Lindsey George Photography Reviews

Lindsey George Photography 6
Lindsey George Photography 7

Hilary · Married on 09/08/2018

Friendly and Professional

Lindsey did a great job with our engagement and wedding photos. We absolutely love them! She also does a good job at helping you pose so that you don't end up with a bunch of awkward photos.

• BECCA

BECCA · Married on 09/01/2018

Love Love Love!

We LOVE Lindsey and her team. She did both our engagement pictures as well as our wedding and we got a video also. I loved having two photographers, and a separate assistant to help with dress issues, or just anything! Their professionalism and fun attitudes added so much to the day. We did photos in four different locations and they never batted an eye at the changes or craziness of our group. Our pictures are beyond anything I expected! Will be hiring again for family photos.

Lindsey George Photography 8
    Lindsey George Photography 16
    Lindsey George Photography 17
    Lindsey George Photography 18

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2018

My goodness where to start! We had Lindsey do our engagement photos and after those were done we immediately knew that she had to do our wedding photos. Lindsey is always more than willing to help even if it isn’t photo related. She is a very personable person and she makes every situation comfortable. Lindsey takes the best photos and I wouldn’t have gone with anyone else to do my photos. I have found my life long photographer and I will not go to anyone else for any photos I need done in the future.

Terra · Married on 07/07/2018

I highly recommend Lindsey George Photography! Lindsey and her team were amazing to work with! From our engagement pictures to our wedding pictures and video, my husband and I just love it all! Lindsey and her team are so creative and open to suggestions during the pictures. They made us feel very comfortable! All of the pictures, photo books and video footage that we have received are amazing memories of our special day!

Leslie · Married on 07/04/2018

Lindsey is fantastic. She really listened to what we wanted and gave it to us. She and her assistant kept us going on a hot day and were able to come up with some FANTASTIC photos. We compared several photographers and while she was on the high end for our budget, it was 100% worth it. We definitely chose the best.

Maggie · Married on 06/09/2018

Completely amazing to work with. The pictures are gorgeous! There's a perfect mix of formal and fun which was exactly what I wanted so we wouldn't miss anything.

Adrianne · Married on 05/27/2018

We hired Lindsey for our engagement photos as well as wedding photos and could not have made a better choice. She really tried to get to know us well enough to know what we were hoping for & wanted out of the day, was fun and enthusiastic for us, and took so many AMAZING photos that we will cherish forever. I will absolutely be referring Lindsey to my friends and will look to her first for any future photography needs! :)

Laura · Married on 04/28/2018

Lindsey George is bar none the BEST wedding photographer in Omaha. She sets herself apart in so many ways! She's incredibly kind, professional, and organized. She's super communicative and responded quickly to every question and email we had. We LOVED the timeline she created especially for us. We had plenty of time to check off everything on our list because she was very efficient, yet we never felt rushed in the slightest. By the time we got to the hotel that evening, she had already posted a preview of photos so we could see some of the best from the day, simply incredible. Within six weeks, we had more than 1300 beautiful images to capture every single moment of our day from multiple camera angles. WOW is literally the only word I can describe the experience we had working with Lindsey!

Rachel Utter · Married on 04/21/2018

Highly Recommend - fun to be around!

We picked Lindsey for our engagement and wedding photos and couldn’t have been happier with the results. She was incredibly personable, professional and organized and she took the time to get to know us. Our photos are beautiful, and you would never know that the suits for the gentlemen showed up an hour and a half before the ceremony! Lindsey and her team went above and beyond to make sure that we got every photo that we wanted, despite having less time to take them because of the suits! They did a great job capturing the details of our wedding, and they took pictures of some special moments we didn't expect, which we will forever cherish. When we received the link to preview the shots, we were amazed, and we have had a hard time picking a favorite photo! Thank you so much to Lindsey and her team for everything and making our wedding day amazing. We highly recommend Lindsey George Photography!

Daniela · Married on 11/18/2017

Lindsey (along with her team) are amazing to work with! She did both our engagement and wedding, we could not be happier with the result. She is so easy to work with and definitely put us at ease, not to mention our pictures were so much better than we expected. I highly recommend Lindsey, I honestly do not have enough good things to say about Lindsey!

