Lillie Shawn Imagery Reviews

14 Reviews for Lillie Shawn Imagery

• Michaela

Michaela · Getting married on 10/23/2022

Phenomenal

I highly recommend Lillie Shawn Imagery (Suzie) for your photography needs. I was looking for a photographer who edits photos with a lighter look to them as opposed to the darker, sepia tones, that also looked less staged and more natural. When I found Suzie and Lillie Shawn Imagery on Instagram, I instantly loved the bright, lively, and organic look of the photos. After reaching out for information of her services, I loved that Suzie set up a call so that we could meet over the phone and get to know each other. She answered all questions we had and asked personal questions/answered personal questions so that we could get to know each other. Leading up to the shoot, Suzie's transparency with pricing and information on what we could expect from the session and turnover dates was very much appreciated. She even provided guides to photo locations, what to wear, and worked with us on some interesting requests. I was extremely nervous about getting professional photos taken and about my fiancé enjoying them as well (he is not a huge fan of photos). Suzie washed all those fears away as she was absolutely amazing with not only making us feel comfortable for our engagement pictures and capturing our true selves but also making sure we had a great time while doing so. (We had so much fun!) All the while Suzie exuded a professionalism that cannot be rivaled. The pictures are to die for and perfectly exemplify our personalities and our love for each other. The candid shots of us just goofing around are definitely my favorite and I am over the moon she captured those moments. I can definitely say that she was one of the best and easiest vendors to work with and definitely suggest that anyone looking for a photographer to capture your special moments start here.

Sent on 02/22/2021

Morgan · Married on 03/20/2021

Captured every remarkable moment!

Suzie & her team were truly remarkable! We started with engagement photos with Suzie, and fell in love- we knew from then we had to have her shoot our wedding. Let’s just say, we are truly pleased. She had our previews done within the next day, and we cannot wait to see the rest of the gallery! She’s personable, helpful, and made my time as a bride less stressful! Thank you Lillie Shawn Imagery ! We highly recommend her and her incredible team for any photos you may need, especially WEDDING!

Sent on 03/22/2021
  • Tina

Tina Y. · Married on 10/10/2020

Suzie is the Best!!

Suzie is the absolute best photographer!! We are so happy we found her Instagram and booked her for our wedding. She has a great eye and knows how to make these special moments come to life in pictures. From our engagement shoot to our wedding, she was amazing & we love every picture! If she is available, book her you will not regret it.

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer A. · Married on 09/19/2020

Could not have been more perfect! Amazing!

Thank you so much to Susie and Carlos for making our day so special! We had to reschedule due to the pandemic and they were so flexible and understanding. Before the wedding Susie communicated with us and made sure she understood exaclty what we were looking for. The day of it was such a pleasure to have Susie and Carlos working with us. They made everyone so comfortable and helped us to stay on schedule without being pushy at all! Susie and Carlos had amazing ideas for extremely creative and beautiful pictures and were also open to all of our crazy ideas as well. The day after the wedding I received a preview of our photos and I am beyond thrilled; I have never felt so beautiful and understood. They understood us so well as a couple and captured our true selves. Thank you again for making our day so wonderful!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Corey

Corey M. · Married on 08/11/2020

Suzie and her team are AMAZING!!!!!

Suzie and her team were amazing and did both our engagement shoot and our wedding photography and videography. The team is kind and professional, and went above and beyond to capture every detail of our special day. Suzie, Carlos, Dion, and Angelika were there for us every moment, and went out of their way to make our day special. Suzie's style and attention to the little things, as well as her charming personality all speak to her person and show up in her work. I would hire Suzie every time for any future events and festivities, and you won't find anyone better.

