LimoRide Reviews

LimoRide 3
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 04/12/2019

Great Value!

When looking our wedding day transportation, we found that Limoride had the best and most reasonably priced options for us. We used two of their limos and a shuttle bus. The drivers were professional and timely, and the limo was a comfortable ride. We would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Nitza Roman · Married on 04/06/2019

Kevin S. He was so helpful he got me the best ride for my daughter sweet 16 I thank him for that.

I give this place 100 stars because Kevin got me a great limo driver his name is oswaldo I can not forget his name because he made sure everyone had a great and fun ride . I will definitely will use this place again in the near future and also my family members thank you all for the great ride it was the best one .

Sent on 04/10/2019

Jackie · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding Day!

What can I say, multiple transports and everything was flawless! We had LimoRide in Clifton from 10am to midnight! Drivers were professional, funny, safe and and had no issues with directions! We even had a red carpet with champagne ready for us. Every vehicle was filled with water & champagne - nothing was missed! If you are looking for an awesome company, I cannot say enough - they are the best and made the day go by extremely smooth!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 11/11/2018

Wedding Day Vehicles!

Once we booked our wedding venue, one of the next big items we decided to tackle was the transportation. We looked at quite a few limousine companies all throughout NJ – and we couldn’t find a company that was affordable AND showed us cars that were maintained and kept clean, not showing a ton of wear and tear. That changed when we arrived to look at a few different vehicles at Limo Ride in Clifton. We ended up booking two different vehicles after looking at about 8 different options that were available; we went with a 24 passenger Tiffany Party Bus and a 14 Passenger Cadillac Escalade. Both vehicles were in great shape, and the salesman gave us prices that were much less than the competition. We put a deposit down and paid the rest about 3 weeks prior to the wedding. We only had to travel up to Clifton once, and everything else was done over the phone (confirmations, final payments, and some slight changes to the locations for our first looks photos). Considering we booked the vehicles pretty far in advance, we did not know the final wedding day timeline. We originally had the limo’s arriving at 11am, but it turns out we did not need them till 1pm. We decided to keep the original plans, since it had already been paid for and both vehicles arrived on time at 11am. We notified them that plans has changed slightly and we wouldn’t be leaving till 1pm – they were both patient and waited for us. We drove from the hotel to the location of our first look pictures, then to the church for our wedding ceremony, and finally to our reception. Both drivers were great, on time, and had no issues with directions or the locations on our planned route. Both vehicles were stocked with water and champagne. After our ceremony they even rolled out a red carpet with two glasses filled with champagne ready and waiting for us! I would highly recommend Limo Ride to any engaged couple looking for options for their wedding day. We look forward to using Limo Ride for other events in the future.
    Alison & Al 11.11.18

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2018

Great service !

On time, reliable and reasonable
    Pricing ! Thanks for making our day easy and carefree with your service!

Sent on 11/04/2018

LimoRide's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie, we are thrilled and honored to have been part of your wedding . Wishing you health and prosperity in life.

Gary Leranian
    CEO

Anthony Logozzo · Married on 10/27/2018

Great service and ride

LimoRide provides great customer service throughout the process and did a great job with the ride. The party bus was well managed, we had a blast playing music on it. The driver was courteous and efficient. Gary in the office is great to deal with.

Sent on 11/16/2018

LimoRide's reply:

Anthony it was a pleasure to be part of your special day and planning this one out with you . I am super glad that we executed according to plan and wish nothing but the best for you and your Wife in the future.

Thanks again ,
    Gary Leranian

Mark · Married on 10/20/2018

Limo Ride Makes Father of the Bride Very Happy

Our limo logistics were complicated moving the bridal party and guests from hotel to church to reception and back across several towns. Limo Ride took care of us each step of the way and did a great job getting us where we had to be on time and in style.

Sent on 11/02/2018

LimoRide's reply:

Mark it was a pleasure to be part of the planning process with you . I am glad my team executed well and thank you for your time and planning assistance as you made the process very well manageable as well. Best of luck to the newlyweds and best wishes to you and the family .

Gary

R. Batchelor · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent Service!

I was recently a bridesmaid in a wedding and we used Limo Ride. I was very impressed. Not only was the limo very comfortable and roomy, but it was in immaculate condition. Almost as if it had just been detailed before picking us up. Furthermore, our driver was very pleasant and had a great personality. He truly made the day special by accommodating to all of our requests. I am so glad we found Limo Ride and will definitely recommend them to others!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Kate · Married on 09/22/2018

The staff was responsive and professional. We wanted a limo from my house to the church only and they worked with us to accommodate our needs. Our driver, Donato arrived early and was so personable. We arrived a few minutes prior to the wedding mass and Donato rolled out a red carpet for me. He stayed while we took some pictures by the limo, that I haven’t gotten back yet, so I posted a picture from the church. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    LimoRide 4
    LimoRide 5
    LimoRide 6

LimoRide's reply:

Thank you very much Kate, Donato had a wonderful time offering his services to you and the family . Best of luck , health and happiness on your new journey in life- Gary .

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2018

Very easy to book with and our limo was beautiful!

Sent on 09/26/2018

LimoRide's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea , its was our pleasure . Congratulations and thanks for placing your trust in LimoRide.