Lindsey George Photography 19
    Lindsey George Photography 20
    Lindsey George Photography 21
    Lindsey George Photography 22
    Lindsey George Photography 23
    Lindsey George Photography 24
    Lindsey George Photography 25

Kelsie · Married on 10/28/2017

Lindsey was amazing! My husband and I are so in love with all of our photos! She was super quick and flexible to schedule our engagement photos, and then our wedding day was perfect! Her and the second photographer were quick and diligent to get lots of pictures crammed in with our large families! They even did special request photos for us, and let us bring our pup! Couldn't have asked for more! On top of it all we got SO MANY great photos to choose from! Thank you Lindsey! :)

Jessi · Married on 10/13/2017

I loved Lindsey and her team. They were awesome!

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2017

Lindsey and her team (assistanct and second photographer) did AMAZING! they helped make the day perfect! From little things like taking my dress and jewelry and all my necessities from the getting ready site to the venue where I was getting dressed, and I didn’t for one second stop myself, I trusted her and it was a HUGE help and ease for me. Her team went above and beyond even outside of fonotography needs to
    make the day everything Imaginable!

Lindsey George Photography 26
    Lindsey George Photography 27
    Lindsey George Photography 28
    Lindsey George Photography 29
    Lindsey George Photography 30
    Lindsey George Photography 31
    Lindsey George Photography 32

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

We were SO happy that Lindsey George photographed our wedding. We were planning our wedding out of state, and Lindsey was such a huge help. From our first phone consultation to many followup emails, she was responsive and easy to work with. The entire process of working with Lindsey and her assistants was truly wonderful. They were so professional, creative, and ready to capture our entire day. We LOVE our photos (over 1,000 finished shots!!) and the album that Lindsey created for us. Thank you, Lindsey!! :)

Krystal · Married on 06/17/2017

Lindsey was an absolute delight to work with! My husband and knew we were in good hands from our first consultation! We felt completely comfortable and at ease with having Lindsey and her team handle our big day! She was very professional, well organized, and her previous portfolio spoke for itself. We trusted that she knew what she was doing, and could deliver stunning pictures to cherish for years to come!

Lindsey George Photography 33
    Lindsey George Photography 40
    Lindsey George Photography 41
    Lindsey George Photography 42

Courtney · Married on 05/27/2017

Lindsey George Photography is absolutely amazing! Darin isn't much of a fan of having his picture taken but she definitely has a way with making the photo shoot fun for even the most challenging subjects. We will definitely be using Lindsey George Photography for all of our future photos.
    Update:
    Just got our wedding photos back, and one of Lindseys staff Kelly did our wedding photos and again I can't tell you how happy we are! All of the girls were absolutely amazing! They covered the day from the hair dressers at 10am-ish to the bouquet toss that evening! I honestly can't say enough about Lindsey and her awesome team! Thank You all so so much! You have made my day absolutely unforgettable. Courtney Poyser

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

Lindsey was professional and offered great service. Photographers can be pricey but it was worth every penny! I love the finished product. We chose her largest package and the highlights video was awesome!

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2016

Lindsey did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos! I was extremely stressed and she assured me that everything would be amazing and it definitely was! Our photos are absolutely AMAZING!!

Brett · Married on 07/23/2016

When we were looking for wedding vendors, photography was one of the areas we wanted to make sure was top quality, because photographs are one of the best ways to remember our wedding day. Lindsey was fun and easy to work with, and also worked with us to design a package that met exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. Lindsey is very professional, organized, flexible, and easy to communicate with which showed us her dedication to her craft, yet is easy-going and relaxed on-the-job, which helped make our day fun and one to remember. We would happily refer anyone looking for wedding photographers to her!

