Lindsey George Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Jennie
    Jennie A. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Amazing work!

Lindsey's work is absolutely amazing and she is even more amazing. She is so organized and detailed. She doesn't miss a single detail! We had the honor of working with her for our engagement photos and for our big day! Her service was outstanding! Her team and herself makes sure to capture the most important moments.
    Amanda A. Married on 07/24/2021

Fantastic wedding photographer!

Lindsey and her team were amazing to work with! From our engagement pictures to our wedding day they were so professional. Her and her team made our wedding day go so smoothly and I would definitely recommend her to anyone! :)
  • Kira
    Kira M. Married on 06/19/2021

Lindsey is the best!

Lindsey was so great and fun to work with! After our first phone conversation, I knew she would probably be the photographer I would go with - she really helped in answering questions and guiding me through the whole process, since I really had no idea what to expect. She was very easy-going and patient with us in helping us know how to pose to get the perfect shot. Her team on the day of our wedding was also a lot of fun to work with, had all the pictures planned out and made sure we got what we wanted. I also appreciate her taking the time after our wedding to get the sunset pictures that we weren't able to get the day of.
    Paula E. Married on 06/12/2021

Lindsey George - highly recommended

Lindsey was detailed and patient. She thought of pictures I would not have thought of
  • Marissa
    Marissa F. Married on 05/29/2021

The best around

Lindsey was so amazing to work with! She was always responsive when I had questions and our engagement and wedding photos turned out AMAZING and so much better than we could have ever hoped for! I'm so happy we went her to capture our favorite moments.
    Marissa M. Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing Photographer!

Lindsey was amazing to work with! She made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera and Lindsey and her team got beautiful photos of our engagement session and wedding day! Our engagement album is stunning and great quality. Lindsey has been friendly and professional with us since day one! Made our photography and videography needs stress- and worry-free!
  • Hizeel
    Hizeel C. Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing team

Lindsey and her team were amazing! They made sure we looked great in our pictures, made us feel comfortable and made sure we got all the pictures we wanted. They turned out awesome. We loved her packages and the fact she had questionnaires to fill her in on everyone we wanted photographed. We would definitely recommend her to friends and family who needs pictures taken!
    Kelly Married on 09/26/2020
    We absolutely loved Lindsey! She did everything we asked for and more...absolutely loved the Photo Booth! It was such a hit! If you want someone with great creativity & a pleasant person to work with, Lindsey is your photographer!
  • Molly
    Molly W. Married on 08/29/2020

Lindsey is the best!

Lindsey did both our engagement and our wedding photos. From the initial consultation, we knew we wanted to go with Lindsey! We had our engagement photos taken about a year in advance, and used them for save the dates. They were perfect for Save the Dates, home decor, and an engagement photo album that we used for our guestbook at the wedding.

As the wedding approached, we were struggling to find a location with good lighting for afternoon photos. Lindsey suggested a small park, and the results were amazing! Lindsey and her crew took beautiful photos of us getting ready, throughout the ceremony, and all the details. She took all the photos a typical wedding couple would want- and more. We were able to have a short sunset photo session, and a sparkler sendoff! We are so thankful for all the photos Lindsey and her crew captured throughout the day!

Lindsey also did our videography- she compiled a stunning video from our wedding day which used soundbytes of each of us talking throughout. It was well put together and looks amazing!

We are thankful we found Lindsey and that she was able to make our dream wedding something we can easily look back on over the coming years!
    Audra F. Married on 07/13/2019

Lindsey captures our wedding perfectly through photo and video

We chose Lindsey to capture our engagement and wedding photos! Lindsey is easy going while still being professional. We had so much fun with her and the photos turned out phenomenal! We loved all of the details such as the tin boxes that the thumb drive comes in to the gorgeous albums and canvas options that she offers. She also put together some videos for us that were amazing! I would highly recommend Lindsey, she is not only our photographer, but now our good friend!I
    Lori P. Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely fantastic

Lindsey George is an absolutely phenomenal photographer with a stunning personality! She helps you every step of the way with planning, is incredibly responsive to emails and texts, and, in all honesty, is a STEAL for the amount of care and work she puts into your wedding photos! On top of that, her warm smile will (and did!) calm any moments of bridal panic throughout the wedding day. I knew my wedding day was beautifully photographed because she gives you a 10 image sneak peak the night of your wedding. I had several guests comment that they didn't even notice her snapping photos until she had moved on, which is great for getting those fun, candid photos of your guests! You can tell she's having fun doing her job, along with whatever team she brings with her (our second shooter, Stephanie, and assistant/video person, Marla, were wonderful as well). My husband and I never felt too posed or too silly. The way she gives you instructions for posing feels natural and she leaves wiggle room for you and your new spouse to be yourselves while taking photos. It's well worth it to scroll through her posted work on her website or Facebook because, really, the proof is in the pictures and Lindsey George's work speaks for itself!
    Hilary Married on 09/08/2018

Friendly and Professional

Lindsey did a great job with our engagement and wedding photos. We absolutely love them! She also does a good job at helping you pose so that you don't end up with a bunch of awkward photos.
  • BECCA
    Becca Married on 09/01/2018

Love Love Love!

