Limo Exchange Reviews

6 Reviews for Limo Exchange

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2019

Next Level

It was so easy to reserve, confirm, and pay. The driver was amazing! He was so kind and helpful.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Limo Exchange's reply:

Ashley, thank you for the great review and I will pass along your kind words to our driver Nate. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Mitchel · Married on 08/18/2018

Greg and Limo Exchange we’re great! Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Annette · Married on 04/25/2015

Used Limo-Exchange for our wedding on 4/25/15. Everything was amazing. The driver was very patient because we were an hour late to get outside. we felt safe and everyone in the bridal party had an amazing time! We would use them again in the future and just want to commend them for a job well done.
    Thank you!
    Tyrone & Annette Ashman :) :) :)

Sent on 05/12/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2013

This is a great company, especially for the value. They are prices are good compared to other limo vendors in the area and they driver was courteous. The condition of the limo itself was clean and well maintained. Overall, this was a good company to go with and I was very happy with the service.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Eric · Married on 06/30/2012

3.5

These guys were amazing, save one minor issue. Twice it was a bit tricky to get in contact with them, but I admit that was mostly because our my schedule overlapped with their work day so closely. Our driver did a great job entertaining the guests while my wife and I were out doing our individual photo thing. Very friendly as well. My only complaint was in the sizing of the limo. Their "10 person" limo really only held 8, MAYBE 9 comfortably at the most. One of our guests had to sit on the ice box opposite the seating.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Jen · Married on 05/02/2009

3.5

We rented the Limo Bus from Limo Exchange. I think it was the appx 14 passenger limo. The driver was very nice and curteous and the limo was clean. I loved the limo bus and not having to sit down on the way to church (I had a long train on my dress and did not want to bustle it and leave creases for the ride so I was able to stand and hold my train on the ride to the church) I only have two complaints. The driver was supposed to make two runs, the first taking the boys to the church and the second taking the girls to the church. On the first run the driver took the long way to the church (15 minutes longer then the other way) and so made us late to start mass. On the second run the driver was willing to take the other route to solve the problem and prevent us from being further delayed. My only other complaint is that the driver left the bus running directly outfront of the church during the mass. That would not have been a problem except we were married in an old tiny church and so the entire mass you could hear the idling of the engine of the bus in the background. It was very annoying. The bus was a little expensive but worth having one vehicle to transport the entire wedding party after church to pictures and the reception.

Sent on 05/20/2009