59 Reviews for Linda Rivard Photography

Prints (2)
Proofs (2)
Albums (1)
59 Linda Rivard Photography Reviews

Linda and her assistant, Shawn (a.k.a. MacGyver), did beyond an incredible job photographing our wedding yesterday. From our very first meeting to the final goodbye at the end of the night, we couldn't have asked for better professionals to capture our day. Linda is commanding in the BEST way and makes sure everything runs smoothly and on time, but is up for a change of plans at the drop of a hat. She's a planner, but knows things can change at a moment's notice, which is so important when it comes to weddings. Shawn was prepared with Shout Wipes when one of the bridesmaids got her dress dirty, scissors when some of the tulle on my dress tore, and Bobby pins when hair was misbehaving. With respect to the photos themselves, they showed us many shots (on their camera screens) after they were taken and they were positively stunning and more than we could have dreamed of!

If you're considering other photographers, stop; no one could ever compare to this duo!

Profile Picture M, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Linda is genuinely amazing!! We were so grateful to have her as our wedding photographer, and only have positive things to say about her. From the engagement photos to the day of, she is very easy-going, and simultaneously kept our huge family on track (and managed to get all the kiddos to smile!). We felt like she was part of our crew, and as a couple that feels a little uncomfortable around the camera, she and her assistant took away any unease. Our family and friends have given us numerous unsolicited compliments about Linda, and if we could do it all over again, we would choose her in a heartbeat. All of our thanks to Linda!!

Profile Picture Emily, 2/3/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

I first met Linda at my sister's wedding two years ago. She was great! She always is so quick to take control of the situation
to ensure that you'll get all of the photos you are hoping for and to stay on your time schedule. So it was a no-brainer for us when it came to selecting our photographer. Having a winter wedding, we were up against the daylight and Linda did a remarkable job creating a plan of attack for us and suggesting seasonal spots for the photos. We are beyond happy with everything she did. She's even thoughtful with non-photo related suggestions. We just love her!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about how much we love Linda!! From our engagement photos to the wedding day, she was so great with us. She rolled with the punches, made sure all of my many requests were met, and made our day run so smoothly. We were so impressed with how she handled the family photos after the ceremony, organizing everyone and keeping things running quickly. She kept us on schedule all day, but still made it feel relaxed and let us have time to enjoy the day. We cannot WAIT to see our photos, but if they are anything like our engagement photos we know we will be blown away. We had our dogs join us for our photos and she did SO well with them, getting them to focus and be calm for the camera and capturing some truly adorable memories. We wish we could have Linda follow us around with her camera every day! Thank you SO much!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Hiring Linda Rivard as our photographer was probably one of the very best decisions we made for our wedding! We wre married in August of 2017. She was extremely kind, helpful, professional. She did our engagement shoot and we were so comfortable with her! We loved how our pictures turned out! She even gave us an extra mini session because she loved an idea we had of doing a shoot on the ice at Steinburg. Linda is extremely responsive and quick to call or text back. She was amazing on the wedding day itself. She really helped keep a timeline going for the day! We had some issues with the venue next door (Lemp Mansion) who were having an outdoor jazz festival next to our outdoor wedding. We changed our ceremony time to accommodate this, but we could still hear it during any time our music was not playing during the reception, which could really cause issues during speeches. Linda went over to Lemp Mansion herself to find out when there would be a break in music so that we could have our toasts and speeches done then! She is a remarkable person, so accommodating and yet so professional. She is amazing! She even helped the boys put their boutonnieres on! And as a plus, she was the most affordable photographer I found with 2 shooters for 8 hours! Her assistant Kim was also wonderful. I cannot recommend Linda Rivard Photography highly enough! My sisters are also looking forward to her shooting their weddings (probably years from now, but they loved her!) and a friend has also set up a portrait session for her daughter with Linda. I really cannot recommend her highly enough!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Linda was one of the best choices my husband and I made while planning. As wedding amateurs Linda walked us through our day with total confidence--just her arriving morning of gave me some relief from my welling anxiety. Linda went above and beyond her job description as she wrangled family members to take group photos and even found us a good location to shoot outside during torrential rain (the record high for St. Louis). She is so friendly that some guests thought we knew her on a personal basis. While I haven't seen all the photos yet, our engagement photos were gorgeous and I can't imagine the wedding photos will be anything but. Her assistant Shawn was also amazing and kept the rowdy groomsmen at bay while taking photos. Every single time we talked to Linda before and during the wedding I was reminded why we chose her- she's relaxed, confident, and does really great work. We absolutely loved having her as part of our day, we could not have made a better choice.

Profile Picture Anastasia, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Linda Rivard is amazing! So glad my husband and I chose her for our wedding. Thrilled with hundreds of amazing photos that we can share with our friends! I'd HIGHLY recommend her to anyone. Affordable and flexible.

Profile Picture User7467877, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Linda was excellent to work with! She is easy going but knows how to take charge of a wedding party! I would highly recommend Linda to anyone, I have had several friends use her for their weddings and continue to use her after they start a family. You can't go wrong with Linda's quality of photos and at such a reasonable price! Plus she gives discounts for references!

Profile Picture Julie, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Linda is absolutely awesome! We loved working with her and the pictures were amazing! She perfectly captured the great moments of our weekend! I highly recommend Linda.....you will love working with her!

