34 Reviews for Lillian Gardens

Chairs (2)
Tables (2)
Covered Outdoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Bridal Suite (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
33 Lillian Gardens Reviews

We had a rehearsal dinner here for my sons wedding. The entire process was painless and easy. Ashley was wonderful! Always answered any inquiries quickly. The venue is beautiful and the food was perfect. I would recommend the Gardens for anyone.

Photos
Profile Picture JoAnn, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Lillian Gardens was the perfect place for our wedding. The house is gorgeous and the ballroom feels so grand, yet it can be intimate. Ashley made all of the planning so easy. She made sure we had considered all of the options and services to make our wedding absolutely perfect. For example, I had not thought about ceremony music and that would have been tragic. Ashley pointed it out and had several options for us. They can work within many different budgets, sizes, and themes. There are several preferred vendors and an in house florist and in house catering. Our fairytale wedding really was a fairytale.

Profile Picture Therese, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Our Rehersal Dinner at Lillian Gardens was superb! Ashley was so professional and her staff couldn’t have been more accommodating. The facility is so lovely and the food was scrumptious! Everyone went above and beyond to make our experience memorable. Thank you Ashley and staff at Lillian Gardens.

Profile Picture Linda, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Lillian Gardens was so perfect for my daughter’s bridal tea. Ashley and her team are just amazing and made it such an easy process. We could not have been happier with the outcome!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Exceptional personal service and attention to detail for our son's rehearsal dinner. Ashley and her staff were excellent. Great location and beautiful venue. I would recommend them to anyone. Warren Drake

Profile Picture Warren, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lillian Gardens was the perfect venue for our son’s rehearsal dinner. Ashley and her staff ensured our guests were taken care of and had a wonderful experience. The home itself is breathtaking, with its elegant features and family centric atmosphere any event is sure to be a hit. The food was sensational. Our guests were raving about how great the low country boil was, everyone left full and satisfied. Being from out of state Ashley made planning the event seamless. She made sure all our needs were met and the entire event was reasonably priced. Lillian gardens is the place to have your event in Newnan, we were very lucky to have found such a place to hold such a meaningful event in our lives. Thank you to Ashley and her staff for all you do.

Photo for Lillian Gardens Review - Bridal party in the garden.
Photo for Lillian Gardens Review - Groom and bride with family in the dining room.
Profile Picture Terrie, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can not say enough good things about Lillian Gardens. Ashley and her staff were efficient, and professional. From early planning to the night of the event Lillian gardens provided excellent customer service and payed close attention to detail.
I highly recommend Lillian Gardens.

Photo for Lillian Gardens Review - Our family thanks Lillian Gardens for a night to remember!
Profile Picture Andie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our “perfect” wedding at Lillian Gardens on March 25, 2017.
The Staff and Decor:
Julio and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Ashley and the staff at Lillian Gardens. Ashley and her team were extremely professional and provided over the top customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty. It's because of Ashley and the staff at Lillian Gardens that we even had a wedding at all! We had less than three months to plan a wedding that would host 170 guests. With one phone call, Ashley came in and saved the day! Within weeks, her staff put together a portfolio of lovely flowers, décor, linens, etc. Everything was perfectly decorated down to the smallest of details. The decorations, linen, flowers, food, etc. for the ceremony and reception were amazing. and we knew we were in good hands. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely and creative the decorations were...especially the flowers and bouquets, lighting and the arrangements around the aisle! Most importantly, Ashley and the staff at Lillian Gardens made us feel right at home in their venue. We have already recommended Lillian Gardens to our friends!
The Venue:
This venue is the epitome of southern charm. It is everything you would want for any wedding theme. The old antebellum home has an amazing ballroom and each room has its own personality. The quaint gardens are perfectly tended too. Everytime you turn around there is something new and beautiful that you may have missed the first time you looked.
The Food:
Lillian Gardens has their own in house catering. We were BLOWN away by how wonderful the food was and so were our guests.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Stations, Parking, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

Lillian Gardens exceeded our expectations at our September 2017 wedding. The beautiful venue, it's ambience and charm, the amazing staff, the wonderful food, and the incredible organization and communication created an unforgettable wedding experience for us. We are grateful to Ashley and staff. They cared so much about making everything as we envisioned. Their amazing support on wedding day left us care-free, relaxed, and gave us every minute to enjoy the moments and memories we created. We and our guest were given first class care on our special day!

