Linen Sensation Reviews

111 | Seattle, WA

111 Reviews for Linen Sensation

Tony · Married on 09/01/2019

wedding drapery

We couldn't have been happier with our drapery from linen sensation! Professional, timely, helpful... all around, fantastic!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Erika Cawagas · Married on 08/11/2019

Prices are unbeatable!

I found this vendor through Facebook and I was surprised that their office was so close to home. From setting the initial appointment to the wedding day, they were very professional and I am so lucky to have found Greg! His prices are unbeatable and he was very attentive to our requests. Draping for the ceremony was very beautiful. They were punctual with setup and tear down.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Kaitlyn Lotz · Married on 07/20/2019

Cedar Lodge of Maple Valley-Wedding

Linen sensations did such a beautiful job setting up for my wedding. We got married at Cedar Lodge of Maple Valley. I had ordered celling drapes, table cloths, and asked for a specific drapery set up for my ceremony. He delivered everything to the venue, set up my ceiling drapes and the drapery for my ceremony and took everything down the next day. This definitely helped by giving us more time to set up our other decorations. Without hesitation, they instantly replied saying they can make it happen ad match the picture I sent them. Greg has been extremely helpful in this whole process and I am grateful for all that he did to make my wedding extra special. They are able to do so many other things, I would definitely check them out. Super affordable too!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Kristin Le · Married on 07/13/2019

Greg is amazing!

Greg was so easy to work with! He’s very responsive (even had time to answer my questions before he left town). The drapery and uplighting we used for our backdrop was beautiful. On our wedding day, we had to change venues the last minute and Greg was totally understanding and by the time I arrived at the venue, he had already had the backdrop set up! Highly recommend working with Linen Sensation!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Laura Manson · Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic Photo Booth Vendor

Greg went above and beyond to make sure our photo booth experience was perfect. He allowed me to make a number of changes to our contract over time and was very responsive the entire time. The print-out design was perfect and the photobooth experience was great. Lots of great props as well.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Miranda

Miranda Jade Nenkov · Married on 06/15/2019

Easy to Work With!

Greg and his team were amazing and very easy to work with before, during, and after our wedding. I highly recommend using Linen Sensation!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Donna Brodland · Married on 02/26/2019

Quality product and an amazing team

Greg and his team were a pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding – planning and execution. Every aspect went off without a hitch – the crew was punctual and efficient, as well as very friendly and helpful. During our event we had many comments on how wonderful the venue looked – elegant and warm – and the linens from Linen Sensations were a big part of creating the wonderful atmosphere. I highly recommend Linen Sensations.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Aries · Married on 08/24/2018

Greg was so easy to work with and was very helpful with all of our questions. He was on time to set up the photo booth and all of our guests had a great time! Thank you!

Natasha · Married on 08/19/2018

Greg at Linen Sensation was very easy to coordinate with. The linens were the most affordable option I could find, they looked great, and pickup/drop off was easy to arrange. Everything went smoothly!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Linen Sensation supplied the linens, lights, and photo booth for my wedding last weekend. Throughout the planning process, Greg was professional, responsive to all forms of communication, and provided a lot of guidance and advice. When we visited the store, we were amazed at the selection of color, fabric, and designs available to us. On the day of, Greg and his team showed up early to make sure the venue was decorated as per our discussion and was ready prior to the event. All of our guests complimented on how beautiful the venue is! We also rented the mirror booth, which was a huge hit - they provided so many interesting props and made sure the guest knows how to operate the photo booth - everyone had such a blast! We were very impressed with Linen Sensation and highly recommend hiring them for your next event!
    Disclaimer: the two pictures I uploaded of our event is from the Linen Sensation FB page as our photographer’s pictures are not available at the time I write this review. Linen Sensation did such a great job that I have to share these pictures here.

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2018

Great company to work with! Greg is very helpful and professional. He is quick with responses :).

Thank you!
    Michelle A.

Heidi · Married on 07/27/2018

Awesome company! Love the mirrored booth that they brought and managed during our wedding. It was a hit! Super professional and super nice and very easy to work with. I would recommend them and their products to anyone that asks.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Shelly · Married on 07/21/2018

Great customer service and great product. Very friendly and flexible. Booked a extra hr. Hit of the wedding! Highly recomend them!!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Amber · Married on 06/02/2018

Greg was very easy to work with. Very quick with communication. Scheduled meeting to go over colors and items needed was easy to do. Lots of different colors, linens, accessories and decor to choose from for any event. Greg and Team were so easy to work with on the day of the wedding also. Linen sensation is a very professional company. I would recommend again and again to any one for any event.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Baouyen · Married on 12/02/2017

We used the mirror Photo Booth at our holiday party this year and everyone loved it! Greg and his staff are very accommodating, efficient and very professional and easy to work with. Definitely will have them come back to have them at our next event.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Susan · Married on 09/24/2017

Fantastic service and quality

Sent on 10/02/2017

Melanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Greg and Team were so easy to work with. Professional, prompt, and flexible when needed. I would recommend again and again.

Sent on 10/10/2017
  • O

Oak · Married on 08/26/2017

Greg and team were awesome! You have no idea how much of an understatement that is. They were there to make us happy and not price gouge us. It was so tiring having to negotiate with people that may or may not care about our happiness and then we were introduce to Greg and Linen Sensation. They were just such genuine people. I've been referring all my friends and family to them because they deserve it. These are the type of people that you want to run your wedding. No stress, no hassle, just give the idea, and they'll make sure your happy. Thank you so much GREG!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Linen Sensation's reply:

Aww. Thank you so much for the kind words. We are happy to be part of your special day. Congratulations to the both of you!
  • W

Winnie · Married on 08/12/2017

Super friendly, responsive and provided great and on time services! Highly recommended. :)

Sent on 08/15/2017

Norma · Married on 08/12/2017

All I can say is OMG!!!!!!! Our back drop, head table and cake table were over the top!!! Our guests were blown away. Greg was such a wonderful professional guy to work with. He invisioned exactly what I dreamed of as perfection. I am referring him to the entire universe. We are very happy with his work!!!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Nelliena · Married on 08/05/2017

Greg even pulled out a steamer from his truck to help me steam linens that were not his.... Amazing!!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Carly · Married on 07/28/2017

Greg was extremely helpful and professional. He was flexible when I changed my mind and added/subtracted items.
    On the day of the event, the staff were professional and the tables were set to my standard. I would recommend Greg and Linen Sensations for any event!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

Everything looked perfect, thank you

Sent on 07/23/2017

Allison · Married on 07/15/2017

Linen Sensation did the draping and uplighting at our wedding reception this summer. The reception was in a large tent outdoors which had up to 150 people inside. The draping added a whole new element to the decorations and made it absolutely gorgeous. It looked very elegant for the cocktail hour and dinner. Once the sun started to set, the uplighting became more prevalent and the pop of color added so much character to our dance party! The pictures in the evening and for dancing turned out very, very cool because of it. Greg is very easy to work with and was able to work with our venue to set-up and take-down all of his equipment without a hitch. We absolutely recommend Linen Sensation to enhance the ambiance and atmosphere of a wedding with their amazing work!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Corrine · Married on 07/08/2017

We were very pleased, the linens were beautiful and the staff was very nice to work with. At the last minute, the day before the wedding we needed an additional tablecloth and the staff was able to accommodate us.

Sent on 07/18/2017