Lindsey George Photography Reviews

91 | Council Bluffs, IA

91 Reviews for Lindsey George Photography

Kelly · Getting married on 09/26/2020

We absolutely loved Lindsey! She did everything we asked for and more...absolutely loved the Photo Booth! It was such a hit! If you want someone with great creativity & a pleasant person to work with, Lindsey is your photographer!

Sent on 05/12/2011

Audra Fussell · Married on 07/13/2019

Lindsey captures our wedding perfectly through photo and video

We chose Lindsey to capture our engagement and wedding photos! Lindsey is easy going while still being professional. We had so much fun with her and the photos turned out phenomenal! We loved all of the details such as the tin boxes that the thumb drive comes in to the gorgeous albums and canvas options that she offers. She also put together some videos for us that were amazing! I would highly recommend Lindsey, she is not only our photographer, but now our good friend!I

Sent on 07/13/2020

Lori Praus · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely fantastic

Lindsey George is an absolutely phenomenal photographer with a stunning personality! She helps you every step of the way with planning, is incredibly responsive to emails and texts, and, in all honesty, is a STEAL for the amount of care and work she puts into your wedding photos! On top of that, her warm smile will (and did!) calm any moments of bridal panic throughout the wedding day. I knew my wedding day was beautifully photographed because she gives you a 10 image sneak peak the night of your wedding. I had several guests comment that they didn't even notice her snapping photos until she had moved on, which is great for getting those fun, candid photos of your guests! You can tell she's having fun doing her job, along with whatever team she brings with her (our second shooter, Stephanie, and assistant/video person, Marla, were wonderful as well). My husband and I never felt too posed or too silly. The way she gives you instructions for posing feels natural and she leaves wiggle room for you and your new spouse to be yourselves while taking photos. It's well worth it to scroll through her posted work on her website or Facebook because, really, the proof is in the pictures and Lindsey George's work speaks for itself!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Hilary · Married on 09/08/2018

Friendly and Professional

Lindsey did a great job with our engagement and wedding photos. We absolutely love them! She also does a good job at helping you pose so that you don't end up with a bunch of awkward photos.

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • BECCA

BECCA · Married on 09/01/2018

Love Love Love!

We LOVE Lindsey and her team. She did both our engagement pictures as well as our wedding and we got a video also. I loved having two photographers, and a separate assistant to help with dress issues, or just anything! Their professionalism and fun attitudes added so much to the day. We did photos in four different locations and they never batted an eye at the changes or craziness of our group. Our pictures are beyond anything I expected! Will be hiring again for family photos.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2018

My goodness where to start! We had Lindsey do our engagement photos and after those were done we immediately knew that she had to do our wedding photos. Lindsey is always more than willing to help even if it isn’t photo related. She is a very personable person and she makes every situation comfortable. Lindsey takes the best photos and I wouldn’t have gone with anyone else to do my photos. I have found my life long photographer and I will not go to anyone else for any photos I need done in the future.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Terra · Married on 07/07/2018

I highly recommend Lindsey George Photography! Lindsey and her team were amazing to work with! From our engagement pictures to our wedding pictures and video, my husband and I just love it all! Lindsey and her team are so creative and open to suggestions during the pictures. They made us feel very comfortable! All of the pictures, photo books and video footage that we have received are amazing memories of our special day!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Leslie · Married on 07/04/2018

Lindsey is fantastic. She really listened to what we wanted and gave it to us. She and her assistant kept us going on a hot day and were able to come up with some FANTASTIC photos. We compared several photographers and while she was on the high end for our budget, it was 100% worth it. We definitely chose the best.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Maggie · Married on 06/09/2018

Completely amazing to work with. The pictures are gorgeous! There's a perfect mix of formal and fun which was exactly what I wanted so we wouldn't miss anything.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Adrianne · Married on 05/27/2018

We hired Lindsey for our engagement photos as well as wedding photos and could not have made a better choice. She really tried to get to know us well enough to know what we were hoping for & wanted out of the day, was fun and enthusiastic for us, and took so many AMAZING photos that we will cherish forever. I will absolutely be referring Lindsey to my friends and will look to her first for any future photography needs! :)

Sent on 07/17/2018

Laura · Married on 04/28/2018

Lindsey George is bar none the BEST wedding photographer in Omaha. She sets herself apart in so many ways! She's incredibly kind, professional, and organized. She's super communicative and responded quickly to every question and email we had. We LOVED the timeline she created especially for us. We had plenty of time to check off everything on our list because she was very efficient, yet we never felt rushed in the slightest. By the time we got to the hotel that evening, she had already posted a preview of photos so we could see some of the best from the day, simply incredible. Within six weeks, we had more than 1300 beautiful images to capture every single moment of our day from multiple camera angles. WOW is literally the only word I can describe the experience we had working with Lindsey!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Rachel Utter · Married on 04/21/2018

Highly Recommend - fun to be around!

