Lillian Gardens Reviews

Lillian Gardens 7
  • Andrea

Andrea Kellogg · Married on 10/20/2018

Fairytale wedding!

Literally the best experience as a bride!!! The wedding plannners Megan and Ashley made sure my wedding was exactly as I had visioned and more. They took so much upon themselves to make my day as stress free as possible. Whole staff was so sweet and so helpful through the whole process. Dream wedding come true

• Ariana

Ariana · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Experience!

I came across Lillian Gardens while looking through Wedding wire. It was definitely God inspired because this venue and Ashley were a God-send. We did the enchanted package and we are so glad we did! We had no stress whatsoever ever as Ashley had vendors picked out for our cake, DJ, florals and other add-ons. The in-house catering was delicious and everyone loved the food! People raved about how organized and fun our wedding was. I also loved how me an my husband got to enjoy our wedding day and the night before because Ashley and Stephanie and her team took care of all our decorating. All we had to do was show up! It certainly was a dream! I highly recommend.

• kelcey

kelcey · Married on 09/15/2018

Our September Wedding

How can I even begin to put into words how amazing our wedding ceremony and reception were at Lillian Gardens? From the first moment I toured the venue with Ashley, I knew that Lillian Gardens was the perfect place to have our wedding. The venue is romantic and sweet and the garden is absolutely beautiful. I was so lucky to have Megan as my coordinator. She answered countless e-mails and texts, walked me through every important detail, and even attended the floral and cake-tasting meetings with us. I seriously felt like I was planning my wedding with a friend over the course of 8 months.

When the day of our wedding finally arrived, Megan had everything so under control to the point that I literally worried about NOTHING! She kept me updated throughout the day and made sure that my hair and make-up artists stayed within our timeline. Ashley repeatedly checked on us and made sure that we had everything we needed in the gorgeous bridal suite. When it was time for the ceremony to begin, Megan stood with my Dad and I as we waited for our turn down the aisle. She has an amazingly calming effect about her and helped ease my nerves.

Minutes after the ceremony ended, the clouds unleashed a literal monsoon. I have never in my life seen decorations and tables moved indoors so quickly. They literally had everything set up by the time my guests walked inside. It was Megan and her quick thinking that literally saved our day! Even with the rain, our reception was perfect! r

I truly cannot say enough good things about Lillian Gardens!

Lillian Gardens 9
    Lillian Gardens 19
    Lillian Gardens 20
    Lillian Gardens 21

Lisa · Married on 09/14/2018

We had our son and now daughter-in-law’s rehearsal dinner at Lillian Gardens. They were so happy with the way everything turned out. I cannot say enough nice things about this venue. Ashley and her staff are a joy to work with. We live out of state and Ashley made time to meet us every time we were in town. She also answered all my questions in a timely fashion and made recommendations for the menu and the decor.

The venue is so beautiful and romantic. We had the BBQ menu and set up the tables out in the garden. Our guests (some from Texas where BBQ is king) commented on how delicious the food was and how much they enjoyed the home and gardens. It was a great start to a wonderful weekend. We would definitely recommend Lillian Gardens for any event!

Laurie · Married on 08/18/2018

Ashley, along with her entire staff were wonderful to work with! My daughters and I hosted a bridal shower brunch at Lillian Gardens and everything was just perfect. The food was absolutely delicious and I received complements galore from our guest.

Santresa · Married on 06/24/2018

Our experience at Lillian Gardens was absolutely AMAZING! My husband and I got married on June 24, 2018! Ashely took care of EVERYTHING!! She made sure that everything was well planned and made sure our big day was perfect! Ashely gives the best advice and she knows what she’s talking about. Everything that I had a question about, she answered before I could even ask. Thank you again so much for all that you did to make our big day PERFECT... you’re the best!

Lillian Gardens 22
    Lillian Gardens 23
    Lillian Gardens 24

Ann · Married on 06/23/2018

Words can’t express how wonderful our whole experience was with Lilian Gardens. It was great from our first visit all the way through to the wedding. Beautiful venue and staff

Kristi · Married on 06/06/2018

Lillian Gardens was a beautiful place for a rehearsal dinner. They have done an excellent job restoring the home to create a space for events. The gardens are lovely and the indoor space comfortably seated almost 60 guests. We were able to utilize both the outdoor and indoor spaces. The staff was very easy to work with leading up to the event and during the evening. They were friendly and accommodating to all our needs. They were very patient with our various changes to the menu and numbers. The food was excellent but portions were a little small. Overall, it was a beautiful evening. I would highly recommend this venue for a rehearsal dinner, wedding or any other type event.

Lillian Gardens 25
    Lillian Gardens 31
    Lillian Gardens 32
    Lillian Gardens 33

Newnan-Coweta Chamber · Married on 05/15/2018

A wonderful experience for everyone.

Ginny · Married on 05/12/2018

My daughter had her wedding reception at Lilllian Gardens on May 12, 2018. Since my daughter is in the military, it was up to my husband and me to make most of the wedding plans. We chose Lillian Gardens. We are so happy that we did! The reception was wonderful; the food was delicious and the D.J. played the music that we had requested. The D.J., Doug Grazley, kept the party going! We had several people tell us that this was the best wedding reception that they had ever attended. Ashley, the owner of the business, gave us wedding planning advice that we really appreciated! She even contacted the individual vendors for us to confirm when they should arrive, etc. She made planning a wedding easy for us! Everyone had a fun time at the reception!