Profile Picture Christa , 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Linda was absolutely incredible. Not only was she very responsive and friendly leading up to the wedding, she was so knowledgable and easy to work with that, as a first time bride, I knew I was in great hands. And on the day of the wedding, she was on point. Seriously, she was invaluable. She already had picked out several beautiful locations for our pictures and worked through our lengthy list of photo requests efficiently and in a fun, easy-going manner, keeping us on schedule but still keeping things light and celebratory. During the reception, she got all of the important moments and wasn't afraid to go from taking candids of our guests, to pausing them for a posed picture. We got so many compliments on how friendly she was. And the photos--just breathtaking. My husband, family, and I could not be happier. Linda was just a pleasure to work with from start to finish, and her work speaks for itself. I cannot recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Linda was so great at making us feel comfortable and not too posed for every picture. We wanted more natural and candid pictures and she did the best job! We also had our two dogs in the engagement pics and wedding, and they were captured in every moment. She made the day perfect! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Cathy, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Linda and Shawn photographed my daughter's wedding about a month ago and did her engagement photos before that. What an amazing duo!!! I can't imagine this wedding without both of them. Linda was not only our photographer, but was there to help with boutonnières, organizing, and great ideas for beautiful pictures. Shawn was a terrific photographer and there to fan us, calm us, and fix the bride's dress when a terrible mishap occurred! We found them from a friend who had used Linda and I was told she was wonderful, reasonably priced, and very accommodating. I can't say enough! Other photographers treat you like they are doing you a favor. Linda and Shawn could not do enough for us and we could not be more happy! Thank you both! You were incredible and made this wedding even more special!!

Profile Picture Brenda, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Linda was a great pick for our photographer! We couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out. She was prompt at responding to any emails/texts/phone calls. Also, we got our pictures back in just over two weeks! If you haven't booked a photographer yet I highly suggest giving Linda a call you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/8/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Wonderfully personal, attentive and creative. Captured our day perfectly and was a joy to work with! She has shot weddings for several friends and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her!

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are working with Linda for our wedding and let me just say that after meeting with other photographers she was a breath of fresh air. She is very down to earth, and her style is exactly what we are going for - not overly posed but more candid shots from the event. She is easy to get into contact with, she provides a printed photo as well as a CD with all of your digital images and she was willing to work with us to design a package that met our specific financial goals. Overall there are not enough nice things I can say about her!

Profile Picture User4970386, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Linda was the best photographer we could have imagined using for our wedding and engagement. She was quick to respond to questions and concerns, she is very talented and produces great pictures, and she was both professional and personable. We had two engagement sessions done and we also ordered the guest book using our pictures which was great and something we will cherish. We are so looking forward to seeing our wedding photos! We will definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer in the St. Louis area.

Profile Picture Dan, 10/31/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

I cannot say enough great things about Linda and her assistant Pat. She really got to know us and helped us find what we wanted! After our engagement session I noticed a few things about how my husband and I posed that I didn't like, I mentioned it to Linda and she really listened and helped us avoid those things on our big day. Linda was so flexible as our schedule changed, she helped us work out the whole schedule and made sure we kept it. On our wedding day Linda was on time and on the job. She was so helpful with everything, even helped to button my dress when we were having trouble. I am so glad to have had Linda with us for our wedding!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

So easy to work with and super helpful the day of! She helped to make sure everything was running smoothly and did an amazing job with our pictures. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! We only had her for our wedding but I wish we would've found her sooner for our engagement pictures.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Linda is Fantastic! Our pictures turned out so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I gave her pretty much free rein on locations because I trusted her artistic eye and I could not be more thankful that I did. Additionally, she far exceeded her duties and helped to keep everything and everyone moving smoothly and on time on our wedding day! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Meghan , 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

A big shout out and thank you to Linda & Sean @ Linda Rivard Photography! The first time that we met Linda, we knew that she was going to be easy and fun to work with! Linda is very creative and has a unique sense when it comes to photography! She is very professional and we loved her partner photographer Sean!! Thanks so much for sharing your talents of photography for Nataleigh and Kyle's special day! We are more than pleased with the photos! We couldn't be happier and we were glad that you were able to capture the celebration!

Thanks again!
Jesse & Terri Bauer

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Terri, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Many of my friends had used Linda Rivard for their wedding photos and loved her so much that I knew I wanted to use her as well. I was not disappointed! Linda really listened to what my husband and I were looking for during our wedding day and took it into account throughout the day. She kept us at ease throughout the process, and was always quick to get posed photos done with my father, because she knew he hated getting his picture taken! All the photos show how comfortable she and her 2nd photographer Shawn made us feel. Linda was also a constant source of wedding knowledge (like which finger did I put my engagement ring on during the ceremony) and was so full service that she even helped me bustle my dress! When we got the photos back I was absolutely thrilled with how beautiful they were. I'm so happy that we used Linda to capture our special day. If I had to do it again, I would definitely hire her again!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/3/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our wedding day received an amazing gift in Linda. Her talent and eye for beauty shine through in every photograph. Each memory of our special day is preserved in flawless color or black and white. Almost every photo looks magazine ready! The service you get when you choose Linda Rivard as your photographer is unparalleled. She had so many suggestions for amazing shots and catered to my every desire... Even when I wanted my bridal party to climb a fountain in Forest Park, she coordinated the photo to perfection. We are so thankful for her talent and her appreciation of how important our wedding day was and is to us. I urge all St. Louis area brides to consider Linda as their photographer. She will do everything in her power to achieve your vision of your wedding. Thank you Linda for making us feel so special and for helping us to remember our wedding day with joy for years to come. -Amanda and Christopher Crooks

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing! Would recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture Julie, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Linda was a pleasure to work with. She was very professional and knew how to keep everyone moving in order to make all of our photography locations on time. She was willing to meet all of our picture requests and made the whole experience fun and enjoyable for not only us, but also our wedding party and our guests. And her pictures look great too! We are very happy with her service!

Profile Picture Erik, 11/22/14, 4 Reviews