Lilly and Lilly Photography Reviews

18 | Orlando, FL

18 Reviews for Lilly and Lilly Photography

18 Lilly and Lilly Photography Reviews

Alyssa · Married on 08/06/2016

Do yourself a favor and hire David! From the very beginning, even before officially hiring him, he has been the most personable and thoughtful person. He made sure we enjoyed our engagement as much as the wedding. He was so professional and personable with all of our wedding guests, and not only has he become our friend, but he befriended so many of our family and friends as well. He's a great person and he takes AMAZING pictures. He's worth every penny!

Amanda · Married on 04/23/2016

I was so nervous and self conscience going in to my maternity photo shoot, being my first child I've never done anything like this before, but David & Athena were AMAZING! They were patient with me (and the 40mph winds), they took their time (even though it was 48 degrees and freezing rain was coming down on us), and they made it as perfect of a moment as it could be. Thank you for capturing this once in a lifetime moment for me and my husband, we are so grateful.

David was already booked when we contacted him but his assistants were wonderful!

Alissa · Married on 09/11/2015

Best photographer! I am just blown away by the work he did for us! I would choose him a million times over. David captured our wedding better than we could have imagined. I highly suggest him to everyone! Very sweet, professional and talented man!

Taylor · Married on 07/18/2015

David was amazing!! We have never had our pictures taken before and I must say that it was so much fun and the pictures turned out WONDERFUL!!

Narefa · Married on 03/21/2015

David was very professional and very accommodating to our needs. He did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding and we were very happy with his service. He was very flexible and took the time to learn about our cultural/religious requirements and customs and did an amazing job capturing those memories for us.

Sarah · Married on 02/28/2015

So happy that we choose Lilly & Lilly Photography to shoot our wedding. The Pictures came out stunning ! I received many compliments on their professionalism and of course the fantastic pictures. If you are a bride searching for a photographer I would recommend ending your search and booking with Lilly & Lilly Photography. Great work and a great person !

Thank you so much David for capturing our special moments !

Natasha · Married on 11/30/2014

David Lilly is wonderful to work with! Our wedding photography package included two wedding day photographers, an engagement photo session and an anniversary session in addition to a lay-flat photo book (coffee table book size). We LOVED our engagement photos, know we'll love our wedding photos, and already can't wait for next year until the anniversary photo session. David was dressed immaculately the day of our wedding and was an absolute professional. He is a hidden gem amongst photographers in the Orlando area and we hope that his business booms (we can say "we knew him when").

Great job, fun experience overall!

Tara · Married on 11/15/2014

Working with Lilly & Lilly was great! We felt so comfortable the entire time and everything turned out wonderfully.

David is awesome!!!! His pricing is reasonable and he is very professional . I highly recommend him!!!

• Kristal

Kristal · Married on 02/15/2014

Lilly and Lilly was the perfect pick for our wedding. They traveled almost 2 hours to accommodate us. Our wedding package was flexible, affordable, and totally worth every cent! We are even going to book them for our new baby photo sessions.

Devyn · Married on 01/04/2014

David and his assistant were so great to work with! The pictures were just the style we were looking for and we couldn't be happier with them. Would definitely recommend to anyone!!

My husband and I review all the different companies for photography and photographer portfolios for the Orlando area, and some out of the county. Lilly and Lilly was the best option. Very happy with our pictures, always on time, which was very reassuring. More polite then other photographers we had interviewed! willing to work with our taste in pictures, very flexible. I recommend. Avoid the hassle of searching for weeks for the right photographer. Lilly and Lilly were awesome.

Ashleigh · Married on 11/10/2012

David and Athena were a pleasure to work with! They did an excellent job and didn't miss a thing from the ceremony until the end of the night! It was all captured perfectly.

Alexis · Married on 03/31/2018

My husband and I won an engagement shoot with David and our pictures turned out so beautiful that we also hired David as our wedding photographer. He owns the business so he genuinely cares about the quality of his work and that shows in his photos. He always made us feel comfortable and was flexible with what we requested/needed. The same-day slideshow option that he offers is totally worth it. It adds a unique touch to your wedding and all of our wedding guests kept telling us how much they loved it. I definitely recommend Lilly and Lilly Photography!

Jason · Married on 04/06/2014

We are very pleased with the photos!

• Feyi

Olufeyikemi · Married on 03/26/2016

1.6
      2.5
      2.5
      1.0

I definitely would never recommend using this photographer at any event. Thank God my husband and I found out before it was too late to be looking for new photograhers. Our wedding was in March 2016, Easter weekend. Found him and book this guy around last September and scheduled our engagement photos hoot for October. Well, let's just say, thank God we did early engagement shoot and saw the rubbish job he did. Although he said he would retake it, we knew that regardless if he retake it, it would not improve or make any difference because he just doesn't have the skills and I'm not going to jeopardize my wedding for a mediocre photographer to ruin my wedding photos. The worst part was he blamed it on our skin tone. I believe a professional photographer should be able to photograph anyone regardless of the color of their skin. But I suppose this guy isn't a professional. Definitely would notake recommend David at all.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Lilly and Lilly Photography's reply:

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry that you were not completely satisfied with my work. I was very proud of the photos I provided you. I will provide the link in this reaponse so others can also see, as I stand by my work 100%. Also, like you mentioned, I offered to do another engagement shoot at no additional charge and I wish that we had been able to work through those concerns that you had. I just want to make very clear to all of my future brides and grooms that Lilly and Lilly is an inclusive company who sees value in diversity and did not and would never mention someone's skin tone as a reason that someone doesn't like their photos. I apologize if there was some kind of misunderstanding that occurred in that area. One reason that I did mention was the session felt rushed because the shoot started 45 minutes after planned, due to no responsibility of our company. Still, I was very willing to drive out to your desired location again to make sure that you were pleased. Again, I apologize that we did not get to work together for your wedding but I wish you both well in your new marriage. Thank you. Here is the link to the engagement session I did for you so that others my judge the quality of my work.