Lily Rose Photography Reviews

Lily Rose Photography 6
Lily Rose Photography 7

Pamela Morrison · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Wedding Photography!

I can't recommend Debbie and Larry highly enough! It was truly a pleasure to work with them, and the photographs of our son's wedding are simply stunning. Debbie and Larry are true artists. They captured a huge variety of wedding moments, from romantic shots of the wedding couple to large family groups, in a way that was original, fun and stress-free. Their photography took advantage of our beautiful outdoor location and made a special day look and feel truly magical. Everyone who has seen the photography has been blown away by the quality. Don't hesitate to hire them. We will treasure these photos forever.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Asif

Asif Khan · Married on 05/08/2019

Professional and time less photography

Debbie & Larry were so professional, personable, and they both take beautiful photographs. I think often in the wedding photography industry you get a second shooter who may be newer or still learning learning the ropes, but Debbie & Larry are individually amazing & talented photographers with so much experience.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Mari

Mari · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional & Timeless Photography

Debbie & Larry were so professional, personable, and they both take beautiful photographs. I think often in the wedding photography industry you get a second shooter who may be newer or still learning the ropes, but Debbie & Larry are individually amazing & talented photographers with so much experience. They went above & beyond for our engagement session, and we now have the most breathtaking photos to display in our home. We also felt so comfortable photographing with them on our wedding day (and my husband hates being photographed!) They did a great job of coaching us while still looking natural and candid. I had researched a lot of photographers who had done weddings at our site, and they had hands down used the unique setting better than anyone else. We highly recommend Lily Rose Photography to any bride & grooms to be! (Just look at the photos, they speak for themselves!)

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Lily Rose Photography 27
    Lily Rose Photography 28
    Lily Rose Photography 29

Nadine · Married on 07/07/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Debbie and Larry at our wedding in Napa. They were really incredible photographers - we could not have been happier with our photos. They did such a great job of getting a wide variety of shots, capturing all the details, and making creative suggestions. Plus, they managed to get the photos over to us very quickly!

It can be really hard to take it all in on the day of your wedding and looking at the photos later really helped us relive and appreciate all the magical moments.

Thank you so much Debbie and Larry.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Beau King · Married on 05/25/2018

Lily Rose Photography, simply the best!!

Lily Rose Photography did our engagement and wedding day photos and we couldn't be happier. Debbie and Larry were awesome to work with, they quickly got a feel for who we were and what photos would work best for us and they captured our day perfectly.

Not only did they take some amazing photos but they were both really fun to work with and they made this part of our wedding really easy and enjoyable.

They completely exceeded our expectations and we definitely recommend working with them.

Thank you so much Debbie and Larry!!!

Dana and Beau

Sent on 10/24/2018

Katherine · Married on 01/05/2018

I could’nt imagined my wedding day any better! A good photographer is great, but a phenomenal one is where it’s at! Debbie was beyond phenomenal. Debbie made us so comfortable that it felt like she was apart of the wedding. She just blended in and got fantastic shots! The pictures were so great and I continually get compliments on them. I was so impressed by her work! At the end of my wedding day I had poloroids in hand and she even sent me a few pictures so I could share with my friends and family. My full package of photos was ready so fast and they are so beautiful. I will forever be grateful for Lily Rose Photography. If you have ran across this review I suggest you reach out to Debbie and talk to her. You will see exactly what I mean about her being phenomenal ❤️

Sent on 02/28/2018

Caitlin · Married on 10/21/2017

I have nothing but positive things to say about Debbie and her husband. They do phenomenal work and are a well oiled machine together. My husband and I are very awkward when it comes to being in front of the camera and they worked with us right off the bat to get us as comfortableas we could be in front of the camera. From the engagement pictures to the wedding photos everything was incredible. I highly recommend using Lily Rose Photography for your next event as I know they will not let you down.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Linsey · Married on 09/17/2017

5 stars isn't nearly enough for Lily Rose Photography! Debbie and Larry are seriously artists and their photos look like they're straight out of a magazine. They just shot our wedding last weekend and we already saw remarkable pictures that they printed out for us on Polaroid film to take with of us on the night of the wedding. Talk about thoughtful and immediate gratification!

