Linens and Events Reviews

Linens and Events 3
Linens and Events 4
Linens and Events 5

Nicole · Married on 12/07/2019

My wedding was so beautiful!

Everything turned out exactly how I imagined it and that was thanks to Zury and her team. Zury was the best to work with because she is so kind, professional, and organized. Even through all the changes I had made, she got everything right and PERFECT. She was very responsive and made sure I had everything that I needed.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Roxanna

Roxanna Honarpour · Married on 11/05/2019

High quality rentals at an affordable price point

Linens and Events offers high quality rental items such as table cloths, napkins, dinner utensils, and flower vases at very affordable price points. Zury is amazing. She is organized, intelligent and incredibly helpful in making your wedding vision a reality. She went above and beyond a number of times, even helping me with my table layout! I highly recommend this company! Would 100% do business with them again.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Casey · Married on 10/11/2019

Hands down the best!

Zury was amazing to work with. The countless number of appointments that she let us make and the time she spent with us, she truly does go above and beyond for her customers. We never felted rushed, and she listened to what I really wanted for my wedding. We are so happy with how everything turned out. We are so glad we went with the Dusty Rose table clothes as our color. Zurys wait staff was hands down the best, they were on top of things and always made sure everybody was having a good time. They really made me feel special on my wedding day and this was my dream wedding. We will be recommending Zury and Linens and Events to everybody we know and will be using in the future whenever have an event. Thank you Zury!

Linens and Events 6
    Linens and Events 7
    Sent on 10/31/2019

Holly Cervantes · Married on 04/06/2019

Everything I wanted

Zury was so helpful and so knowledgeable when she was helping me with linens and rentals for my wedding. I had a pretty specific vision and she totally made it come to life. Her proposals are detailed and easy to read and if you need anything changed she is flexible and responsive. She helped make my wedding so beautiful.

I rented linens, chargers, easels, and mercury center piece items from linens and events.

Linens and Events 8
    Linens and Events 9
    Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding Party

I had a great experience using Linens and Events!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Joy Smith · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience with Linens and Events

Zury was great to work with at Linens and events! Her prices were great, less then a lot of other rental companies. She was very responsive and helpful when it came to me changing my mind a lot!

Shelly · Married on 09/28/2018

One of our favorite vendors!

Zury was such a pleasure to work with. She was always easily accessible by phone, text or email and was quick to respond! She is very experienced and was very helpful in helping us choose our linens and was familiar with our venue so she even helped us with table layouts at our reception. I would absolutely recommend linens and events to friends and family!

• Victoria

Victoria Upmann · Married on 09/28/2018

Great Company!

After I met a couple of vendors who either were WAY too expensive or quoted me their version of what I was looking for, I was ready to handle the linens myself. Luckily my fiance found Zury and Linens & Events. She was amazing to work with! She took the time to really listen to what I wanted, make suggestions to polish our vision and her prices beat out everyone that I had met at a wedding extravaganza. My mom lives out of state and when she came in town for a couple of days they were very flexible with our schedule so she could see the linens. The day of the even they came in and set up quickly and arrived for tear down the same way. I will recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Kirstie

Kirstie · Married on 09/21/2018

Zury did a great job! Our wedding was beautiful !

Everything was perfect! Would definitely recommend Linens & Events for your wedding day! Price was reasonable and lots of great decor to choose from!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Robin Willmon · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing Service

We loved working with everyone from Linens & Events. They did such an amazing job decorating, serving, and tearing down. It allowed me to spend more time with my family and friends.

• W

Wendy Noriega · Married on 06/16/2018

Linens and Events was the best!

Finding Linens and Events was wonderful! Needed linens and table centerpieces. Didn't want to have to lug 20 flower arrangements home after the reception. Zury had everything we needed and responded promptly to our frequent changes and additions. Made my daughters wedding so elegant!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Michelle Martin · Married on 06/15/2018

Linens and Events was a PERFECT Choice!

Zury at Linens and Events was the absolute BEST! She helped with every decorating detail for my daughter's wedding. Zury was super easy to work with and always put me at ease with all the decision making throughout the planning process. Her prices are super reasonable! My daughter and I LOVED working with her and we are true Zury fans!

Ashley Due · Married on 06/15/2018

A m a z i n g

Zury is AMAZING! She truly takes the time to get to know your vision for your day. She is thoughtful, caring, SO patient and will create a BEAUTIFUL wedding for you!!! Do not go any further. I would use Zury all over again.

