Lily Rose Photography Reviews

Lily Rose Photography 5
Lily Rose Photography 6
Lily Rose Photography 7

Christina · Married on 06/23/2012

I thought your services were excellent! I appreciate how quickly we were able to get through group photos without any fuss! You were very attentive towards our needs and I thought our pictures came out great!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Jacqueline · Married on 06/16/2012

I could not have imagined what our wedding day would have been without Lily Rose photography! They captured every moment beautifully. They worked extremely hard in the 106 degree outside weather. My picky husband and I received hundreds of pictures we absolutely love-- hard to believe but true! The color, the poses, the fun, and the backgrounds captured are amazing!

andrea · Married on 06/03/2012

Debbie of Lilly Rose Photography was beyond a pleasure to work with. From the date of our very first meeting to Our Wedding day she was attentive, calm, reassuring and excited about the ideas we had for our pictures. Her professionalism and the quality of the pictures was more than I had even hoped for.
    After hearing many wedding Photography disaster stories from co-workers, friends and family members I was nervous that the same could happen to me but Debbie put my concerns at ease and assured me all will go well, and it did! I LOVE... LOVE... LOVE my pictures and always receive wonderful compliments.
    Lilly Rose Photography is one of the very few vendors who will give you printing rights to ALL the shots taken, not just the few you can afford to purchase after paying a steep fee already. And believe me you will want all the Shots if Debbie and her crew have shot them!

- Andrea

Michele · Married on 04/28/2012

My husband and I knew Debbie was the perfect photographer for our wedding from the moment we met her. She made us feel so comfortable and definitely eased some of the stress that comes along with planning a wedding. Of course with every wedding there is a hiccup; nothing runs perfectly according to plan. When my ceremony was an hour delayed I turned into a crying mess. Debbie was right by my side, doing everything she could to calm me down. In between the tears, she captured tender moments between my step-children and me. I am so grateful to have these moments captured on film and will cherish them for many years to come. The photos she produced exceeded our expectations. I have viewed them too many times to count. We highly recommend Debbie and Lily Rose Photography and can't wait to work with her again.

Sent on 10/24/2012
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 09/24/2011

My husband and I had a fantastic experience with Lily Rose Photography! They were very professional and both Debbie and Larry made us feel very special throughout the entire process. They were quick to respond to our questions and needs. Also, they did everything that they can to make our wedding day the most special and memorable day. I would hire Debbie and Larry again in a heartbeat!

Maya · Married on 09/17/2011

Debbie was so great to work with and made everyone in the wedding party comfortable. She takes amazing pictures!!!!!!!

Michelle · Married on 09/04/2011

Everything was done well and in a very professional manner. It was nice knowing that all of the best moments from our wedding day would be captured and available for us to relive for years to come. The pictures all turned out so beautiful and the album was so very unique and wonderful we are always looking back at it to remember that special day. We are very proud to share our pictures with family and friends and they absolutely rave about how beautiful the album is. Wonderful experience.

Krista · Married on 05/28/2011

We had a wonderful experience with Lily Rose Photography! Debbie & Larry were great to work with throughout the whole process from the engagement shoot to the post production. You can tell they really love what they do! I can't recommend them enough!

Kristen · Married on 04/30/2011

My wedding planner recommended Lily Rose Photography, and I'm so glad she did. I had a great experience using Lily Rose Photography for my wedding! Debbie's calm demeanor really put me at ease the day of the wedding. She gave just the right amount of direction, so I knew what to do, but didn't feel uncomfortable at all. The pictures look amazing. It was even fun making the final decisions for the album, and I love, love, love the way it turned out. Debbie's artistic touches go a long way, even the cover for the disc of images looks beautiful and is displayed on my bookcase. I have nothing but good things to say about Lily Rose Photography.

Sent on 09/15/2012

Christine · Married on 11/06/2010

Deborah came through for me when my original photographer stopped communicating. She even responded thanksgiving weekend! We were able to do our engagement pictures up in lake tahoe and they came out beautiful. She was fast to send us the proofs. On our wedding day she was ontime and very professional. She came prepared with blotting sheets which were very needed with the freak warm weather that we had. Her and her second photographer captured every moment beautifully. I couldn't have asked for a better vendor and I highly recommend her to anyone who asks for a photographer!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Ajah · Married on 07/11/2010

Debbie from Lily Rose Photography was a pleasure to work with throughout my wedding planning and day events. The pictures from my wedding are very important to me for the lasting memories. Debbie reassured me that she and her staff would capture all of the day's events and more. Boy...was she right! My pictures are amazing! I have received so many compliments from family and friends on how beautiful my wedding album turned out.

I look forward to working with Debbie in the furture to capture lasting family memories for holiday portraits, etc.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Rashawnda · Married on 05/29/2010

I would ABSOLUTELY work with Debbie and her team again. Actually I can't wait for the opportunity to work with Debbie again! Debbie's goes above and beyond her call of duty to ensure that she captures EVERY aspect of the event. By the end of the night, I was saying she was my personal assistant! I couldn't ask for more from my photographer on my big day and I will definitely be calling her again should the need arise!

