Lillian Gardens Reviews

70 | Newnan, GA

70 Reviews for Lillian Gardens

Noel James · Getting married on 06/07/2021

The best choice I could have made

I am a bride who just had my wedding at Lillian gardens. Even in the middle of Covid 19, I have zero complaints. The owner of the venue was my lead coordinator and is a superhero. The price was totally reasonable for what they offer and they streamlined everything. They even have a bridal boutique, it can literally be a one stop shop if you want as they coordinate vendors and have good in house catering. Any issues that arose with vendors or questions I had, all it took was a text to Ashley and everything was resolved. The other staff was kind and doting and the venue is gorgeous. My sister had just gotten married at a place that seemed similar but the experience here was so much smoother. When we needed to move our wedding for Covid we weren't charged a thing, although they would have made our original date work. They changed their own operations to keep our guests safe, serving the buffet with a clear buffer and masks on, checking guest temps, etc. Even though it was a really challenging road getting to our wedding day due to Covid, the day itself was perfect and our guests had a great time. Ashley and her staff made the whole process a lot easier than it could have been and genuinely care. I would recommend this venue to everyone getting married for real if they want the southern vintage charm feel.

Sent on 08/01/2020
  • Emily

Emily Chandler Westergreen · Getting married on 01/03/2021

The most gorgeous paired with an amazing staff!

I recently threw a premiere party for a tv show I was a part of at Lillian Gardens. Ashley and her team were awesome! They were very flexible, accommodating and professional. We held our event in the garden under the twinkling lights, our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the ambiance was! The food was superb, the chef at LG is unbelievable- delicious food that is as beautiful as art. Thanks to everyone at Lillian Gardens for creating the party of the year, that no one can stop talking about!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Carla Rice · Married on 03/13/2020

Amazing Rehearsal Dinner Night for Everyone!

These people were great! They did everything possible to make my son’s and daughter in law’s rehearsal dinner the best! All the guest were coming up to me to let me know what a fantastic place Lillian Gardens was and how lovely everything was!

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Jonathon

Jonathon Djsonus Plummer · Married on 03/11/2020

Super Heros!

This is an absolutely beautiful historic venue in Newnan - The City Of Homes! I was impressed with the level of care they provided for me as a vendor. They went out of their way to make sure I was fed, and refreshed. I can only expect that their care for the clients they serve is top notch based on the quality of service I received as a vendor. I highly recommend this venue for any wedding or special event!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Beck Facility Services · Married on 12/19/2019

Very easy and professional to deal with

Love the facility and courtyard !

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Whitney

Whitney Houze · Married on 11/10/2019

Best decision you'll make after engagement

Lillian Gardens is absolutely wonderful! The venue is beautiful and Ashley (and her whole staff!) create an event that is uniquely your own! My husband and I did not have to worry about a thing the day of our wedding. We got to enjoy our dinner, eat our cake, mingle with all our guests, and dance the night away! There are many wedding packages to choose from and Ashley will work with you to make your event affordable! We could not have picked a more perfect venue/business to help with our special day. If you are looking for the perfect place for your wedding, look no further than Lillian's! They go above and beyond your expectations! I can't wait to use them again in our future!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Madison

Madison Ernst · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Lillian Gardens is truly something special and made our day more amazing than we could have ever imagined! We were lucky enough to host our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception at the venue. From the moment we toured the venue and met the owner Ashley, we knew this was the place we wanted to hold our wedding. The antebellum home venue is truly a dream with the beautiful garden, gazebo and courtyard and stylish inside decor. Our coordinator, Stephanie, was the BEST and I mean the BEST! She truly got our bold vision and made everything come together through our planning sessions and countless email and texts. She was always ready to help with any questions we had and provided great recommendations and ideas. Our big day went off without a hitch and felt like an absolute dream! We received so many compliments from our guests on how special the day was and how great the venue, staff and food was during the event.
    Lillian Gardens provides an awesome all-inclusive package with their recommended vendors (Floral, Catering, Cake, DJ, Officiant, Rentals, etc), who are all GREAT! We received the most amazing service from each of their vendors. This helped with no-stress and FUN planning! We loved having such a special event in our lives at Lillian Gardens. We highly recommend this venue and its staff to anyone looking for a perfect wedding or other event!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Brittany · Married on 10/05/2019

Very nice and flexible

This year there have been so many changes due to Covid 19. We had to reschedule the wedding three different times. But thanks to Lillian Gardens we were able to finally pull it off.
    We had the ceremony and the reception on different days, but after it was all over I am glad that my wedding planner suggested doing that.
    We had a more private time with our families for the ceremony. And a month after that was the reception, which we had time to socialize with our friends.
    I had a Beauty and the Beast theme and Lillian Gardens was really able to bring out the magic for the wedding. Even down to making the teacup watermelon fruit bowl.
    If you ever had a question that needed answering or just needed to change things around Lillian Gardens always responded very quickly.

