Limor Nagy Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • Brittan
    Brittan A. Sent on 02/28/2023

Limor is truly the BEST

I cannot speak highly enough of Limor and her team. Her photo skills are amazing, her editing and quality is top notch, and she made the day SO smooth and easy. Our bridal party was 20 people in total which is a HUGE number of people to direct and corral, and she did it with such ease. She’s amazing at getting a group to cooperate, which made taking photos seamless and quick so we had more time to party and enjoy our day.

I also should mention that she got 18 edited photos over to us by the NEXT DAY. That’s unheard of… and I got the other 1400 photos in under a month.

Do not hesitate to book Limor - she’s truly the best!!

• cdelray
    Christina D. Sent on 06/16/2023

The BEST all-around experience

From the first moment I reached out to Limor up until the very end (through hurricane delays, change of venue, engagement session, wedding and everything in-between), my decision to choose her for photography was never a question! Limor has seriously the perfect personality for her craft that matches her talent so well. I told her from the beginning “we are shy in front of a camera, we’ve never taken professional photos together, please help us not look awkward”, lol, and man did she deliver. I was completely over the moon with our “engagement” session. It went so perfectly and the photos show! And then for our wedding, same thing- she talks you through posing, makes you laugh, adjusts if needed and praises when it looks good! We both had such a fun time working with her (every time), I feel like we gained a friend. Her communication is great- email, text, phone, etc. She truly cares about her work and it shows. I adore everything about her! I can’t wait to start a family so I can have more excuses for her capture our milestones and big life moments :)
    Stefani D. Sent on 01/18/2023

The most beautiful memories

We had previously used Limor for family photos and knew she was an amazing photographer but her wedding skills were above and beyond expectations. From the second she arrived she began documenting every special moment in a way that made everyone feel so comfortable. My entire family commented on how sweet and funny she was. Not a single moment, pose or group was missed in capturing the day and we have so many incredible photos to look back on. And, the turnaround time for the amount of photos taken was incredible. Truly cannot recommend Limor enough for wedding photos (and all of other life’s amazing moments!)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kimberly H. Sent on 01/31/2023

best photographer

limor did such a great job with our wedding! she captured the best moments and took the stress away completely. she has been our family photographer for 8+ years and we wouldnt choose anyone else! she is a gem!
  • Janice
    Janice B. Sent on 01/30/2023

Beautiful Pictures!

Limor did a great job capturing our special day, she is also very professional and friendly. It was a joy to have her as our wedding photographer and the final result was so beautiful.

Laura Sent on 03/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further you have found the best photographer

Limor is hands down the best photographer and vendor we worked with. Limor shot a wedding I was in a few years ago and I knew from that wedding we would be using her. During our whole wedding planning process Limor was attentive and responsive. Our engagement shoot was amazing. The day of the wedding was absolutely a dream because of her. She was calm and attentive to us the whole day. Her calm and direct demeanor was a dream come true. We got our sneak peak a few days later and the pictures were even more beautiful than we ever dreamed. We love limor and can’t wait for our next big life event for her to capture.

Limor Nagy Photography's reply:

Laura!! Your day was so perfect!! I’m so happy I was able to capture it for you guys!! Can’t wait to capture more in the future!! Congrats again!! ❤️
    Katherine M. Sent on 03/01/2022

Absolutely amazing photographer

Limor was all around amazing! She was so helpful through the entire planning process, helping me with timeline and making suggestions as needed. She was so fun on the day of our wedding! We just received our photos the other day within just a few weeks of the wedding and they were breathtaking! The editing style, colors, lighting, everything about them was amazing! She really helped us capture the best parts of our special day! 100% recommend!

Limor Nagy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kat!! It was such a pleasure capturing your perfect day! I can’t wait to capture more memories for you in the future! Congrats again!! Xoxo
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay H. Sent on 03/08/2022

My new best friend

Limor had been the photographer for a number of weddings we have attended the last few years and her photos turned about amazing every time. We decided to choose her and she did not disappoint. Not only were the photos amazing for our engagement shoot and wedding day - but on the day of the wedding Limor blended in with our friends and families like we had known each other for years. I felt like one of my best friends was attending our wedding but also happened to be taking photos. We can thank Limor enough for making our special day even more beautiful than we expected (even on the coldest windiest day in Fort Myers in the lady 10 years!)

