Lily of Angeles Reviews

64 Reviews for Lily of Angeles

64 Lily of Angeles Reviews
  • jaygee502

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2018

Very professional and customer service was excellent! The flowers looked in person vs.photos on the website! Had a slight hiccup but Lily responded fast and fixed the order in no time! I would highly recommend using this company if you don't want to spend thousands on real flowers! I cannot wait to walk down the aisle with my beautiful bouquet! I will use them again for future events!

Harley · Married on 05/26/2018

I highly recommend! I just received my bouquets and boutonnieres yesterday. I cannot express how beautiful they are! I ended up having to add to the order after it was placed. Lily didn't make me pay a separate shipping charge and it was simple to add. The shipping was fast, which is also a huge plus! Thank you Lily of Angeles!

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

I purchased a large number of bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, and they all turned out perfect! I ordered the flowers well in advance, and they came in excellent condition. My mom and I followed the instructions for storing them prior to the wedding, and they stayed perfect all the way to the wedding! I was able to get the colors of flowers and ribbons that I wanted. They were beautiful! I highly recommend Lily of Angeles!

Robert · Married on 04/28/2018

I have bad seasonal allergies and don't really like fresh flowers, so I looked into silk flowers for my wedding ceremony. They didn't disappoint! I made a few changes to the standard package and changed ribbon colors, which the vendor accommodated with no problem. I received the flowers very quickly, and they looked like real flowers. everyone was amazed! The flowers were gorgeous and durable, and everyone was happy to be able to keep them as a memento of the event. The price is super affordable for such high quality. I can't recommend them enough!

Lauren · Married on 04/05/2018

There are not enough words to describe how beautiful my customized flowers are. From the very start, Lily was beyond amazing and so patient as I e-mailed her multiple times with questions and changes to my order. She always replied in a timely manner and offered suggestions. I just received my flower package the other day and I was truly speechless when I opened the box. Everything was gorgeous, and I could tell how much time and effort was spent into each piece. Lily also packaged the box so that nothing would get ruined. If you are looking for original work and an amazing artist to work with, Lily of Angeles is the way to go!

Kristen · Married on 09/23/2017

The flowers looked exactly like the picture and were perfect for our wedding. They delivered on time and were packaged without any damage. I liked that I could order a la cart because other places had discounted packages but not the correct amount of things we needed and it was still cheaper here!

Britt · Married on 06/16/2017

Our flowers were excellent, we altered them from the orginal design and they were perfect. Prompt replis and great quality. Our photographer thought they were real.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2017

I AM IN LOVE WITH OUR FLOWERS! I could not have dreamed of more beautiful flowers for our wedding. The bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were gorgeous. I ordered through their website (although they also have listings on Etsy and Ebay) and was able to fully customize everything we ordered... I was even able to ask for ribbon colors to be changed to fit our color scheme. The prices were extremely affordable and the quality received was wonderful. It took a little less than the estimated time for the flowers to arrive and they were shipped in a way that made sure they all arrived intact and perfect. I have already recommended their services to my sister-in-law for her upcoming wedding and will definitely suggest using Lily of Angeles to anyone else that asks were they should get their bouquets. Thank you!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 04/08/2017

I absolutely love everything about Lily of Angeles! I actually ordered off her Ebay account, no knowing there was a full website until now. She was super fast at getting back to me and accommodated my custom flower order with ease. The order arrived with plenty of time and I was highly impressed with the flowers. She was a pleasure to work with and I would absolutely recommend Lily of Angeles!

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2017

Hiring Lily of Angeles was a great experience and we loved the flowers. Their attention to details such as is beautiful.

Communication: 5 Stars
    On Time: Kept with Schedule
    Delivered as Promised: Yes
    Professionalism: Great
    Quality: Good
    Value: Great
    Our Favorite Part about Lily of Angeles for our Wedding: We could order month before the wedding and cross the flowers of our list.
    Tip when booking Lily of Angeles for your wedding: Communicate with pictures and make sure your order is clear and easy to understand.

We also want to show our deepest gratitude for that great service and making our day perfect in every way. It was such a pleasure working with Lily of Angeles and their Team. THANK YOU to everyone that made our day even more Special. If you are looking for flowers we can highly recommend their services and would definitely use them again in the future.

Jacquitta · Married on 10/15/2016

Lily was fantastic to work with - looked at my color scheme and helped customized flowers that ended up being absolutely AMAZING AND PERFECT with everything! And looked so real and pretty. Would highly recommend!

Ordered my customized wedding flowers from here. Lily for very attentive to detail and I was very happy with my flowers for my October wedding! Everyone complemented on how beautiful the flowers were!!!

