Lindsey Lyons Photography Reviews

Lindsey Lyons Photography 1
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/06/2018

Best. Decision. Ever.

Hiring Lindsey was absolutely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Lindsey is so unbelievably versatile and she has an amazing eye for the right settings for your photos. We got incredible versions of the standard wedding photos (family portraits, etc.) and then were so happy to also receive some really unique and cool ones as well. Plus, her personality is truly infectious and she really embraces who you are as a couple instead of forcing you to do things that make you uncomfortable just for the shot. On top of all of that, she's so responsive and turned around both our engagement and wedding photos in less than a month!
    I truly can't recommend her enough, and if I ever need photos again in the Virginia area I won't even skip a beat and will contact her right away. Run, don't walk, and hire her!!

Crydtal · Married on 03/31/2018

We have been using Lindsey Lyons photography for 7 years capturing amazing family photos and watching my kids grow! I am always happy she does a beautiful job! She captures my crazy boys perfectly !!!

Lindsey Lyons Photography 2

Courtney · Married on 09/30/2017

Lindsey is amazing! She took our engagement pictures and we could not be more pleased with the quality of her work (we received so many compliments)! She is also very personable and made both my fiancé and I very comfortable being in front of the camera for the first time! She will also be photographing our wedding and we can't wait!

courtney · Married on 09/09/2017

There are not enough wonderful things I can say about Lindsey. I absolutely loved having her as my wedding photographer. She is professional, but super friendly and goofy too...so much fun to work with! My entire bridal party loved her as well as our family members. I cant wait for my pictures to be finished! I recommend her 150%!!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Lindsey Lyons Photography's reply:

Oh Courtney I just love you! It seems like we have known each other for a lifetime! Thank YOU for having me tag along and capture your special day! It truly was heartfelt and such a blast! Xo

Lindsay · Married on 07/29/2017

Lindsey is a wonderful photographer. The way she works with people is phenomenal. Very kind and patient. Lindsey stands out above other photographers that I have used by taking the time to get to know you and capturing pictures that truly resemble who you are. It is easy to work with Lindsey and the pictures she produces are amazing. She is passionate about what she does and is a true artist in her field.

Heather · Married on 07/15/2017

I was so thankful to have Lindsey as our photographer during our wedding and engagement photos! My husband and I are definitely not naturally comfortable in front of the camera, but she really made us feel relaxed and at ease! During a wedding you need people who you can depend on to do a good job, and Lindsey is someone I felt right away I could trust! My pictures are a gift that we will have for a lifetime!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Lindsey Lyons Photography's reply:

Heather! Thank you so much for your kind review! You both were such a joy and what an amazing day your wedding was! I wish you and John a life time of happiness! <3 Much love!!!

Courtney · Married on 06/17/2017

Lindsey is not only super talented, she is also an absolute delight to be around! My husband and I worked with her to have our engagement and wedding photos taken, and the photos from both shoots turned out beautifully. Lindsey really has an eye for creative photos, and I am amazed at how she captured such beautiful moments throughout the day. Even as someone who doesn't love being the center of attention, I felt totally natural and comfortable working with Lindsey. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding and/or engagement photographer!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Lindsey Lyons Photography's reply:

Courtney! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was truly a pleasure to capture your special day! <3 All my love!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2017

Lindsey Lyons Photography is absolutely AMAZING! I would recommend that everyone hire Lindsey for their wedding! She is so fun to work with, is a great listener, is extremely organized & efficient, & has the most personable, loving, and easygoing personality. I got my wedding photos back in a short amount of time & they are better than I could have ever imagined! She goes above & beyond in working with her clients. On my wedding day, Lindsey helped me fix my makeup when it got ruined- not just any photographer would have done that! Lindsey cares about her clients & is such a genuine person. Everyone should hire her for their engagement, wedding, or family photos!

Kirsty · Married on 05/03/2017

Lindsey was awesome to work with. I am a MUA and have worked with her on several occasions. She has such a passion for what she does and it shows through her work and love for her clients! She always makes the event fun and she is very uplifting.

