Limin' Hair Studio Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Alyssa
    Alyssa M. Married on 06/04/2022

Absolutely Nailed It

Kate and her assistant, Michelle, absolutely nailed all the hair styles for my wedding. They completed 9 hair styles in under four hours. Everyone was impressed and happy with their look. Hands down, Limin' Hair Studio was one of the best wedding vendors I chose for my wedding due to their outstanding work, speediness, and low prices. Kate especially went above and beyond for me. After my trial, I reached out to Kate that I didn't love the front of my hair style, and she took the time to try something else out on a mannequin, and it was perfect. And on the wedding day, she stayed probably an extra hour after everyone's hair was done to help with my veil. I highly recommend!
    Allison B. Married on 10/02/2021

Definitely Recommend!

Wonderful experience. She was patient, kind, and went above and beyond!
  • El W
    El W Married on 10/02/2021

Highly recommended!

I cannot rave about Kate enough! Due to recent events, my husband and I had to significantly change our original wedding plans. For our minimony, I had not planned on seeking hair and makeup services, but I am thrilled that I did! Kate did an absolutely fantastic job of achieving my "vision." I was incredibly happy with her work and professionalism. Not only does she provide wonderful services, her sweet demeanor puts you at ease. As soon as she walked in the door, I felt confident in the person taking care of me. I highly recommend her services-- you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much, Kate!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Thea
    Thea Married on 08/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Love Kate and will definitely use her again!

Kate was wonderful! I highly recommend her! We (bride and 3 bridesmaids) were all very happy with our partial updo's! Kate was very friendly, calm, and accommodating! And she is very reasonably priced! I have been looking for a new hairstylist, so I will definitely be visiting Kate in the future for haircuts, etc.!
  • Toni
    Toni Married on 07/18/2021

Kate is the Best!

Kate was so kind and talented! She made our hair look just like the inspiration pics!
  • Emily
    Emily A. Married on 06/05/2021

Kate is wonderful!

I had the pleasure if having Kate from Limin Hair Studios as the hair stylist for our wedding. Beginning from the trial, I knew we made the right choice. Kate is so easy to work with, responsive and a goddess in the hair department. She made myself and my sisters, niece, and mom feel and look amazing! Stop looking for wedding hair and book her now!!
  • W
    Whitney K. Married on 05/29/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Kate is so talented! Working with her for my wedding was easy! She was organized, communicative, and professional. She totally nailed my hair vision at both the trial and day of. She made all of the ladies in the wedding even more stunning with her styles. Would highly recommend her to anyone searching!
  • Sierra
    Sierra C. Married on 05/15/2021

You won't be disappointed

Kate was very easy to work with and finished all of our hairstyles with plenty of time to spare. My bridesmaids all said they found her to be warm and professional. Our updos lasted all night, even through a night of crazy dancing. Highly recommend!
  • Karlene
    Karlene H. Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing!!!!!

Limin hair studio did my hair and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding November 6th. Kate did the most amazing job. She went above and beyond even with my trials I had. She made all of the bridesmaids feel comfortable and beautiful the day of my wedding. I couldn’t be happier with the work she did for me!
  • Melissa
    Melissa H. Married on 02/10/2021

Amazing wedding hair!

Katie with Limin' was recommended to us from a friend for our wedding day. I am so thankful we went with Katie. She was so sweet and talented from start to finish. She really listened to everything I was hoping for and my hair was exactly what I wanted! I had a trial with her which was really helpful. Katie spent time on all of my bridesmaids and was so pleasant and fun to work with. Thank you!
    Moj Married on 09/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kate is absolutely amazing. I loved my hair and on top of her excellent work she was so wonderful, responsive, on time. Thank You! 🙏🏻

Kate, thank you so so much for making my day beautiful and being so wonderful. My sister, my mom, and I loved our hair and it stayed perfectly all night. Also thank you for being so kind and staying longer to attach my veil for pictures and just being a calming presence on a crazy day. Also thank you for fixing Michaels hair last minute due to the super humid weather 🙏🏻
    Kirsten L. Married on 08/01/2020

Kate is Amazing!!

I booked Kate for bridal hair for myself and my sister (MOH) for an August wedding. My original destination wedding was canceled due to COVID, and we only had 3 months to replan our entire wedding and find all new vendors, including hair. I found Limin studio during my search and Kate immediately responded and made booking so easy. When our venue changed yet again, Kate still made it happen, and traveled even further to our wedding location. Kate did and absolute amazing job. She is so talented!! I got compliments on my hair all night long. And, my hair stayed put all night despite the humid August Maryland weather. My MOH's hair also looked incredible. Kate is so responsive, down to earth, bubbly, fun, and was honestly so wonderful to work with. I would highly highly recommend her to anyone!!
    Charli B. Married on 12/28/2019

Incredible bridal hair!