Caitlin · Married on 07/16/2016

Lindsey was absolutely incredible! She is beyond sweet, super meticulous in her shooting, and extremely talented! We selected a reasonable package from her that included such amazing items such as an engagement album, a wedding album, a fusion video (slideshow of pictures and small video clips taken throughout the day), our childhood picture slideshow, a second photographer and assistant, and our engagement session. Lindsey, and her second photographer and assistant, were all so unbelievably nice, incredibly professional, and overall just a welcomed fun and calming presence during the busy wedding day! My mom has been raving about Lindsey’s attention to detail as she made sure there was nothing so much as a water bottle in the background of photos to detract from any of the beauty of our wedding day. She made both my husband and I so comfortable in front of the camera and wanted to make sure our dreams and visions really came to light. All of her packages include the rights to all photos and a personal flash drive with all your images! Lindsey went above and beyond by coming early and staying late, really working with our schedule, and was up for whatever we wanted captured; not to mention her own brilliant eye in capturing moments of which we weren’t even aware! Now, for the actual product: We are AMAZED! The photos are something out of a dream; they are better and more beautiful than we could have ever imagined and every single emotion of the day was captured in beautiful still photographs! On top of the incredible photos of every single moment that day to help us relive it, our fusion video is one of the single best things I have ever seen! She put together photos and video so masterfully, we were both crying our eyes out towards the end! We would give Lindsey George Photography 100 gold stars if we could! The best thing we can do is highly recommend her services to any engaged couple, family, etc. You will not be disappointed!

Molly · Married on 07/09/2016

I am so happy we found Lindsey George as our photographer for our wedding. She was easy to communicate with and work with. Our pictures turned out amazing and I loved the fushion slideshow she created and the wedding album she created. I have received so many compliments about my photos. Not one moment was missed! I highly recommend her!

abbey · Married on 06/18/2016

We had the best experience with Lindsey. We chose her because of the wonderful job she did at my sisters wedding. We originally had planned to go somewhere other than where our photos were taken, but due to all the rain causing muddy areas, we weren't able to. Lindsey found a quick solution for that by making the space that we had available outside of our venue work & the photos turned out amazing. She definitely shows noticeable signs of experience as there wasn't anything that she couldn't make work with a different pose or spot. I was very impressed with how much she was willing to do to get the right shot, as she even sat on the ground to take a photo. She's very easy going & has a great sense of humor which was great for us as the day of the wedding can be stressful. She is very thoughtful as she heard me state that I was thirsty, & went out of her way & brought me a cup of water & also seen that we were almost out of cupcakes & brought one my table so that I was able to have one before they were all gone. Both Lindsey & her assistant were wonderful to work with & we're very satisfied with her work! :)

Taylor · Married on 06/11/2016

Lindsey did a wonderful job! She is very professional and down to earth. When we first met with her a year before the wedding, we knew she was the one we wanted with us on our wedding day to help capture all of the special moments! She was very open to all of our ideas and provided us with good suggestions as well. We got to know her more by doing our engagement pictures with her, which made having her at our wedding even more fun and stress-free as we knew her style. The engagement book she created was great quality and we used that as a guest book at the wedding. Throughout the whole experience Lindsey was very easy to communicate with and she responded to emails in a timely manner. Lindsey had a second photographer and an assistant with her on the day of our wedding. Even with 3 people there, it was amazing the shots they were able to capture in addition to we never saw them during the ceremony as they did a very good job being "sneaky" to catch these special moments. She did a great job with following the list of shots we had outlined with her at our final meeting a couple of weeks before the weeding and we loved that we had her with us all day! Lindsey had our gallery to us in a month, which was a great surprise! We would highly recommended Lindsey George for your upcoming wedding!

Alissa · Married on 06/04/2016

Lindsey was very professional and organized throughout the whole process from engagement photos to wedding photos. She is easy to contact and responds right away to answer any questions or concerns. Her attention to detail is superior and her focus is to make sure all the moments of your special day are captured. We would definitely use Lindsey to capture any major future events!

tegan · Married on 05/20/2016

Lindsey and her team are the go to for any occasion! We had our engagement and wedding pictures taken with her and her team and we felt so catered to and well taken care of! She made sure to make sure we were taken care of and always responded fast with any questions I had. Her team was so kind and professional even though it was cold and misting on our big day. If you want a photographer where all you have to do is follow their directions and smile then wait for the beautiful images to be sent to you, look no further, Lindsey George Photography is the lady for you!