Lily Ro Photography Reviews

Lily Ro Photography 7
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/13/2018

absolutely amazing

I can not say enough good things about Lily!

She was amazing to work with. Our initial meeting before getting down to the details, she asked about us as a couple. She was genuinely interested in getting to know about my husband and I, our story, how we met, our wedding vision, all of it, which right then we knew she was it! (Not to mention her work was absolutely amazing! Have you seen her website?!)

Shortly after our meeting we set up our engagement session. She was very flexible with getting a day and time that worked for both my husband and I's schedules! She gave us the option of picking our own locations to shoot but also gave us toooons of suggestions on some places she thought we would like and of course we went with a few she had suggested!
    The photos came out absolutely amazing, which got us even more excited for our wedding day!

The day of the wedding Lily and her assistant Gabby were there and on it for all of the important moments, details, all of it!

If her being so great this far wasn't enough, she got me a preview of at least 30 pictures, THE VERY NEXT DAY!!!

Lily was so helpful and amazing with not only the photography part of the wedding but she sent me tons of vendors that she knew and had worked with before that I could check out!

I could not recommend Lily enough, we would hire her again in a heartbeat.. and probably will!!

Lily Ro Photography 8
    Lily Ro Photography 14
    Lily Ro Photography 15
  • Shaun

Shaun · Married on 10/27/2017

Not only captured the moments. But captured our Love.

From the moment we met Lily to talk about our wedding, we knew that we had made the right choice. She was excited by the prospect and made us feel completely at ease regarding the process and what we wanted to capture. Day of the wedding Lily and her assistant were on point the entire time. They did a great job wrangling us all to where we were needed to be, especially our families. She did a great job making us feel at ease, and the whole experience felt natural and we were comfortable in front of the camera. Final delivery of the photos took about 5 weeks, and the results were spectacular. I think my wife and I are still looking through them every day since we got them. We would completely recommend her for anyone’s event, especially a wedding. We are already planning on booking her for future photo opportunities.

Avanti · Married on 07/08/2017

Lily is the best! She is a joy to work with and super easy going (and takes charge where needed :) Also, amazing value - we flew her out to Chicago from LA because she's that amazing, and her prices are that reasonable. Thank you, Lily, you made our wedding day awesome. and stress free.

Lily Ro Photography 16
    Lily Ro Photography 21
    Lily Ro Photography 22
    Lily Ro Photography 23

Kacy · Married on 07/02/2017

Lily was the most wonderful photographer that you could ever hope to have on your wedding day (or any day for that matter)! She is lively and personable, and just puts you at ease. She is super professional and her photography is beautiful. You absolutely cannot go wrong with Lily!!

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Lily is an extremely professional photographer, in addition to being a genuinely kind human being! From the moment my husband & I met with her, I knew she was the photographer I wanted to capture our special day. She was incredibly helpful and guided me step-by-step, especially for the day-of events. This put me at ease, knowing I was in good hands. The schedule she provided was flexible and she scouted out the best spots for our pictures! I am absolutely thrilled about how the pictures turned out! A huge thank you to her and her second photographer for catching all of the special moments on our wedding day.

Christina · Married on 03/28/2017

This wonderful soul! She is seriously one of the sweetest and most kind hearted people you'll ever meet & she takes some absolutely jaw dropping photos. I can't thank her enough for capturing those memorable moments from our wedding. Our 3 year old son sang a song for us... she captured his expression perfectly! I can never repay her for giving us these treasures! Thank you Lily! You are the best!

Lily Ro Photography 24
    Lily Ro Photography 31
    Lily Ro Photography 32
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2016

There was a real ease working with Lily from the start to finish. She listened to our ideas and what we thought we wanted and took those and made or pictures even better than I could have imagined. We put our full trust in her and it turned out great!

Colette & Hector · Married on 10/24/2015

We want to thank you for the amazing job you did on our wedding. Our pictures truly captured the essence of our day. Thanks for being so professional. Your genuine enthusiasm & eye for detail really demonstrates your duty to provide the very best picture for us. We are so happy with all of it. The memories will help bring back that special day but the photos will last a lifetime. Thank you for taking the time to help with the wedding itinerary. Your experience made things flow just the way we wanted. We will recommend you highly to anyone we can! Thank You Lily..........

Adriana · Married on 09/05/2015

Lily photographed our engagement and wedding photos. The first thing that comes to mind when I think of Lily is her patience and caring demeanor. She truly cared about capturing our special day. I loved that she listened to us and what we wanted to capture. Images are priceless. She was very professional and kept calm and collective during the whole event. From beginning to end, her kind smile kept me at ease. I love Lily and would recommend her to everyone. I am 100% satisfied with our images and feel that we re-live our wedding every time we see the photos. Lily is so sweet!!!!!

lia · Married on 07/17/2015

We couldn't be happier with our choice of having Lily photograph our wedding. She is an extremely talented photographer and the photos perfectly capture all the beauty and emotion of that very special day. They tell the story from beginning to end and I am constantly reliving the magic of our wedding thru those pictures. In addition to her talent, Lily is also warm, fun, and someone we really enjoyed spending time with. She was just as excited about our wedding as we were and it made everything feel relaxed and natural - which is reflected in the photos. She was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Carolina · Married on 06/20/2015

We could not have been more pleased with the AMAZING job Lily did with our engagement/wedding pictures. She is exactly what everyone said she would be. Genuinely sweet, makes you feel comfortable, flexible, brings out the best in you to feel free. My husband and I truly could not imagine anyone else to have captured that most memorable day. In January we received a calendar gift so that we may relive the memories all year long with a touching note. It was really so kind of her to remember us after 6 months of our wedding day. She will forever be our lifetime photographer!

Love Mrs. Iniguez