Linens and Events 10
    Linens and Events 11
    Linens and Events 12
    Linens and Events 13
    Linens and Events 14
  • Jacky

Jacky · Married on 05/19/2018

Zury is amazing

I can’t thank Zury enough for all her help. She was so patient and kind. Gave me so much advice on figuring out the whole wedding planning thing! She saw how overwhelmed I was and took the time to answer every single question my mom, and I had. She was without a doubt my favorite of vendors to work with. Very professional, and attentive. I am so grateful to have met her. Everything involving the linens turned out flawless. You will not regret hiring her!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/14/2018

She’s great!

Zury Bourque really listens to what you want to make your day special and also provides feedback to make it better/cheaper. For example online I selected a table runner and when I met with her she mentioned to me that the table runner I picked was pretty big, showed it to me and suggested a thinner one that would look nicer and turned out to be cheaper than the original I picked.

Linens and Events 15
    Linens and Events 16
    Linens and Events 17
    Linens and Events 18
    Linens and Events 19
    Linens and Events 20
    Linens and Events 21

Sohe · Married on 04/14/2018

Great service and reasonable price

Very happy i went here. Zury was really sweet, easy to work with my schedule, always available and answered all my questions. Not only that but she gave me great suggestions once i told her the look I was going for the wedding. I rented the lanterns all down my church aisle and the price was very reasonable.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Vickie · Married on 04/07/2018

Zury is the best!! She is VERY good at what she does! She is professional, organized, and prompt. She always responded promptly to my emails which gave me peace of mind especially when the wedding was just 2 weeks away and I was still finding things that I needed at the last minute. I ran into a problem just a week before the wedding and she helped me solve it promptly and professionally. Her website was very easy to use and I liked the ability to create a wish list. Zury works hard at getting you what you want for your special day. She is very easy to work with and you can count on her to do a great job. I will use Linens and Events again in the future if another occasion arises and will recommend her to everyone without hesitation she will not disappoint you!

Sent on 04/17/2018
  • Ashlyn

Ashlyn · Married on 03/23/2018

Wedding Saver!!!

Zury was wonderful to work with! She answered every phone call quickly and responded to emails efficiently! The day before my wedding, my mom went to pick up my linens and realized that I ordered the wrong color! Thankfully, Zury had the right color linens there and was able to switch them without any issues! Wonderful experience and I would recommend them to anyone!

• Ashley & Brian

Ashley · Married on 03/17/2018

Great service

Service was excellent and they accommodated all me special needs and requirements. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Linens and Events 22
    Linens and Events 23
    Linens and Events 24
    Linens and Events 25
    Sent on 10/25/2018

Kelli · Married on 03/03/2018

Wonderful Experience

Zury was so helpful and the decor looked amazing. Thank you so much Zury for making my wedding day so memorable.

• Z

Zoe · Married on 03/03/2018

Dave & Zoe

Zury did a wonderful job for our wedding! She was very responsive, professional, organized and great at what she does. She made my vision come true! Our guests gave us tons of compliments and we were so happy with the way everything came out! She really goes above and beyond! Thank you Zury for everything! I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Mallory Reyes · Married on 01/14/2018

Best place to rent decor from!

I rented some decor for my wedding that was in January and couldn’t be any happier! It was so easy to order and to pick up and drop off. If I had any questions, Zury was quick to answer and very helpful! I’ve already recommended this place to some friends!

Jessica · Married on 01/13/2018

If you are looking for linens for a wedding or ANY special event you need to get them with Zury. Her linens are high quality and she has a great selection. I wished I would have known she rents out centerpieces and any decor you might need. Her pricing is also affordable. Thank you Zury!!!!!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Amber · Married on 12/23/2017

Linens and Events is absolutely incredible for anything that you need! Zury was so awesome with helping me get the right things for my Venue everything was in excellent quality the candelabras are absolutely gorgeous and were such a stunning centerpiece for my tables and I would highly highly recommend her. She was so understanding and worked with me with all the various changes I had! She went above and beyond. It’s hard to find sweet honest vendors that don’t just want your money and that is her! Check her out for all of your linens & centerpiece needs for any event!!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Misty · Married on 10/29/2017

Great Products and Service for such a reasonable price

I loved working with Zury! She was so accommodating and very helpful with finding the look we wanted. We were looking for a more organic look for our wedding. Very simple linens with some texture but not a whole lot of color. She was able to find us the perfect pieces and even ordered specific napkins for our wedding. Not only were the pieces exceptional but Zury's pricing is way more reasonable than what we had been looking at. She was really a lifesaver. Would 100% use Zury again for any other event and highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/08/2018