Tommy · Married on 12/09/2017

Limo Ride was right on time to pick up the groom and my parents / our second limo was on time picking up my bride and her parents. As well as our party shuttle, all on time at our hotel. Especially in the snow! They waited patiently for us at our ceremony, and took everyone to our reception in a timely manner. We also had a 2nd shuttle to take our guests to our venue from the hotel, which was a complete success! The driver even called me to keep me in the loop, which was such a relief. And picking up all our guests when our reception was over, our chauffeur was outside on time, pleasantly waiting for us. I can tell you, we couldn't be happier with Limo Ride. We had a ton of details and places to be met, and they met all our needs. Every step of the way. I can tell you, planning a wedding is stressful enough! And to just know your limos and party busses will be there ON TIME, is just an A+ in our book! Look no further than Limo Ride for all your wedding transportations. Whether it's one limo, or 2. Or like us, we had 2 limos and had the party bus in 3 different places, and they nailed it every time!! Thanks so much to Kevin and his entire crew at Limo Ride in Clifton!! You made our day so special! And we thank all of you!!
    -- Tommy & Angela --

Sent on 12/12/2017

Dionne · Married on 10/21/2017

We booked with Ben, he was great, easy to talk to. Our driver was Willie. EXCELLENT driver! He was safe, kind & thoughtful --- most importantly, he able to deal with 10 loud, screaming girls! Wonderful experience!

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • Wonsahm

Wonsahm · Married on 09/30/2017

Great Service!!

Great service, friendly, easy communication, smooth transaction; just some of the highlights of this company. My wife and I did not have to worry about these guys messing up; everything worked out perfect :)

Sent on 10/31/2018

LimoRide's reply:

Thank you So Much Wonsahm ! . Wishing you both a wonderful life long journey. Thanks for trusting in LimoRide on your most special day . It was an honor to be part of your wedding. Gary Leranian
  • bayyana

bayyana · Married on 09/16/2017

Ben in the main office is outstanding! Really helpful in planning the best options needed for the wedding day. The limo was on time and got us to our destinations in a timely fashion. I would recommend them again to anyone looking for a limo service.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Alvin · Married on 12/03/2016

Very inexpensive! Honestly after looking around for a limo and repeatedly being overcharged we were about to give up. But after calling limo ride and speaking to Ben, we were surprised how inexpensive it was. We were even able to upgrade to a party bus, which was so much fun! We thank limo ride for making our wedding a day we will never regret. Limo ride is the best!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Luisa · Married on 10/15/2016

LimoRide truly provides you with a party on wheels! I had taken a party bus to and from my prom, so I found it appropriate to go with the party bus option again for my wedding. We had a large wedding party and I wanted to make sure everyone was in one place for the wedding photos and having a great time while waiting around. LimoRide got the party started from the minute we left the house. Heading to the church, I thought I would be super nervous. With the music blasting, and my bridesmaids on the bus jamming out with me, I didn’t have time to be nervous for a minute. My parents were even grooving, and my dad keeps saying that the party bus was one of his favorite parts of the wedding. It was a chance for everyone to enjoy themselves throughout the typically daunting formal wedding photo process. Plus there was a bathroom on board, so what more could we need? The driver was friendly and helpful. We were in good hands traveling with LimoRide and you will be too.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2016

Excellent company - very responsive to my many questions, and there were no issues with pick-ups or drop-offs. We hired them for a stretch Escalade and shuttle service to and from our venue. The lighting in the Escalade was kind of cheesy for a wedding, but that's my fault for not investigating that first. Overall, I was very pleased with them!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/17/2016

Limo Ride was absolutely amazing to work with! They were helpful when we were deciding on which vehicle we were going to need. On the day of the wedding, they were on time, friendly, and the vehicles were clean and beautiful! We would recommend them 100%!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/08/2015

Amazing vendor, i highly recommend them for any occasion! They provides a party bus for my wedding in NYC and they were so accommodating and friendly, the driver even gave us a toast! When some of the older guests needed to sit and couldn't walk to picture sites the driver let them stay on the bus and showed them the sites!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Cynthia · Married on 09/26/2015

Lorainne was extremely accommodating to our requests. Book months in advance and she worked with us on the details the week before. We also booked a last minute car service to the airport for wedding guests. Would work with them again. Thank you for getting our guests to and from the wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Johnny · Married on 09/17/2015

The service was excellent!!! Over the phone and with the limo driver! I got a limo as a surprise for our wedding parties... It was beautiful... I saw the pictures and they looked nice, but once we saw it in person, it was unbelievable! I totally recommend it! Best experience! And I'm sure I'll contact them again in the future! I don't remember the drivers name (which he was excellent!) but, I remember Loraine (customer representative). She was very professional and once I gave her some ideas of what I wanted, she knew exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

very happy with the service they provided for our wedding! on time/early and our ride was nice and clean. Thank you

Sent on 08/04/2015

David · Married on 12/26/2014

We used Limo Ride for our wedding and they were a pleasure to work with. We had a fleet for our wedding (2 different sized shuttle buses, limo bus, car service, and limo) and event coordinator, Sharon, made sure everything was properly coordinated and setup. She made sure we were able to examine the vehicles before we booked them and was always very helpful via email/phone with any questions we had.

Their drivers were most importantly on time for everything, professional, and courteous. Vehicles were all extremely clean and late model. Great service!

Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/07/2015

David · Married on 08/09/2014

We used Limo Ride for our wedding on 8/9/14....they were prompt, professional, and easy to work with. We loved planning our event with them. Everything we perfectly and our drivers were so courteous!

The limos were clean and stocked with water/champagne. I highly recommend using this company!!!

Sent on 08/17/2014