Lillie Vaughan Photography Reviews

11 | Littleton, CO

11 Reviews for Lillie Vaughan Photography

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Lillie for my spring wedding in Maryland. She was willing to fly from Colorado to shoot for our wedding. She was flexible, responsive, and supportive. She caught so many candid moments while also catching every detail. I enjoyed working with her and felt she was very tentative to me and the importance of the day while also capturing the guests favorite moments and interactions. The pictures turned out beautiful!! I love everyone and highly recommend for any future event:)

Sent on 08/29/2017

Codie · Married on 05/27/2017

Lillie is an awesome photographer! She is a great combination of knowledgeable as well as laid back, which is what you want in a professional for your wedding day! The photos themselves all came out gorgeous- the lighting, the posing, all of it was very well done and came out beautiful! Along with photo composition, she has a great eye for which moments to capture as well. I found there was a great mix of just my husband and I , the wedding party and us, and especially plenty of moments of our family and friends celebrating with us. I think that last detail is something I will treasure especially, and I believe it sets Lillie apart as a great wedding photographer. With Lillie as your wedding photographer, you can relax knowing you have a professional on your side!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Denise · Married on 05/27/2017

Lillie was such a wonderful photographer for our son and daughter-in-law's wedding at Virginia Tech. She was professional, but personal at the same time during the entire wedding and reception. Her photographs were delivered quickly and are beautiful -- capturing the wedding exactly as it unfolded.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Alys · Married on 10/01/2016

Lillie took family portraits for our family of 10! She was amazing and we were very satisfied with the pictures. She was able to capture our vision and took a lot of pictures in a short amount of time. We got everything that we were hoping for!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Kenneth · Married on 09/24/2016

Lillie Vaughan Photography did more than an amazing job with our wedding in September of 2016. Everything about the service was professional and respectful. They cared about our special day just as much as we did which made the experience one to remember. Both of the photographers were very interactive and captured the moments that we want to remember forever. They were very flexible and worked well with our videographer, it was almost as if they'd all worked together on a team before. All in all, the service was excellent and I would love to do business with them again. Thank you all for making our wedding one to remember.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Heather · Married on 07/07/2016

Lillie did an amazing job photographing our wedding! She was easy and pleasant to work with from our first meeting. She was always quick to respond and guided us through the process, which gave us one less thing to worry about! On our wedding day, Lillie was extremely professional, kind, and helpful in directing us, our bridal party, and our family. The images she captured were beautiful, and she was great positioning us and using the natural sunlight outside. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Kim · Married on 06/26/2016

I can't express enough gratitude to Lillie Vaughan for doing such an amazing job capturing our wedding event. She was incredibly easy to work with and accommodated us in every way. She made the task seem so effortless which put us at ease and allowed her the space to practice her art. The pictures were delivered promptly as she had committed and I was blown away by the results...such beautiful pictures that told the story of the celebration of our love. I can't think of anything that she missed and have memories that I will cherish each time I look at the pictures. Thank you, Lillie Vaughan for taking such pride in your work and for exceeding our expectations. You are a gem!

Sent on 07/09/2016

What can we say Lillie was Fabulous !!!
    From start to finish she was amazing and was extremely professional all the way through.
    We haven't seen all the images as yet but from what we have they are stunning and we are thrilled.
    I would highly recommend anyone to book her straight away. <3 Amazing!! Thank you Lillie

Sent on 07/03/2016

Stefania · event on 05/05/2016

Lillie, I just love your photography style! It is lively, natural, and meaningful... all the qualities I value myself!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/12/2016

Lillie is so great! She did an amazing job with our wedding photos and she was so flexible with the planning and scheduling. I can't even count all the compliments we've gotten on our photos!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2011

Lillie did our 5 year anniversary photos. She is great to communicate with and wants to make sure she captures the look you are wanting. She is very professional and very easy to get along with. We loved working with her, she made the evening fun and captured images that take my breath away. She was very quick with getting our pictures to us, she mentioned there was one person ahead of us she was still editing however I feel we still got our pictures extremely fast. You can tell she loves her job, and loves her clients and I believe that also reflects in her work- she is phenomenally talented! We will continue to use her, without a doubt :)

Sent on 10/07/2016