Limousines, Inc. Reviews

1,250 | Upper Marlboro, MD

1,250 Reviews for Limousines, Inc.

Paulina · event on: 11/26/2016

I used Limos Inc for my Birthday to take 15 of my friends and I to Power plant live in Baltimore MD. From the moment I called Elissa helped me every step of the way with my booking process. She was very prompt in her emails back and forth with me and made getting the contract together a painless process. The night of my birthday could not have gone smoother, our drive Marvin was fantastic he was early, professional and very accommodating! I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs transportation for any event. We took the party bus which was beautiful and clean! Great company and awesome employees!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Joanne · Married on 11/26/2016

Great service, friendly and professional drivers.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Tanya · Married on 11/19/2016

Words can not express how wonderful the service was. The driver was early, very polite and accommodating, and a total GEM. We got the Benz van and it was THE BEST! My only complaint was that there wasn't a AUX cord to play music but not such a biggie to remove a star. This is my second time using Limousine Inc and couldn't have been happier. I will be a lifetime user of Limousine Inc for my transportation needs for sure!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your compliments of our services for your wedding day! The Mercedes Sprinter Limo Party Bus that you reserved actually has Bluetooth capabilities so our clients do not have to fuss with aux cords to play their music. Next time, simply ask the chauffeur to assist you as we know that every entertainment system operates differently. We look forward to the next celebration you plan with us and CONGRATULATIONS!

taryn · Married on 11/12/2016

Limousines, Inc. was great to work with for transportation to and from our rehearsal dinner. They were early for pickup/drop-off and provided us with great service. I would definitely recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Shameika · Married on 11/11/2016

Loved this company. Hired them for our wedding day and they were awesome. They picked the groomesmen and the bridesmaids up from the hotel (separately of course) and transported everyone to the venue. They were early for pick up, which was awesome because we didn't have to worry about being late. But they didn't force us to leave early because they arrived early. Elissa was amazing as well. She made sure everything was set for the day of and even called me the day of to confirm everything. They definitely have an awesome person working for them. There are not enough good things I could say about her.
    I'm so upset because I cannot remember the name of the driver who picked us up but he was so professional, well mannered , and courteous. Darryl was the driver who picked us up in the evening and he was a sweetheart as well. He helped me and my husband get all of our belongings into the hotel. He also arrived a little early and was very patient. I couldn't have been happier with the service we received. The limousine was gorgeous as well! Very clean and we also received non alcoholic champagne during the ride! We loved it! Don't hesitate to hire them for great service on your already crazy wedding day.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Shameika for your positive feedback on our services and I will share these kind words with both of your chauffeurs, Walter and Darrell. We wish you all the best and hope to celebrate with you again soon!

Katherine · Married on 11/09/2016

They're excellent, responsive, came highly recommended from a fantastic wedding planner, Cheers Darlings Events (http://www.cheersdarlingevents.com) and dealt with a very last minute addition of two hours worth of travel time.

Sent on 08/14/2016

PV · Married on 11/07/2016

I use this limousine service because it consistently offers superb service. Darrell is the epitome of professionalism,
    that is why we continue to return to limousines, Inc.

Brittany · Married on 11/05/2016

We used Limo's Inc. for our wedding transportation and could not have been happier with their service. Both drivers were fantastic and stuck to our schedule perfectly. We were so thankful to have experienced, friendly drivers. Hands down best transportation company in the DMV!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Tarahn · Married on 10/30/2016

Elissa was a pleasure to work with and made sure everything was all set for our wedding. Carlos (our driver) was awesome. He was so professional and made it a smooth ride on back country roads. I would definitely recommend them and will be using them again for any shuttles!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Tanya · Married on 10/30/2016

Limousine Inc is a fantastic company! The service was wonderful!. They were on early for our pickup and our driver helped to make the conclusion of our wedding great!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Lynn · Married on 10/29/2016

My only negative comment was there was a woman with a walker who wanted to be let off at her hotel at a more accessible
    entrance and she said her driver would not do that for her. I was not there so I do not know exactly how this transpired, but the woman was quite upset.

M · Married on 10/29/2016

What great service! We use Limousines, Inc for anytime we need group transportation. They are wonderful to work with!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Camila · Married on 10/29/2016

We had a bacherolette party an rented the party bus to drive us around. Booking was easy and I had all mu questions answered very quickly. Our driver was very nice and extremely flexible, the bus was in great shape and very clean. We were all very satisfied with the service overall.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Betite · Married on 10/23/2016

The company will work with no matter where your wedding venue is....our's was in Rising Sun Md about 2 hours north.