We are so excited to see the rest, but from what we have seen so far we know they will be excellent. On top of being truly professional and an amazing team, they really think of everything. With our wedding package, they had a free engagement session to teach you how to pose with your significant other and we found this time super useful for the day of the wedding.

On the day of the wedding they were a well oiled machine, and flexible to adding spontaneous ideas to our planned shot list as we came up with them. One of the coolest things I've seen so far is what they were able to do with our cake. The cake we ordered had a symbol on the back and front and a cake topper that could only be read in one direction. However the cake was put together backwards by the bakery. Debbie somehow was able to take shots of both sides and put together a picture of the cake as it should have been! Wow, just wow!

We are SO happy we choose Lily Rose for our special day and I cannot recommend them highly enough! They are absolutely worth every penny!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend Lily Rose Photography for any huge moment in your life (literally any excuse you can find... call them!). They shot my sisters wedding a year before mine in Napa and my wedding was in San Diego... and without even so much as a pause for thought, they came to be a part of my big day! As the bride, I spent most of my time with Debbie and let me just tell you - she is truly INCREDIBLE! She has an eye for detail and is just the sweetest human being I've ever met. Not only did she and her husband capture all of the special moments on my wedding day, but they then went out of their way to give me and my new husband another romantic photoshoot the next day since we didn't have a whole lot of time for pictures together on our big day! Our wedding day was a blur of excitement, but our pictures speak one thousand words. I cannot thank Debbie and Larry enough and rest assured they will be my first call for any future photos!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Susan · Married on 07/01/2017

I highly recommend Debbie! My husband and I eloped in Napa and did all the planning from thousands of miles away. I did a TON of research on everything from venues to makeup artists. I'm SO happy I came across Lily Rose. I wanted amazing photos to show my friends and family who weren't there to witness the event, but I didn't want to break the bank either! Debbie was the perfect option for us. She was laid-back like we are, but she did an amazing job of wrangling the rowdy boys we had in our crew! Great sense of humor and INCREDIBLE photos. Can't recommend her enough! Trust me, I've done the research, and she is hands down the best option in the area and totally affordable!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Chelsey · Married on 04/14/2017

Debbie and Larry are the PERFECT wedding photographers! From the first point of contact until the pictures and wedding album were delivered, they were absolutely amazing. Their attention to detail is impeccable. Debbie was so wonderful about answering my many questions. We communicated via email most of the time and she was always very quick to respond which completely set my mind at ease. Debbie is so incredibly organized so by the time our big day came, I had nothing to worry about. Debbie and Larry began our special day with capturing my “getting ready” session and they continued to capture our special day all the way through the ceremony and reception. Debbie and Larry captured shots that I didn’t even know I wanted! I was blown away by their taste, creativity, artistry, and professionalism. My husband and I chose to do a “first look” session before the ceremony and Debbie orchestrated the whole thing! She made sure my husband was in the right place at the right time so that amazing moment could be caught on camera. I will never forget a single moment from our wedding because Debbie and Larry captured every single part! And then to my biggest surprise during our reception, Debbie handed me roughly two dozen mini polaroid pictures of moments they had captured throughout the day. You know how tough it is to go through your wedding day and know that your photographer is capturing amazing photos but you can’t see them?? Well, that’s not the case when you work with Debbie and Larry!!! Receiving those polaroids during our reception was literally the icing on the cake of the most amazing day! I just cannot say enough great things about Debbie and Larry!! They created the most spectacular wedding album for us. I have never seen one like it before. Thank you a thousand times Debbie and Larry for ALL your hard work, care, concern, professionalism, kindness, organization, and creativity.

