Linen Effects Reviews

72 | Minneapolis, MN

72 Reviews for Linen Effects

Courtney Hugger · Married on 09/14/2019

Quick and easy napkin rental for wedding

I decided about a month before the wedding that I wanted a pop of color on the white tablecloths the vendor provided, so I reached out to Linen Effects to see if it was possible. It was! They even had the color I wanted in stock. When our final headcount came in a bit lower than we had originally quoted, they let us reduce the quantity and gave us a refund for the adjustment after the event. It was a great touch for the ambiance, the napkins were clean and good quality, and the whole process was easy!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Linen Effects's reply:

Thank you Courtney! We have no minimums, so customers can get a full wedding of decor or just a pop of color - whatever you need!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly A Hall · Married on 09/14/2019

Stunning Linens!

Linen Effects added the perfect touch for our wedding! The linens were super high quality and gorgeous. When we went in to look through the selection, the attendant was so patient and helpful. We were back and forth on options and couldn't have asked for a better experience in choosing the linens for our big day. We got so many compliments and are very thankful we chose Linen Effects and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Linen Effects's reply:

Thank you Kimberly! We appreciate your business and your kind words! Linen Effects takes pride in making the whole process from choosing products to execution of the order as seamless as possible.

Jan B · Married on 08/31/2019

Excellent linen options and customer service

I have worked with Linen Effects on many events in my work life and loved their great linen options and customer service. So for my daughters wedding I didn't think twice about using them. They didn't disappoint!!
    While I'm used to doing large events, my daughter Katie isn't, and she was worried making the "right" choices for her big day. Emily is a dream to work with, and she gave Katie great options and advice. The linens were beautiful, we've received so many complements about how beautiful the tables were. I highly recommend Linen Effects!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Linen Effects's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We love to make people happy and strive to empower all staff to take care of the customer. Great products + great staff = happy customer!!
  • Katie

Katie Vanderveen (Becker) · Married on 08/31/2019

Our wedding looked stunning

My mom had used Linen effects for events before and told me I had to use them. She was totally right! The staff was so friendly and very helpful. There was so much to choose from, but they helped guide me into the direction of my vision. Our wedding looked stunning!!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Linen Effects's reply:

Thank you Katie! Linen Effects tries very hard to get all the details right on your most important day. Everyone on our staff is empowered to help.
  • Natasha

Natasha Carter · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing company to work with! I HIGHLY recommend!

Linen Effects truly saved my wedding day décor and did so at the eleventh hour! When my previous chair-cover vendor failed to send my order, I called Linen Effects in a panic. They were kind and patient, helping me choose something similar and preparing it for pickup in 30 minutes. Oh, this was on late Friday afternoon, two days before my Sunday wedding.

The ladies in the warehouse helped me load the boxes into my car, showed me how to install the covers, and made it easy to drop them back off after the wedding. All in all, Linen Effects was AMAZING to work with and I can’t believe how lucky I was to find a local vendor open and able to help at such short notice. Plus, the covers looked absolutely beautiful and worked perfectly for my décor.

THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Linen Effects's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We strive for excellent service and the best quality products. And we very much appreciate your business!

Colleen T · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful linens, great service.

We used linen effects to create a lake-themed, Minnesota wedding. They were flexible with us and allowed us to do the pickup, decorating, and drop-off ourselves. When we realized that we had forgotten two table clothes for our wedding cake tables, we were able to add them in on the day of pickup. Thank you Linen Effects!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Linen Effects's reply:

Thank you so much! We think it is extra important to provide great service because weddings are such an important day in in one's life!

Marisa Papsin · Married on 05/10/2019

Excellent Wedding Rental Company!

