62 Reviews for Lily of Angeles

Aisle Decor (2)
Altar Decor (2)
Table Arrangements (1)
62 Lily of Angeles Reviews

I highly recommend! I just received my bouquets and boutonnieres yesterday. I cannot express how beautiful they are! I ended up having to add to the order after it was placed. Lily didn't make me pay a separate shipping charge and it was simple to add. The shipping was fast, which is also a huge plus! Thank you Lily of Angeles!

Profile Picture Harley , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I purchased a large number of bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, and they all turned out perfect! I ordered the flowers well in advance, and they came in excellent condition. My mom and I followed the instructions for storing them prior to the wedding, and they stayed perfect all the way to the wedding! I was able to get the colors of flowers and ribbons that I wanted. They were beautiful! I highly recommend Lily of Angeles!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I have bad seasonal allergies and don't really like fresh flowers, so I looked into silk flowers for my wedding ceremony. They didn't disappoint! I made a few changes to the standard package and changed ribbon colors, which the vendor accommodated with no problem. I received the flowers very quickly, and they looked like real flowers. everyone was amazed! The flowers were gorgeous and durable, and everyone was happy to be able to keep them as a memento of the event. The price is super affordable for such high quality. I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Robert, 4/28/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

There are not enough words to describe how beautiful my customized flowers are. From the very start, Lily was beyond amazing and so patient as I e-mailed her multiple times with questions and changes to my order. She always replied in a timely manner and offered suggestions. I just received my flower package the other day and I was truly speechless when I opened the box. Everything was gorgeous, and I could tell how much time and effort was spent into each piece. Lily also packaged the box so that nothing would get ruined. If you are looking for original work and an amazing artist to work with, Lily of Angeles is the way to go!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/5/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

The flowers looked exactly like the picture and were perfect for our wedding. They delivered on time and were packaged without any damage. I liked that I could order a la cart because other places had discounted packages but not the correct amount of things we needed and it was still cheaper here!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets

Our flowers for our wedding looked absolutely gorgeous. Lily of Angeles was so accommodating and made a special package for us since we needed more bridesmaids bouquets and corsages. The only downside was that some of our flowers were damaged upon arrival, and they could have been packaged better. It wouldn't have been enough time or worth the money to send them all the way back and it was an easy fix so we were able to hot glue and fix them ourselves. Everyone was so in love with the flowers and we got tons of compliments. They looked awesome in all of the photos our friends and family took, and I can't imagine how great they will look in the ones or photographer took.

Profile Picture User6919145, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Our flowers were excellent, we altered them from the orginal design and they were perfect. Prompt replis and great quality. Our photographer thought they were real.

Profile Picture Britt, 6/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I AM IN LOVE WITH OUR FLOWERS! I could not have dreamed of more beautiful flowers for our wedding. The bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were gorgeous. I ordered through their website (although they also have listings on Etsy and Ebay) and was able to fully customize everything we ordered... I was even able to ask for ribbon colors to be changed to fit our color scheme. The prices were extremely affordable and the quality received was wonderful. It took a little less than the estimated time for the flowers to arrive and they were shipped in a way that made sure they all arrived intact and perfect. I have already recommended their services to my sister-in-law for her upcoming wedding and will definitely suggest using Lily of Angeles to anyone else that asks were they should get their bouquets. Thank you!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/28/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages
1.0

