58 Reviews for Linens and Beyond

Decor (2)
Lights (2)
Flatware (1)
55 Linens and Beyond Reviews

I cannot say enough great things about Loretta at Linens and Beyond. I would be lying id I didn't say that our reception took our breath away. Loretta transformed the room into a magical fairytale. I received so many compliments the entire night on how amazing the decor, linens, lighting, chairs, drapery, and everything turned out. Although you may dream and picture what your wedding day will look like, Loretta's work was beyond what I ever dreamed of. I was so impressed with her work and I will only be using her in the future.

Profile Picture Rosetta, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Thank you Linenes and Beyond, you helped create a magical space for our daughters wedding. You are very responsive and extremely helpful with ideas ! I would recommend you to anyone who wanted a beautiful event.!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Wow! Loretta transformed the plain white wedding tent into a elegant sparking ballroom! The quality of the table cloths and chairs are excellent and they offer a competitively priced package on ALL you need: table cloths, chargers, chairs, uplights, string lights and lounge area. So nice to get everything from one very competent vendor. I cried with joy when I walked into the tent before the wedding - just beautiful! Lounge area was a huge hit with guests.

Profile Picture Sonia, 8/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Linens and Beyond was wonderful to work with. Their draping behind the head table was beautiful, and the bustled tables, chair covers and sashes were the perfect finishing touches to our wedding reception.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Loretta was amazing to work with! She helped give us so many ideas for how to enhance the decor in our ballroom, and she really knew how to make everything work together. The backdrop behind the head table that she did was simply stunning, and we received compliments on it all night. Everything that Loretta helped us with helped make our ballroom stunning that evening, and we can't thank her enough!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I cannot say enough good things about Linens and Beyond! They provided linens, drapery, and lighting for my wedding and the room looked spectacular! The drapery at the entryways, behind the head table, and along the walls was beautiful and the additional up lighting and fairy lights made the room look so romantic and magical!! Our guests were in love in with the ambiance and look of the room and we heard praise for the work of Linens and Beyond all night. They linens and chargers we rented from Linesns and Beyond we're beautiful and in wonderful condition. Working with Linens and Beyond was a great l experience and I can honestly say they helped make my wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Sofia , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Loretta was a joy to work with and extremely accommodating! Not only did we use her beautiful linens for my daughter's wedding shower in Michigan we were fortunate enough to utilize her gorgeous linens for my daughter's wedding in Columbus Ohio. She sent them in plenty of time and the response from our guests regarding the venue was overwhelming! The tables were beautiful and I HIGHLY recommend Linens and Beyond to everyone!! Don't hesitate, there is no comparison to the quality and the service that you will receive from Loretta! Five Stars Guaranteed!

Profile Picture Laurie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We got married this past October and Loretta was such a pleasure to work with! She helped create the wedding we had envisioned from beautiful linens to furniture, it was all perfecft!... Linens & Beyond fulfills it's name because they do go above and beyond to exceed expectations. We got our linens/sashes, king & queen sweetheart table chairs & white couches for the dance floor through them. They even surprised us with awesome, new light up cube cocktail tables for the couches, when we expected just the standard non-lit white ones. Even the little details were noticed, such as pretty pin tucking of the linens that we didn't think to request, that amplified the beauty of everything coming together. All in all, throughout the entire process, Linens & Beyond were wonderful, helpful, accommodating, catering and we are so happy we chose them for our decor needs!

Profile Picture Angelina, 10/7/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Loretta was amazing! She was able to meet with me several times because I wanted to show my husband and mother my choices before I made my final decisions. She was also understanding when I later changed my mind about no longer wanting specific decor pieces. She supplied our chairs, chargers, table and linen and draping. The draping completely transformed our venue... I couldn't imagine our reception with out it. She is very good at what she does and is willing to take the time and go through photos to make sure you are getting what you want!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/20/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Decor, Drapery

The linens provided by Loretta and her team were perfect! Loretta was SO accommodating with all of my requests! She even worked with me when I had messed up my guest count and ordered too many chair settings and it was too late to refund, so instead she provided back lighting for the backdrop we ordered and it was absolutely stunning! Everyone was blown away when they walked into the room! It was great to be able to borrow a table cover, etc. when we were working with the florist. I would highly recommend using Linens and Beyond’s services! Great customer service and a very good value compared to other places we looked at.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Chair Covers, Drapery, Lights, Flatware, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Working with Linens and Beyond was a fantastic experience. My event was beautifully decorated, and the service I received was amazing. I've already requested services for my future events. The setup was done promptly, with excellent attention to detail. The table overlays, chair covers and bows were amazing.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Just WOW linens and beyond are AMAZING !!! My wedding was flawless becuaee of themmm she was so responsive everytime I emailed her ! I RECOMEND !!! AND VERY REASONABLE PRICING !

