LINDSEY VORK PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

4 | Cheboygan, MI

4 Reviews for LINDSEY VORK PHOTOGRAPHY

Jodie · Married on 09/29/2018

I would highly recommend Lindsey as a photographer! She is great to work with and her job performance is exceptional!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Sara · Married on 08/13/2016

She did an awesome job on the photos, they don't look fake or like she just put a filter on them.. and she just went with the flow with eased stress

Sent on 08/16/2016

Lindsey is awesome to work with and does a fabulous job of capturing personality and setting a mood in her pictures. She was great for engagement photos, and we look forward to her services at the wedding!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Joss · Married on 05/28/2016

I was impressed from the start, when during our first meeting with Lindsey she provided us with a detailed form asking for names of people involved and what kind of pictures we were looking for. There were several images I wanted re-created from my parents wedding and she made it happen, despite the commotion of guests and different shooting locations. She captured awesome behind-the-scene moments at both the ceremony and reception. As the bride and groom, the day flys by and it's impossible to be everywhere and to visit with everyone. Not only did Lindsey take beautiful portraits of my husband and I, but she also shared with us moments we didn't see that day: kids playing, aunts and uncles dancing, and friends and neighbors visiting. What a great way to remember our wedding day and to share with our own children one day.

Lindsey was professional, friendly, and seemed to be everywhere at once without being noticed. We were overall very pleased with the quality of the photography and generous number of images taken. She also sent a lovely unique keepsake we didn't expect. Would definitely recommend Lindsey Vork Photography. She's exceptionally talented.

Sent on 08/26/2016