Lindsey Zitzke Photography Reviews

Lindsey Zitzke Photography 7
  • Luke & Ali

Luke & Ali · Married on 02/23/2019

Columbus Wedding February 2019

We booked with Lindsey for our February 2019 wedding. Finding a photographer was one of my toughest tasks but Lindsey made the decision easier as she was very professional and very thorough in responding to my questions, providing specific galleries (examples I wanted to see: a church with poor lighting, previous winter weddings, active-esqe engagement pics), she also gave me a sample photography timeline before even booking. Thus far, we did engagement photos which Lindsey encouraged the importance of-SO glad she did because they were SO fun to do and photos I know I will cherish forever. Lindsey has amazing vision keeping things lighthearted and natural!

Sarah Lynn Gould · Married on 12/22/2018

Great Photographer

I would highly recommend Lindsey to anyone in need of a wedding photographer. She was excellent with communication, extremely flexible when I needed to reschedule things due to my husband's deployment, and she truly captured the best moments of our favorite day. We were very happy with our entire experience.

• Jocelyn

Jocelyn Rutherford · Married on 10/20/2018

My best friend was in great hands

I was the Maid of Honor in my best friend's wedding that Lindsey shot. As a wedding photographer myself, I had very high expectations and wanted to make sure whoever photographed my best friend's wedding would do a great job. I cannot speak highly enough of Lindsey. She was flexible when the weather had other plans, she was quick on her feet and able to adjust quickly. She gave great direction and made photos fun for the entire wedding party. I cannot speak highly enough of her!

Caitlin · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful experience!

My husband and I received a recommendation for Lindsey from another photographer friend and we could not be happier with the results! Lindsey has such a fun, easy-going personality that makes you feel comfortable from the very start.
    I'm not generally comfortable getting my photo taken, but it felt natural with Lindsey. We were living on the west coast, but getting married in Pittsburgh and she was open to planning our engagement shoot when we were home for a weekend. I can't even believe how beautiful the photos are from the wedding day. I highly recommend Lindsey!!!

Lindsey Zitzke Photography 8
    Lindsey Zitzke Photography 9

Leah · Married on 08/04/2018

We could not have asked for a better photographer than Lindsey to not only capture our big day, but to graciously capture family photos when we learned our pup wasn't going to be with us much longer. Lindsey made us feel comfortable, was timely with communicating, and was attentive to all details. She even reached out to ask if she could assist with anything leading up to our big day (i.e. timeline, recommending vendors). We absolutely love all of our photos, from the portraits to the candid moments she captured. We have received many compliments from our guests, particularly noting her warm and natural lighting in her photos. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an engagement or wedding photographer!

Lindsey Zitzke Photography 10
    Lindsey Zitzke Photography 11
    Lindsey Zitzke Photography 12
    Lindsey Zitzke Photography 13

Kassi · Married on 06/16/2018

Lindsey was absolutely incredible to work with! We really got to know Lindsey throughout the planning process and she was always there to answer all my questions (and there were a lot of them). This really helped us feel relaxed and comfortable on our wedding day! We could not be happier with our photos. She is great with portraits, but some of our favorite photos are the unposed, candid moments. She was always there to capture them! I would definitely recommend Lindsey to all brides and will continue to use her services for future events!

Kaleigh · Married on 05/12/2018

Just looking at Lindsey’s work alone was enough to convince us that she should be our wedding photographer. However from our first meeting to our wedding day, she made us feel confident, comfortable, and completely happy. She is familiar with trends, but listens to your wishes. Our pictures are perfection!

Cayla · Married on 05/04/2018

Lindsey was amazing!! Not only are her pictures incredible, but she is so sweet and fun, it makes the pictures go smoothly. I will recommend her to anyone I know have a wedding or engagement shoot.

Lindsey Zitzke Photography 14
    Lindsey Zitzke Photography 15

Emily · Married on 12/09/2017

We loved Lindsey as our wedding photographer! She was not only extremely talented and provided us with stunning photos, but she was also fun, accommodating and genuine. I'd book her as fast as you can! :)

Adrienne · Married on 10/22/2017

Lindsey was an absolute joy to work with throughout our wedding. My husband and I loved how much she relaxed us throughout our engagement session/wedding day, and every single picture she took was pure gold. We greatly appreciated her quick responses and professionalism as well, she never let us down!! It was obvious that she truly cared about capturing our special day that we would be remembering for the rest of our lives, and I would recommend her to everyone if I could!

Lindsey Zitzke Photography 16
    Lindsey Zitzke Photography 17
    Lindsey Zitzke Photography 18

Tera · Married on 10/14/2017

Throughout our entire wedding experience, Lindsey was awesome! She did both our engagement session and our wedding day, and was so relaxed and professional the entire time. Our pictures are perfect and I would recommend Lindsey to anyone!

Lindsey Zitzke Photography 19
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/30/2017

So thankful we chose Lindsey!