Sent on 03/11/2018
    Lily Rose Photography 30
    Lily Rose Photography 31
    Lily Rose Photography 32
    Lily Rose Photography 33

SJ · Married on 03/05/2017

My partner and I love the beautiful photos of our wedding day and the album! The photos included such thoughtful touches that showcase each of our personalities. I also love the candid style of the photos, which made even posed shots genuine. I can't recommend Lily Rose Photography highly enough!!

Sent on 03/10/2018
  • Z

Zena · Married on 08/23/2015

Debbie and Larry are a dream team, they have a great vision, very professional, easy going and WONDERFUL to work with. When I spoke to Debbie over the phone to meeting her for the first time I know she was the one to capture my wedding day. We had a great experience from start to finish, we even had our engagement session which really broke us out of our comfort zone and let us truly capture a different side to us in our photos. Which one main photo we used at our wedding to showcase and was not the normal posed photo, it's a photo everyone still talks about. Our experience with Debbie & Larry was truly complete with our wedding day, they truly captured it all and the photos are truly priceless. Debbie helped me stay calm and my husband keep it together especially before the ceremony. First look is a MUST, the emotions and every moment captured. Overall there is no other vendor to look into, trust me Lily Rose Photography is top notch!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Kristi · Married on 06/12/2015

I'm not even sure where to start with this review. Debbie and Lawrence have an absolutely breathtaking eye for creativity in their photos. I was hooked on their portfolio the second I saw it. I was also overjoyed when she sent me her package information and I found that she was well within my photography budget. It was just a no-brainer for me. I knew I had to book her as soon as I could and I am so glad that I did. Not that there was any doubt in my mind, but the memories and moments from my wedding day that her & her husband Lawrence captured are so elegant and beautiful that they honestly took my breath away when I saw them. I have received compliment after compliment on our photos. Make this the easiest decision you make in planning your wedding - hire Lily Rose Photography!! You will not regret it!

THANK YOU x 1,000,000 Debbie & Lawrence!

Sent on 07/14/2015

I met Lily Rose Photography at an event where she was the photographer. Loved her immediately. She flowed through the crowd flawlessly capturing people’s smiles and genuine joy, without anyone realizing she was there. She was exactly what I was looking for. I hired her a month later without ever interviewing a wedding photographer. And I was not disappointed. She and her partner were outstanding. They were with us all day, guiding us and our guests at every single moment, with the highest level of professionalism and sincerity. I always felt beautiful and calm. Even our guests welcomed them and their cameras into their space, which resulted in the most wonderful photojournalism I’d ever seen. Later on, when my husband and I were looking through the gallery, he said tenderly, “I’ve never had anyone take such amazing photographs of me.” Lily Rose, thank you. You went above and beyond our expectations, and our hearts will be forever grateful.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Melonie · Married on 05/11/2014

Debbie makes you so relaxed and at home during your wedding day. Unique, interesting photos, she thinks of poses and uses her surroundings to develop a comprehensive selection of photos with excellent quality.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Erin · Married on 09/28/2013

Debbie and her team were amazing-- Debbie was incredibly flexible with me, as the bride, in terms of helping me find the right packaging, the right look and feel, the photos I wanted to have. She even rescheduled our engagement photos twice because of less than ideal weather conditions. At the wedding itself, she and her team were true professionals, corralling the bridal party and extended family when needed so I wouldn't have to worry about a thing, politely keeping the amateur photographers among our families at bay, and checking in with me frequently to ensure they were capturing the elements I hoped for. The pictures turned out beautifully and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Anastasia · Married on 09/14/2013

Debbie, the owner of Lily Rose, has been absolutely amazing to work with. Her professionalism and skill are unparalleled, and she is unique in that not only she knows the technical side of photography, having gone to school for it, she also has natural eye for aesthetics and what would make a beautiful photo. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Anastasia · Married on 09/14/2013