We are so looking forward to having Limor capture MANY more memories as our family grows! THIS IS YOUR SIGN PPL!! LIMOR 4 EVER!

Limor Nagy Photography's reply:

Omg you’re so sweet!!! Thank you so much!! I’m so happy you chose me to capture your big day!!! Xoxox
  • Lauren
    Lauren V. Sent on 03/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Limor was truly amazing! She got all the special moments and was so good with my son too.

I give Limor a 10/10 ! She has such a great personality and really makes you excited to take pictures. You want someone who cares and also gets the guests involved! She personalizes the entire experience from start to finish! I won’t give her surprises away… She also did my engagement pictures and they were stunning! I added a few of those as well! Great way to see her style and get to know her before the big day!

Limor Nagy Photography's reply:

Lauren!!! You’re so sweet!! Thank you so much!! So many congrats to you guys!!! Hope to capture more memories for you in the future!!! Xoxox
  • Nicole
    Nicole C. Sent on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You’re wedding photos will be amazing!

She knows how to get the prefect shot! I’m in love with my photos! She knows how to managing family photos in a quick manner. She captured all the love that was happening on that day!
    Savannah A. Sent on 01/12/2023

Absolutely amazing!!

We booked Limor for our wedding last year and she was amazing from start to finish. She responded quickly if I had questions, had great posing ideas for the day of, as well as being so easy to get along with! Every picture is just breathtaking and I have trouble picking favorites to print. By the end she felt more like family then a stranger! She has captured our engagement pictures, wedding, and even maternity. I look forward to working with her for many years to come! 🤍
    Payton S. Sent on 03/18/2022

Best Photographer!

Limor was amazing to work with. Right from the beginning she sent us a rough outline of our wedding day with a list of her preferred vendors. She captured our day perfectly and we couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out - which she got back to us in no time! She makes sure to do the little things and really makes you and your partner feel important. Hoping to have her capture more milestones down the road!
  • Amanda
    Amanda P. Sent on 01/20/2022

Amazing!

Limor is absolutely amazing. Her work speaks for itself, and not only that but she is super organized and so so easy to work with. I am also super pleased with how fast she was able to turn around my photos! I could not recommend Limor enough. If you are even thinking about hiring her - DO IT you won't be disappointed :)
    Amber Sent on 06/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic and so much fun!

Limor was so friendly. She took beautiful pictures for us and made the experience so much fun. We hired her for our small ceremony on the beach last February, and have hired her for our big ceremony in December. We can't wait to work with her again and for her to capture more memories for us.
    Nadine W. Sent on 08/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding photographer ever

Limor was so easy to work with, flexible and had great ideas. She is an amazing photographer, very creative and she not only captured the beauty of the venue, but she captured the joy of our day with each photo. Since my wedding, I have hired her two more times for other events. You will not be disappointed. Book Limor today before she is taken!

Limor Nagy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nadine!! It was a pleasure to be part of your big day! I loved capturing your wedding and your sons super sweet proposal. Looking forward to capturing more moments for you in the future.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Sent on 05/10/2021

Limor is the BEST!!

Limor was such a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond to help ensure my wedding pictures came out beautiful. She even sent her assistant to pick up my dog so she could be part of the pictures! I will definitely be using Limor for more photo sessions in the future. Highly recommend her!
  • Taylor
    Taylor F. Sent on 05/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of our absolute favorite vendors from our day!!

When I started looking for our wedding photographer I knew I wanted someone that not only could take pictures, but truly capture moments and the people most important to us. Limor was all of this and more. She brought such a fun, happy energy to our day. She made us feel so comfortable photographing us (and was the best hype girl making me feel like the most gorgeous bride 😋🥰), and it truly shows in our pictures. You can tell she thrives behind the camera and truly loves what she does. Not only did she take BEAUTIFUL pictures of us as a couple and our wedding party, but some of my favorite pictures she took were the candid photos of our family and friends enjoying our day. I genuinely and highly recommend her to capture your day!!
    Emily B. Sent on 04/11/2021

Limor is Amazing!!!

