Lillian Gardens Reviews

Lillian Gardens 6
Lillian Gardens 7
  • Wendy

Wendy Caldwell · Married on 06/08/2019

Lovely exceptional venue! Dream wedding come true!

I think it’s best if I let my wedding guests summarize how they felt about our daughter’s wedding at Lillian Gardens. Here are a few comments given to us after the wedding! “Wow! I’m still buzzing about that night!” “They knocked it out of the park!” “Where did you find such a cool place?!” “This house is so beautiful!” “Every part of the wedding was so special and fun to be in all parts of the house.” “What a beautiful bridal suite!” “Wow! So many options for photographs!” “The food you served was soooo good!” “The wedding was the hi-light of my summer!” “The flowers were gorgeous.” “Such great drinks and a fun set up!” “You are so lucky to have found this place.” “Beautiful venue and amazing wedding.” I believe that speaks volumes. Ashley and staff provided the venue and service making it the best night of our lives hands down!

Jill Sechrest · Married on 04/26/2019

Working with Ashley and her experienced staff was so enjoyable.

I contacted Lillian Gardens to host our rehearsal dinner. From the beginning,
    the entire staff was so personable and professional to work with. Ashley is like a breath of fresh air. If you give her an idea,
    she just runs with it and most importantly
    follows through. Our time at Lillian Gardens exceeded our expectations. We didn’t want the night to end. Thank you Lillian Gardens for providing a wonderful evening celebrating with friends and family.

Joanna · Married on 03/30/2019

Just. Amazing

Ashley and her staff are amazing. I hate planning and she kept me on track and stress free. My wedding party was blown away with how organized she was down to the tiniest detail. Our wedding was beautiful, even big tough grown men were brought to tears. We didn’t have a dream budget but Lillian Gardens’ packages include basically everything and we had a dream wedding anyway! It was perfect❤️

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Lillian Gardens 9
    Lillian Gardens 10
    Lillian Gardens 11
    Lillian Gardens 12
  • Lauren

Lauren Medina · Married on 03/29/2019

Flawless- couldn’t have been more pleased!

I feel like the girls especially Ashley thought of everything before I even knew what was next. Everything went seamlessly perfect. I would highly recommend this venue for the experience alone but the property is magical.

Lillian Gardens 13
    Lillian Gardens 14
    Lillian Gardens 15
    Lillian Gardens 16

Lisa Leavell · Married on 01/26/2019

Best Party Place

I have rented this venue on two different occasions for Baby Showers! Very pleased both times! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Kellogg · Married on 10/20/2018

Fairytale wedding!

Literally the best experience as a bride!!! The wedding plannners Megan and Ashley made sure my wedding was exactly as I had visioned and more. They took so much upon themselves to make my day as stress free as possible. Whole staff was so sweet and so helpful through the whole process. Dream wedding come true

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Tamie

Tamie Schumann · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding and rehearsal dinner

I just can’t express what an amazing experience I’ve had with the staff and venue. The venue is so beautiful, the staff are so accommodating, and the food was absolutely amazing. I don’t have one negative thing to say. Lillian Gardens is my go to venue for any future event I may have. Thank you, Ashley and staff for providing our family with two beautiful, memorable events.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Lillian Gardens 29
  • Ariana

Ariana · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Experience!

I came across Lillian Gardens while looking through Wedding wire. It was definitely God inspired because this venue and Ashley were a God-send. We did the enchanted package and we are so glad we did! We had no stress whatsoever ever as Ashley had vendors picked out for our cake, DJ, florals and other add-ons. The in-house catering was delicious and everyone loved the food! People raved about how organized and fun our wedding was. I also loved how me an my husband got to enjoy our wedding day and the night before because Ashley and Stephanie and her team took care of all our decorating. All we had to do was show up! It certainly was a dream! I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • kelcey

kelcey · Married on 09/15/2018

Our September Wedding

How can I even begin to put into words how amazing our wedding ceremony and reception were at Lillian Gardens? From the first moment I toured the venue with Ashley, I knew that Lillian Gardens was the perfect place to have our wedding. The venue is romantic and sweet and the garden is absolutely beautiful. I was so lucky to have Megan as my coordinator. She answered countless e-mails and texts, walked me through every important detail, and even attended the floral and cake-tasting meetings with us. I seriously felt like I was planning my wedding with a friend over the course of 8 months.

When the day of our wedding finally arrived, Megan had everything so under control to the point that I literally worried about NOTHING! She kept me updated throughout the day and made sure that my hair and make-up artists stayed within our timeline. Ashley repeatedly checked on us and made sure that we had everything we needed in the gorgeous bridal suite. When it was time for the ceremony to begin, Megan stood with my Dad and I as we waited for our turn down the aisle. She has an amazingly calming effect about her and helped ease my nerves.

