Limousines, Inc. Reviews

1,246 | Upper Marlboro, MD

1,246 Reviews for Limousines, Inc.

Limousines, Inc. 1
Limousines, Inc. 2
Limousines, Inc. 3
Limousines, Inc. 4
Limousines, Inc. 5
  • User6518944

Polite, quick and stress free as well as professional.

Sent on 03/24/2016
  • Tom

Tom Barnaba · Getting married on 03/12/2021

Very Professional

Rented a 56 passenger motor coach and a limo for a wedding. Elissa is client driven and very responsive. The drivers, Larry McCormick and Walter Jenkins arrived well in advance and were excellent. I called to change a location and pick-up time and always spoke directly to Elissa. The price point, in my opinion, was on target as well. Do yourself a favor on your big day, book this company and leave your worries behind.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Margie Chase · Getting married on 06/04/2020

I highly recommend this company

I wanted a limo to take my best friend out to celebrate her life as she's been diagnosed with cancer and was told that she has less than 6 months to live. Because of her condition I was nervous to sign the contract until the day before the event. Limousines, Inc. was absolute amazing to work with; they were so flexible and even offered to roll out the red carpet for my friend (weather permitting which it was a great night). The driver was very friendly, professional and helpful. I would highly recommend Limousines, Inc.

Limousines, Inc. 6
    Limousines, Inc. 7
    Limousines, Inc. 8
    Sent on 04/18/2019

tippivan · Getting married on 05/16/2020

The driver is very polite and professional, the service is outstanding, I would recommend Mike to EVERYONE!

Sent on 03/12/2017
  • Lola

Lola Ajilore · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Easy Service

Elisa was my main point of contact. She was lovely and made the limousine renting process very easy.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Adam

Allison Schachter · Married on 11/10/2019

On Time and Easy To Work With

Elissa and the team at Limousines, Inc. were affordable, easy to work with, and on-time. We were able to quickly get a quote, and they let us adjust the timing as our timeline changed during the planning process, up to 24 hours prior!

On the day of the wedding, the bus we originally requested broke down (before it got to us), but they quickly sent us a party bus instead that still arrived on time!

We recommend Limousines, Inc.

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Janita

Janita · Married on 11/02/2019

Would use Limousines, Inc. again and again

We had such a wonderful experience with Limousines, Inc. from booking to finish. And Elissa is always so kind to answer alllll of the many questions I had. Professional, responsive and their fleet is up to date and nice!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

We were honored to be a part of your wedding day, Janita! You and Jose were amazing clients and I appreciate you leaving this positive review for us. We wish you all the best in your marriage and hope to celebrate another special occasion with you soon!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/26/2019

Elissa was amazing to work with!

With our wedding being on a busy weekend (Navy Homecoming) in Annapolis, and the venue being 30 minutes away, we needed a company that could keep it as stress free as possible.

Elissa was amazing to work with. Super responsive and extremely flexible. I made a mistake literally the day before the wedding, and thought I had specified for the buses to drop all guests off at the after party in Annapolis, and Elissa and her crew made what could of been a very stressful situation super easy. She was able to add on just a little extra time the day before to make everything run smoothly!
    Lots of logistics I feel like went into the transportation for our particular wedding venue location and our hotel block, and Elissa could not have been more knowledgeable and helpful!
    Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Karen · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful!

We had a 14 seater limo for our transportation to the ceremony and the reception, and we had a 28 seater shuttle for all the guests transportation. The driver of the shuttle made multiple round trips to accommodate all of the guests in attendance and always had a smile on! The driver of our limo was wonderful, great customer service, had a red carpet for my husband and I to walk in and out on, and assisted me in and out every time. We felt very taken care of and appreciated this company!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

I'm so happy that we were able to make your wedding day run smoothly and get your guests and your wedding party to where they needed to be on time. Best wishes for a bright future!

Leslie · Married on 10/09/2019

Text Book Perfect

Good morning Elissa!
    I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for all of your time, effort and expertise in making the shuttle service work so well for our wedding. In short, it was textbook perfect! Rorg was personable and polite, on time (early) and very courteous. I also thank you so much for allowing us to have the shuttles pick up and drop off by the Inn Office. It was a huge help to our guests and I wanted to let you know how much I appreciated your flexibility.
    Thank you again for everything. You made our wedding experience wonderful!
    Kind regards - Leslie

Sent on 09/04/2019

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

I'm so happy to hear that everything went off without a hitch. It takes a lot of coordination among a very talented team of vendors and we were honored to be apart of this team for your daughter's big day. Congratulations!

Lillian · Married on 10/05/2019

It's truly been a pleasure and easy to do business with Elissa Hobbs at Limousines, Inc. for the past several years. Our chauffeur, Ade, was fantastic (as always) and we will continue to request him for future trips. I really appreciate your generosity in giving us another opportunity in making the experience an unforgettable one!! Again, THANK YOU!!”

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/24/2019

We used Limousines, Inc. for our after-party. Elissa was great to work with. Our driver was extremely friendly and provided great customer service. Would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Alexandra · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful Service

Our driver was great. He was punctual and patient as we rushed around a little late. We booked them for 3 hours but didnt need the whole time slot. The driver offered to stay for the full time just for photo and video so we could have the perfect shot of me getting out of the limo. He was so courteous and professional. It really helped alleviate stress knowing he had everything covered for the limo.