I cannot express how amazing Lindsey was during both our engagement session and on wedding day. She drove all the way to Lexington from Cbus to shoot our engagement photos in our home and then drove all the way down for the wedding. She made us both feel super comfortable and at ease even when things were hectic. Everything Lindsey shoots turns out amazing. I know we will cherish these photos for many many years to come. She even had sneak peeks to us right after the wedding and we received our gallery super fast!

Lindsey Zitzke Photography 20
    Lindsey Zitzke Photography 27
    Lindsey Zitzke Photography 28
    Lindsey Zitzke Photography 29

Kelly · Married on 09/23/2017

Lindsey was amazing to work with in all aspects related to my wedding day. In addition to taking beautiful photos and capturing the most memorable moments, she was extremely responsive, professional, and fun on my wedding day. Lindsey was extremely flexible in regards to where and when I needed her and the second shooter to be and she went above and beyond the days leading up to my wedding to make sure everything was planned so I could feel relaxed. Lindsey has a fun and calming energy that enhanced my wedding day and reminded me what the day was truly about. I 100% recommend Lindsey to any bride who is looking for a truly talented photographer who is willing to go above and beyond to make your wedding day special!

Lindsey Zitzke Photography 30
    Lindsey Zitzke Photography 31
    Lindsey Zitzke Photography 32

Regina · Married on 09/03/2017

Lindsay was truly incredible. Besides the gorgeous photos, my biggest worry with planning the wedding was my timeline. She was truly so helpful with organizing the itinerary and with helping me managing my overall anxiety with the wedding (super type-A, I needed a solid timeline!). The quality of the pictures were so beautiful and she caught so many wonderful moments. I will always recommend Lindsay! Plus, she was just fun to share our day with!

Lindsey Zitzke Photography 33
    Lindsey Zitzke Photography 34
    Lindsey Zitzke Photography 35

Lindsay · Married on 08/27/2017

Working with Lindsey was so fun and refreshing! She wasn't too overbearing but also had a lot of good suggestions regarding how we should stand and where the best backgrounds were. I also really wanted sunset pictures since our venue was outside and right when the sunset was going down, Lindsey reminded us to sneak away for about 10 minutes and I am so glad I did! Those pictures were some of my favorites!! Also, Lindsey and her assistant worked really well together! Lindsey also got a lot of detail picture which was something I really wanted! They were amazing! Highly recommend her!!

Alicia · Married on 07/29/2017

Lindsey did an amazing job at both our engagement photos and our wedding photos! My husband and I were both happy and satisfied with the quality of photos, communication, and overall experience Lindsey was able to provide. We loved her different ideas for photos and suggestion of poses!

Madison · Married on 07/22/2017

Lindsey is amazing and so great to work with! We are so thrilled with our beautiful pictures!!

Georgianne · Married on 06/17/2017

Lindsey was so attentive to all my questions before, during and even after the big day! She was great at making sure all the pictures on my list were taken, even when I almost forgot about some! Then she was extremely quick to get our pictures back to us! She made us feel very comfortable and we are so happy she is taking part in another big family wedding for us this year! Her photos were amazing! Would highly recommend her!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/10/2017

Lindsey was amazing to work with! She was very responsive, fun, and easy going. She made sure that she caught all of the pictures we wanted on our big day, plus caught all the extra little moments that we didn't know we wanted but now we will cherish them forever. Lindsey takes gorgeous pictures and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera both at our engagement session and during wedding portraits. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great photographer for any moment in their lives, I know we will be using her in the future :)

Lindsey Zitzke Photography 36
    Lindsey Zitzke Photography 42
    Lindsey Zitzke Photography 43
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 06/03/2017

Lindsey Zitzke did an excellent job with our wedding photos and for our engagement session! She was quick to respond and easy to schedule with! She was very outgoing and made it really easy to laugh and smile in our photos. We are so glad we went with Lindsey!

• W

Wes · Married on 04/22/2017

Lindsay has incredible talent and captured our wedding day beautifully. She has twice talent and professionalism of photographers double the cost and years of experience. We were blown away with the end result. She pays incredible attention to the little details that make your wedding day unique and captured so many precious candid moments of our family members that we weren't able to see during the wedding. She went above and beyond and was laughing and having fun with us the entire night. We enthusiastically recommend her for all of your photography needs.

Parker · Married on 03/04/2017

We were more than happy with the way that she was able to capture not only our wedding, but our engagement shot as well. Lindsey was quick to respond to all questions and made our wedding day stress free! We would highly recommend her to anyone.

Jenna · Married on 09/24/2016

Lindsey was an absolute joy to work with, she was very easy to talk to and made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. Her photos are gorgeous and capture real moment.

Chloe · Married on 11/14/2015

Lindsey is the absolute BEST! She was so flexible with all my changes of plans and dreams leading up to the wedding day and on it! She was so fun to work with and had so many great photo ideas! (Very helpful for someone like me who doesn't have the artistic eye) I just adore her lighting! She truly captured little and big moments of joy on our day and I am so grateful. She also was SO quick to give us our pictures, we even got an email of sneak peaks within days! Those were a blast to look at on our honeymoon. You can tell photography is a true passion for her, not just a job. I 10/10 recommend and will definitely be keeping her in mind for future life events!