Because of the reviews on wedding wire I decided to purchase the flowers for my wedding from Lily of Angeles. I wish I could say that I received the same wonderful experience as everyone else but that wasn't the case. The colors for my wedding are a bright yellow and a very specific turquoise color. I had already painted all of my vases so I was trying to find flowers to match. Looking at the website, I found flowers that appeared to be in the colors I needed and so I customized. I ordered bridal & maid of honor bouquets and mason jar centerpieces. My flowers we're supposed to be yellow, ivory and Robins egg blue open roses, hydrangeas, yellow dahlias and yellow calla lillies. In the picture online, all of the yellow flowers we're a bright vibrant yellow! When I received them, the calla lillies were bright yellow but the roses & dahlias were a very dull peach yellow. Not what I wanted at all. Since there were only 2 lillies in the whole bouquet it just made it look weird. The Robins egg blue color was way off from what the color looks like online. My maid of honor bouquet did not have any dahlias in it as shown on the website. My centerpieces were only roses. the site says they use the same exact flowers & colors for all bridal and decorations which is not true. I feel like they should tell people so they're not expecting something they're not going to receive. I emailed Lily, sent her pictures of my bouquets, & the pictures from their website of what the colors were supposed to look like, and she said they only have one shade of yellow flowers so she didn't know how that could have happened (no explanation, no apology). I asked her if I could redo the bouquets to take the lillies out and replace them with daisies that would match the dahlias, and fix my maid of honor bouquet but she stopped replying to my emails.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6647261, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely love everything about Lily of Angeles! I actually ordered off her Ebay account, no knowing there was a full website until now. She was super fast at getting back to me and accommodated my custom flower order with ease. The order arrived with plenty of time and I was highly impressed with the flowers. She was a pleasure to work with and I would absolutely recommend Lily of Angeles!

Profile Picture User7364201, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Hiring Lily of Angeles was a great experience and we loved the flowers. Their attention to details such as is beautiful.

Communication: 5 Stars
On Time: Kept with Schedule
Delivered as Promised: Yes
Professionalism: Great
Quality: Good
Value: Great
Our Favorite Part about Lily of Angeles for our Wedding: We could order month before the wedding and cross the flowers of our list.
Tip when booking Lily of Angeles for your wedding: Communicate with pictures and make sure your order is clear and easy to understand.

We also want to show our deepest gratitude for that great service and making our day perfect in every way. It was such a pleasure working with Lily of Angeles and their Team. THANK YOU to everyone that made our day even more Special. If you are looking for flowers we can highly recommend their services and would definitely use them again in the future.

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/4/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements
3.0

I just received my silk bouquets for our upcoming wedding in October from Lily of Angeles. I was anxiously waiting for them to arrive, and my heart skipped a beat when my order was finally marked as complete, exactly 6 weeks from the date of order as promised. When my flowers arrived though, I was so disappointed. The hydrangeas that were used to make my bouquets did not even closely resemble the ones used in the photos. The hydrangeas in the photos were a wine color fading to a bright orange. These were a hideous green in the center fading to a.. maroon type color. Also the bouquets were mainly white flowers with touches of bright bold colors in the pictures. What i received was mostly white, with maybe 3 or 4 hideous hydrangeas glued on here and there (other than the bridal bouquet which had a reasonable amount of accent flowers.) I consider myself a pretty easy going and flexible person, but I found this site to be a disappointment and the photos to be misleading. The only reason i am giving 3 stars is because the structure of the bouquets were good, the handles were very pretty and I was able to salvage the package by tearing out the hideous accents thrown in there and add some of the color I was supposed to get from my local craft store. I wish I would have taken photos to display what I ordered vs what I received. If the seller would have attempted to contact me and explain that the hydrangeas in the photos were unavailable or not in stock, I would have totally worked with them and found something similar that would work. Also I found their return policy to be a bit crazy because you are charged for the cost of the original shipping, a 15% restocking fee, and the shipping to return the item which is close to an $80 loss. I was able to salvage my bouquets so I guess I got lucky. Overall, I would not recommend this company.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Lily was fantastic to work with - looked at my color scheme and helped customized flowers that ended up being absolutely AMAZING AND PERFECT with everything! And looked so real and pretty. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jacquitta, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ordered my customized wedding flowers from here. Lily for very attentive to detail and I was very happy with my flowers for my October wedding! Everyone complemented on how beautiful the flowers were!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had already bought flowers thinking that I could make my own bouquets and honestly just completely failed at it. I freaked out and could not find what I wanted until I found this website. I was able to order exactly what I envisioned and it was sent to my house well before the wedding.