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Deborah

Deborah J. Johnson · Married on 09/11/2019

First impression, outstanding!

I reserved the 28 passenger shuttle as transportation for my pastor's birthday. Greg , our driver, was very professional, showed up on time and was such a gentleman assisting the ladies aboard the shuttle. The shuttle was very clean, smelled fresh and comfortable. We arrived to the Odyssey in plenty of time. He kept in touch letting me know where he would be when we docked.
    Everyone loved the idea of traveling into D.C. and not worry about parking or paying for parking. There were tons of compliments for Greg, and the shuttle.
    I must say that Elissa was a jewel in assisting for pick up and return. Professional and treated me like a friend instead of a stranger. I will definitely use this service again- the cost is very affordable and the staff personable.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2019

Highly Recommend

We are glad we booked our "getaway car" with Limousine Inc. Ours questions were answered with great response time. When our lino got a flat tire on the way to pick us up they immediately send a back up party bus to pick us up. We are thankful for their professionalism.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Jessica - Nothing like getting an awesome upgrade at no-cost to you on your wedding day! I'm glad you were impressed. Congratulations!
  • Andrew

Andrew Johnson · Married on 08/31/2019

Incredible Service for Our Wedding

Our special day went off without a hitch thanks to their great service, professionalism, and overall organization. We had a number of logistical requests and challenges to coordinate our 180+ guests and multiple locations, and Limousines Inc. had no problem executing every single one. They were also extremely patient at the end of the night as guests made their way to the buses at the end of the night. Lastly, we decided that we wanted a private car at the end of the night just day before the wedding, and Limousines Inc. jumped right into action and helped make that request come true!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Kara

Kara Klem · Married on 07/13/2019

Responsive, Professional Company!

I wanted a bus to take our wedding guests from the two hotels to the church where our wedding and reception was, and then back to the hotels at the end of the night. This company was very responsive, and the driver did a GREAT job. He was very friendly, flexible and responsive. I thought the price was reasonable, just under $1000 including tip. Our guests loved having a DD and I am so happy we provided this for them. This company was very easy to work with and professional. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Aj Horner

Aj Horner · Married on 07/09/2019

Birthday Celebration

Awesome company! I used this company for my birthday celebration and they did not disappoint.
    I will definitely use this limousine company again. Odell, our chauffeur, was truly professional.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

We appreciate your positive feedback about our services and your chauffeur, O'Dell. We hope to celebrate your next night out with you again soon!
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent Service!

Limousines, Inc. did an excellent job providing a great service from beginning to end. Elissa was very responsive and wonderful with timely communication. The party bus we used for our wedding was wonderful, very comfortable, was well stocked and had a very nice driver. The party bus showed up on time and we were very pleased! I highly recommend Limousines, Inc and I'm personally grateful to Elissa for providing such great service!!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Katelyn · Married on 05/10/2019

Shuttle to and from Baltimore Museum of Industry

This company was fantastic. Super responsive with any questions I had and VERY good with pricing! I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Allen · Married on 04/06/2019

Great transportation service

We used Limousine, Inc. for our wedding party and had a blast! We rented a 24 seat party bus style and it worked great to seating the wedding party, photographer, videographer etc. They provided cups and ice. The driver was very flexible when we had to change transportation plans due to traffic and he knew the DC area better than us!

Limousines, Inc. 9
    Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 03/16/2019

Flexible, Responsive, and Helpful!

I had a great experience working with Limousines, Inc. Despite my ceremony location being extremely difficult, the team at Limousines, Inc. was so helpful and made sure everything ran smoothly. Elissa was very responsive and helped me adjust plans when necessary. Their prices are very reasonable and I couldn't have been happier with their services. Highly recommend Limousines Inc. for your wedding!

Limousines, Inc. 10
    Sent on 04/12/2019

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

It was an absolute joy to work with you for your wedding day. Thank you for sharing the photo of your wedding party inside our Executive Shuttle Bus. Congrats!
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent Service

We had James as our driver and he was very punctual, professional, and fun to have as a driver.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

We are honored to have been part of your special day. James receives a lot of requests because he treats our clients with the utmost courtesy. We hope to celebrate with you again soon!
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 01/26/2019

Elissa is the best!

Coordinating transportation was starting to stress us out because we had so many out of town guests and so many unknown variables (like who would actually be staying at the hotel vs. not). Elissa was a lifesaver in term of all of our coordinating needs. She was kind, competent, thoughtful, and responsive. She helped me to manage multiple limo services and a shuttle service. She was sure to get me everything I would need before the day of so that I could hand off all transportation coordinating to point people for my wedding. We loved the quality of the vehicles, the kindness/promptness in service from the drivers, and the value for what we got. We didn't want a single person having to worry about how they were going to get somewhere and Limos, Inc. made sure that happened. We would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Heidi - It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for trusting us to handle your wedding day transportation.

Rob Smith · Married on 12/03/2018

service job

Write at least 30 characters about your experience. Include any details that will help other couples make their hiring decision.

Sent on 12/07/2018