Limousines, Inc. Reviews

1,232 | Upper Marlboro, MD

1,232 Reviews for Limousines, Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Limousines, Inc. 5
Limousines, Inc. 6
Limousines, Inc. 7
  • User6518944 ·

Polite, quick and stress free as well as professional.

Sent on 03/24/2016

Margie Chase · Getting married on 06/04/2020

I highly recommend this company

I wanted a limo to take my best friend out to celebrate her life as she's been diagnosed with cancer and was told that she has less than 6 months to live. Because of her condition I was nervous to sign the contract until the day before the event. Limousines, Inc. was absolute amazing to work with; they were so flexible and even offered to roll out the red carpet for my friend (weather permitting which it was a great night). The driver was very friendly, professional and helpful. I would highly recommend Limousines, Inc.

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Limousines, Inc. 8
    Limousines, Inc. 9
    Limousines, Inc. 10

tippivan · Getting married on 05/16/2020

The driver is very polite and professional, the service is outstanding, I would recommend Mike to EVERYONE!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Lillian · Getting married on 10/05/2019

It's truly been a pleasure and easy to do business with Elissa Hobbs at Limousines, Inc. for the past several years. Our chauffeur, Ade, was fantastic (as always) and we will continue to request him for future trips. I really appreciate your generosity in giving us another opportunity in making the experience an unforgettable one!! Again, THANK YOU!!”

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Getting married on 09/24/2019

We used Limousines, Inc. for our after-party. Elissa was great to work with. Our driver was extremely friendly and provided great customer service. Would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 07/06/2017
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent Service!

Limousines, Inc. did an excellent job providing a great service from beginning to end. Elissa was very responsive and wonderful with timely communication. The party bus we used for our wedding was wonderful, very comfortable, was well stocked and had a very nice driver. The party bus showed up on time and we were very pleased! I highly recommend Limousines, Inc and I'm personally grateful to Elissa for providing such great service!!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Katelyn · Married on 05/10/2019

Shuttle to and from Baltimore Museum of Industry

This company was fantastic. Super responsive with any questions I had and VERY good with pricing! I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Allen · Married on 04/06/2019

Great transportation service

We used Limousine, Inc. for our wedding party and had a blast! We rented a 24 seat party bus style and it worked great to seating the wedding party, photographer, videographer etc. They provided cups and ice. The driver was very flexible when we had to change transportation plans due to traffic and he knew the DC area better than us!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Limousines, Inc. 11
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 03/16/2019

Flexible, Responsive, and Helpful!

I had a great experience working with Limousines, Inc. Despite my ceremony location being extremely difficult, the team at Limousines, Inc. was so helpful and made sure everything ran smoothly. Elissa was very responsive and helped me adjust plans when necessary. Their prices are very reasonable and I couldn't have been happier with their services. Highly recommend Limousines Inc. for your wedding!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Limousines, Inc. 12

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

It was an absolute joy to work with you for your wedding day. Thank you for sharing the photo of your wedding party inside our Executive Shuttle Bus. Congrats!
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent Service

We had James as our driver and he was very punctual, professional, and fun to have as a driver.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

We are honored to have been part of your special day. James receives a lot of requests because he treats our clients with the utmost courtesy. We hope to celebrate with you again soon!
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 01/26/2019

Elissa is the best!

Coordinating transportation was starting to stress us out because we had so many out of town guests and so many unknown variables (like who would actually be staying at the hotel vs. not). Elissa was a lifesaver in term of all of our coordinating needs. She was kind, competent, thoughtful, and responsive. She helped me to manage multiple limo services and a shuttle service. She was sure to get me everything I would need before the day of so that I could hand off all transportation coordinating to point people for my wedding. We loved the quality of the vehicles, the kindness/promptness in service from the drivers, and the value for what we got. We didn't want a single person having to worry about how they were going to get somewhere and Limos, Inc. made sure that happened. We would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Heidi - It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for trusting us to handle your wedding day transportation.

Rob Smith · Married on 12/03/2018

service job

Write at least 30 characters about your experience. Include any details that will help other couples make their hiring decision.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Kevin Bradshaw · Married on 12/01/2018

Elissa is great!

Elissa is great! Top notch service! We used Limousines Inc for our wedding for shuttles and limo and Elissa was clear and concise and not salesy like other companies tend to be. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Kevin - We try to educate our clients vs. selling them on the transportation services we can provide to make your wedding day run smoothly. We will you all the best for a happy, lifelong marriage!
  • W

Will Dittmar · Married on 11/17/2018

Easy to work with, great value, very helpful.

Elissa was great to work with, made sure everything went off without a hitch and haute tees competitive pricing. They also made sure to prompt us at reasonable times so we didn’t forget to send schedules, attendee #s, etc. and finally they were responsive on the day of.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Will - It was a pleasure to work with you despite the changes we had to make due to the impending hurricane weather. I'm happy that you were pleased with our services and we hope to celebrate with you again in the future.
  • Maralee

Maralee Csellar · Married on 11/03/2018

A good option for your guests

We were looking for a company to transport our guests from the hotel to the venue & back so that they could relax & have a good time. There were plenty of options and the team was flexible when I needed to change up times a week before the wedding when I realized I had to factor in getting the wedding party to the venue early!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you kindly Maralee for your feedback! We try to be as flexible as we can knowing that there are typically last minute details that need to be addressed with wedding party & guest transportation. We wish you all the best in your marriage!

Alejandra · Married on 11/03/2018

Very easy to work with & reliable!

We had a great experience working with Elissa to get our transportation set up for our wedding! She is incredibly responsive and flexible, and helped us cover all of our transportation needs for our wedding. Our logistics all ran very smoothly on the day of. Thank you for helping make our day great!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Service!

We recently used this company for our wedding shuttle. Leading up to the event, they were so sweet and accommodating and helped us plan all the trips back and forth. The shuttle arrived on time and drove us safely to our venue. Throughout the night, they even offered an additional trip to guests wanting to return early, and still arrived back at the venue on time to pick us up after the wedding. They're great to work with!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent customer service!

Words cannot describe how helpful Elissa and her team were. She was so responsive and accommodated my many requests and changes throughout the planning process. She made the entire thing stress-free. All of the transportation was beautiful and on-time. The drivers were very nice and patient. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing phone experience, very kind and great follow-up to confirm reservation.
    Driver was funny, kind and great at driving! Absolutely loved having him tour us through Virginia Wineries.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Gary · Married on 10/02/2018

Excellent service and night! Thank you Limo's Inc!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Allison · Married on 09/22/2018

Our experience was amazing!! The driver was so accommodating and so polite! The bus itself was beautiful! so clean and professional looking!! Elissa was an amazing coordinator and was so responsive to any and all questions and changes we had! I highly recommend Limos Inc!!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 09/22/2018

My experience with Limousine Inc was excellent from start to finish. The booking process was very easy and the booking agent was very responsive and quick to answer any questions that I had. The cars that I booked were clean and the drivers were professional. I would highly recommend them for any of your transportation needs!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Ashley Vlietee · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding transportation for our guests

Limousine inc. was great to work with. Everything was very organized and professional when dealing with them and they did a great job at our wedding. We would absolutely use them again.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Tennille L. Blackwell · Married on 09/22/2018

Tennille Blackwell

Thank you for providing my family with exceptional service. We will definitely be using your services in the near future.

Sent on 10/15/2018