We picked Lindsey for our engagement and wedding photos and couldn’t have been happier with the results. She was incredibly personable, professional and organized and she took the time to get to know us. Our photos are beautiful, and you would never know that the suits for the gentlemen showed up an hour and a half before the ceremony! Lindsey and her team went above and beyond to make sure that we got every photo that we wanted, despite having less time to take them because of the suits! They did a great job capturing the details of our wedding, and they took pictures of some special moments we didn't expect, which we will forever cherish. When we received the link to preview the shots, we were amazed, and we have had a hard time picking a favorite photo! Thank you so much to Lindsey and her team for everything and making our wedding day amazing. We highly recommend Lindsey George Photography!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Daniela · Married on 11/18/2017

Lindsey (along with her team) are amazing to work with! She did both our engagement and wedding, we could not be happier with the result. She is so easy to work with and definitely put us at ease, not to mention our pictures were so much better than we expected. I highly recommend Lindsey, I honestly do not have enough good things to say about Lindsey!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Kelsie · Married on 10/28/2017

Lindsey was amazing! My husband and I are so in love with all of our photos! She was super quick and flexible to schedule our engagement photos, and then our wedding day was perfect! Her and the second photographer were quick and diligent to get lots of pictures crammed in with our large families! They even did special request photos for us, and let us bring our pup! Couldn't have asked for more! On top of it all we got SO MANY great photos to choose from! Thank you Lindsey! :)

Sent on 12/31/2017

Jessi · Married on 10/13/2017

I loved Lindsey and her team. They were awesome!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2017

Lindsey and her team (assistanct and second photographer) did AMAZING! they helped make the day perfect! From little things like taking my dress and jewelry and all my necessities from the getting ready site to the venue where I was getting dressed, and I didn’t for one second stop myself, I trusted her and it was a HUGE help and ease for me. Her team went above and beyond even outside of fonotography needs to
    make the day everything Imaginable!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

We were SO happy that Lindsey George photographed our wedding. We were planning our wedding out of state, and Lindsey was such a huge help. From our first phone consultation to many followup emails, she was responsive and easy to work with. The entire process of working with Lindsey and her assistants was truly wonderful. They were so professional, creative, and ready to capture our entire day. We LOVE our photos (over 1,000 finished shots!!) and the album that Lindsey created for us. Thank you, Lindsey!! :)

Sent on 10/23/2017

Krystal · Married on 06/17/2017

Lindsey was an absolute delight to work with! My husband and knew we were in good hands from our first consultation! We felt completely comfortable and at ease with having Lindsey and her team handle our big day! She was very professional, well organized, and her previous portfolio spoke for itself. We trusted that she knew what she was doing, and could deliver stunning pictures to cherish for years to come!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/27/2017

Lindsey George Photography is absolutely amazing! Darin isn't much of a fan of having his picture taken but she definitely has a way with making the photo shoot fun for even the most challenging subjects. We will definitely be using Lindsey George Photography for all of our future photos.
    Update:
    Just got our wedding photos back, and one of Lindseys staff Kelly did our wedding photos and again I can't tell you how happy we are! All of the girls were absolutely amazing! They covered the day from the hair dressers at 10am-ish to the bouquet toss that evening! I honestly can't say enough about Lindsey and her awesome team! Thank You all so so much! You have made my day absolutely unforgettable. Courtney Poyser

Sent on 12/17/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

Lindsey was professional and offered great service. Photographers can be pricey but it was worth every penny! I love the finished product. We chose her largest package and the highlights video was awesome!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2016

Lindsey did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos! I was extremely stressed and she assured me that everything would be amazing and it definitely was! Our photos are absolutely AMAZING!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Brett · Married on 07/23/2016

When we were looking for wedding vendors, photography was one of the areas we wanted to make sure was top quality, because photographs are one of the best ways to remember our wedding day. Lindsey was fun and easy to work with, and also worked with us to design a package that met exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. Lindsey is very professional, organized, flexible, and easy to communicate with which showed us her dedication to her craft, yet is easy-going and relaxed on-the-job, which helped make our day fun and one to remember. We would happily refer anyone looking for wedding photographers to her!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Caitlin · Married on 07/16/2016

Lindsey was absolutely incredible! She is beyond sweet, super meticulous in her shooting, and extremely talented! We selected a reasonable package from her that included such amazing items such as an engagement album, a wedding album, a fusion video (slideshow of pictures and small video clips taken throughout the day), our childhood picture slideshow, a second photographer and assistant, and our engagement session. Lindsey, and her second photographer and assistant, were all so unbelievably nice, incredibly professional, and overall just a welcomed fun and calming presence during the busy wedding day! My mom has been raving about Lindsey’s attention to detail as she made sure there was nothing so much as a water bottle in the background of photos to detract from any of the beauty of our wedding day. She made both my husband and I so comfortable in front of the camera and wanted to make sure our dreams and visions really came to light. All of her packages include the rights to all photos and a personal flash drive with all your images! Lindsey went above and beyond by coming early and staying late, really working with our schedule, and was up for whatever we wanted captured; not to mention her own brilliant eye in capturing moments of which we weren’t even aware! Now, for the actual product: We are AMAZED! The photos are something out of a dream; they are better and more beautiful than we could have ever imagined and every single emotion of the day was captured in beautiful still photographs! On top of the incredible photos of every single moment that day to help us relive it, our fusion video is one of the single best things I have ever seen! She put together photos and video so masterfully, we were both crying our eyes out towards the end! We would give Lindsey George Photography 100 gold stars if we could! The best thing we can do is highly recommend her services to any engaged couple, family, etc. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Molly · Married on 07/09/2016

I am so happy we found Lindsey George as our photographer for our wedding. She was easy to communicate with and work with. Our pictures turned out amazing and I loved the fushion slideshow she created and the wedding album she created. I have received so many compliments about my photos. Not one moment was missed! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/27/2016