Kate did an amazing job for my wedding day hair! I showed her a picture of something I liked and she did above and beyond! I had extensions and a low bun braid. It was everything I could have wanted!
  • Elisabeth
    Elisabeth Married on 12/20/2019

A genius with hair

Love love Kate! She a beyond amazing design hair for me! She is so talented! I showed her a picture and she went above and beyond, making my hair look even better. I highly recommend her! You will not be disappointed!
  • Nora
    Nora C. Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing Service!

Kate did not only my hair for my November 2019 wedding, but the hair of 8 other people in the span of about 5 hours. Her work was absolute perfection and I have never seen my hair behave better!! after 12 solid hours of photos and dancing the night away, my hair stayed absolutely perfect. Kate is also very flexible and accommodated me when I changed my mind on what I wanted after my trial session.
  • Gellaine
    Gellaine Married on 11/10/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Limin Hair Studio did a tremendous job bringing mine and my bridal party's hair inspirations to life on my wedding day! We've received so many compliments on our hair that day! If you are looking for a hair vendor to assist you on special occasions/events, look no further! Kate is absolutely wonderful! She is timely, personable, and very talented! She also brought her partner, Lauren to make the process of getting ready quicker. I am very pleased with my decision of going with this vendor. Thank you so much Kate for your hard work and for making my bridal party feel and look beautiful!
    Leila Married on 10/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, Responsive, and Talented Stylist! So Happy I Went With Limin Studios and Kate for My Wedding!

Kate was all around awesome as a hair stylist and as a professional and I couldn't be happier to have gone with her for my wedding day. I ended up doing two hair trials with her, since the first time around I hadn't picked out my dress yet and the hair extensions and hair pin I ended up using hadn't yet arrived. By the second trial, Kate was able to take the various example photos I sent her (which she very patiently evaluated!) and she really nailed the look I was going for and I loved it! In the run-up to the day she also helped me work out a schedule that complimented the makeup artist's timeline and the photographer's arrival and the needs of various ladies getting their hair done throughout the morning. She was able to do hair for moms as well as my younger niece so covering all age ranges and was super flexible and friendly throughout the whole process. Plus, her pricing is super reasonable compared to the experience she brings to the table. If you are looking for an awesome hair stylist for your big day, don't hesitate to book Kate and Limin Studios!
  • G.
    Gabbie Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hair turned out exactly like we all wanted

Working with Kate was amazing!! she did hair for five of us this weekend for my wedding. she was professional, very friendly, and gave us all the hairstyles we asked for. she took my vision and turned it into reality! received a ton of compliments on my hair, and it made me feel like a beautiful bride! thanks for everything, kate!
    Brooke W. Married on 09/14/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Knocked my wedding hair out of the park!

Kate was amazing from the trial all the way to my wedding day! My hair was one of my favorite parts of the wedding. She listened and was flexible even when I was indecisive and best of all was creative and professional! Highly recommend!
  • Annie
    Annie B. Married on 06/22/2019

A Wonderful Experience!

Kate did an amazing job with my bridal hair, and could not have been a more pleasant person to work with! She took all stress out of the planning process by being very responsive to all of my requests, and even scheduled me for a color touch-up three days before my wedding. She traveled to my getting ready location, and arrived on time with everything my party of 10 needed. Her assistant was wonderful too! I 100% recommend this vendor! You cannot go wrong with Kate & Limin' Hair Studio!
    Carla S. Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect wedding day hair

Kate and her colleague arrived on time, well prepared to exceed our expectations. The bride's hair was perfect and the bridesmaids were all beautiful. Thanks Kate.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 05/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You won’t go wrong with Kate!!!

So glad I found Kate and I highly recommend her! From the start she was very responsive and answered any questions I had in a very timely manner. She truly listened to what I wanted as well as offering suggestions. All my girls loved her and their hairstyles as well! Kate definitely made the “wedding hair” a stress free experience!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful Experience

Kate was awesome!! We had a pretty seamless transition between the 3 people getting makeup and hair done! Would totally recommend!
    Natalie M. Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful!

Kate did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding. I couldn’t have been happier with how it turned out! She is truly professional, talented and kind! I highly recommend Kate and her team for your wedding day or any event!
    Shannon Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kate was such a pleasure to work with! She came to my venue and had plenty of time to do myself and 3 others hair. I showed her a picture of what I was thinking, and even changed my mind a little the morning of my wedding due to possibilities of rain and humidity. I was so happy with how my hair turned out! Kate is professional and personable and I was thrilled to have her be a part of my wedding day.
illustration stars