Shannon · Married on 05/05/2018

My wedding shower brunch was held at Lillian Gardens on 4/28 and it couldn’t have been more perfect. The venue is beautiful both inside the house as well as the stunning gardens. The staff members were extremely helpful and the food was delicious. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Paula · Married on 05/04/2018

I loved Ashley! She had beautiful ideas and was beyond fabulous. The catering was delicious. I would highly recommend brides chiding this venue for an unforgettable wedding.

Lillian Gardens 34

Claudia · Married on 04/07/2018

Completely loved all they did, the food was amazingly delicious, the decoration adorablly perfect and all on point, the music right like we wanted, every single flower arrangement so perfect... I seriously loved all they did and recommend without any doubts!

Gregory · Married on 03/31/2018

We had a great experience from the beginning! The entire staff are great and really understand what customer service mean! They are very professional and all around great people! I highly recommend without hesitation to all that are looking at venue and / or making wedding or event plans !!! Ashley the owner is great ! Gregory and Maria

amy · Married on 02/10/2018

This is a fantastic, charming place. Very romantic. Ashley is great to work with.

Mags · Married on 02/10/2018

Always love working with you and your team! You make it easy and make us look good!

JoAnn · Married on 01/20/2018

We had a rehearsal dinner here for my sons wedding. The entire process was painless and easy. Ashley was wonderful! Always answered any inquiries quickly. The venue is beautiful and the food was perfect. I would recommend the Gardens for anyone.

Lillian Gardens 35
    Lillian Gardens 42
    Lillian Gardens 43
    Lillian Gardens 44

Therese · Married on 01/13/2018

Lillian Gardens was the perfect place for our wedding. The house is gorgeous and the ballroom feels so grand, yet it can be intimate. Ashley made all of the planning so easy. She made sure we had considered all of the options and services to make our wedding absolutely perfect. For example, I had not thought about ceremony music and that would have been tragic. Ashley pointed it out and had several options for us. They can work within many different budgets, sizes, and themes. There are several preferred vendors and an in house florist and in house catering. Our fairytale wedding really was a fairytale.

Lillian Gardens 45
    Lillian Gardens 46
    Lillian Gardens 47

Linda · Married on 12/09/2017

Our Rehersal Dinner at Lillian Gardens was superb! Ashley was so professional and her staff couldn’t have been more accommodating. The facility is so lovely and the food was scrumptious! Everyone went above and beyond to make our experience memorable. Thank you Ashley and staff at Lillian Gardens.

Amy · Married on 11/25/2017

Lillian Gardens was so perfect for my daughter’s bridal tea. Ashley and her team are just amazing and made it such an easy process. We could not have been happier with the outcome!!!

Lillian Gardens 48
    Lillian Gardens 49
    Lillian Gardens 50
  • W

Warren · Married on 10/28/2017

Exceptional personal service and attention to detail for our son's rehearsal dinner. Ashley and her staff were excellent. Great location and beautiful venue. I would recommend them to anyone. Warren Drake

Terrie · Married on 10/26/2017

Lillian Gardens was the perfect venue for our son’s rehearsal dinner. Ashley and her staff ensured our guests were taken care of and had a wonderful experience. The home itself is breathtaking, with its elegant features and family centric atmosphere any event is sure to be a hit. The food was sensational. Our guests were raving about how great the low country boil was, everyone left full and satisfied. Being from out of state Ashley made planning the event seamless. She made sure all our needs were met and the entire event was reasonably priced. Lillian gardens is the place to have your event in Newnan, we were very lucky to have found such a place to hold such a meaningful event in our lives. Thank you to Ashley and her staff for all you do.

Lillian Gardens 51
    Lillian Gardens 52

Andie · Married on 10/21/2017

I can not say enough good things about Lillian Gardens. Ashley and her staff were efficient, and professional. From early planning to the night of the event Lillian gardens provided excellent customer service and payed close attention to detail.
    I highly recommend Lillian Gardens.

Lillian Gardens 53

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2017

We had our “perfect” wedding at Lillian Gardens on March 25, 2017.
    The Staff and Decor:
    Julio and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Ashley and the staff at Lillian Gardens. Ashley and her team were extremely professional and provided over the top customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty. It's because of Ashley and the staff at Lillian Gardens that we even had a wedding at all! We had less than three months to plan a wedding that would host 170 guests. With one phone call, Ashley came in and saved the day! Within weeks, her staff put together a portfolio of lovely flowers, décor, linens, etc. Everything was perfectly decorated down to the smallest of details. The decorations, linen, flowers, food, etc. for the ceremony and reception were amazing. and we knew we were in good hands. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely and creative the decorations were...especially the flowers and bouquets, lighting and the arrangements around the aisle! Most importantly, Ashley and the staff at Lillian Gardens made us feel right at home in their venue. We have already recommended Lillian Gardens to our friends!
    The Venue:
    This venue is the epitome of southern charm. It is everything you would want for any wedding theme. The old antebellum home has an amazing ballroom and each room has its own personality. The quaint gardens are perfectly tended too. Everytime you turn around there is something new and beautiful that you may have missed the first time you looked.
    The Food:
    Lillian Gardens has their own in house catering. We were BLOWN away by how wonderful the food was and so were our guests.