Limousines, Inc. Reviews

1,249 | Upper Marlboro, MD

1,249 Reviews for Limousines, Inc.

Ellen · Married on 09/03/2017

Greg was our driver for both our Saturday rehearsal and Sunday wedding. He was wonderful, very pleasant and professional. He was on time and very accomodating on all the round trips and side trips we requested.
    Would definely use them again and highly recommend them to anyone needing shuttle or limo services.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Matt · Married on 09/03/2017

Great job. All the drivers were courteous and on time/in the places they needed to be.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Casey · Married on 09/03/2017

Very responsive and helpful in deciding on what the best transportation would be for us. We had a variety of types of transportation and times of pick-up and drop-off. They were on time and accommodating to every need we had. They worked with us to give us the best price for what we needed and make decisions on each type of transportation. Very nice to work with and easy to book and very responsive of with changes and questions.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2017

They totally deserve all their great reviews -- I'm so happy I went with them!!! Elissa Hobbs, who I messaged with through WW, was super helpful in answering my million questions, and then super accommodating in making all my million changes. And our driver (whose name I *think* was Gregory, but I waited too long to write my review and forgot... :-/ ) was excellent too! We had him for both the rehearsal and the actual wedding, and he was the best. Not only was he a very capable driver and all-around nice person, he went above and beyond, helping us schlep stuff, even making a trip to the train station for one of our guests who had an early train. Can't say enough good things about Limos Inc!

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • F

Florence · Married on 09/02/2017

So happy that you all were able to be a part my husband and I wedding.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2017

Highly recommend limousines inc....and the limo bus especially for rainy wedding days....easy to get bride in and out .....great experience!!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Crystal · Married on 08/23/2017

We used the service for a staff outing and had a great time! They were able to accommodate or date and time with no issues and our driver made sure we were comfortable.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Doris · Married on 08/19/2017

Patercia was very professional. Really enjoyed the service. I would highly recommend the service to my friends.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Samuel · Married on 08/09/2017

I've used them twice so far and have no complaints - both drivers (Geraldine and Walter, on both occasions) were very professional and accommodating. Elissa has been very helpful from day one regarding the bookings of my reservations. Would use them again in the future.

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our company. I will be sure to let both of your chauffeurs know that you were pleased with their service.

Stephanie · event on: 08/05/2017

They were very professional and booking a bus was very easy. Our driver, Martin was very understanding and willing to work with us for bathroom breaks along the way.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Anna · Married on 08/05/2017

Elissa was such a pleasure to work with. She made sure that me wedding day went off with no problems. Everyone got there in time and in one piece. Great company.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Anne · Married on 07/29/2017

Wonderful experience working with Limos Inc.
    For our wedding! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Deborah · Married on 07/29/2017

Limousines Inc. was very accommodating and the driver was most polite.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Bradley · Married on 07/29/2017

Elissa went out of her way to coordinate the not only the van I rented from Limousines Inc. but also the larger bus rented from another company to make certain all our transportation needs were met...appreciate it. Brad Edwards

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

Our clients deserve only the best. :) Thank you Mr. Edwards for sharing your kind words of our services.

Antonio · Married on 07/29/2017

I used Limousines Inc. for my wife's birthday. Elissia was very accommodating and easy to work with. The driver was not only on time but 15 mins early. Limo was in great condition. If I could change one thing it would be the sound system. The sound wasn't great and wasn't that user friendly. Overall it was a great experience and will definitely use again.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2017

Great service! Super easy to work with and answered all my questions. Our driver was amazing and made sure we all got back to our hotels with no issues! Definitely hire them for any event!!!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Ryan · Married on 07/16/2017

Great experience for my wife. Arrived way ahead of schedule and driver was very polite.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Jerry · Married on 07/15/2017

Great service, very easy to set up and the driver was 45 minutes early and was awesome!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Ms. · event on: 07/09/2017

A 50th Surprise Birthday Celebration!

Limousines, Inc., did not disappoint. From the initial inquiry, to the first phone call, to follow-up emails and conference calls, before, during and after the event.

Elissa made me feel as if it she was planning her own function, that is how much care went into the planning process. No request was too small and I had plenty of requests.

The bus and bathroom were VERY clean and comfortable. Lenny, our driver, was EXCEPTIONAL! He provided us with a selection of movies and plenty of OLD SKOOL tunes that kept us in a state of relaxation as we traveled to Richmond, VA.

Looking for a charter bus service, well look no further, Limousines, Inc. will not disappoint.

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for reviewing your service with us using the 55-person motor coach bus. I will certainly share your kind words with your driver, Lenny.

Anne-Marie · Married on 06/24/2017

Elissa from Limousines, Inc. was great. She was very responsive throughout our entire booking process and was quick to answer any questions I had. My only comment was that our driver was about a half hour late from picking us up from the hotel to the first look venue due to traffic (groom/groomsmen were supposed to be picked up first, then he'd come back for myself and my bridesmaids). Luckily, my now husband and his groomsmen ended up just taking ubers and we took the limobus to avoid any further delays and stick to our timeline. Aside from that, everything else was great. Our driver was able to navigate and wait for us at the monuments we were taking pictures at and he was very friendly. Overall satisfied with their service :)

Sent on 07/06/2017

Malisa · Married on 06/24/2017

These guys were friendly, professional, and so easy to work with. I had a change I wanted to make to my booking and it was done without a problem at all. I had a wonderful experience using them to transport my wedding party from point A to B, we all loved the clean and sleek interior as well as the patient and kind driver. Overall I would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Roxanne · Married on 06/24/2017

This service was used for a bridal shower for my daughter. The office staff was very accommodating over the phone. I had several changes as we planned this months in advance and they couldn't of been nicer. The girls absolutely loved the driver. They visited several wine vineyards while he waited patiently then drove them back to their hotel in Baltimore. I would definitely use this service again.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Brian · Married on 06/24/2017

Great company to work with, the bus was clean, on time and the driver was very professional.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Roger · event on: 06/23/2017

Everything about Limousines, Inc was great. Courteous, responsive and professional in all respects and the lowest rate of any we priced. Our driver, Daryl, was completely amazing. He responded to our every request and provided an amazing unplanned drive through the D.C. monuments at night. If we rent again it will definitely be Limousines, Inc and we will certainly ask for Daryl.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Brandi · event on: 06/17/2017

Wonderful and professional service. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/13/2017