Limitless Entertainment Reviews

25 | Edison, NJ

25 Reviews for Limitless Entertainment

Courtney Conlin · Married on 11/06/2020

Outstanding

I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND! Our guest danced the night away thanks to limitless entertainment. My husband and I are so grateful for an amazing evening full of so much fun! Thank you guys

Sent on 11/07/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Vaccaro · Married on 10/10/2020

Beach Wedding Ceremony

I just wanted to sincerely thank Limitless Entertainment/DJ Chris Higgins for making our day the most special day we could have had. With COVID having an impact on many weddings planned this year, Chris made me feel confident that we could still make our day special. Not only was it planned last minute, but we even had the wedding ceremony on the beach & he did such a wonderful job with all of the songs. From my sweet 16 to my wedding day, I would have never hired another DJ but him. Forever thankful for YOU, your personality, & your success as a DJ over the years! Thank you for making our wedding more special than we expected, on the beach with a generator and all! I highly recommend him for Sweet 16s & Weddings, because with Chris you can rest assured that your special moment will be a huge success & a memorable one!

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Rjay

Rjay Kizima · Married on 08/21/2020

The best DJ/entertainment company in NJ!

When I tell you Chris Higgins and Limitless entertainment is the ONLY dj and entertainment company that should be doing your wedding, sweet 16, family party, whatever you may need a DJ for, I’m telling you this is the only company! The staff is professional and courteous. They truly care about your day and want you to have the best time possible. They are very knowledgeable and can guide you with how certain things go for your event. The most important thing is they know how to get a party started and keep it going. If there wasn’t a time restriction on any event they would keep the party going all night. Limitless entertainment is a step above the rest and you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 08/22/2020
  • Yasmine

Yasmine Elrashidy · Married on 02/06/2020

Wonderful!!

Chris did a wonderful job at our wedding a couple of weeks ago, perfect timing with everything and we danced all night! Very easy to work with and is very responsive to all requests i made.

Sent on 02/27/2020

Russ Bonavita · Married on 01/11/2020

DJ Chris is awesome

Chris did our wedding and did a fantastic job he kept everyone up dancing all night.

Sent on 01/16/2020

Mario Kizima · Married on 12/06/2019

The best Entertainment company!!

I was and I am still am just blown away with Limitless entertainment! Dj Chris Higgins and his team didn’t miss a beat. They did everything we asked and then some! The dance floor was full the entire night and everyone was smiling and singing and just loving it! We also had a photo booth and some other effects as well. If you have a vision, Chris and his team will make it happen! Look no further, you have found the best entertainment company!!! It truly is, LIMITLESS!!

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2019

Married 10-11-19

Chris was amazing he really got and keep the crowed going. He was great with our wacky music style and he accommodated for all ages at the wedding truly amazing!! Couldn’t have asked for anything better!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Samantha Wisol · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recommend!

Chris brought such a great energy to my wedding! With a playlist of only 2 songs we wanted to be played, he played great songs! The flexibility to meet with him and go over the paperwork was so helpful with having 2 kids. He was very helpful with planning the perfect times for everything. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Mildred Sauro · Married on 09/28/2019

60th birthday and daughter’s wedding

I hired this DJ Chris seven years ago for my 60th birthday. He was great! he had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Last year when my daughter got married we hired Limitless Entertainment. The experience was even greater than the first time. Chris was very engaging and in the middle of the crowd on the dance floor all night ...they loved him, and once again he had people on the dance floor the entire night. His energy was amazing, his professionalism was top-notch, he brought his A game!! I highly recommend limitless entertainment for any event that you want a professional And a party that will leave people talking about it long after it’s over. He really brings the party!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Martha Hurler · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding reception

I highly recommend this vendor to what ever festivity you need entertainment.
    Chris was very accommodating and very professional.
    Out family and friends had a great time dancing all night. Chris worked very closely with us to insure that he played the music of our choice.

Sent on 01/05/2020

Monika · Married on 08/24/2019

Best DJ ever

Amazing service! I didn’t even give them a list of songs and they played the best wedding playlist for our very diverse guests (300+ people)
    A lot of people after our wedding have mentioned to us how entertaining and unique our DJ was. Highly recommend!!!
    Thank you so much Guys! You made our day very special!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy Udler · Married on 08/16/2019

Best dj experience!

Well I started off as any bride would looking for the perfect DJ to get the crowd on their feet and cater to my needs on our special day. I went to high school with Chris and it never crossed my mind to reach out. I actually found Limitless Entertainment through the numerous 5 star reviews I saw on all wedding websites. I knew that I had to explore more and I am so happy that I did! From the initial contact, Chris was always on schedule and well organized with what preparation was needed for the big day. He kept me informed via email and text which gave me that sense of friendship on a more personal level. In some music areas I was lost and Chris provided the best suggestions! He was patient with my busy schedule throughout the entire process and made sure that our wedding day was beyond was we imagined and that's how it came to be that day. I was blown away by the extensive staff that Chris came with, the quick set up, the constant interaction with crowd and the best music selections I've heard! Now you get all this amazing service for an affordable price! Chris works with you based on your budget and at the end of it I was able to make all my dreams come true! I really could not recommend any one else except Limitless Entertainment for any of your special events! THANK YOU SO MUCH Chris & team for making our wedding day one to remember forever. My entire wedding party could not stop complimenting you and your crew. All the best!!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Savanna · Married on 08/03/2019

He made our wedding unforgettable!!

