88 Reviews for Linens and Events

Aisle Markers (2)
Altar/Arch (1)
Chair Covers (1)
87 Linens and Events Reviews

Zury is the best!! She is VERY good at what she does! She is professional, organized, and prompt. She always responded promptly to my emails which gave me peace of mind especially when the wedding was just 2 weeks away and I was still finding things that I needed at the last minute. I ran into a problem just a week before the wedding and she helped me solve it promptly and professionally. Her website was very easy to use and I liked the ability to create a wish list. Zury works hard at getting you what you want for your special day. She is very easy to work with and you can count on her to do a great job. I will use Linens and Events again in the future if another occasion arises and will recommend her to everyone without hesitation she will not disappoint you!

Profile Picture Vickie, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Vases, Clean Up

If you are looking for linens for a wedding or ANY special event you need to get them with Zury. Her linens are high quality and she has a great selection. I wished I would have known she rents out centerpieces and any decor you might need. Her pricing is also affordable. Thank you Zury!!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Linens and Events is absolutely incredible for anything that you need! Zury was so awesome with helping me get the right things for my Venue everything was in excellent quality the candelabras are absolutely gorgeous and were such a stunning centerpiece for my tables and I would highly highly recommend her. She was so understanding and worked with me with all the various changes I had! She went above and beyond. It’s hard to find sweet honest vendors that don’t just want your money and that is her! Check her out for all of your linens & centerpiece needs for any event!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 12/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Zury and her team were amazing! It was so easy looking at everything that I wanted online and then being able to go see if in person to see it all laid out. She responds so quickly, is easy to work with and does an excellent job of making sure it's everything that you want! Do not hesitate to splurge on the set up and break down portion. Without Zury and her team there to breakdown at the end my family and friends would have definitely needed to do some work! Even with my day of coordinator there, the catering staff I paid to stay later to bus tables had not finished their jobs! I would recommended linens and events to anyone planning a wedding or any event! I will definitely be using them in the future for any party and decor needs, but she does even more than that if needed! Thank you Zury for making my wedding day everything that I pictured it to be and fixing the chaos and wrong colored chairs the venue put out without hesitating! You really saved me!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Decor, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Linens and Events was one of my favorite providers for our wedding. Zury offered her services during a casual meeting and gave me the perfect amount of time before she followed up with me. Throughout the entire process, she didn't chase me in a pushy way nor fall off the face of the earth. She always made me feel welcome and never rushed our appointments. She never made me feel like I was just another sale, and she worked with me and my budget.

Zury and I met a couple of times to create decor mock-ups. She even lent me some of her decor to test at my wedding venue. We text messaged often regarding decor ideas I found and how to recreate them with her inventory. When she didn't have something I wanted, she offered alternatives or helped me figure out where to find it. Her husband even modified a frame in her inventory so that it matched an inspiration picture.

Her prices are accessible and her decor and linens are excellent quality. I love that her website has all her inventory so you can add items to your "cart", which helped me prepare for our meetings and find things without having to call her. Her website discloses her prices, which made me confident that her prices are consistent for all clients.

The other vendors at my wedding spoke nicely of Zury and her staff and commended her speed during setup. All in all, I highly recommend Linens and Events' products and services. My ceremony and reception decor turned out just beautiful, and it wouldn't have happened without her help.

Profile Picture Lizet, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Centerpieces, Decor, Vases, Linens

Zury was such a huge help. We were so overwhelmed by all we had to do and she calmly helped us make decisions and also offered ideas for us in other areas of the wedding process. Her products looked fantastic and her staff was very professional and did an outstanding job. She was very accommodating as the date drew near which took a lot of the stress off. Would highly recommend Linens and Events for your special occasion.

Profile Picture Pat, 6/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Zury with Linens and Events is the best! She was one of the absolute best wedding vendors I worked with. I rented several decor items and had her do double-layer draping for my reception venue stage. From the initial consultation meeting, I could tell right away that she was a very organized and detail-oriented person. She responds to questions promptly, provides quotes & updates them quickly. When I was searching for items that weren't in her inventory, she went above and beyond to look for them or reach out to her contacts to see if they had them. She was flexible about letting me make a couple of minor last-minute changes to my final decor rental list. She allowed me to borrow a few decor items so I could bring them to my flower/linen demo. Her pricing is very reasonable as well. On the actual wedding day, she did a wonderful job with the delivery, setup and pickup. I would highly recommend her to all my friends or any brides who need decor rental or linen services. Thanks Zury!!

Profile Picture Gini, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I couldn't be happier with Linens and Events! Working with Zury was so easy and she went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed for my special day. All of her linens and decorations are beautiful and completely made my wedding venue come to life. To top it off her prices are very afforable! I would totally recommend her for any special event, you will not regret it!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Linens and Events for my wedding and Zury and her team knocked it out of the park. I didn't have a chance to see how everything looked until I was about to walk down the aisle and it was absolutely beautiful. I needed to add delivery/set-up/pick up at the last minute and Zury was very accommodating. Our perfect night would not have been so perfect had it not been for Linens and Events! Thanks!