Kelly · Married on 04/15/2017

Lindsey is the ABSOLUTE best! She is so fun and easy to be around, but also extremely professional, punctual and organized. She managed to keep everyone relaxed while snapping some amazing photos, and I truly hardly noticed she was there throughout the night. You will not regret her as your choice!! Thanks so much Lindsey!

Claudia · Married on 01/31/2017

We didn't have a wedding , but also a special occasion! My mother 80 th birthday , we her two brothers coming from Europe to celebrate! Linsay did a wonderful job with our family pictures ! What great memories we now have on her beautiful portraits .... we know we will never get the 3 together again , we are so happy that Lindsay was able to capture these wonderful moments !

Brooke · Married on 11/12/2016

Lindsey was wonderful to work with! She made us feel so comfortable, especially for my camera-shy husband. She was always prompt to respond to questions via email/text/call. She even finished editing our pictures early for us so we could print them off in time for Christmas gifts! I would definitely book her again :)

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

Lindsey was so wonderful to work with! She is upbeat, professional and genuinely kind! She is so personable and fun - and really made us feel relaxed and comfortable on our big day. The pictures turned out beautifully, and we are so glad she was part of our wedding!

Susan · Married on 10/01/2016

Lindsay was always quick to respond to any and all questions we asked her. She was always friendly and helpful and a pleasure to work with. She helped us make great decisions on all our wedding photos and we did not always have an easy group to work with. Her work speaks for itself.....but her personality makes all the difference. You don't just hire a photographer, you gain a friend.

Lindsey was awesome! She did an amazing job on our engagement photos!

Amy · Married on 06/18/2016

From our first meeting, Lindsey was warm and inviting. She kept in touch through the months leading up to and she was very tentative on my wedding day. I was a very nervous bride, wanting everything to be perfect of course and she and her camera coached me through every moment through the event. She is experienced and dedicated, she even climbed on my roof to get an airial shot!! She is a blast to work with, a genuine soul. My wedding was in June which I know for any wedding photographer must be their busiest time. We received our album in just a few short weeks. When looking through the photos I noticed she captured every moment I would have wanted to keep forever. She also captured the emotion of the day with every shot. I would recommend her above anyone else!!!

Savannah · Married on 05/28/2016

Lindsey is an awesome photographer for any occasion. She is very professional, letting you know all the details of your contract and always available for any questions you may have! She is also always up for any suggestions, which is great! That way you feel like you are getting exactly what you want out of your professional photography session :)

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 05/14/2016

LOVE Lindsey! Found her on wedding wire and was so pleased with her. She made everything worry free and helped with ideas when I was indecisive (that had nothing to do with photography). We love our photos, she did a great job capturing our service dog who was also a part of the day too!

Cary · Married on 04/16/2016

Lindsey is phenomenal!!! I strongly recommend using her as a photographer. Not only are we in love with our wedding photos, but Lindsay was great during and before the event. Lindsey fits right in with the crowd and is great at taking pictures that truly capture the evening. We couldn't have picked a better photographer/experience!

Trish · Married on 04/16/2016

Lindsey is so creative and has such a good eye. The photos of my daughter's wedding are fabulous!

Erin · Married on 03/19/2016

Lindsey is the best! I have used her multiple times and she never disappoints! I have so many beautiful pictures thanks to her!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Thank you so much for your kind review, Erin! XO

Sarah · Married on 02/18/2016

Wonderful and professional. Extremely talented

Jennifer · Married on 10/24/2015

I was so excited to meet Lindsay and have the opportunity to work with her at Kingsmill Resort for Kathryn's wedding. She is so super friendly and talented!! Any bride who gets the chance to have her on their wedding day will be SO happy they did!! Lindsay is such a sweetheart and you can tell she LOVES what she does, her work speaks volumes. I would highly recommend her for any bride!!!~Jennifer Saunders Hair & Makeup

Lindsey is wonderful photopher! She works really hard to get the shots you want. Her photos are excellent and of artistic quality. You can tell how much she loves her job by the photos she takes. I highly recommend her for any type of photography needs!

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

She’s amazing!! Pick her. You won’t be sad or disappointed. She goes above abs beyond to make your special event as if it was her own!