What can I say!!! DJ Chris is awesome and had our dance floor packed all night!!! We had such a wonderful wedding!! Chris was very easy to work with and gave us exactly what we wanted!! Our wedding was very unique and our music requests were not the normal wedding music and he was able to fulfill our request and make our night unforgettable!! The picture says it all I felt like we were on cloud 9!! I would highly recommend Limitless Entertainment!!
    Thank you again!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Jeff · Married on 07/20/2019

Highly Recommended! Reception on 11/2/19

We were fortunate to have Chris work with us at our wedding reception. He was referred to me by a close friend and we couldn't be happier with him. He was extremely responsive, professional and has a great personality. I would definitely work with him and his team again and refer him to friends and family. Thank you again for a great evening Chris!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Janet Altieri · Married on 06/23/2019

Heart of the Party

We had the pleasure of meeting DJ Chris Higgins when we hired his company for the entertainment for our daughters wedding. Chris made it so easy with a worksheet for us to fill out. Made himself readily available anytime we had questions. Email, text or call. In today’s world, it’s very hard to find a company that converses with you on the phone. I was very impressed with that. Music is the key to a perfect party, and that it was. Respectful, dedicated, sharply dressed, prompt, ceremony on key, perfect mix of music and took care of business. The whole package. Chris, we can’t thank you enough! 😊❣️

Sent on 06/29/2019

Vinnie Sauro · Married on 01/24/2019

Best choice I made

Found limitless while looking for a DJ for my wedding day, contacted the owner Chis and he responded immediately, made the whole process smooth and effortless for me and my wife. They had the whole party on the dance floor all night. Definitely would recommend them to anyone who asks

Sent on 11/24/2020

Nancy · Married on 11/17/2018

Best DJ out there

DJ Chris is the best around. He goes above and beyond. Personable, professional, puntucual and great to work with. He will have everyone up and having a great time. If you want a DJ, this is the guy you want. Our guests had a great time at our wedding and that's because we had Chris. Any party we have w e are definitely booking him.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Barbara Brown · Married on 10/20/2018

Best decision of the wedding

We chose Limitless Entertainment for our Wedding and our guests are STILL talking about how amazing our DJ was!!!!!! Weddings can be stressful, but entertainment was the only thing I had no reservations about - Chris checked in periodically, suggested logistical details of our ceremony so that things would run smoothly, and operated with a confidence that radiated professionalism. All of my friends are engaged and each one said they would shamelessly steal our DJ! WE LOVE YOU CHRIS!!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Monica · Married on 08/26/2018

Chris was great! He worked with us and kept the party going all night long! The Photo booth was also a huge hit I absolutely recommend Chris and Limitless Entertainment.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Monica · Married on 08/26/2018

Chris and his team did an outstanding job from beginning to end. The crowd loved Chris. He kept everyone entertained the whole night! Everyone raved about how much fun they had! Thank you again for everything! You’re the best! I can’t wait to have you at our future celebrations!!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Brenda Elbayar · Married on 06/05/2018

Extremely Reliable and goes above and beyond!

I've been hiring limitless entertainment "DJ Chris" at least 3 times a year for the past 7 years and have never been disappointed. Any questions are always answered quickly and they give you some good suggestions. They are always extremely punctual and adapt to the different events effortlessly. They will have your guests on the dance floor enjoying themselves the entire night. I can personally say that I've seen this company grow with new additions every year with the latest accessories. When you hire them, just relax and be prepared to have a great time!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Karly · Married on 11/24/2017

From the first time we spoke to chris on the phone, we knew he would be perfect for our wedding. He was very professional and responsive to our emails. We had so many compliments from our guests because he really was able to read the crowd and keep the dance floor going all night. We were so pleased and his prices were some of the best we found. Highly recommend using him for your DJ.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Michele · Married on 10/14/2017

Chris is outstanding professional who will always ensure that you get what you expect and more. He takes the time to understands his clients' needs and delivers amazing results! You will not be disappointed by hiring Chris and Limitless Entertainment for your special occasion.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Diane · Married on 04/21/2017

Chris of Limitless Entertainment is great. He clearly listens to your expectations and follows through. He DJ'd my wedding on April 21,2017 and everyone had a blast. Everyone was up dancing and he kept the party going! Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Meghan · Married on 10/14/2016

Great Photobooth!

Chris and his team were responsive, courteous and provided a great experience! His photobooth for our wedding was enjoyed by all! I would highly recommend Chris and Limitless Entertainment for your big day!

Sent on 12/13/2018