Rashawnda Clyburn
    Wedding - 5/29/10

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 08/15/2009

We were so lucky to have Lily Rose shoot our wedding! The photos are amazing and we are so happy with them. Debbie was a pleasure to work with- she was calm, efficient and very unobtrusive. She brought along 2 other shooters and they were able to capture all the special moments of our big day. We loved our engagement session too!

Sent on 09/07/2009

Bernadette · Married on 05/30/2009

Totally 100% happy with lily rose! My photos came out beautiful and our photographers were great!

Sent on 05/01/2010

S · Married on 04/24/2009

Lily Rose Photography was absolutely fabulous! I couldn't have asked for better photographers, not to mention a better price / package detail. They were incredibly professional. I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 05/13/2009

Ryan · Married on 07/20/2008

Picking a photographer is much like picking a fiancé. You need to make sure you've got the right one because you're going to be with them for the rest of your life. We maybe not with *them,* the photographer, per se, but you will have their work forever--and you need to make sure that you're absolutely comfortable and trusting of what they're going to do with you.

When we were first interviewing photographers, we experienced that fit Debbie Norman of Lily Rose Photographer. Not only was her work beautiful, but she had such a calm and soothing presence about her than made us trust her implicitly. As someone who hates taking photos, this was incredibly important to me.

As part of her packages, she offers an engagement session where that perfect fit became even more apparent. She got to know us--how to best shoot us--and we got to know and be comfortable with her. Plus when we got the proofs we absolutely loved them.

When the big day finally rolled around, we just slipped right into the mode. Debbie and her assistant Lindsey were right there capturing everything, but in a totally non-obtrusive way. They made sure to get the shot, but for the most part, I didn't even know they were there. Plus they managed some of the big group shots with absolute confidence and grace.

While we haven't get gotten the photos, we know they're going to turn out great--and we know we have found our photographer to capture the rest of our important moments in our journey together.

Sent on 08/06/2008

Melissa · Married on 06/01/2008

Photographer: Lily Rose Photography, Inc. (grade A+++) price: $3471
    I cannot begin to tell you how happy I was with them!! Lindsay got to my hotel room at 6am, before some girls were even out of bed. She was a pleasure to have around for the day. We had 2 more photographers when we got to the venue. My mom asked if I thought I was a big shot with all the photographers that we had. So well worth it!!
    Would I recommend? Without hesitation

Sent on 06/24/2008

Bianca · Married on 01/14/2011

Our pictures came out beautifully. Lily Rose is amazing.

Sent on 02/26/2011

Michelle · Married on 06/07/2008

Not only is Debbie's work so great but she is a focused and thourough photographer who gets the job done. She stayed at our wedding for 9 hours and did not miss one picture.

Sent on 09/22/2008
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 06/08/2014

We are so grateful to Lily Rose Photography. Debbie was very flexible with us. My husband and I were on a small budget, and Debbie was able to adjust our limited time frame to include all of the important events for shooting. She and her husband were efficient, professional, and patient when things were running a little behind or not according to plan. They captured amazing moments and made everything look so romantic and magical and beautiful. She offered us many wonderful discounts and custom items, showing us that she cared about us, understood our financial situation, and really wanted our satisfaction. We are so happy Lily Rose Photography was part of our wedding!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Katherine · Married on 09/17/2011

We loved working with Lily Rose Photography. They photographed our friends wedding in 2007 so they were who we called for our wedding in September of 2011. The level of professionalism and artistic point of view that the team at Lily Rose have are hard to find. They not only took photos of our special day, they captured moments...some that we were not even aware of until we saw the proofs. Love, love, love the talent at Lily Rose and we've already recommended them to friends!!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Debbie and Larry produce amazing work and are very talented. I am a very type A person and loved how organized and structured they were to help us get through the day, however some of my bridal party felt they were distant. They made sure to capture a variety of shots and didn't leave out any details. What you get is very well worth what you pay. Debbie also produced incredible engagement photos for us and was willing to travel! Thanks Lily Rose Photography!!!

Sent on 10/05/2012

Julie · Married on 10/15/2011

Deborah is an amazing photographer with the drive to get that one last photo and an artistic vision to make each shot unique. She went above the call of duty to make our day beautiful memories for all the years to come. If a challenging timeline for your wedding she is the photographer for you. she will get is done with her beautiful vision.

Krista · Married on 06/07/2008

Lily Rose Photography was great. They provide all the pictures to you on a disc after the wedding. Also, they provide all day coverage for a flat fee...not hourly charges. I really felt for all I got, their price was very reasonable. They were focussed on the photography part and not making a bunch of money on all the products they can sell you.

Sent on 10/03/2008

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2009

Lily Rose Photography was an interesting company. I would rate the photographers themselves much higher than the company. The contract was a little strange, and we didn't get to own the photos. When they all came out, they were online and you had to purchase them, but I later found out that since I was the bride, I got a DVD of every picture in high res. The price was a little high, but for me, the photos were the most important part next to the food. The two photographers we got were AMAZING and I was so satisfied with the pictures! Sheila, the one whom I corresponded with for payments over the phone was not the nicest person, but overall really food value for cost- and unlimited time was nice although they left before the reception was over since it was getting late and everyone was just dancing.

Sent on 11/27/2009