Lindsey Cassidy Photography Reviews

Lindsey Cassidy Photography 6
Lindsey Cassidy Photography 7

Courtney Athans · Married on 02/16/2019

DREAM TEAM photography!

Lindsey and her husband are our DREAM TEAM for wedding photography and videography. I literally set my wedding date around their availability. Lindsey did our engagement photography session and I immediately fell in love with all the pictures. She has a timeless elegance to her photos and I know that they will hang on my wall for the rest of my life.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Tongyang

Tongyang · Married on 01/29/2019

Best choice ever

We hired Lindsey and her husband Clayton to shoot our wedding. It turns out that it's the best decision we've ever made! The pictures are just so amazing that we cannot move our eyes away from those photos. If you are considering Lindsey, simply go for it and you are gonna be amazed!

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Lindsey Cassidy Photography 8

Lindsey · Married on 06/02/2018

Lindsay is the BEST! She is so creative and has the best eye. Our pictures are everything I wanted (and more!). We used her for our engagement and wedding pictures. We will definitely use her in the future for so many other things!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Jenny · Married on 11/25/2017

Lindsey and her husband are a dream team! Her photos are absolutely stunning and she's so easy to work with. We have been receiving compliments since the day she posted our first sneak peek! They are worth every penny not only for the quality of their work but for their ability to create a comfortable atmosphere for genuine smiles and moments.

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Lindsey Cassidy Photography 16
    Lindsey Cassidy Photography 17
    Lindsey Cassidy Photography 18

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

Amazing! She is one of a kind! She did our engagement and assisted with our wedding photography! I am so grateful to her! She did a beautiful job and I am so happy to have her make our day so beautiful! Lindsey is such an amazing individual and will make your wedding day so special!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Rebekah · Married on 06/03/2017

Since weddings can be expensive, it can be easy to settle on photographers and instead spend your budget on a more expensive cake or overpriced caterering. However, photos are something that you will cherish for the rest of your life. My husband and I don't even remember the food we ate on our wedding day, nor did we get a slice of our wedding cake. However, we do have amazing photos that we get to look at every day for the rest of our lives. Lindsey and Clay were absolutely phenomenal!! Not only were they extremely professional, but they were also so fun, making the entire experience enjoyable and memorable. Taking photos with them was one of our favorite memories from our wedding day. Even though we couldn't control the gloomy weather, Lindsey and Clay still managed to capture absolutely stunning moments from our special day. We could not be HAPPIER!!! Splurge on AMAZING photographers like Lindsey and Clay....you will never regret it!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Katherine · Married on 05/13/2017

Lindsey and Clay PERFECTLY captured our brunch wedding this past May and were worth every single dollar. I am so in love with our photos!! They made us feel so comfortable and we had multiple guests comment on how professional and funny they were. I would 100% recommend them and would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Caroline · Married on 03/18/2017

Lindsey and her husband, Clay make a great team! We have used them a few times for pictures so we knew we wanted them to do our wedding photos. They are so professional and get everything done quickly but are very thorough! They even had time to edit a few photos and put up a mini slide show of a handful of our photos for guests to see. I can't wait to use them again for all of our photo needs!!

Sent on 03/26/2017
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 01/28/2017

An absolute joy to work with! Very fun, and professional. Seen some of her work of my wedding, and I can already tell from those couple pictures, as well as seeing her previous work, she is worth every penny. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/05/2017

brittany · Married on 10/01/2016

Lindsey and her husband, Clayton are phenomenal photographers. Our wedding photos are flawless. It rained on our wedding, but Lindsey helped make the best of the situation. She brought clear, bubble umbrellas that we used in the rain to make some of the best wedding photos of the evening. They have an eye for the special little moments that most photographers miss. I also used Clayton as my videographer, and my video previews make me tear up every time I watch them. She was very speedy with getting us our almost 1,700 photos in less than 3 weeks after our wedding. She will be our photographer for life!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Angela · Married on 06/24/2016

We absolutely loved working with Lindsey and her husband. The two were so kind and wonderful! Our pictures came out beautiful and we got them back so quickly after the wedding! You'll definitely want to use her company for your engagement/wedding pictures!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Lindsey is an AMAZING photographer and an even better person. She is so fun to work with and made my husband and I love doing our engagement and wedding pictures. She has a great eye for shots and her pictures turn out beautifully. We have received so many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos. Working with her and her husband Clay on the wedding day was easy, relaxing and fun because they work so well together and both are very talented. Finding the perfect photographer for a wedding can be so stressful, but Lindsey took away all of that stress because she was so organized and good at communicating about our wedding day timeline and any other questions I had leading up to the wedding. It was great to trust her and Clay to get the perfect shots and not have to worry about anything but enjoying our day.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Tara · Married on 12/05/2015

Lindsey and Clay did an amazing job!! We used them for our engagement photos and wedding and are extremely happy. Not only are they nice to work with, but my husband and I are not eager to be in front of the camera and they made us feel at ease. Lindsey was very helpful with ideas for outfits for the engagement session as well as location ideas. As for the big day, they really delivered!! Lindsey gave us a time line and it worked out perfectly. We were able to get all the important shots we wanted and couldn't be happier. Lindsey and Clay have a great eye for photography and we able to capture some really unique moments. If you are looking for great photographers that are nice, talented, and professional then look no further. I would highly recommend Lindsey Cassidy Photography without any hesitation. We will definitely use her in the future!! Thanks guys!!!!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/24/2014

I can't even put into words how happy we are that we used Lindsey & Clayton for our wedding and engagement. Easily one the nicest couples we've met and were so thankful we did. On time, quick to get sneak peak edits to us and of course very great at what they do. Can't wait to see all our photos, we have no doubt they are going to be outstanding!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Chaenna · Married on 03/22/2014

Lindsey and Clay were an excellent duo! They were great at keeping on schedule and getting everyone in their places! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/05/2014
  • WalkerD

Danielle · Married on 12/29/2012

Lindsey was absolutely wonderful! She has an amazing talent and she knew exactly what we wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We're having a baby in February and plan on using her for our newborn photos as well.

Sent on 11/24/2014