Sent on 07/21/2020

Craig Mccloskey · Married on 09/06/2019

Love This Place

Everything about our experience at Lillian Garden was awesome. Very well run and managed event venue and staff was so willing to accommodate any needs we had in a very gracious way. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a venue in the area.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy Caldwell · Married on 06/08/2019

Lovely exceptional venue! Dream wedding come true!

I think it’s best if I let my wedding guests summarize how they felt about our daughter’s wedding at Lillian Gardens. Here are a few comments given to us after the wedding! “Wow! I’m still buzzing about that night!” “They knocked it out of the park!” “Where did you find such a cool place?!” “This house is so beautiful!” “Every part of the wedding was so special and fun to be in all parts of the house.” “What a beautiful bridal suite!” “Wow! So many options for photographs!” “The food you served was soooo good!” “The wedding was the hi-light of my summer!” “The flowers were gorgeous.” “Such great drinks and a fun set up!” “You are so lucky to have found this place.” “Beautiful venue and amazing wedding.” I believe that speaks volumes. Ashley and staff provided the venue and service making it the best night of our lives hands down!

Jill Sechrest · Married on 04/26/2019

Working with Ashley and her experienced staff was so enjoyable.

I contacted Lillian Gardens to host our rehearsal dinner. From the beginning,
    the entire staff was so personable and professional to work with. Ashley is like a breath of fresh air. If you give her an idea,
    she just runs with it and most importantly
    follows through. Our time at Lillian Gardens exceeded our expectations. We didn’t want the night to end. Thank you Lillian Gardens for providing a wonderful evening celebrating with friends and family.

Joanna · Married on 03/30/2019

Just. Amazing

Ashley and her staff are amazing. I hate planning and she kept me on track and stress free. My wedding party was blown away with how organized she was down to the tiniest detail. Our wedding was beautiful, even big tough grown men were brought to tears. We didn’t have a dream budget but Lillian Gardens’ packages include basically everything and we had a dream wedding anyway! It was perfect❤️

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Medina · Married on 03/29/2019

Flawless- couldn’t have been more pleased!

I feel like the girls especially Ashley thought of everything before I even knew what was next. Everything went seamlessly perfect. I would highly recommend this venue for the experience alone but the property is magical.

Lisa Leavell · Married on 01/26/2019

Best Party Place

I have rented this venue on two different occasions for Baby Showers! Very pleased both times! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Kellogg · Married on 10/20/2018

Fairytale wedding!

Literally the best experience as a bride!!! The wedding plannners Megan and Ashley made sure my wedding was exactly as I had visioned and more. They took so much upon themselves to make my day as stress free as possible. Whole staff was so sweet and so helpful through the whole process. Dream wedding come true

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Tamie

Tamie Schumann · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding and rehearsal dinner

I just can’t express what an amazing experience I’ve had with the staff and venue. The venue is so beautiful, the staff are so accommodating, and the food was absolutely amazing. I don’t have one negative thing to say. Lillian Gardens is my go to venue for any future event I may have. Thank you, Ashley and staff for providing our family with two beautiful, memorable events.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Ariana

Ariana · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Experience!

I came across Lillian Gardens while looking through Wedding wire. It was definitely God inspired because this venue and Ashley were a God-send. We did the enchanted package and we are so glad we did! We had no stress whatsoever ever as Ashley had vendors picked out for our cake, DJ, florals and other add-ons. The in-house catering was delicious and everyone loved the food! People raved about how organized and fun our wedding was. I also loved how me an my husband got to enjoy our wedding day and the night before because Ashley and Stephanie and her team took care of all our decorating. All we had to do was show up! It certainly was a dream! I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • kelcey

kelcey · Married on 09/15/2018

Our September Wedding

How can I even begin to put into words how amazing our wedding ceremony and reception were at Lillian Gardens? From the first moment I toured the venue with Ashley, I knew that Lillian Gardens was the perfect place to have our wedding. The venue is romantic and sweet and the garden is absolutely beautiful. I was so lucky to have Megan as my coordinator. She answered countless e-mails and texts, walked me through every important detail, and even attended the floral and cake-tasting meetings with us. I seriously felt like I was planning my wedding with a friend over the course of 8 months.

