Limin' Hair Studio Reviews

Limin' Hair Studio 5
  • Melissa

Melissa Hill · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Amazing wedding hair!

Katie with Limin' was recommended to us from a friend for our wedding day. I am so thankful we went with Katie. She was so sweet and talented from start to finish. She really listened to everything I was hoping for and my hair was exactly what I wanted! I had a trial with her which was really helpful. Katie spent time on all of my bridesmaids and was so pleasant and fun to work with. Thank you!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Nora

Nora Corasaniti · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing Service!

Kate did not only my hair for my November 2019 wedding, but the hair of 8 other people in the span of about 5 hours. Her work was absolute perfection and I have never seen my hair behave better!! after 12 solid hours of photos and dancing the night away, my hair stayed absolutely perfect. Kate is also very flexible and accommodated me when I changed my mind on what I wanted after my trial session.

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Gellaine

Gellaine · Married on 11/10/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Limin Hair Studio did a tremendous job bringing mine and my bridal party's hair inspirations to life on my wedding day! We've received so many compliments on our hair that day! If you are looking for a hair vendor to assist you on special occasions/events, look no further! Kate is absolutely wonderful! She is timely, personable, and very talented! She also brought her partner, Lauren to make the process of getting ready quicker. I am very pleased with my decision of going with this vendor. Thank you so much Kate for your hard work and for making my bridal party feel and look beautiful!

Limin' Hair Studio 6
    Sent on 11/13/2019

Leila · Married on 10/13/2019

Professional, Responsive, and Talented Stylist! So Happy I Went With Limin Studios and Kate for My Wedding!

Kate was all around awesome as a hair stylist and as a professional and I couldn't be happier to have gone with her for my wedding day. I ended up doing two hair trials with her, since the first time around I hadn't picked out my dress yet and the hair extensions and hair pin I ended up using hadn't yet arrived. By the second trial, Kate was able to take the various example photos I sent her (which she very patiently evaluated!) and she really nailed the look I was going for and I loved it! In the run-up to the day she also helped me work out a schedule that complimented the makeup artist's timeline and the photographer's arrival and the needs of various ladies getting their hair done throughout the morning. She was able to do hair for moms as well as my younger niece so covering all age ranges and was super flexible and friendly throughout the whole process. Plus, her pricing is super reasonable compared to the experience she brings to the table. If you are looking for an awesome hair stylist for your big day, don't hesitate to book Kate and Limin Studios!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • G.

Gabbie · Married on 10/05/2019

Hair turned out exactly like we all wanted

Working with Kate was amazing!! she did hair for five of us this weekend for my wedding. she was professional, very friendly, and gave us all the hairstyles we asked for. she took my vision and turned it into reality! received a ton of compliments on my hair, and it made me feel like a beautiful bride! thanks for everything, kate!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Brooke Wood · Married on 09/14/2019

Knocked my wedding hair out of the park!

Kate was amazing from the trial all the way to my wedding day! My hair was one of my favorite parts of the wedding. She listened and was flexible even when I was indecisive and best of all was creative and professional! Highly recommend!

Limin' Hair Studio 7
    Limin' Hair Studio 8
    Sent on 10/18/2019

Carla Spencer · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect wedding day hair

Kate and her colleague arrived on time, well prepared to exceed our expectations. The bride's hair was perfect and the bridesmaids were all beautiful. Thanks Kate.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Annie

Annie Bruton · Married on 06/22/2019

A Wonderful Experience!

Kate did an amazing job with my bridal hair, and could not have been a more pleasant person to work with! She took all stress out of the planning process by being very responsive to all of my requests, and even scheduled me for a color touch-up three days before my wedding. She traveled to my getting ready location, and arrived on time with everything my party of 10 needed. Her assistant was wonderful too! I 100% recommend this vendor! You cannot go wrong with Kate & Limin' Hair Studio!

Limin' Hair Studio 9
    Limin' Hair Studio 10
    Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/11/2019

You won’t go wrong with Kate!!!

So glad I found Kate and I highly recommend her! From the start she was very responsive and answered any questions I had in a very timely manner. She truly listened to what I wanted as well as offering suggestions. All my girls loved her and their hairstyles as well! Kate definitely made the “wedding hair” a stress free experience!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful Experience

Kate was awesome!! We had a pretty seamless transition between the 3 people getting makeup and hair done! Would totally recommend!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Natalie Montalto · Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful!

Kate did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding. I couldn’t have been happier with how it turned out! She is truly professional, talented and kind! I highly recommend Kate and her team for your wedding day or any event!

Limin' Hair Studio 11
    Sent on 12/23/2018

Shannon · Married on 06/09/2018

Kate was such a pleasure to work with! She came to my venue and had plenty of time to do myself and 3 others hair. I showed her a picture of what I was thinking, and even changed my mind a little the morning of my wedding due to possibilities of rain and humidity. I was so happy with how my hair turned out! Kate is professional and personable and I was thrilled to have her be a part of my wedding day.

Limin' Hair Studio 12
    Sent on 06/29/2018

Julie · Married on 12/29/2017

Kate is amazing! She does such a beautiful job with my hair every time I go to her. I am a pretty particular customer and I was so worried about my hair looking like I wanted at my son’s wedding.... she could NOT have done a better job. I got so many complements!

She also did my daughters hair and my daughter is even more picky than I am.... my daughter couldnit have been happier!!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Margaret · Married on 05/21/2016

Kate is amazing! She made sure that me and my bridesmaids were 110% happy with our hair on my wedding day. I even had guests at my wedding reception ask to take photos of my hair because it was so beautiful! She made a perfect day even better. Look no further than Limin’ Hair Studios for your wedding day.

Limin' Hair Studio 13
    Sent on 02/20/2018

Kate has been doing my hair for years so when my wedding date was set, the first thing I did was make sure Kate could do my hair for the wedding. I knew she’d do a wonderful job and it would be something I wouldn’t have to worry about. She exceeded expectations!

We did a trial a few weeks before the wedding. I knew I wanted to add some length and kate gave me great recommendations on hair extensions to buy and where to get them. She even colored them for me so they’d match my hair perfectly! I provided pictures for the trial and we discussed some slight modifications to make it perfect for the the wedding day.

Kate arrived onsite at our wedding with plenty of time to get situated, set-up, etc so she could begin on time. She also did several of my bridesmaids hair, too. They all were equally impressed! Kate stuck around a bit to make sure my vail was set and my curls were in good shape.

If you’re looking for professionalism and great style - Kate is your girl!!

Limin' Hair Studio 14
    Sent on 02/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2013

I have been seeing Kate for well over 15 years and she honestly has an amazing talent! Not only is she a perfectionist she takes her time to really listen to what you want and invision the look you are trying to accomplish! Before my wedding she did a trial and discussed the style I was looking for and she nailed it. She set up a time a week before my wedding to color my hair so it would be perfect for my big day. And on my wedding day she was punctual, excited for me and ready to help me enjoy my special day! She is truly an amazing stylist and I would highly recommend her!!!!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/12/2009

There is nothing more important than a bride feeling beautiful on her wedding day. I am very particular about my hair and am so glad I had Kate to make sure my hair was perfect! She is a perfectionist and her work is nothing short of amazing! You will not go wrong choosing Kate for your special day!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/27/2008

I would recommend Kate to anyone who wants to look their most beautiful on their wedding day. She took the time to work with me, to listen to me, but also she added a few suggestions as well. She takes pride in her work and it shows in the quality of her finished result. I have also requested she do other special occasion styles for me. Thanks again for your wonderful work!

Sent on 02/20/2018