18 Reviews for Lilly and Lilly Photography

High-Res Images (2)
Digital Files (2)
Multi. Locations (1)
18 Lilly and Lilly Photography Reviews

My husband and I won an engagement shoot with David and our pictures turned out so beautiful that we also hired David as our wedding photographer. He owns the business so he genuinely cares about the quality of his work and that shows in his photos. He always made us feel comfortable and was flexible with what we requested/needed. The same-day slideshow option that he offers is totally worth it. It adds a unique touch to your wedding and all of our wedding guests kept telling us how much they loved it. I definitely recommend Lilly and Lilly Photography!

Profile Picture Alexis, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Do yourself a favor and hire David! From the very beginning, even before officially hiring him, he has been the most personable and thoughtful person. He made sure we enjoyed our engagement as much as the wedding. He was so professional and personable with all of our wedding guests, and not only has he become our friend, but he befriended so many of our family and friends as well. He's a great person and he takes AMAZING pictures. He's worth every penny!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was so nervous and self conscience going in to my maternity photo shoot, being my first child I've never done anything like this before, but David & Athena were AMAZING! They were patient with me (and the 40mph winds), they took their time (even though it was 48 degrees and freezing rain was coming down on us), and they made it as perfect of a moment as it could be. Thank you for capturing this once in a lifetime moment for me and my husband, we are so grateful.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/23/16, 5 Reviews
1.6

I definitely would never recommend using this photographer at any event. Thank God my husband and I found out before it was too late to be looking for new photograhers. Our wedding was in March 2016, Easter weekend. Found him and book this guy around last September and scheduled our engagement photos hoot for October. Well, let's just say, thank God we did early engagement shoot and saw the rubbish job he did. Although he said he would retake it, we knew that regardless if he retake it, it would not improve or make any difference because he just doesn't have the skills and I'm not going to jeopardize my wedding for a mediocre photographer to ruin my wedding photos. The worst part was he blamed it on our skin tone. I believe a professional photographer should be able to photograph anyone regardless of the color of their skin. But I suppose this guy isn't a professional. Definitely would notake recommend David at all.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Olufeyikemi, 3/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

David was already booked when we contacted him but his assistants were wonderful!

Profile Picture User6081345, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Best photographer! I am just blown away by the work he did for us! I would choose him a million times over. David captured our wedding better than we could have imagined. I highly suggest him to everyone! Very sweet, professional and talented man!

Profile Picture Alissa, 9/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

David was amazing!! We have never had our pictures taken before and I must say that it was so much fun and the pictures turned out WONDERFUL!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David was very professional and very accommodating to our needs. He did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding and we were very happy with his service. He was very flexible and took the time to learn about our cultural/religious requirements and customs and did an amazing job capturing those memories for us.

Profile Picture User4083577, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

So happy that we choose Lilly & Lilly Photography to shoot our wedding. The Pictures came out stunning ! I received many compliments on their professionalism and of course the fantastic pictures. If you are a bride searching for a photographer I would recommend ending your search and booking with Lilly & Lilly Photography. Great work and a great person !

Thank you so much David for capturing our special moments !

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

David Lilly is wonderful to work with! Our wedding photography package included two wedding day photographers, an engagement photo session and an anniversary session in addition to a lay-flat photo book (coffee table book size). We LOVED our engagement photos, know we'll love our wedding photos, and already can't wait for next year until the anniversary photo session. David was dressed immaculately the day of our wedding and was an absolute professional. He is a hidden gem amongst photographers in the Orlando area and we hope that his business booms (we can say "we knew him when").

Profile Picture Natasha, 11/30/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great job, fun experience overall!

Profile Picture User4653808, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Lilly & Lilly was great! We felt so comfortable the entire time and everything turned out wonderfully.

Profile Picture Tara, 11/15/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

David is awesome!!!! His pricing is reasonable and he is very professional . I highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture User3568452, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are very pleased with the photos!

Profile Picture Jason, 4/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lilly and Lilly was the perfect pick for our wedding. They traveled almost 2 hours to accommodate us. Our wedding package was flexible, affordable, and totally worth every cent! We are even going to book them for our new baby photo sessions.

Profile Picture Kristal, 2/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and his assistant were so great to work with! The pictures were just the style we were looking for and we couldn't be happier with them. Would definitely recommend to anyone!!

Profile Picture Devyn, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I review all the different companies for photography and photographer portfolios for the Orlando area, and some out of the county. Lilly and Lilly was the best option. Very happy with our pictures, always on time, which was very reassuring. More polite then other photographers we had interviewed! willing to work with our taste in pictures, very flexible. I recommend. Avoid the hassle of searching for weeks for the right photographer. Lilly and Lilly were awesome.

Profile Picture User3645042, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Athena were a pleasure to work with! They did an excellent job and didn't miss a thing from the ceremony until the end of the night! It was all captured perfectly.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 11/10/12, 1 Review