I used Limilu Photography for both our engagement and our wedding photos and had such great experiences with her! Limor was very organized and was very attentive to the photo shots I requested and made sure we got everything we wanted and more! She was very flexible and has such a fun attitude to work with! She's very energetic and down to earth which makes photoshoots more fun. She did an awesome job at the wedding as well. Her photos came out amazing and I would love to use her again in the future for family/holiday photos ! Love her and highly recommend her service!
  • Mallery
    Mallery K. Sent on 04/01/2020

Limor is amazing!

Wedding photos update! LIMOR IS THE BEST!!!! She captures the most beautiful photos. I am so happy we have these beautiful photos to look. back on for the rest of our lives.

Limor is amazing. From the very beginning, she has always been super responsive and answered every question (there were a lot) and made sure we would be the right fit before working together. We've only had our engagement shoot so far but the photos came out incredible. I can't wait for her to capture our wedding day!
  • James
    James Sent on 06/08/2021

Go with Limilu

Limor was fantastic! She made sure to get all the shots we wanted, and had great creative ideas as well. She made sure to keep everyone in good spirits during the group photos, and really was able to make everyone comfortable for the best possible photo. We personally liked how in control of the situation she was, making sure that everyone’s was doing exactly what they were supposed to do, great direction, and attention to detail (if someone had a tissue in their hand in a group of 10 people, she would spot it and make them get rid of it to make sure it didn’t stand out in the shot).
    We highly recommend Limor for any photography needs. She did our friends weddings and family photos, they all came out perfect. We know we will use her again.
    If you are having your wedding at the Heitman house (or other weddings) we recommend keeping her for the extra couple hours. It’s worth the money, and she does a really great job at catching candid photos.
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn F. Sent on 03/30/2021

We LOVE Limor!!!!!!!

We loved working with Limor for so many reasons. She is not only amazingly talented and creative, but she is a genuine, authentic and warm person who makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We took engagement photos and wedding day photos with Limor and loved every second of our experience with her. It was our first time taking professional photos and as people who normally don't love being in the spotlight, she made it so much fun and easy! Limor worked with us in the stressful months leading up to our wedding while planning a destination wedding during the uncertainty of the pandemic, and was simply the best. We also loved working with Limor's assistant, Lisette, on our wedding day and felt they both beautifully captured raw, candid moments that we will cherish forever. Thank you so much. We will find a reason to come back to Florida to see you again :) Cal & Kyle

Cal and Kyle!
    Thank you so much! Your wedding was an absolute dream! I am so happy for you guys! I hope I can capture more special memories for you in the future!! xoxo Limor
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca H. Sent on 03/22/2022

Our Wedding

Limor is just amazing to work with! If you are looking for someone who is fun, organized, and just does an overall amazing job then you need to look no further! Thank you Limor for capturing our beautiful day and giving us memories for a lifetime!
    Nicole H. Sent on 01/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Limilu Photography is amazing!

Limor is such a gem to work with! She is absolutely amazing, very responsive and supportive throughout the whole wedding planning process. Her photos were stunning! She captured moments we didn't even know we had, she made us feel relaxed and natural! Not only have you found your wedding photographer, but a photographer for all moments! She has made us lifelong customers ❤
  • Michele
    Michele W. Sent on 12/24/2020

Wedding Photography

Absolutely the BEST photographer ever! I get awkward in front of cameras, but Limor made it so easy and fun! The pictures came out so beautiful! She really knows what she’s doing! Everyone should hire her for any event in need of photography.

Limor Nagy Photography's reply:

Michele! Thank you so much for choosing me to capture your big day! I had a blast with you guys and your family! Congrats again! I can’t wait for our future sessions!!
    Brandi J. Sent on 01/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best photographer I have ever worked with!!

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Limor was for our wedding. She made the whole wedding party feel so comfortable- the boys even enjoyed taking photos?!? What guy says that? She was a delight to be around and has a huge heart and passion for her job. I am so thankful to have found her and I hope to use her again for family photos!

Limor Nagy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!!! I’m so happy I could capture your happily ever after! Congrats again!! I can’t wait to capture more special memories for you both in the future!
illustration stars