Sent on 11/09/2016

K · Married on 10/22/2016

Limousines Inc was on time and very professional. Elissa was courteous and patient even when I changed the route. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/08/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/21/2016

Limousines Inc. was absolutely wonderful to work with for transportation for guests for our daughter's wedding. They were quick to respond, and it was such a pleasure to work with Elissa. Their estimate was provided in a timely manner and was accurate and all inclusive, which was appreciated. When I needed to add extra time to the contract, it was done easily and reasonably. Their buses were clean and their drivers very nice and pleasant, and the trips were fun. I am happy to recommend their services-I would work with them again anytime. We were very pleased with Limousines Inc and highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/15/2016

Elissa in the office was fantastic to work with up to our big day ! The day of drivers (stretch limo and shuttle bus) were fabulous :) they countinously checked in to make sure we all were good before leaving at the end of our 3 hour stretch limo contract and we're super accommodating ! I highly recommend Limosines Inc. !!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Ellen · Married on 10/15/2016

Limousines, Inc is fabulous and we highly recommend this company for your Wedding, or any affair. Elissa is amazing in her professionalism and kindness and will tailor your needs to whatever is necessary. Your phone calls, and emails are returned immediately. We utilized 2 limos for the Bridal party, and 2- 55 passenger Charter Buses, and all worked to 100% perfection. The drivers are courteous and very safe, and all the vehicles are in beautiful condition, and sparkling clean. Our guests just raved about how they were thrilled they did not need to worry about transportation. The pricing is amazing with gratuity included. This is such a vital part of the wedding and Elissa will help you with every detail and up until the day, you can change your itinerary, or add extra stops ,they will do anything and everything possible for you.

Sent on 04/16/2013

Charles · Married on 10/15/2016

Great Service all the way around.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Brandon · Married on 10/15/2016

Limos, Inc. did a fantastic job before and during our wedding day. When we originally reached out to them, we received a prompt, friendly response and quote. The reviews we read before booking them truly made our decision for us. Then, before the wedding got here, Elissa called to confirm all the details and made sure to cover any and all of our concerns. She was incredibly friendly and reached out a number of times, wishing us a happy day and life together. Then came James, our chauffeur for the evening. As we left through our tunnel of sparklers, family, and friends, we was right there at the end waiting for us with a red carpet, open door, and a smile. He had apparently helped our family load bags before we got out there, but also helped my beautiful bride and myself into the limo. He was very friendly the whole ride, chatting with us and letting us play some music and just relax. Then when we got to our hotel, he went in to check and make sure we were all set to check in, and then rolled out the red carpet, put all our bags on the cart, and made sure we got inside ok before he left. From start to finish, the team did a fantastic job and we could not recommend them more! Thanks James and Elissa!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Tiffany · Married on 10/15/2016

BEST PEACE OF MIND EVER. Our wedding transportation went without a hitch - drivers were on time and wonderful, just so so wonderful. The vehicles were new, clean and just really well maintained. We spoke on the phone several times and exchanged emails with Elissa who did everything she could to get us the best rates and match competitors. We had a competing company that was just a little bit cheaper, but the customer service that Elissa delivered just made us more confident and worth the extra few dollars we spent, no question about it. She did do her best to match the competitors offerings and for that we are very thankful. She welcomed us to their site to check out the vehicles in person before finalizing booking and we loved everything so much that we ended up booking 3 limos and 1 28-person shuttlebus that were all well kept, on time, and the drivers were phenomenal. They waited for us when we weren't ready, were so well spoken and rolled out red carpets for us, and it was just such a lovely lovely experience to work with such service-oriented people. This was everything we could have hoped for in a wedding transportation vendor.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Carina · Married on 10/15/2016

If you like friendly, prompt and people who keep their word this is the place for you. I contacted them on a Friday evening and they were gone for the day but Elissa still answered my call and held a party bus for me until Monday and promised she would not let anyone else book it and she kept her word. The customer service was impeccable the driver was awesome they called me and checked and double checked to make sure we were on the same page, she even advised us of places the bus would tour in D.C. I really appreciated the level of service and integrity everyone showed down to the person that showed us the bus was very professional friendly and helpful. I will use them again and recommend them to anyone as well.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Carol · Married on 10/15/2016

Limousines,Inc were very easy to work with. They helped us decide which vehicle would work best for our wedding.The driver was very courteous and timely. We highly recommend Limousines, Inc.!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Drew · Married on 10/15/2016

Very responsive driver and an excellent value compared to price paid. Would definitely use for any future limousine needs.

Sent on 11/15/2016

colleen · Married on 10/09/2016

Absolutely amazing experience fro start to finish. Booking the service was a breeze with Elissa. It's been a while since I needed these services so she was extremely helpful! Then it was red carpet service the moment Darrel arrived. We were celebrating a friends book release and Darrell was the best! Would highly recommend this company!