Linens and Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Tessa Married on 04/02/2022

Beautiful decor

We didn’t need a lot when it came to décor due to Big Sky Barn’s amazing architecture and interior design, but we used Linens and Event for table linens, charger plates and a halfmoon sweetheart table. Zury made this process incredibly easy for us with setup/teardown service and everything was absolutely beautiful! The gold beaded charger plates were definitely an unplanned splurge for me, but I do not regret it! Thank you for helping to make our tables look absolutely stunning!
  • Ashley
    Ashley R. Married on 02/13/2022

Excellent and Affordable!

Zury and her team were wonderful. We had them provide linens for our wedding at Meekermark last weekend. They were timely and prompt with drop-off and pickup, and Zury was very knowledgable and flexible with us during the planning process. Highly recommend!

Linens and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Ashley!! Please remember me when you get professional photos. Best wishes in your marriage!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Married on 01/29/2022

Incredible!!

Zury was incredible!! We rented linens, chargers, and a cake stand from her. She was very flexible with me and my tables looked perfect!

Linens and Events's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you!! Thank you for thinking of me and taking the time to do this review. This is the BEST thank you I can receive.
    Cristina C. Married on 03/20/2021

Highly recommend Linens and Events!

Zury at Linens and Events was amazing to work with prior to our wedding. She was extremely flexible with the number of items needed due to a drop in guests from Covid. She was very quick to respond to all my emails and answer any questions I had. Not to mention, her linens and rented items were all of great quality and looked absolutely beautiful at the wedding.
  • Alan
    Alan L. Married on 01/24/2021

Linens and Decor

Zury was so helpful, patient, and professional despite all my changes. She has a great selection to choose from (decor in addition to linens) and worked with me on pricing when I was trying to choose between her and another linen vendor. Highly recommend her.
    Shari Married on 01/03/2021

Amazing rentals!!

I have worked with Linens and Events several times and their quality and service is ALWAYS top notch! Zury the owner is always involved and has a passion for her work!! Thanks Zury!!
  • Annie
    Annie B. Married on 11/21/2020

Dream come true

Zury Was absolutely amazing. I had everything I ever dreamed of in my wedding she was amazing to work with and her prices were perfect. She had so many options to choose from. Her advice on what I should go with and what brides typically do, & What would look nice was amazing because I knew what I wanted but didn’t know exactly what pieces i needed to make it come together. I showed her pictures from Pinterest, and she made it happen. I look back on my wedding day and I do not regret a thing- from my venue, florist to all of my decorations and everything in between was a dream come true!! Thank you Zury!!
  • Kylie
    Kylie M. Married on 05/29/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

About five years ago, my sister hired Zury from Linens and Events to provide all her necessary rentals. Five years later, when planning my big day, I could not imagine using anyone else! Zury is so easy to communicate with, she is friendly, prompt, and really made a lot of my wedding dreams come true! Even if you think you may need something, Zury can add it to your quote for close to nothing! Her prices are unbeatable and the quality of things is amazing. I traveled from Houston to Austin for my wedding day and Zury was so gracious in letting us travel with all of the rentals! If you are needing anything for the day of your wedding, i.e. cake stands, candle stands, LED candles, linens, chargers, napkins, etc. look no further than Zury and Linens and Events!
    Melanie K. Married on 03/11/2020

Great service and so many options!

Zury with Linens and Events is amazing! We have a wedding planning business and recommend her to a lot of clients every year. She is so kind, professional, thorough, and will go above and beyond for her clients. Going to her showroom is like going shopping for your wedding; it is so fun! You can try different linens on the tables, chargers, centerpieces, etc. and build the design for your event.
    Do yourself a favor and hire Linens and Events! You will get top notch service at a great price.
    Laurie C. Married on 12/13/2019

Above and Beyond and Then Some

I've worked in customer service most of my life and sometimes wonder if people even know what providing good service even is anymore. From my first inquiry through wedding day delivery and pick up, Linens and Events provided exemplary customer service and top notch rental items. I can't imagine any similar vendor being better. Such personalized service too...quick to answer questions and offer suggestions. 150% satisfied customer!
    Nicole Married on 12/07/2019

My wedding was so beautiful!