We hired Linen Effects for our wedding and they were the best rental company we have ever worked with. We used their custom gold dishes, they did our draping on the ceiling, and provided us beautiful table cloths and chair covers for all of the tables. I highly recommend them to any bride looking for an esquisited vendor. -Marisa

Sent on 10/08/2019

Linen Effects's reply:

Thank you Marisa! We enjoyed working with you! Linen Effects has a large selection of upscale decor rental products for weddings and corporate events.
  • Elise

Elise Jefferson · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfectly completed our wedding look

Our experience with Linen Effects was so great! We were able to go in during business hours to peruse the linens they had available. They took our favorite options and laid them out on a table with silverware and a lantern (the centerpiece I knew I wanted), so we could get an idea of how things would look. We ordered the linens a few days later via telephone, all very easily. We were able to adjust the order about a month out, at no extra charge. The linens were pressed and ready for my then fiancé and I to pick up at 8:30am, about 4 days before the wedding. We returned them in the garment bag they provided, no problem. They looked beautiful in our reception hall and they absolutely MADE the décor. I had so many people compliment me on them and I honestly believe our antique French countryside wedding wouldn't have looked nearly as good as it did without them.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Linen Effects's reply:

Thank yo so much for the kind words! The entire Linen Effects team works hard everyday to ensure that our service and products make your special day a little bit more special.

Pamela · Married on 03/17/2019

Great selection!

I cannot recommend the selection & service of Linen Effects any higher! They made my daughter's wedding VERY special. Pam Sebo

Sent on 11/10/2019

Linen Effects's reply:

Thank you Pam! We appreciate the kind words and your business! We know that great service and selection is why Linen Effects has a good reputation and large following in the Twin Cities.

Chelsea · Married on 08/11/2018

High recommend Linen Effects! The 'Art' napkins we rented for our wedding were absolutely beautiful. Their customer service was amazing (thanks, Stephanie!), we received our linens right on time, pressed and the return process was very easy. Thanks again!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Linen Effects's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! One of Linen Effects tag lines is "The Art of the Table..." For the latest table fashions, check out our website.

Emily from Linen Effects was amazing to work with! She was able to recommend products that paired wonderfully, were within our budget and would show us what the final product would look like! Something I did not get at Festivities! SOO many more options and higher quality at Linen Effects with better customer service and better pricing! Very knowledgeable, and patient even showing us different ways to tie our chair covers; to make sure our vision was met! We were a little nervous with the time window our venue gave us and Emily assured us that all work would be done in the given window and we would NOT get charged extra because of it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND WORKING WITH THEM, THEY DID BEAUTIFUL WORK. THEY EVEN DID LAST MINUTE PIPE AND DRAPING FOR US AND THE VENUE!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Linen Effects's reply:

Linen Effects employees are the best because they love what they do and the staff turnover rate is almost zero. And that translates into work that is done carefully and on time by pros who know what they are doing. #LoveMyCrew

Shannon · Married on 10/21/2017

I am so glad that we chose to rent our linens and centerpieces from Linen Effects! I researched various rental companies, and Linen Effects was very affordable. Russ was amazing to work with! He helped us make decisions on linens and decor that really turned out beautifully. Russ was very accessible and quickly responsive to my emails and requests. He spent alot of time helping me design a layout for our venue. Russ was even in contact with some of my other vendors to make sure that what we envisioned would work seamlessly. Russ has a great eye for design and will help make your event flawless! Thank you for all of your help Russ!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Linen Effects's reply:

Thank you for the nice review! We do pride ourselves on helping brides find their vision and manage the logistics of their rental items. Getting all the pretty things in and out of a venue on time makes for less stress on everyone -- especially the bride!

Sara · Married on 10/14/2017

We worked with Russ from Linen Effects for our wedding at Gale Woods Farm in October! Wow, do nice linens make a difference!!! We had so many compliments on how they transformed a large empty room into such a warm, inviting and elegant space! We loved Linen Effects and Russ was absolutely wonderful! He was easy to correspond with and truly cared about us and our wedding! I would give him 10 stars if I could! Thank you Linen Effects and thank you Russ!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Linen Effects's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and for your business Sara! Nice linens are different from the everyday and can totally change the feel of a room.
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 10/14/2017

Linen effects was so fantastic! Emily was our contact and she was responsive, and kind enough to deal with my indecisiveness during the planning process. The consult was super helpful to see all the linens in person, and the linens looked fantastic on the day of! Thank you so much for an amazing day!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Linen Effects's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed working with you and are so happy it turned out like you wanted! We highly recommend an in-person consult to see and touch actual table linens on a table to best visualize how it will look in your space. Swatches and images on computers are ok, but the real thing is just better.