Profile Picture Aimee, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Decor, Linens

Zury provided exactly the look that we wanted for a great price! We got several quotes, but we are so happy we chose Zury! Very flexible. Thank you! Our wedding was beautiful because of you!

Profile Picture Julia, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They provide an amazing array of beautiful linens and design decor pieces. We were delighted with the variety of choices available to us! Delightful experience and very enjoyable to work with our consultant. Priority Events Design Firm and Linen and Events did an exquisite job of bringing the event, dreams of made of, to life for this wedding!

Profile Picture Marilynn, 3/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Zury is so nice and easy to work with! She is quick and gets back to you right away! We rented charger plates from Linens and Events and they came neatly packed and easy to carry. She will also work with you on returning the rentals. I would definitely use Linens and Events again.

Profile Picture Alyxandria, 3/5/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Decor

Linens & Events was a great choice, they helped me with everything I needed for a beautiful wedding!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Zury was amazing to work with. She is such a nice and helpful person and made the linens and rentals process very easy. She has a great collection of linens as well as tons of decor items at very reasonable and competitive prices. Zury will keep your budget in mind and give you suggestions to help fit your needs. She was very accommodating when I needed to make some changes in our order. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Erin, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented wine barrels for my wedding and they were absolutely beautiful! Zury was so friendly and answered my emails almost immediately. I highly recommend using Linens and Events! They have a large selection and are so super easy to do business with! I'll be sending more business their way for sure!! :)

Profile Picture Brittany , 1/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Decor

I can't say enough great things about Zury and Linens and Events! She provided speciality linens, chargers, a cake stand, and a few other rentals for our wedding and we were more than pleased! Zury was great to communicate with and was patient with me as we made decisions to change color schemes, amounts, and other things that came about as time went on. I recommend her to all brides out there looking for quality service and rentals at an affordable price!! Thank you Zury!

Profile Picture Hayley, 12/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Zury is BEYOND AMAZING! She is detailed, organized, and will go above and beyond to work within your budget while ensuring your event is beautiful. I got compliment after compliment on my linens! Thank you so much, Zury! If you need linens or rentals for any event, Zury will exceed your every expectation!

Profile Picture Erica, 12/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I rented linens, centerpieces, a cake stand, wine barrels, and a few other odds and ends for my wedding this past November. Zury was great throughout the entire process. She helped me visualize what I needed in our first meeting, by showing me what the linens and centerpieces would look like on her table. She made suggestions throughout the process and was very helpful with giving me plenty of options throughout our planning stage. Thank you Zury!

Profile Picture stephanie, 11/19/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Centerpieces, Decor

Best place for wedding rentals. Very helpful and friendly. Any question I had, Zury made sure she responded as quickly as possible. She was available through text as well.

Profile Picture Vianey , 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Zury provided linens, napkins, centerpieces and other décor for our wedding day. Zury was very helpful, responsive to questions and has a great variety in her inventory to cater to your needs. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but the consultation with Zury helped me find the style and colors I wanted. We didn't use a cake stand at the reception (it was too wobbly) and she refunded our money! Our décor was beautiful, we received many compliments. Thank you Zury!

Profile Picture Shelley, 9/3/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I met Zury through a family member that RAVED about her for months before my wedding. I reached out to her to set up an initial meeting and she was super fast to reply. She even worked with my schedule (as I was in the heat of tax season) and allowed me to meet with her a 7:00pm!! I told her my vision for the wedding and she was able to show me the color options she had available. The entire process from initial meeting, pick up, and delivery were seamless. Everyone loved the sequined table clothes at the wedding. I would highly recommend Zury to anyone organizing an event!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Zury was very nice and professional. I appreciated her quick responses to my emails. She was patient and was very helpful in bringing my vision to life, all at a reasonable price. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Just want to give a HUGE shout-out to Zury! We met with Zury more than a year before the wedding and she is very easy to work with and has her act together. I was impressed on how she was top of everything and everything was correct from day one. If you want to sleep at night knowing everything is going to be perfect, get your rentals from Linens and Events. Zury is fabulous!! Thanks Zury for making the process so easy!

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Zury is great to work with! She has the best ideas. Zury also gave us many different ideas and recommended other great vendors for us to use the day of the wedding. She is every prompt with getting back to you and making you feel important! I am so glad we found Zury and will recommend her to everyone! Thank you Zury!

Profile Picture Chre, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Zury is such a delight to work with. I would trust her for any event. She returns calls and emails very promptly and never acts like you are an imposition. Thanks Zury for a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Penny, 5/30/16, 1 Review