6 Reviews for Lindsay Dawn Photography

Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
6 Lindsay Dawn Photography Reviews

Lindsay Dawn Photography did not disappoint at all! I fell in love with the pictures from the sneak peak, and can’t wait to see the rest!

Profile Picture Tiffani, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lindsay was just amazing! Not only did her photos turn out amazing but she felt like she was part of the wedding party. We had such a great time! I will be contacting her again for other photos down the line.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lindsay was absolutely amazing to work with! She is so sweet, and laid back, she truly made our wedding a magical experience. Her photography didn't feel cold, posed, or outdated like some work I have seen through other photographers pictures. Her classic spin on modern photography was PERFECT! I am so happy we found such a wonderful woman, and photographer to capture our special day. I would 100% recommend Lindsay for any type of photography, not just weddings although I highly recommend her for that too! She made our day just perfect!

Profile Picture Jennine, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Lindsay was AMAZING! She was so sweet and loving towards us the whole day. She was relaxed and calming in a time of stress. She responds very quickly and puts up sneak peeks of photos that my guests' loved. I would 100% recommend Lindsay.

Profile Picture Carlie, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Albums, Proofs

Lindsay was the best decision I made planning my wedding. She was so helpful and a perfect mix of professional and laid back. Her creativity is absolutely inspiring and I can't wait to share my wedding photos with generations to come.

Profile Picture Crystle, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Lindsay was just amazing! I didn't have a chance to meet up with her before the wedding day but when she arrived she was prepared and knew all the details of the day. I immediately felt comfortable with her and it was great to have her there while getting ready. Once we were at the venue she kept everyone organized for the "posed" pictures we wanted. For the candid shots we just let her do her thing and tell us what she wanted and the pictures were just gorgeous. All of my guests asked me who our photographer was since she did such a great job and blended in like one of the guests. My friend is now using her for her wedding in June 2018 and I cannot wait!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints