Limousines, Inc. Reviews

1,238 | Upper Marlboro, MD

1,238 Reviews for Limousines, Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Limousines, Inc. 5
Limousines, Inc. 6
Limousines, Inc. 7
  • User6518944 ·

Polite, quick and stress free as well as professional.

Sent on 03/24/2016

Margie Chase · Getting married on 06/04/2020

I highly recommend this company

I wanted a limo to take my best friend out to celebrate her life as she's been diagnosed with cancer and was told that she has less than 6 months to live. Because of her condition I was nervous to sign the contract until the day before the event. Limousines, Inc. was absolute amazing to work with; they were so flexible and even offered to roll out the red carpet for my friend (weather permitting which it was a great night). The driver was very friendly, professional and helpful. I would highly recommend Limousines, Inc.

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Limousines, Inc. 8
    Limousines, Inc. 9
    Limousines, Inc. 10

tippivan · Getting married on 05/16/2020

The driver is very polite and professional, the service is outstanding, I would recommend Mike to EVERYONE!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Leslie · Getting married on 10/09/2019

Text Book Perfect

Good morning Elissa!
    I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for all of your time, effort and expertise in making the shuttle service work so well for our wedding. In short, it was textbook perfect! Rorg was personable and polite, on time (early) and very courteous. I also thank you so much for allowing us to have the shuttles pick up and drop off by the Inn Office. It was a huge help to our guests and I wanted to let you know how much I appreciated your flexibility.
    Thank you again for everything. You made our wedding experience wonderful!
    Kind regards - Leslie

Sent on 09/04/2019

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

I'm so happy to hear that everything went off without a hitch. It takes a lot of coordination among a very talented team of vendors and we were honored to be apart of this team for your daughter's big day. Congratulations!

Lillian · Getting married on 10/05/2019

It's truly been a pleasure and easy to do business with Elissa Hobbs at Limousines, Inc. for the past several years. Our chauffeur, Ade, was fantastic (as always) and we will continue to request him for future trips. I really appreciate your generosity in giving us another opportunity in making the experience an unforgettable one!! Again, THANK YOU!!”

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Getting married on 09/24/2019

We used Limousines, Inc. for our after-party. Elissa was great to work with. Our driver was extremely friendly and provided great customer service. Would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Alexandra · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful Service

Our driver was great. He was punctual and patient as we rushed around a little late. We booked them for 3 hours but didnt need the whole time slot. The driver offered to stay for the full time just for photo and video so we could have the perfect shot of me getting out of the limo. He was so courteous and professional. It really helped alleviate stress knowing he had everything covered for the limo.

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Deborah

Deborah J. Johnson · Married on 09/11/2019

First impression, outstanding!

I reserved the 28 passenger shuttle as transportation for my pastor's birthday. Greg , our driver, was very professional, showed up on time and was such a gentleman assisting the ladies aboard the shuttle. The shuttle was very clean, smelled fresh and comfortable. We arrived to the Odyssey in plenty of time. He kept in touch letting me know where he would be when we docked.
    Everyone loved the idea of traveling into D.C. and not worry about parking or paying for parking. There were tons of compliments for Greg, and the shuttle.
    I must say that Elissa was a jewel in assisting for pick up and return. Professional and treated me like a friend instead of a stranger. I will definitely use this service again- the cost is very affordable and the staff personable.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Johnson · Married on 08/31/2019

Incredible Service for Our Wedding

Our special day went off without a hitch thanks to their great service, professionalism, and overall organization. We had a number of logistical requests and challenges to coordinate our 180+ guests and multiple locations, and Limousines Inc. had no problem executing every single one. They were also extremely patient at the end of the night as guests made their way to the buses at the end of the night. Lastly, we decided that we wanted a private car at the end of the night just day before the wedding, and Limousines Inc. jumped right into action and helped make that request come true!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Kara

Kara Klem · Married on 07/13/2019

Responsive, Professional Company!

I wanted a bus to take our wedding guests from the two hotels to the church where our wedding and reception was, and then back to the hotels at the end of the night. This company was very responsive, and the driver did a GREAT job. He was very friendly, flexible and responsive. I thought the price was reasonable, just under $1000 including tip. Our guests loved having a DD and I am so happy we provided this for them. This company was very easy to work with and professional. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent Service!

Limousines, Inc. did an excellent job providing a great service from beginning to end. Elissa was very responsive and wonderful with timely communication. The party bus we used for our wedding was wonderful, very comfortable, was well stocked and had a very nice driver. The party bus showed up on time and we were very pleased! I highly recommend Limousines, Inc and I'm personally grateful to Elissa for providing such great service!!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Katelyn · Married on 05/10/2019

Shuttle to and from Baltimore Museum of Industry

This company was fantastic. Super responsive with any questions I had and VERY good with pricing! I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Allen · Married on 04/06/2019

Great transportation service

We used Limousine, Inc. for our wedding party and had a blast! We rented a 24 seat party bus style and it worked great to seating the wedding party, photographer, videographer etc. They provided cups and ice. The driver was very flexible when we had to change transportation plans due to traffic and he knew the DC area better than us!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Limousines, Inc. 11
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 03/16/2019

Flexible, Responsive, and Helpful!

I had a great experience working with Limousines, Inc. Despite my ceremony location being extremely difficult, the team at Limousines, Inc. was so helpful and made sure everything ran smoothly. Elissa was very responsive and helped me adjust plans when necessary. Their prices are very reasonable and I couldn't have been happier with their services. Highly recommend Limousines Inc. for your wedding!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Limousines, Inc. 12

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

It was an absolute joy to work with you for your wedding day. Thank you for sharing the photo of your wedding party inside our Executive Shuttle Bus. Congrats!
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent Service

We had James as our driver and he was very punctual, professional, and fun to have as a driver.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

We are honored to have been part of your special day. James receives a lot of requests because he treats our clients with the utmost courtesy. We hope to celebrate with you again soon!
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 01/26/2019

Elissa is the best!

Coordinating transportation was starting to stress us out because we had so many out of town guests and so many unknown variables (like who would actually be staying at the hotel vs. not). Elissa was a lifesaver in term of all of our coordinating needs. She was kind, competent, thoughtful, and responsive. She helped me to manage multiple limo services and a shuttle service. She was sure to get me everything I would need before the day of so that I could hand off all transportation coordinating to point people for my wedding. We loved the quality of the vehicles, the kindness/promptness in service from the drivers, and the value for what we got. We didn't want a single person having to worry about how they were going to get somewhere and Limos, Inc. made sure that happened. We would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Heidi - It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for trusting us to handle your wedding day transportation.

Rob Smith · Married on 12/03/2018

service job

Write at least 30 characters about your experience. Include any details that will help other couples make their hiring decision.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Kevin Bradshaw · Married on 12/01/2018

Elissa is great!

Elissa is great! Top notch service! We used Limousines Inc for our wedding for shuttles and limo and Elissa was clear and concise and not salesy like other companies tend to be. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Kevin - We try to educate our clients vs. selling them on the transportation services we can provide to make your wedding day run smoothly. We will you all the best for a happy, lifelong marriage!
  • W

Will Dittmar · Married on 11/17/2018

Easy to work with, great value, very helpful.

Elissa was great to work with, made sure everything went off without a hitch and haute tees competitive pricing. They also made sure to prompt us at reasonable times so we didn’t forget to send schedules, attendee #s, etc. and finally they were responsive on the day of.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Will - It was a pleasure to work with you despite the changes we had to make due to the impending hurricane weather. I'm happy that you were pleased with our services and we hope to celebrate with you again in the future.
  • Maralee

Maralee Csellar · Married on 11/03/2018

A good option for your guests

We were looking for a company to transport our guests from the hotel to the venue & back so that they could relax & have a good time. There were plenty of options and the team was flexible when I needed to change up times a week before the wedding when I realized I had to factor in getting the wedding party to the venue early!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Limousines, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you kindly Maralee for your feedback! We try to be as flexible as we can knowing that there are typically last minute details that need to be addressed with wedding party & guest transportation. We wish you all the best in your marriage!

Alejandra · Married on 11/03/2018

Very easy to work with & reliable!

We had a great experience working with Elissa to get our transportation set up for our wedding! She is incredibly responsive and flexible, and helped us cover all of our transportation needs for our wedding. Our logistics all ran very smoothly on the day of. Thank you for helping make our day great!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Service!

We recently used this company for our wedding shuttle. Leading up to the event, they were so sweet and accommodating and helped us plan all the trips back and forth. The shuttle arrived on time and drove us safely to our venue. Throughout the night, they even offered an additional trip to guests wanting to return early, and still arrived back at the venue on time to pick us up after the wedding. They're great to work with!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent customer service!

Words cannot describe how helpful Elissa and her team were. She was so responsive and accommodated my many requests and changes throughout the planning process. She made the entire thing stress-free. All of the transportation was beautiful and on-time. The drivers were very nice and patient. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing phone experience, very kind and great follow-up to confirm reservation.
    Driver was funny, kind and great at driving! Absolutely loved having him tour us through Virginia Wineries.

Sent on 07/31/2018