Lindsey Robinson Photography Reviews

3 Reviews for Lindsey Robinson Photography

Lindsey Robinson Photography 1
Lindsey Robinson Photography 2

Liz Stamer · Married on 08/03/2019

We were LUCKY to have her!

One of the BEST decisions we made regarding our wedding was to hire Lindsey as our photographer. Her talent to capture raw, in the moment, candid photos of your day is exceptional. Lindsey is organized and super helpful in the planning phase of your day. She listens to what your vision is, takes all your photo requests and has great suggestions to offer for anything you may have missed. She was a joy to have around on the big day. She was calm and direct to make the day keep moving. However, we barely even noticed her being there because she makes herself blend in, yet, still takes beautiful photos. At the reception, anytime anyone wanted to take a picture with their phone she would offer take it for them so they could be in their photo. Weeks after our wedding people still make comments about how wonderful her personality, demeanor & talent was throughout the whole most unnatural day of your life. Oh and she was great with children too. You can not go wrong with having Lindsey capture your big day.

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing pictures, amazing photographer!

Lindsey did an amazing job on both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures! She is so nice, fun to work with, and super professional! She even had sneak peak pictures for us in under 24 hours! I cannot say enough great things about Lindsey and the quality of her work and I am beyond excited to see all of our pictures! We will definitely be using Lindsey for any photography needs in the future!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

Lindsey is absolutely amazing! Her Talent is beautifully flawless. My husband and I are in LOVE with every one of our pictures. Lindsey captures so much emotion in all of her shots. On top of her talent, she is a wonderful person and so easy to work with. I highly recommend her and I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/12/2017