When the day of our wedding finally arrived, Megan had everything so under control to the point that I literally worried about NOTHING! She kept me updated throughout the day and made sure that my hair and make-up artists stayed within our timeline. Ashley repeatedly checked on us and made sure that we had everything we needed in the gorgeous bridal suite. When it was time for the ceremony to begin, Megan stood with my Dad and I as we waited for our turn down the aisle. She has an amazingly calming effect about her and helped ease my nerves.

Minutes after the ceremony ended, the clouds unleashed a literal monsoon. I have never in my life seen decorations and tables moved indoors so quickly. They literally had everything set up by the time my guests walked inside. It was Megan and her quick thinking that literally saved our day! Even with the rain, our reception was perfect! r

I truly cannot say enough good things about Lillian Gardens!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/14/2018

We had our son and now daughter-in-law’s rehearsal dinner at Lillian Gardens. They were so happy with the way everything turned out. I cannot say enough nice things about this venue. Ashley and her staff are a joy to work with. We live out of state and Ashley made time to meet us every time we were in town. She also answered all my questions in a timely fashion and made recommendations for the menu and the decor.

The venue is so beautiful and romantic. We had the BBQ menu and set up the tables out in the garden. Our guests (some from Texas where BBQ is king) commented on how delicious the food was and how much they enjoyed the home and gardens. It was a great start to a wonderful weekend. We would definitely recommend Lillian Gardens for any event!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Laurie · Married on 08/18/2018

Ashley, along with her entire staff were wonderful to work with! My daughters and I hosted a bridal shower brunch at Lillian Gardens and everything was just perfect. The food was absolutely delicious and I received complements galore from our guest.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Santresa · Married on 06/24/2018

Our experience at Lillian Gardens was absolutely AMAZING! My husband and I got married on June 24, 2018! Ashely took care of EVERYTHING!! She made sure that everything was well planned and made sure our big day was perfect! Ashely gives the best advice and she knows what she’s talking about. Everything that I had a question about, she answered before I could even ask. Thank you again so much for all that you did to make our big day PERFECT... you’re the best!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Ann · Married on 06/23/2018

Words can’t express how wonderful our whole experience was with Lilian Gardens. It was great from our first visit all the way through to the wedding. Beautiful venue and staff

Sent on 07/20/2018

Hallie · Married on 06/08/2018

If you are looking for a venue in Georgia, whether it's for a wedding, baby shower, family reunion, or anything... pick Lillian Gardens!!

Megan helped hammer out the details of our wedding package and she could not have been more accommodating. We were on a strict budget, but once everything was put together, I did not feel like we missed out on anything. I met in person multiple times to go over details for the wedding, in addition to reaching out via email. I received responses to all of my questions within hours. Very responsive! I needed help finding vendors for certain services, like our officiant and photographer, and Megan was ready with recommendations that second.

I feel like the professionalism of the Lillian Gardens staff was REALLY put to the test the day of our wedding once buckets of rain fell out of the sky. They moved like a well-oiled machine to take care of our guests and move everything indoors in the blink of an eye. The staff was very kind, graceful, and I could not have asked for a better team. Our bartender took the initiative to save my husband and I the most popular bottle of wine of the evening to take home, and I also think she made it her personal mission to ensure I always had a glass in my hand!

I come from a family that tends to be very particular in their expectations and even they all went home with only positive things to say about the day. I happen to have plenty of friends that are getting married soon or looking to host baby showers. I will always recommend Lillian Gardens because of their flexibility, professionalism, and mission to please. Thank you so much for making our day so special!!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Kristi · Married on 06/06/2018

Lillian Gardens was a beautiful place for a rehearsal dinner. They have done an excellent job restoring the home to create a space for events. The gardens are lovely and the indoor space comfortably seated almost 60 guests. We were able to utilize both the outdoor and indoor spaces. The staff was very easy to work with leading up to the event and during the evening. They were friendly and accommodating to all our needs. They were very patient with our various changes to the menu and numbers. The food was excellent but portions were a little small. Overall, it was a beautiful evening. I would highly recommend this venue for a rehearsal dinner, wedding or any other type event.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Newnan-Coweta Chamber · Married on 05/15/2018

A wonderful experience for everyone.

Sent on 06/19/2018