Lily Kimberly Reviews

10 Reviews for Lily Kimberly

1 User photo

Lexi S. · Married on 02/19/2021

so amazing

Lily Kimberly Flowers was amazing ! I was so indecisiveabout what I wanted, but Shaina was so patient and helpful every step of the way. Her attention to detail can't be beat. The flower design was unique and beautiful.

Sent on 02/19/2021

Joshua · Married on 08/15/2020

Beautiful Flowers

Lily Kimberly Flower is the best! We were so worried about having a wedding during covid that we almost postponed. We had to cut the guest list in half and change a lot of our ideas but one thing we didn't have to sacrifice was the flowers. Everything was beautiful and just how we envisioned.

Sent on 02/19/2021

Jason · Married on 09/09/2017

Amazing experience. We had a specific vision, and Shaina made it a reality. She did a great job walking through the specifics of every aspect of the event, followed up consistently throughout the lead up to the day, gave us excellent pricing, and executed the event flawlessly. Most importantly, she got every flower requested without change or substitution--we got exactly what we requested.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Lily Kimberly's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review. It was such a pleasure working with the two of you, and i'm glad you were pleased with the outcome!

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2017

I need to point out fantastic customer service! It is not important to everyone, but Shaina really dedicates time and effort. I can't express how special it is to know you have a florist you can TRUST for any occasion. Emails, phone calls, even texts (super convenient when you are planning your wedding while at work!!!), she will work with you and make you feel like the special Bride you are! I can't be more thankful!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Kathy · Married on 04/23/2017

I cannot thank Lily Kimberly enough for making my wedding look absolutely beautiful. Seriously, the flowers were the highlight of my wedding, everyone couldn't stop talking about them and there were guests fighting over the centerpieces to take home! I shopped around a lot, looking for the perfect florist that would be on the same page as I was and able to work within my budget. And I'm so happy that I found Lily Kimberly. Shaina made my vision come true. She's such a sweet, patient and understanding person (Yes, I was one of those brides that changed my mind every week. haha) From our first meeting, she understood exactly what I wanted and she exceeded my expectations. Her attention to detail is ON POINT! If you're looking for a florist that will give you 110% ++ definitely go with Lily Kimberly. I promise you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Esteban · Married on 03/11/2017

Your work is Amazing!!! The atention to detail and presentation is second to none. Thank you for your work

Sent on 04/09/2017

Kayla · Married on 02/18/2017

Shaina was so helpful and accommodating. At times I was indecisive,but she was always patient, and helped me organize my ideas. The flowers were beautiful! I definitely recommend Lily Kimberly.

Sent on 04/07/2017

Elaine · Married on 02/11/2017

Lily Kimberly flowers is the best! Shaina was great from beginning to end. She helped us organize all our ideas, and was very creative. The flowers came out beautiful, and she really made our day special.

Sent on 03/11/2017

Kathleen · Married on 04/16/2016

Shaina was absolutely fantastic!! Our wedding flowers were gorgeous. Shaina was able to see exactly what I described and created the arrangements I was dreaming of. Every single detail was perfect. We received so many compliments from our wedding guests. Shaina is so sweet, helpful, and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Lily Kimberly for all of your wedding flower needs!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Jenny · Married on 09/12/2015

Shaina and the Lily Kimberly team has exceeded our expectations! From the first consultation to the wedding, it has been an easy and fun experience. Shaina is creative and really listened to what we wanted for our wedding. the flowers were beautiful, and more than we had envisioned.

Sent on 02/16/2016