Lincolnway Flower Shop Reviews

Lincolnway Flower Shop 7
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2019

Great experience

I had a great experience meeting with this vendor - they were extremely quick to respond and able to go back and forth about my vision. I wasn't able to work with them for the wedding as I went in another director but my experience getting information and making up a proposal was great.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful!

Lincolnway was so reasonably priced and our flowers turned out great!! We got all bouquets & boutonnieres for the wedding party and they were beautiful! I had even bought fake flower bouquets on etsy for the ceremony and they weren't that great BUT Anneka let me bring them in and fixed up to look just the way I wanted!! I really had no idea what I wanted for flowers so I gave colors and pictures and let Anneka do her thing. Worth it and would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Lincolnway Flower Shop 8
    Lincolnway Flower Shop 9
    Lincolnway Flower Shop 10
    Lincolnway Flower Shop 11
    Lincolnway Flower Shop 12

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2018

When deciding on flowers for my bouquet, I was all over the place and didn't know what I wanted. I was living 3 hours away from our wedding location and had to consult with Anneka over the phone. Anneka took the time to do a phone consultation and we discussed flowers/colors by emailing pictures back and forth. Anneka was patient as I changed my ideas for our bouquets and floral arrangements. In the end, our flowers were BEAUTIFUL! Anneka provided the option of a sample bouquet a few months prior to the wedding, which we received for our engagement photo shoot. Anneka delivered our flowers promptly to the venue. We are so happy with her work and recommend Lincolnway flower shop to anyone in the area!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Lincolnway Flower Shop 13
    Lincolnway Flower Shop 14

Kerry · Married on 10/08/2017

This flower shop went above and beyond to deliver stunning flowers for my wedding day! I went into the shop and met with them, reviewing color choices and ideas. Then on the day of the wedding they dropped by to let me know they'd set everything up. I was amazed at how beautiful the displays were, not to mention the gorgeous bouquets they designed. The price was very reasonable. If I ever need a florist in the future, these guys are my top choice.

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Lincolnway Flower Shop 15
    Lincolnway Flower Shop 16
    Lincolnway Flower Shop 17
    Lincolnway Flower Shop 18

Danielle · Married on 06/17/2017

Lincolnway Flower Shop did a spectacular job with the flowers for our wedding! It was amazing how they were able to recreate what I was envisioning, and then some. Anneka was easy to work with. She and her staff took care of everything. I am so happy that we choose Lincolnway Flower Shop as our wedding florist!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/20/2017

I went to Lincolnway Flower Shop for my bridal bouquet. Anneka was very helpful and experienced in different styles and what we would need for my vision. I was able to show her pictures of what I liked – and she took them and made them even more beautiful!! They were also delivered right on time with a vase to hold them up! Thank you so much for my absolutely beautiful cascade bouquet! I loved it!!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Anneka and her team did a phenomenal job with my flowers. I could not have asked for better service, professionalism and quality. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Donald · Married on 12/16/2016

We just wanted simple bridal bouquet, throw bouquet and bridesmaid flowers.. Put together a beautiful color themed set of flowers for us at a very affordable price with extremely friendly service.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Lincolnway Flower Shop's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! Congrats to the happy couple!

Kasey · Married on 10/22/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Anneka for our wedding flowers. We live in Miami, FL so there was a lot of email conversations between Anneka and myself. When we were finally able to meet with Anneka in person it was such a relief. She was professional, and so patient. My mother had been growing succulents for my wedding bouquet. Not only did they allow us to use them but Anneka gave my mom tips for getting the succulents ALL THE WAY FROM ORLANDO, FL to York. At the end of the consultation I felt great about the flowers. I was able to get everything I wanted and still fit within budget. When the flowers were delivered on the day of our wedding I was floored! They were more beautiful than I could have imagined.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Erin · Married on 10/15/2016

Anneka did a great job for our wedding flowers. The bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were absolutely gorgeous. The centerpieces looked lovely as well. We received many compliments on the flowers. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Kristina · Married on 09/04/2016

Anneka was absolutely amazing from the start! She worked with me as I changed my mind on wedding colors and suggested different flowers that you don't typically see in a bouquet. I loved her and she made our wedding perfect. She was very quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. A few days before the wedding, her one associate was washing the main glasses I was using for the centerpieces and she had dropped it and it broke. Anneka reached out to me right away to let me know and she replaced it, repainted it, and redid the twine. I didn't have to worry about a thing because she went ABOVE AND BEYOND to fix it. I can't thank her enough for making my wedding vision a reality with her beautiful flowers.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Spenser · Married on 06/10/2016

I had a lovely experience with Lincolnway Flower Shop. I was initially referred by our venue, Heritage Hills Golf Resort who listed Lincolnway as a preferred vendor. Flowers were an important detail for me on my wedding day. I appreciated the staffs ability to grasp my theme and work within my budget. I can also say she was extremely patient with me when it came to making a decision. On my wedding day, the staff brought our bouqets on time as requested, and I was so impressed with the arrangement. The flowers were stunning, full, and looked perfectly with our wedding colors. I highly recommend Lincolnway Flower Shop!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/26/2015