Profile Picture User6726563, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Working with Loretta at Linens and Beyond was a wonderful experience while planning my wedding! Planning a wedding out of town can be difficult, but Loretta did and excellent job collaborating with my mom to make all of my ideas come to life. When I did come into town she was so flexible when planning a time to get together. She had numerous options to show me based on the ideas that I had. She had so many beautiful linens to offer that initially it was hard to choose! After selecting table linens that I loved for my reception and cocktail hour I knew that I definitely made right choice and could not be more thankful for Loretta's guidance. Not only did they have beautiful linens to offer, I also used their chairs, and uplighting! She set up a sample table for me at the store so I was able to imagine what the linens, chairs and uplighting would all look like together! After all of the planning, walking into my reception was incredible! I could not believe beautiful all of the table linens, chairs and up lighting looked--it was truly incredible! I would recommend Linens and Beyons to anyone! Thank you so much for all that you contributed to my wedding day! :)

Profile Picture Katie, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I worked with Loretta at Linens and Beyond for our February wedding for linens. My breath was taken away when I walked into both the ceremony and reception room.

Loretta was an absolute pleasure to work with in every way. She was always available, willing to collaborate, and came to the table with such an eye for detail and design.

I am overwhelmed by all of the people that have reached out to tell us that the table cloths and entire wedding were gorgeous.I was speechless in the ceremony room... My dream came alive, but it was better than I imagined. The room was romantic and whimsical.

Loretta is extremely talented. I would recommend her to ANYone I know who needs linens, as they made our wedding.

Thanks again!

From a very happy bride and groom

Profile Picture User6434748, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Working with Loretta at Linens and Beyond was a real pleasure. She was so easy to work with, flexible and completely understanding when we were changing our minds about our linens, napkins and use of ceiling draping with white lights. We had visited multiple linen vendors and none compared to the linens Loretta had in stock. We chose white sequin glitz for all the tables and a silver sequin glitz for the head and cake table. The disk jockey's table, gift table, and high top bar tables were set in pewter satin. It was so lovely! Most of all though was the ceiling draping she did in white chiffon with white icicle lights! Wow! It truly made the event seem like a "winter wonderland". We accented the tables with red and silver satin napkins that she provided. Loretta was always so friendly and patient working with us and utilizing her services were well worth the conservative pricing we paid. Thank you Loretta, you made me smile when we saw our event decor set up.

Profile Picture Tam, 12/5/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loretta from Linens & Beyond was spectacular. Helpful, thoughtful and a complete professional. She made last minute changes without a blink. The room looked heavenly.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Linens and Beyond are absolutely incredible. Loretta was by far the most professional linen vendor I met with. Her work is absolutely stunning. I got nothing but compliments on how my wedding looked. I recommend her 100%. She is quick to respond, straight forward, and extremely helpful when you are trying to make decisions!

Profile Picture Angelia, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lorette was wonderful! made sure everything was done on time and had wonderful suggestions for my wedding! I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Amanda , 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chair Covers, Chairs, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Loretta and her husband are fantastic! They were so helpful and accommodating and had beautiful, creative ideas for making our wedding unique! I received quotes and design ideas from other vendors, and no one came close. The linen options are gorgeous!

Profile Picture Whitney, 10/2/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loretta was both an amazing person as well as an amazing vendor to work with. The service she provided was a dream come true. It looked even better than I had imagined possible. Not only was she able to provide an amazing service, but she is incredibly friendly and approachable. We were able to email/call her whenever we needed and get prompt responses. She was even able to add things a couple days before our event without any problems. Amazing.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Loretta is such a sweetheart and really can do it all! She goes above and beyond to make the customer happy and does not get irritated if you cannot make up your mind. She was so patient and helpful. My mother and I loved working with her, she was one of the only people who didn't give us problems throughout the wedding planning. I would highly recommend her and linens and beyond in general. They have beautiful products and services. I will 100% work with Loretta again in the future.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loretta was so easy to work with, she is so nice and helpful. They have a large variety of decor linens, table cloths, chivari chairs, etc. to choose from...all for the best price out there. We loved our beautifully decorated ballroom, it looked like a fairy tale. Loretta did such a wonderful job making our dream a reality. Linens and Beyond was definitely one of the best choices we could have made for our wedding!

Profile Picture User4978670, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Loretta the owner was very helpful especially because I contacted her less than 2 months from my daughter's wedding day when the other linens place raised their price on us. She is reasonable & did a great job on the draping of our hall. We got lots & lots of compliments. I would recommend Linens & Beyond very highly.

Profile Picture Isabelle, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I cannot say enough WONDERFUL things about this company! They went above and beyond. Jad the owner came to our wedding, saw what kind of linens we had and drove back to their store to get ones that matched. He also added two chandeliers to pop. My mom is a wedding florist in Ohio and she said in all her years she has never had a more positive experience. We got our our chairs, chargers, backdrop linens and a few other things from them. Highly recommend. I met with most major providers and they were the best and most cost effective bar none!!

Profile Picture User4434842, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I just wanted to say Linens and Beyond did an amazing job at my wedding. From the entrance, to the backdrop, and she was very flexible when I changed 75% of my linen 2 weeks before my wedding. I knew they would do a great job, but they went above and beyond and made me feel like I was the only one they were working with that weekend.

Profile Picture User3796606, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews