Lilly Magnolia Photography Reviews

6 Reviews for Lilly Magnolia Photography

• Brandon

Brandon Beckner · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Amazing Photos

Wonderful experience! Very customizable and tunable for for your event. Pictures turned out amazing. You really do get what you pay for.

Karla · Married on 06/20/2020

Simple but unique ❤️❤️

Our engagement and wedding pictures turns amazing everyone loved it. I like her style and easy to work with. We received our pictures earlier than what we expected. Wonderful experience. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/15/2020

Sarah Barbour · Married on 05/02/2020

Stress-free, Professional, & Fun!

Lizzie did an INCREDIBLE job on our engagement photos! She was relaxed & easy-going which allowed us to feel comfortable & natural. Her style is unique & whimsical, yet modern & simple. I would recommend her over & over if possible!

• Jessica

Jessica Beckner · Married on 10/27/2019

Wedding Photos

Her photos she did for my wedding were amazing! She did a wonderful job. Super easy to work with and finished our pictures in a timely manner. I highly recommend your photo shoot with Lilly Magnolia Photography!

• Ariel

Ariel Sample · Married on 08/06/2019

Engagment/Wedding Photographer

I don't think I could have asked for a better photographer than Lizzie! My husband and I aren't really big fans of pictures but Lizzie made us feel very comfortable and relaxed for both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. She even let us bring our pup for our engagement pictures!

Also, speaking of pictures..they were gorgeous! Six months later and I still can't stop looking at them!! Couldn't recommend a sweeter woman to work with and we can't wait for future moments to work with her again!!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Kailey Dianne Geller · Married on 07/09/2019

Amazing Photography!

Lizzie Jacobson with Lilly Magnolia photography is amazing! I have worked with Lizzie on two occasions. The first occasion was a small start up boutique that I was running at the time. She coordinated each shot of every item with precision and paid attention to each detail. Although these pictures were to sell an item, she focused a lot on the shot as a whole as well. The pictures weren’t too posed or forced. It really allowed customers to visualize themselves in the items for everyday wear. She also was ready with different shoot locations and stood strong on our day long endeavor. This summer, she took my bridal portraits and they were absolutely astonishing! Once again, she paid attention to every detail in every shot and wasn’t afraid to get dirty to get the perfect shot (even while pregnant!!) Even though I was in the middle of a park with my wedding dress on, she always made me feel comfortable. She truly has a natural talent for photography!