Lindsay Dawn Photography Reviews

7 Lindsay Dawn Photography Reviews
  • Harley

Harley · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Lindsay did an amazing job on our wedding! She did our engagement photos last December and our wedding this past October. She is so much fun to work with and is so creative with her work. She made the planning aspect of our wedding so easy. She was so helpful the day of our wedding and was accommodating to any changes or requests we made. She is laid back and comfortable to be around and makes the whole photo process feel natural and easy. She has done such a beautiful job with our photos. We are in love with the sneak peaks she gave us and we can't wait to see what she does with the rest! We highly recommend Lindsay for any of your photography needs!

Lindsay Dawn Photography 1
    Lindsay Dawn Photography 2
    Lindsay Dawn Photography 3
    Lindsay Dawn Photography 4
    Lindsay Dawn Photography 5
    Lindsay Dawn Photography 6

Tiffani · Married on 09/15/2018

Lindsay Dawn Photography did not disappoint at all! I fell in love with the pictures from the sneak peak, and can’t wait to see the rest!

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

Lindsay was just amazing! Not only did her photos turn out amazing but she felt like she was part of the wedding party. We had such a great time! I will be contacting her again for other photos down the line.

Lindsay Dawn Photography 7
    Lindsay Dawn Photography 8
    Lindsay Dawn Photography 9
    Lindsay Dawn Photography 10

Jennine · Married on 08/26/2017

Lindsay was absolutely amazing to work with! She is so sweet, and laid back, she truly made our wedding a magical experience. Her photography didn't feel cold, posed, or outdated like some work I have seen through other photographers pictures. Her classic spin on modern photography was PERFECT! I am so happy we found such a wonderful woman, and photographer to capture our special day. I would 100% recommend Lindsay for any type of photography, not just weddings although I highly recommend her for that too! She made our day just perfect!

Carlie · Married on 08/05/2017

Lindsay was AMAZING! She was so sweet and loving towards us the whole day. She was relaxed and calming in a time of stress. She responds very quickly and puts up sneak peeks of photos that my guests' loved. I would 100% recommend Lindsay.

Lindsay Dawn Photography 11
    Lindsay Dawn Photography 12
    Lindsay Dawn Photography 13
    Lindsay Dawn Photography 14

Crystle · Married on 07/15/2017

Lindsay was the best decision I made planning my wedding. She was so helpful and a perfect mix of professional and laid back. Her creativity is absolutely inspiring and I can't wait to share my wedding photos with generations to come.

Emily · Married on 01/21/2017

Lindsay was just amazing! I didn't have a chance to meet up with her before the wedding day but when she arrived she was prepared and knew all the details of the day. I immediately felt comfortable with her and it was great to have her there while getting ready. Once we were at the venue she kept everyone organized for the "posed" pictures we wanted. For the candid shots we just let her do her thing and tell us what she wanted and the pictures were just gorgeous. All of my guests asked me who our photographer was since she did such a great job and blended in like one of the guests. My friend is now using her for her wedding in June 2018 and I cannot wait!