Debbie has both a fantastic eye for a great photo shot and the technical ability to capture it. She is very professional and punctual but still a blast to work with. We had only 45 minutes for our photo shoot at the wedding, and Debbie has the perfect personality to make the best of it - she is succinct, authoritative while courteous to get the families/bridal parties/us arranged in a timely fashion. She advised on how to position our bodies to look best for the camera. She came up with creative shots. She was proactive in photographing so many details of people/scenery/decor in down times. At the end of a beautiful event, we have amazing photos to preserve these memories and now can't imagine anyone else capturing it better.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Ryan · Married on 09/14/2013

Ok, I know when you see 5 stars across the board you discount the review, but I am the skeptic about weddings and vendors and selected our wedding vendors in a very thorough manner. I had heard that you don't skimp on the photographer, because after it is all over, you are left with memories and photos, and to this I couldn't agree more.

Debbie was fantastic through the planning process, and she traveled to meet with us for meals, at our place for planning with our wedding planner, and allowed us to stop by Sacramento. We were looking for a pair of photographers that would do the set shots we wanted, but also give us the photo-journalistic photos that are more candid. So our second photographer was Debbie's husband and business partner Larry. Larry has at least as many years experience as Debbie, and if you listen to Debbie, Larry is the better photographer. I didn't believe this until I saw our wedding photos. They are both top-notch, and we couldn't find a better photographer for even double the money.

My wife and I enjoyed our wedding in Napa, and save for one, have recommended our vendors to our friends. Though we aren't pushy, we do recommend strongly our cake maker and our photographer, and two of our friends have already, in the 4 months since our wedding, contracted these vendors. We are not at all worried about giving this "advice" because we know the quality will go beyond their expectations.

If we had the wedding to do over again, I know we would change a few things (being your own florist is stressful the days leading up the wedding!). But if I was planning the event again, I would work the date around when Debbie and Larry were available to shoot the wedding. That is the strongest recommendation I can think of when planning a wedding.

I wish you all the best in your planning process, and hope your wedding exceeds your expectations!

Best,
    Ryan

Sent on 01/28/2014

Angela · Married on 09/02/2012

Debbie was absolutely amazing. I only regret that the timing of my day ran behind schedule so I wasn't able to get all the amazing shots I wanted. She was truly wonderful and I can't wait to see what she came up with!!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Debbie was great and came well prepared! She had everything from her extra cameras to blotting paper, lip gloss and extra pins. We received our proofs in a timely fashion. Debbie has an eye for catching those special moments. We are so happy to have had her to capture ours!

Sent on 10/11/2012

G · Married on 08/11/2012

Deborah went out of her way to travel to our initial consultation. She brought samples of her work which were beautiful, and shared her love of photography with me along with a bit of her personal story. Her passion for what she does shows through in her work. She was very patient and responsive during the planning prior to the wedding giving advice providing good organizational tools. On our wedding day she brought a professional yet personable team. I've only seen a sneak peek of our pics but they look PHENOMINAL!!! I can't wait to see the rest and I know she truly captured all the beauty of our wonderful day. To top it all off she gives the rights to make your own prints.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Tania · Married on 07/21/2012

We would give Debbie and her team 10 stars if we could!

It was wonderful to work with Debbie and her team. We felt really comfortable with her taking pictures of us. She has a really relaxing composure about her, but a slight fun side to her. She encouraged us to express ourselves and live in the moment by saying "Do it! go for it!" It was our day and she made sure it was!

When my husband and I looked at all the photos after our wedding, if felt as if we were watching a movie! Debbie is truly an amazing artist who captured so much life from our wedding event into her stunning photos. I have no idea how she captured all the little details and gave it the attention it deserved by either creatively preparing it to be photo ready or shooting it from an angle where it's sheer perfection! She also went above and beyond for us in listening to our needs and making sure it was executed in a unique way. She always kept her eyes and camera on us and still managed to get everything and everyone! We loved every single photo! It is clear that she is more than passionate about her work. She is truly talented in what she does and we are so grateful to have had her as our wedding photographer. We couldn't have imagined or wished for a better one.

Sent on 09/09/2012