Profile Picture User5177830, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

We ordered our daughters wedding flowers from the website. We had a custom order based on a few different bouquets. We had timely responses for our questions, and the flowers turned out beautiful. The pew flower arrangements added the right amount of color, and we had many compliments on how great everything looked. For the price, and the fact you can keep them after and make another arrangement out of them to keep, it was a great buy!

Profile Picture Ann, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages
4.7

We ordered bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding on 7/16/16 and we are absolutely in love with them. The flowers were shipped quickly and came out looking beautiful. I found the vendor on eBay and was a bit nervous but they are great. Cant wait to use them.

Profile Picture nicole, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Getting flowers from Lily of Angeles was one of the best decisions we made. Lily made it easy to make a custom order. The flowers arrived on time. My mother kept saying that the flowers looked real. I get to keep my bridal bouquet forever, and I even kept some of the table centerpieces to decorate my home. Some guests took some of the pieces home, as well.

Profile Picture User7165264, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lily of Angeles went above and beyond getting me my wedding flowers. When I needed a specific flower color, they did all that they could to send me exactly what I wanted. The flowers turned out AMAZING.

Profile Picture User6549351, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

I ordered all my floral needs well in advance (about a year ago) but I remember the process going really quick and smooth. They were a pleasure to work with and communication was on point. The bouquets look amazing in all of our photos!! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Bryttni, 1/24/16, 8 Reviews
4.7

Lily did a wonderful job on my flowers. I did personalized flowers and I told Lily exactly what I wanted and she did what I wanted but I didn't like the color I purchased all together so free of charge Lily redid all of my flowers for me because she wanted me to be happy! And I sure was! The colors turned out perfect and the flowers were great! I'm happy I got to work with Lily on my wedding flowers :)

Profile Picture Brenda , 12/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

My husband and I were married on 11/21/15, and I knew there must be a better solution for wedding flowers than to pay thousands for something that would last only a day. Lily of Angeles' beautiful work with artificial flowers impressed me, and I contacted her through her Etsy listings. Within an hour, she replied to my messages, and soon I was sure Lily of Angeles was a perfect fit for our needs. This seller is very communicative, and she even sent me samples of flower petals and ribbons so I could be sure they would match our autumn color scheme! My bridesmaids absolutely loved their bouquets and mine was exquisite, and the men's boutonnieres matched perfectly. It is such a happiness that I know I will be able to keep my wedding bouquet forever, and it will still be as beautiful as on our wedding day. We highly recommend Lily of Angeles as a wedding florist!

Profile Picture Chloe, 11/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had left choosing my flowers until pretty late (6 weeks until the wedding!) as I was having difficulty finding the coloured flowers I wanted and I was recommended by a friend to Lily on Angeles. Lily of Angeles were extremely flexible and managed to do a "rush order" for me, free of charge! I live in Australia, ordered the flowers on the 7th of October and received them by October 27th! The flowers are gorgeous and the colours are vibrant, especially the blues. And they are silk, so now I will have them forever!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I found the link to her shop on Pinterest and immediately fell in love with the colors! I had a fall wedding and my bridesmaid's dresses were navy, so I knew I wanted a pop of color for our bouquets.

She was good at giving me a timeline regarding when I would get my flowers depending on when I ordered them and I could track the shipment as it went all the way across the country to my mother's house in MD.

The flowers were gorgeous and my wedding party loved that they could keep them as a decoration after the wedding. They looked real and several people could not believe they were silk. The cost was also very appealing for the amount of flowers I ordered.

Profile Picture Samantha , 11/7/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

While performing a search for bouquets on Pinterest I ran across Lily of Angeles bouquet sets. Pinterest directed to me to Lily of Angeles' Etsy web page. Long story short...I immediately sent a quote email request to Lily and got a response on the next business day. My wedding was less than 3 weeks away and Lily assured me that she could process my order. Although I had to pay a rush fee - it was well worth it! My 21 piece bridal set was completed in less than 5 days and I received my order a week and a half prior to my wedding. The floral arrangements are beautiful. The customer service was exceptional. I would highly recommend Lily of Angeles.

Profile Picture Renee, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews