent and they accommodated all me special needs and requirements. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Linens and Events 13
    Linens and Events 14
    Linens and Events 15
    Linens and Events 16

Kelli · Married on 03/03/2018

Wonderful Experience

Zury was so helpful and the decor looked amazing. Thank you so much Zury for making my wedding day so memorable.

• Z

Zoe · Married on 03/03/2018

Dave & Zoe

Zury did a wonderful job for our wedding! She was very responsive, professional, organized and great at what she does. She made my vision come true! Our guests gave us tons of compliments and we were so happy with the way everything came out! She really goes above and beyond! Thank you Zury for everything! I would highly recommend her for any event!

Mallory Reyes · Married on 01/14/2018

Best place to rent decor from!

I rented some decor for my wedding that was in January and couldn’t be any happier! It was so easy to order and to pick up and drop off. If I had any questions, Zury was quick to answer and very helpful! I’ve already recommended this place to some friends!

Jessica · Married on 01/13/2018

If you are looking for linens for a wedding or ANY special event you need to get them with Zury. Her linens are high quality and she has a great selection. I wished I would have known she rents out centerpieces and any decor you might need. Her pricing is also affordable. Thank you Zury!!!!!

Amber · Married on 12/23/2017

Linens and Events is absolutely incredible for anything that you need! Zury was so awesome with helping me get the right things for my Venue everything was in excellent quality the candelabras are absolutely gorgeous and were such a stunning centerpiece for my tables and I would highly highly recommend her. She was so understanding and worked with me with all the various changes I had! She went above and beyond. It’s hard to find sweet honest vendors that don’t just want your money and that is her! Check her out for all of your linens & centerpiece needs for any event!!!

Misty · Married on 10/29/2017

Great Products and Service for such a reasonable price

I loved working with Zury! She was so accommodating and very helpful with finding the look we wanted. We were looking for a more organic look for our wedding. Very simple linens with some texture but not a whole lot of color. She was able to find us the perfect pieces and even ordered specific napkins for our wedding. Not only were the pieces exceptional but Zury's pricing is way more reasonable than what we had been looking at. She was really a lifesaver. Would 100% use Zury again for any other event and highly recommend her.

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

Zury and her team were amazing! It was so easy looking at everything that I wanted online and then being able to go see if in person to see it all laid out. She responds so quickly, is easy to work with and does an excellent job of making sure it's everything that you want! Do not hesitate to splurge on the set up and break down portion. Without Zury and her team there to breakdown at the end my family and friends would have definitely needed to do some work! Even with my day of coordinator there, the catering staff I paid to stay later to bus tables had not finished their jobs! I would recommended linens and events to anyone planning a wedding or any event! I will definitely be using them in the future for any party and decor needs, but she does even more than that if needed! Thank you Zury for making my wedding day everything that I pictured it to be and fixing the chaos and wrong colored chairs the venue put out without hesitating! You really saved me!

Lexy Narvaez · Married on 09/06/2017

Perfection

So creative, so nice, best quality , on time and súper organized!!!!! Love love love!

Lizet · Married on 07/15/2017

Linens and Events was one of my favorite providers for our wedding. Zury offered her services during a casual meeting and gave me the perfect amount of time before she followed up with me. Throughout the entire process, she didn't chase me in a pushy way nor fall off the face of the earth. She always made me feel welcome and never rushed our appointments. She never made me feel like I was just another sale, and she worked with me and my budget.

Zury and I met a couple of times to create decor mock-ups. She even lent me some of her decor to test at my wedding venue. We text messaged often regarding decor ideas I found and how to recreate them with her inventory. When she didn't have something I wanted, she offered alternatives or helped me figure out where to find it. Her husband even modified a frame in her inventory so that it matched an inspiration picture.

Her prices are accessible and her decor and linens are excellent quality. I love that her website has all her inventory so you can add items to your "cart", which helped me prepare for our meetings and find things without having to call her. Her website discloses her prices, which made me confident that her prices are consistent for all clients.

The other vendors at my wedding spoke nicely of Zury and her staff and commended her speed during setup. All in all, I highly recommend Linens and Events' products and services. My ceremony and reception decor turned out just beautiful, and it wouldn't have happened without her help.

Pat · Married on 06/30/2017

Zury was such a huge help. We were so overwhelmed by all we had to do and she calmly helped us make decisions and also offered ideas for us in other areas of the wedding process. Her products looked fantastic and her staff was very professional and did an outstanding job. She was very accommodating as the date drew near which took a lot of the stress off. Would highly recommend Linens and Events for your special occasion.

Gini · Married on 04/29/2017

Zury with Linens and Events is the best! She was one of the absolute best wedding vendors I worked with. I rented several decor items and had her do double-layer draping for my reception venue stage. From the initial consultation meeting, I could tell right away that she was a very organized and detail-oriented person. She responds to questions promptly, provides quotes & updates them quickly. When I was searching for items that weren't in her inventory, she went above and beyond to look for them or reach out to her contacts to see if they had them. She was flexible about letting me make a couple of minor last-minute changes to my final decor rental list. She allowed me to borrow a few decor items so I could bring them to my flower/linen demo. Her pricing is very reasonable as well. On the actual wedding day, she did a wonderful job with the delivery, setup and pickup. I would highly recommend her to all my friends or any brides who need decor rental or linen services. Thanks Zury!!

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2017

I couldn't be happier with Linens and Events! Working with Zury was so easy and she went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed for my special day. All of her linens and decorations are beautiful and completely made my wedding venue come to life. To top it off her prices are very afforable! I would totally recommend her for any special event, you will not regret it!!