All I needed was flowers for the aisle and centerpieces and 2 roses for our moms during the ceremony. I never got to see them until our wedding began and they were exactly was I imagined! Absolutely perfect! My experience with them was great.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Anneka is an artist and created the most beautiful bridal bouquet for my daughter, she used lace from my wedding dress, a broach and gorgeous pink and white flowers. The moment I saw the bouquet I cried. Her creation surpassed our dreams. From the Arbor to the center pieces the flower arrangements added a special touch for my daughter and son-in law. Thank you for making this once in a lifetime event extra special!
    With Appreciation,
    Wendy Miller

Sent on 10/03/2015

Annika and Lincolnway were a dream to work with. Flowers were very important to me for my wedding and she made bouquets and boutineers for my bridal party that blew me away. Even though I wanted soft romantic spring type flowers in August, she went above and beyond and found me peonies all the way from Holland to make my flowers truly one of a kind. And the peonies were reasonably priced too. She was very respectful and helpful to stay within our budget. Communication was always clear and with a prompt response. And when we decided to add two large arrangements the week before the wedding, she was very flexible and made it happen with no trouble at all. She was professional throughout the entire process and I would recommend her to everyone looking for flowers in the York PA area.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Anneka is absolutely fabulous to work with!! I could not have been more happy with the planning process, the pricing, the flower arrangements, and the execution by her and her staff on our wedding day. Lincolnway Flower Shop is a top notch vendor and I definitely recommend using them for your wedding or any other event.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Lincolnway Flower Shop's reply:

You were so organized and easy to work with even with the mailings etc....!!! Came together perfectly!

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2015

Absolutely excellent in every way! I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/16/2015

latricia · Married on 07/17/2015

Let me just sa Anekka went above and beyond to create my vision and is also affordable. I had been to 3 other florists and she got me more than the others. I was going for a eclectic look all my vases were different and she created unique arrangements and still tied in the main flowers. I just can't begin to share the way I felt when I saw my boquet too, it had truly exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much for a terrific job!

Sent on 08/01/2015

Lincolnway Flower Shop's reply:

So many thanks to Latricia for allowing us to just go with it and be creative on her awesome unique vases and containers... Mixing crystal glass, silver and milkglass is very cool ! Always great to be able to just have fun with things like that !!!!
    Thanks and Congrats !!!

Michelle · Married on 07/11/2015

Lincolnway Flower Shop has customers for life! Aneeka has a true talent to take a vision in your head (even when you truly can’t describe that vision or fully see it yourself) and make into a beautiful reality. The flowers for our July 2015 added the perfect romantic and elegant touch that my now husband and I wanted. From the flowers on our arbor, to the beautiful flower girl headband, the flowers were absolutely beautiful and perfect. My bouquet made me cry when I saw it, the bridesmaids loved the beauty and simplicity of their flowers, and everyone was speechless over how our cake and ceremony site were decorated. The best part is….we didn’t have to break the budget to get such amazing results! Aneeka was very helpful when working within a budget with suggesting flowers that would deliver the same look yet at a lower cost. Looking at the flowers you would have thought we spent entirely more than what we did). I truly can’t get over how Lincolnway Flower Shop made a jumbled vision in my head come to life in such a stunning way. Would highly recommend working with this laid back, easy going, talented shop!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Lincolnway Flower Shop's reply:

So great working with you both! And I so much enjoyed the input from the "now" husband! That doesn't happen to often but when it does....the men have amazing input!

Laura · Married on 06/20/2015

Lincolnway Florist provided the flowers for our wedding and we were so pleased with everything they did for us! Anneka and her team were easy to work with and helped us decide on exactly what we wanted for all of the flowers. She was able to understand the vision that I had for the flowers and the wedding and created beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and other floral arrangements. She was available to help with questions
    and had the flowers to the venue right on time the day of the ceremony. The flowers stayed fresh for days after the wedding and we were able to share them with others. We would definitely recommend Lincolnway without hesitation!

Sent on 07/19/2015
  • User5203031 · 2+ years ago

Anneka and Lincolnway Flower shop was great for our wedding. She was very thorough and precise with all our flower arrangements for our wedding day. She did all the arrangements just how we had talked about. She offered great suggestions for better options and even pricing as well.

Anneka was very patient with me and would always respond to any questions I had regarding arrangements, colors, vases, etc. I can't get over our beautiful our flowers were for our wedding! I would recommend Lincolnway Flower shop to anyone for any florist needs.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/30/2015

Anneka was very kind and informative. She knows her flowers well and she also gave great suggestions because of how indecisive I am. She was on time for the wedding pictures and wished me luck! She really cares of her brides and takes pride in her work. It shows!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Amber · Married on 05/01/2015

Anneka and her husband, owners of Lincolnway Flower Shop, did an exquisite job on the flowers for our recent wedding at Heritage Hills. I'm no expert on flowers, but Anneka took my vision and pulled it off beyond my expectations! The ballroom was so beautiful I almost cried when the doors opened and I started to walk down the isle. The center pieces and alter arrangements flowers were HUGE and pulled my colors (blue and silver) together beautifully! We had one issue with being short 1 boutonniere for the groomsmen but they had one made and brought it to the venue within 5 minutes! Amazing! Anneka is friendly, professional, and truly is an expert in flowers. Our guests are still talking about our center pieces! You won't be disappointed if you choose Lincolnway as your wedding florist!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Emily · Married on 10/11/2014

Anneka was very helpful with choosing flowers for our wedding. They did a great job the day of the event. Everyone commented on how great the arrangements looked.

Sent on 11/03/2014