Everything turned out exactly how I imagined it and that was thanks to Zury and her team. Zury was the best to work with because she is so kind, professional, and organized. Even through all the changes I had made, she got everything right and PERFECT. She was very responsive and made sure I had everything that I needed.
  • Roxanna
    Roxanna H. Married on 11/05/2019

High quality rentals at an affordable price point

Linens and Events offers high quality rental items such as table cloths, napkins, dinner utensils, and flower vases at very affordable price points. Zury is amazing. She is organized, intelligent and incredibly helpful in making your wedding vision a reality. She went above and beyond a number of times, even helping me with my table layout! I highly recommend this company! Would 100% do business with them again.
    Casey Married on 10/11/2019

Hands down the best!

Zury was amazing to work with. The countless number of appointments that she let us make and the time she spent with us, she truly does go above and beyond for her customers. We never felted rushed, and she listened to what I really wanted for my wedding. We are so happy with how everything turned out. We are so glad we went with the Dusty Rose table clothes as our color. Zurys wait staff was hands down the best, they were on top of things and always made sure everybody was having a good time. They really made me feel special on my wedding day and this was my dream wedding. We will be recommending Zury and Linens and Events to everybody we know and will be using in the future whenever have an event. Thank you Zury!
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 06/04/2019

Zury is amazing!

Zury is absolutely amazing and does gorgeous work. She was so helpful when it came to my particular tendencies, not only on the look but also the budget. She helped us work with what we could afford. I guarantee you will not regret choosing Zury for all your linen and decor needs, there is a reason why she comes highly recommended by hundreds of brides. And, because she does more than just weddings, we will definitely be using her for our future events!
    Malissa H. Married on 05/25/2019

Loved working with Zuri. Very helpful and accommodating.

Zuri was very helpful and had great ideas and suggestions and was very accommodating for what we needed.
    Holly C. Married on 04/06/2019

Everything I wanted

Zury was so helpful and so knowledgeable when she was helping me with linens and rentals for my wedding. I had a pretty specific vision and she totally made it come to life. Her proposals are detailed and easy to read and if you need anything changed she is flexible and responsive. She helped make my wedding so beautiful.

I rented linens, chargers, easels, and mercury center piece items from linens and events.
  • Hannah
    Hannah B. Married on 03/05/2019

Zury was a pleasure to work with!

Zury was a great vendor to work with- incredibly flexible and responsive when I made some tweaks to my plan! When I saw my reception on our wedding day it was exactly as I had imagined- thank you Zury!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding Party

I had a great experience using Linens and Events!
    Joy S. Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience with Linens and Events

Zury was great to work with at Linens and events! Her prices were great, less then a lot of other rental companies. She was very responsive and helpful when it came to me changing my mind a lot!
  • Victoria
    Victoria U. Married on 09/28/2018

Great Company!

After I met a couple of vendors who either were WAY too expensive or quoted me their version of what I was looking for, I was ready to handle the linens myself. Luckily my fiance found Zury and Linens & Events. She was amazing to work with! She took the time to really listen to what I wanted, make suggestions to polish our vision and her prices beat out everyone that I had met at a wedding extravaganza. My mom lives out of state and when she came in town for a couple of days they were very flexible with our schedule so she could see the linens. The day of the even they came in and set up quickly and arrived for tear down the same way. I will recommend them to anyone!
    Shelly Married on 09/28/2018

One of our favorite vendors!

Zury was such a pleasure to work with. She was always easily accessible by phone, text or email and was quick to respond! She is very experienced and was very helpful in helping us choose our linens and was familiar with our venue so she even helped us with table layouts at our reception. I would absolutely recommend linens and events to friends and family!
  • Kirstie
    Kirstie Married on 09/21/2018

Zury did a great job! Our wedding was beautiful !

Everything was perfect! Would definitely recommend Linens & Events for your wedding day! Price was reasonable and lots of great decor to choose from!
    Robin W. Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing Service

We loved working with everyone from Linens & Events. They did such an amazing job decorating, serving, and tearing down. It allowed me to spend more time with my family and friends.
  • W
    Wendy N. Married on 06/16/2018

Linens and Events was the best!

Finding Linens and Events was wonderful! Needed linens and table centerpieces. Didn't want to have to lug 20 flower arrangements home after the reception. Zury had everything we needed and responded promptly to our frequent changes and additions. Made my daughters wedding so elegant!
    Michelle M. Married on 06/15/2018

Linens and Events was a PERFECT Choice!

Zury at Linens and Events was the absolute BEST! She helped with every decorating detail for my daughter's wedding. Zury was super easy to work with and always put me at ease with all the decision making throughout the planning process. Her prices are super reasonable! My daughter and I LOVED working with her and we are true Zury fans!