Minutes after the ceremony ended, the clouds unleashed a literal monsoon. I have never in my life seen decorations and tables moved indoors so quickly. They literally had everything set up by the time my guests walked inside. It was Megan and her quick thinking that literally saved our day! Even with the rain, our reception was perfect! r

I truly cannot say enough good things about Lillian Gardens!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Lillian Gardens 40
    Lillian Gardens 41
    Lillian Gardens 42

Lisa · Married on 09/14/2018

We had our son and now daughter-in-law’s rehearsal dinner at Lillian Gardens. They were so happy with the way everything turned out. I cannot say enough nice things about this venue. Ashley and her staff are a joy to work with. We live out of state and Ashley made time to meet us every time we were in town. She also answered all my questions in a timely fashion and made recommendations for the menu and the decor.

The venue is so beautiful and romantic. We had the BBQ menu and set up the tables out in the garden. Our guests (some from Texas where BBQ is king) commented on how delicious the food was and how much they enjoyed the home and gardens. It was a great start to a wonderful weekend. We would definitely recommend Lillian Gardens for any event!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Laurie · Married on 08/18/2018

Ashley, along with her entire staff were wonderful to work with! My daughters and I hosted a bridal shower brunch at Lillian Gardens and everything was just perfect. The food was absolutely delicious and I received complements galore from our guest.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Santresa · Married on 06/24/2018

Our experience at Lillian Gardens was absolutely AMAZING! My husband and I got married on June 24, 2018! Ashely took care of EVERYTHING!! She made sure that everything was well planned and made sure our big day was perfect! Ashely gives the best advice and she knows what she’s talking about. Everything that I had a question about, she answered before I could even ask. Thank you again so much for all that you did to make our big day PERFECT... you’re the best!

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Lillian Gardens 43
    Lillian Gardens 44
    Lillian Gardens 45

Ann · Married on 06/23/2018

Words can’t express how wonderful our whole experience was with Lilian Gardens. It was great from our first visit all the way through to the wedding. Beautiful venue and staff

Sent on 07/20/2018

Kristi · Married on 06/06/2018

Lillian Gardens was a beautiful place for a rehearsal dinner. They have done an excellent job restoring the home to create a space for events. The gardens are lovely and the indoor space comfortably seated almost 60 guests. We were able to utilize both the outdoor and indoor spaces. The staff was very easy to work with leading up to the event and during the evening. They were friendly and accommodating to all our needs. They were very patient with our various changes to the menu and numbers. The food was excellent but portions were a little small. Overall, it was a beautiful evening. I would highly recommend this venue for a rehearsal dinner, wedding or any other type event.

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Lillian Gardens 52
    Lillian Gardens 53
    Lillian Gardens 54

Newnan-Coweta Chamber · Married on 05/15/2018

A wonderful experience for everyone.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Ginny · Married on 05/12/2018

My daughter had her wedding reception at Lilllian Gardens on May 12, 2018. Since my daughter is in the military, it was up to my husband and me to make most of the wedding plans. We chose Lillian Gardens. We are so happy that we did! The reception was wonderful; the food was delicious and the D.J. played the music that we had requested. The D.J., Doug Grazley, kept the party going! We had several people tell us that this was the best wedding reception that they had ever attended. Ashley, the owner of the business, gave us wedding planning advice that we really appreciated! She even contacted the individual vendors for us to confirm when they should arrive, etc. She made planning a wedding easy for us! Everyone had a fun time at the reception!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Shannon · Married on 05/05/2018

My wedding shower brunch was held at Lillian Gardens on 4/28 and it couldn’t have been more perfect. The venue is beautiful both inside the house as well as the stunning gardens. The staff members were extremely helpful and the food was delicious. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Paula · Married on 05/04/2018

I loved Ashley! She had beautiful ideas and was beyond fabulous. The catering was delicious. I would highly recommend brides chiding this venue for an unforgettable wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Lillian Gardens 55

Sonya · event on 04/12/2018

Ashley was phenomenal! The venue location is perfect and all the planning and implementation went off without a hitch. The pricing is comparably reasonable and the ambiance and atmosphere of the whole location (home, outside gardens, etc) was beyond our expectations! I would recommend Ashley to anyone with any type event. She was great to work with and was like a part of our event, taking care to every detail. We couldn't have asked for it to be any better if it had been family helping us plan and giving care to our once in a lifetime event. All our guests, in the area and especially outside the are, were still talking about how everything about the event was perfect the next day! They loved the venue, the food and the service. Thanks so much, Ashley! We will definitely recommend you and use you again for any future events.

Claudia · Married on 04/07/2018

Completely loved all they did, the food was amazingly delicious, the decoration adorablly perfect and all on point, the music right like we wanted, every single flower arrangement so perfect... I seriously loved all they did and recommend without any doubts!

Gregory · Married on 03/31/2018

We had a great experience from the beginning! The entire staff are great and really understand what customer service mean! They are very professional and all around great people! I highly recommend without hesitation to all that are looking at venue and / or making wedding or event plans !!! Ashley the owner is great ! Gregory and Maria

Sent on 04/14/2018

Jessica · event on 03/09/2018

This was the perfect location to host our first marriage seminar for our church. We felt welcome and at home, free to use the space as we pleased. We look forward to using this venue again!

Sent on 04/17/2018

amy · Married on 02/10/2018

This is a fantastic, charming place. Very romantic. Ashley is great to work with.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Mags · Married on 02/10/2018

Always love working with you and your team! You make it easy and make us look good!

Sent on 03/19/2018