Alex · Married on 10/08/2017

We used Linen Effects for our wedding table coverings and I couldn't have been happier. They were always responsive, courteous, helpful, and reasonable from top to bottom. Plus, they are suuuper close to our house! Pickup and drop off were incredibly smooth. Would very quickly recommend this crew to anyone in need of their services. Thanks!!

Sent on 10/26/2017
  • OceanDreamin

Caroline · Married on 07/05/2017

Working with this company was PERFECT! The communication with Emily was spot on! The people at pick up and drop off were SO FRIENDLY! Such a great choice!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Smruti · Married on 06/25/2017

We rented sashes, table number holders, gold cutlery and charger plates for our wedding from Linen Effects. Of all the wedding rental stores I looked up, I found Linen Effects to have the best selection and flexible rentals. I don't like gaudy stuff, I wanted items that were elegant and glam but not loud. I am glad I found Linen Effects, the rentals made our wedding so much prettier!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Meredith · Married on 06/16/2017

I have nothing bad to report from this company. Everything they did was beautiful and flawless. From the actual decor to the service, I was so happy. Our venue was stunning and the process was so easy because communication from Linen Effects was on point from beginning to end. Linen Effects delivered and set up table linens (three different looks), chargers, chair coverings, votives, candelabras, couches, cocktail tables, and drapery and twinkle lights.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Alison · Married on 05/27/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Linen Effects! Both the cocktail table linens and gold candelabras I rented were gorgeous and the perfect touch to the room. Emily J was extremely responsive, cooperative and easy to work with! She was very flexible in making changes based on our table numbers, and was so friendly!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Linen Effects's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Emily is a great employee and we love having her on our team and our whole team takes pride in the quality of our products and services.

Alex · Married on 12/31/2016

Working with Linen Effects was easy and reliable - a bride's dream! Emily paid close attention to detail and our overall wedding vision. She was responsive, informative and professional. Once our order was finalized - the Linen Effects team worked closely with my venue and day-of-coordinator to execute. I never worried about a thing. The final product was beyond what I expected. I couldn't recommend Linen Effects more.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Linen Effects's reply:

Thank you for the very kind words! We have a great reputation for handling all the details possible about your rental order with us.

Molly · Married on 11/05/2016

The items at Linen effects are beautiful and truly unique. The staff was wonderful to work with...(Thanks Emily), and our linens and candle centerpieces exceeded my expectations. The cost is very reasonable per item and they offer discounted pricing for certain groupings of items. I.E. crystal candle sticks and matching cylinders.
    Thank you for helping make my daughter's wedding the incredibly beautiful and memorable event that it was!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Katie · Married on 09/23/2016

We used Linen Effects for our head table linens and chargers. Emily was super easy to work with and made the process very effortless. I would definitely recommend Linen Effects to anyone wanting quality product with professional service!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Ellen · Married on 09/10/2016

Great company! The people are so friendly and happy! They love their job. So accommodating and easy to work with! Highly recommend!
    Ellen Egan

Sent on 10/25/2017

Linen Effects's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Ellen! This is a fun business to be in as we help people on a happy day for them. That makes for happy employees who care about what they do.

Kathy · Married on 07/30/2016

I worked with Russ for my daughter's wedding, and it was a fantastic experience. Russ was very professional and responsive to all my requests. The linens were spectacular and the service was perfect. Linen Effects really helped to make my daughter's wedding fantastic and memorable.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Hailey · Married on 07/16/2016

The Linen Effects team was amazing! Offered for me to come in with my florist and help put my thoughts and theme into action! Incredible selection, and super communicative through the process, very professional, gave me advice and helped with the creative approach. Also knew the venue (and likely been at every venue) and everything was incredibly straightforward for pricing & billing. The little things make the event beautiful, and they were definitely the detail that put everything over the top! Thank you Russ & LE team!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Linen Effects's reply:

Thank you!! We love putting all the details together to turn a good plan into a great event. And you are right, we do know almost all the wedding venues in the Twin Cities.