Sent on 12/13/2020
  • Reka

Reka H. · Married on 07/10/2020

My foreverotogropher♥️

First thing first, if you do your research you would see that not all photographers are the same. Some do way better outside then others and to me that’s what mattered. I had the absolute PLEASURE of meeting Suzie about 2 years ago. She took my engagement & wedding photos and they came out like pictures from a magazine. And I mean it! I am foreign and my family is craaazy and I missed a few pictures that I really wanted. So two years later I just had to get back in touch with Suzie and she came back out to my location Which is over an hour away and we had another photoshoot. I got to slip back into my beautiful dress one more time and dressed my hubby back up sexy and all and re took some photos. And again, I mean it! People were raving about my photos. They came out better than I could ever have imagined. Of course I am a Pinterest whore and I had ideas for what I wanted and Suzie made it all happen and then some! She is an absolute genius! She is so funny and so silly, she makes it all fun. I can’t wait to call her for all the milestones in our new life, I found my forever photographer♥️ Love you Suzie!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Hannah · Married on 06/26/2020

So happy I hired her!!!

Suzie was so fun and easy to work with! She made us feel so comfortable and exceeded all of our expectations. We had a small, intimate wedding and she captured it beautifully. I’m so obsessed with our pictures, which she got back to us so quickly!!! I literally teared up looking at them. She captured the happiness and love that my husband and I have for each other perfectly and I’m so happy with how every single picture turned out. We will definitely hire her again and I look forward to having her take more amazing pictures for us!

Sent on 07/17/2020
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 10/04/2019

Friendly and accommodating. Pictures were amazing.

They made us feel comfortable and fit right in with us. Couldn’t have asked for better photographers.

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2019

Curtis wedding!

I could write a novel with how amazing these photographers are! Suzie and Carlos were so easy and fun to work with. You get high quality professional photographs and they are so fast! Engagement photos we had back in a week (Thanksgiving week might I add) and just got married and 3 days later already had 45 edited photos! Hands down you need to book them for whatever y'all need pictures for I will always go back with them!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 01/05/2019

Exceeded all expectations!

Suzie and her team did an amazing job!! I cannot brag about her work enough. They didn’t just take photos and video. My coordinator really dropped the ball at my wedding and she stepped in with her team and helped out without me even asking. They truly went above and beyond to help make my day perfect. So far I only have sneak peeks and they are breathtaking so I can only imagine what the rest of them look like. The night went by so fast so I can’t wait to see all the photos and video so I can relive this special day. ❤️❤️

Sent on 01/09/2019

Aleshia · Married on 11/18/2017

Perfection

We couldn't have had a better experience with Suzanne! Amazing video and photography! Thank you for capturing our daughter's special day!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Jennifer · Married on 01/15/2017

I was so truly blessed to have Suzanne work with us on our wedding day and our special trip . Upon hiring her everything we thought we were going to have was pretty much non-existent by day of . She was so flexible with changes we made and took the leap with us to create a magical experience in Paris . We were extremely lucky to have Suzanne and Angelika join us on our very cold (25 degree ,wind chill 9) trip to Paris and take the most amazing video coverage of our trip . She was able to capture the most precious moments of our wedding ceremony in Maitland Florida and create a dreamy love story in Paris for our honeymoon . This was a dream come true for us and we wouldn't ask to experience that with anyone else but her . She will never know the gratitude I have for the beautiful video that was created , this is something I watch every night as my bed time story to create sweet dreams . She is no longer our videographer she is our friend . Thank you so much ! January 15 2017 Maitland/Paris

Sent on 06/25/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/29/2016

We worked with Suzanne for my daughter's wedding a couple of weeks ago at the Estate on the Halifax. She was absolutely wonderful to work with!! Very professional, very sweet and everything went so smoothly. I am very happy we picked them for our videographer! Again, she was so professional and so sweet. I definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Katie · Married on 03/25/2016

We had our wedding in New Orleans and Suzanne flew in to shoot it for us. Everything was perfect! She was punctual, professional and really captured all of the moments of our wedding. I would definitely recommend Suzanne for your wedding or event photography!

Sent on 10/31/2016