Ann · Married on 07/30/2016

We ordered our daughters wedding flowers from the website. We had a custom order based on a few different bouquets. We had timely responses for our questions, and the flowers turned out beautiful. The pew flower arrangements added the right amount of color, and we had many compliments on how great everything looked. For the price, and the fact you can keep them after and make another arrangement out of them to keep, it was a great buy!

Victoria · Married on 06/18/2016

Getting flowers from Lily of Angeles was one of the best decisions we made. Lily made it easy to make a custom order. The flowers arrived on time. My mother kept saying that the flowers looked real. I get to keep my bridal bouquet forever, and I even kept some of the table centerpieces to decorate my home. Some guests took some of the pieces home, as well.

Lily of Angeles went above and beyond getting me my wedding flowers. When I needed a specific flower color, they did all that they could to send me exactly what I wanted. The flowers turned out AMAZING.

Bryttni · Married on 01/24/2016

I ordered all my floral needs well in advance (about a year ago) but I remember the process going really quick and smooth. They were a pleasure to work with and communication was on point. The bouquets look amazing in all of our photos!! Highly recommend.

• Chloe

Chloe · Married on 11/21/2015

My husband and I were married on 11/21/15, and I knew there must be a better solution for wedding flowers than to pay thousands for something that would last only a day. Lily of Angeles' beautiful work with artificial flowers impressed me, and I contacted her through her Etsy listings. Within an hour, she replied to my messages, and soon I was sure Lily of Angeles was a perfect fit for our needs. This seller is very communicative, and she even sent me samples of flower petals and ribbons so I could be sure they would match our autumn color scheme! My bridesmaids absolutely loved their bouquets and mine was exquisite, and the men's boutonnieres matched perfectly. It is such a happiness that I know I will be able to keep my wedding bouquet forever, and it will still be as beautiful as on our wedding day. We highly recommend Lily of Angeles as a wedding florist!

Samantha · Married on 11/14/2015

I had left choosing my flowers until pretty late (6 weeks until the wedding!) as I was having difficulty finding the coloured flowers I wanted and I was recommended by a friend to Lily on Angeles. Lily of Angeles were extremely flexible and managed to do a "rush order" for me, free of charge! I live in Australia, ordered the flowers on the 7th of October and received them by October 27th! The flowers are gorgeous and the colours are vibrant, especially the blues. And they are silk, so now I will have them forever!!

Samantha · Married on 11/07/2015

I found the link to her shop on Pinterest and immediately fell in love with the colors! I had a fall wedding and my bridesmaid's dresses were navy, so I knew I wanted a pop of color for our bouquets.

She was good at giving me a timeline regarding when I would get my flowers depending on when I ordered them and I could track the shipment as it went all the way across the country to my mother's house in MD.

The flowers were gorgeous and my wedding party loved that they could keep them as a decoration after the wedding. They looked real and several people could not believe they were silk. The cost was also very appealing for the amount of flowers I ordered.

Renee · Married on 10/17/2015

While performing a search for bouquets on Pinterest I ran across Lily of Angeles bouquet sets. Pinterest directed to me to Lily of Angeles' Etsy web page. Long story short...I immediately sent a quote email request to Lily and got a response on the next business day. My wedding was less than 3 weeks away and Lily assured me that she could process my order. Although I had to pay a rush fee - it was well worth it! My 21 piece bridal set was completed in less than 5 days and I received my order a week and a half prior to my wedding. The floral arrangements are beautiful. The customer service was exceptional. I would highly recommend Lily of Angeles.

Christine · Married on 09/27/2015

I had the BEST experience with Lily of Angeles a bride could ever imagine. Exceeded my expectations on every level but I most appreciated the communication, the promptness, the SUPER AMAZING QUALITY, and the desire to provide great customer service. I got so many compliments on my gorgeous flowers. They looked stunning in person and photographed so beautifully. I am so happy I found this florist and can't wait to recommend them. They are so "real" looking and feeling!

Sarah · Married on 09/26/2015

We ordered bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding on 9/26/15 and were absolutely in love with them. The flowers were shipped quickly and came out looking beautiful. I had so many compliments on my bouquet and love that I can now display it for a lifetime.

Nadia · Married on 08/29/2015

Not sure how anyone gave this vendor anything less than 5 starts. I had a custom order for 27 pieces and it looked just like the pictures on Ebay. The seller kept in contact with me at all times. I wish I could post pics of my bouquet. It was gorgeous. Whether you're looking to save money or you're like me and is allergic to real flowers, this is the vendor. You will find just about any color scheme.

Robert · Married on 08/29/2015

The flowers my wife ordered were the talk of our wedding. Our guest assumed they were expensive bc they looked so real. I ended up passing along the vendors contact to another couple getting married.

• Julia T

Julia · Married on 08/22/2015

I love love love my flowers. I ordered both bouquets and centerpieces. I put in the order 4 months before my wedding just to be on the safe side. The flowers came within 6 weeks as promised. They looked just like the picture on the website.