Limousines, Inc. Reviews

1,217 | Upper Marlboro, MD

1,217 Reviews for Limousines, Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Limousines, Inc. 5
Limousines, Inc. 6
Limousines, Inc. 7
  • User6518944 ·

Polite, quick and stress free as well as professional.

tippivan · Getting married on 05/16/2020

The driver is very polite and professional, the service is outstanding, I would recommend Mike to EVERYONE!

Lillian · Getting married on 10/05/2019

It's truly been a pleasure and easy to do business with Elissa Hobbs at Limousines, Inc. for the past several years. Our chauffeur, Ade, was fantastic (as always) and we will continue to request him for future trips. I really appreciate your generosity in giving us another opportunity in making the experience an unforgettable one!! Again, THANK YOU!!”

• Emily

Emily · Getting married on 09/24/2019

We used Limousines, Inc. for our after-party. Elissa was great to work with. Our driver was extremely friendly and provided great customer service. Would highly recommend their services.

Rob Smith · Married on 12/03/2018

service job

Write at least 30 characters about your experience. Include any details that will help other couples make their hiring decision.

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Service!

We recently used this company for our wedding shuttle. Leading up to the event, they were so sweet and accommodating and helped us plan all the trips back and forth. The shuttle arrived on time and drove us safely to our venue. Throughout the night, they even offered an additional trip to guests wanting to return early, and still arrived back at the venue on time to pick us up after the wedding. They're great to work with!

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent customer service!

Words cannot describe how helpful Elissa and her team were. She was so responsive and accommodated my many requests and changes throughout the planning process. She made the entire thing stress-free. All of the transportation was beautiful and on-time. The drivers were very nice and patient. Highly recommend.

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing phone experience, very kind and great follow-up to confirm reservation.
    Driver was funny, kind and great at driving! Absolutely loved having him tour us through Virginia Wineries.

Gary · Married on 10/02/2018

Excellent service and night! Thank you Limo's Inc!

Allison · Married on 09/22/2018

Our experience was amazing!! The driver was so accommodating and so polite! The bus itself was beautiful! so clean and professional looking!! Elissa was an amazing coordinator and was so responsive to any and all questions and changes we had! I highly recommend Limos Inc!!

• Meredith

Meredith · Married on 09/22/2018

My experience with Limousine Inc was excellent from start to finish. The booking process was very easy and the booking agent was very responsive and quick to answer any questions that I had. The cars that I booked were clean and the drivers were professional. I would highly recommend them for any of your transportation needs!

Ashley Vlietee · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding transportation for our guests

Limousine inc. was great to work with. Everything was very organized and professional when dealing with them and they did a great job at our wedding. We would absolutely use them again.

Tennille L. Blackwell · Married on 09/22/2018

Tennille Blackwell

Thank you for providing my family with exceptional service. We will definitely be using your services in the near future.

Paul · Married on 09/21/2018

Limousines, Inc. was top notch! For my daughter's wedding, they provided multiple trips from our Annapolis hotel to the wedding venue for the wedding party and then guests. The vehicle was great. The driver was very professional and quite customer oriented. I would use them again in a heartbeat if I had a need and can highly recommend them.

• F

Fredy · Married on 09/21/2018

Great experience! Very flexible and always willing to adjust to our schedule! Would definitely recommend again!

Heather · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing service, great people, & they made my special night even better! My night (an outdoor event) was potentially threatened by bad weather and they were accommodating and friendly regarding my concerns. You will not regret using then!

Sujey · Married on 09/15/2018

Every transaction between me and this company was smooth, simple and easy. The driver showed up early and was very respectful. She roll out the red carpet for me and helped me get in the limo smoothly despite my challenging dress and Cathedral veil. My driver was so amazing helpful, polite and she made our traveling from venue to venue so easy. I will highly recommend this company to anyone in the area!

Cassandra · Married on 09/02/2018

We hired Limos Inc for our wedding at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club in September. They picked up guests from three different hotels and brought them to the venue, and took guests to our after party at the Jetty afterward, as well as back to hotels. Our drivers were friendly and punctual. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Melanie · Married on 09/01/2018

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Easy, Convenient, Reliable, Fun, Clean, and most importantly ON TIME! We will definitely use this company again for any and all events in the future! :)

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2018

Limousines, Inc was absolutely incredible to work with! Elissa was super responsive and helped us adjust the schedule at the last minute. Our driver even showed up 30 minutes early to ensure that we got where we need to go on time! I would recommend this company to everyone!

Ben · Married on 08/19/2018

Our driver was amazing, very professional and showed up right on time! The limo was very clean and looked great! I definitely it to everyone!

Nihar · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent service. Very professional.

Lotta · Married on 08/18/2018

We worked with Elissa to arrange for transport for our wedding guests and she couldn’t ha e been more helpful! Everything worked out perfectly and the drivers and vans were first class! Would definitely work with them again.

debra · Married on 08/18/2018

Limousines, Inc was simply the best! Best value for price as well. They provided me with the name and phone number of the driver the day before our wedding, the driver called 10 minutes before his arrival and was early. Everything was just perfect!!