We LOVE Lindsey and her team. She did both our engagement pictures as well as our wedding and we got a video also. I loved having two photographers, and a separate assistant to help with dress issues, or just anything! Their professionalism and fun attitudes added so much to the day. We did photos in four different locations and they never batted an eye at the changes or craziness of our group. Our pictures are beyond anything I expected! Will be hiring again for family photos.
    Brittany Married on 08/18/2018
    My goodness where to start! We had Lindsey do our engagement photos and after those were done we immediately knew that she had to do our wedding photos. Lindsey is always more than willing to help even if it isn’t photo related. She is a very personable person and she makes every situation comfortable. Lindsey takes the best photos and I wouldn’t have gone with anyone else to do my photos. I have found my life long photographer and I will not go to anyone else for any photos I need done in the future.
    Terra Married on 07/07/2018
    I highly recommend Lindsey George Photography! Lindsey and her team were amazing to work with! From our engagement pictures to our wedding pictures and video, my husband and I just love it all! Lindsey and her team are so creative and open to suggestions during the pictures. They made us feel very comfortable! All of the pictures, photo books and video footage that we have received are amazing memories of our special day!
    Leslie Married on 07/04/2018
    Lindsey is fantastic. She really listened to what we wanted and gave it to us. She and her assistant kept us going on a hot day and were able to come up with some FANTASTIC photos. We compared several photographers and while she was on the high end for our budget, it was 100% worth it. We definitely chose the best.
    Maggie Married on 06/09/2018
    Completely amazing to work with. The pictures are gorgeous! There's a perfect mix of formal and fun which was exactly what I wanted so we wouldn't miss anything.
    Adrianne Married on 05/27/2018
    We hired Lindsey for our engagement photos as well as wedding photos and could not have made a better choice. She really tried to get to know us well enough to know what we were hoping for & wanted out of the day, was fun and enthusiastic for us, and took so many AMAZING photos that we will cherish forever. I will absolutely be referring Lindsey to my friends and will look to her first for any future photography needs! :)
    Laura Married on 04/28/2018
    Lindsey George is bar none the BEST wedding photographer in Omaha. She sets herself apart in so many ways! She's incredibly kind, professional, and organized. She's super communicative and responded quickly to every question and email we had. We LOVED the timeline she created especially for us. We had plenty of time to check off everything on our list because she was very efficient, yet we never felt rushed in the slightest. By the time we got to the hotel that evening, she had already posted a preview of photos so we could see some of the best from the day, simply incredible. Within six weeks, we had more than 1300 beautiful images to capture every single moment of our day from multiple camera angles. WOW is literally the only word I can describe the experience we had working with Lindsey!
    Rachel U. Married on 04/21/2018

Highly Recommend - fun to be around!

We picked Lindsey for our engagement and wedding photos and couldn’t have been happier with the results. She was incredibly personable, professional and organized and she took the time to get to know us. Our photos are beautiful, and you would never know that the suits for the gentlemen showed up an hour and a half before the ceremony! Lindsey and her team went above and beyond to make sure that we got every photo that we wanted, despite having less time to take them because of the suits! They did a great job capturing the details of our wedding, and they took pictures of some special moments we didn't expect, which we will forever cherish. When we received the link to preview the shots, we were amazed, and we have had a hard time picking a favorite photo! Thank you so much to Lindsey and her team for everything and making our wedding day amazing. We highly recommend Lindsey George Photography!
    Daniela Married on 11/18/2017
    Lindsey (along with her team) are amazing to work with! She did both our engagement and wedding, we could not be happier with the result. She is so easy to work with and definitely put us at ease, not to mention our pictures were so much better than we expected. I highly recommend Lindsey, I honestly do not have enough good things to say about Lindsey!
    Kelsie Married on 10/28/2017
    Lindsey was amazing! My husband and I are so in love with all of our photos! She was super quick and flexible to schedule our engagement photos, and then our wedding day was perfect! Her and the second photographer were quick and diligent to get lots of pictures crammed in with our large families! They even did special request photos for us, and let us bring our pup! Couldn't have asked for more! On top of it all we got SO MANY great photos to choose from! Thank you Lindsey! :)
    Jessi Married on 10/13/2017
    I loved Lindsey and her team. They were awesome!
    Jessica Married on 09/22/2017
    Lindsey and her team (assistanct and second photographer) did AMAZING! they helped make the day perfect! From little things like taking my dress and jewelry and all my necessities from the getting ready site to the venue where I was getting dressed, and I didn’t for one second stop myself, I trusted her and it was a HUGE help and ease for me. Her team went above and beyond even outside of fonotography needs to
    make the day everything Imaginable!