Photo
Profile Picture Tina, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so pleased with the bridal tea we hosted at Lillian Gardens. It was wonderful to work with Ashley....she was so helpful in planning our menu, informing me of all the options available and very open to my ideas also. The venue is so beautiful and the vintage tea was very special. The food was excellent....especially loved the orange cranberry scones and the chicken salad on cinnamon raisin bread! The southern peach punch as a welcome was also a hit! The service was wonderful and the catering staff was so helpful....arranged hydrangeas from my garden into beautiful arrangements! Thank you so much for a wonderful experience....our guests loved it!

Profile Picture Elaine, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers

Ashley and her staff were complete joys to work with! The venue is beautiful, and the food is delicious! I would definitely book another event at this gorgeous historic house!

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my sister's baby shower here for about 20-30 guests and Ashley took care of everything! I didn't have to worry or think about anything and was able to show up and just enjoy our family time. She put a lot of care and thought into our gathering and I am still receiving compliments a month later. It's a beautiful renovated historic home that feels so warm and welcoming! Perfect for family and fun!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great venue. The beautiful home and gardens created a perfect atmosphere for a great evening. Ashley is very pleasant to work with. I received everything I asked for including, great food, flowers, decorations, lighting, and a great piano player. Everything was wonderful. All the guest had a great time!

Profile Picture Beverly, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Customer Service was outstanding...............Ashley and staff were very accommodating and everything was on schedule as promised.
Great venue for small gatherings with beautiful gardens to enjoy.

Profile Picture Pat, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My baby shower was held at Lillian Gardens in August 2016, and everything was spectacular. From the charm of the historic venue to the service executed by Ashley and her team, my friends and family were impressed throughout the entire experience. We loved it so much that we are hosting our wedding celebration there in May 2017. They offer wedding packages for the bride looking to elope with a small, intimate gathering to packages for the bride seeking an over-the-top event for 200 guests. If you are considering booking your special event at Lillian Gardens, don't hesitate to book an appointment with Ashley to check it out. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a cocktail reception at Lillian Gardens on 5/5/17, the evening before our wedding. Even though our wedding wasn't at Lillian Gardens, Ashley and her staff were AMAZING to us - they constantly went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect for us and our guests. Professional, caring, and personable. We absolutely loved everything about the venue and team - highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

If you are looking for 100% commitment to all your needs, look no further. Ashley handled all my worries and needs. My dream for my daughters baby shower came true!

Profile Picture Helen, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ashley and her staff are wonderful! They did a great job hosting our special tea for the Newnan Junior Service League. We had a wonderful time and everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Laura, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would definitely make sure that every wedding during winter months be advised that they should buy weather insurance. Lillian Gardens should vet some vendors to recommend for that service (Progressive, etc.). I would also suggest that perhaps a reminder to bring some light snacks for the groom's quarters would be in order or else offer a package to include that option. Also, for hotels, include Home2Suites as an option and VRBO. There are some great houses for vacation rental in and around Newnan. With advance notice, I may have been able to put my family there instead. Other than that, what could have been a disaster due to weather, turned out to be a wonderful event.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Cheryl, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue and I got rave reviews about my vow renewal ceremony. Kinda thought the baked chicken was bland as an entrée but that is on the restaurant. Can't wait to host another event here.

Profile Picture Cheryl , 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the best experience I have ever had with an event coordinator and venue like this. Ashley and Michelle did an amazing job keeping everything together along with my sanity. Highly recommend for any event

Profile Picture Emily, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We didn't have a wedding but would highly recommend this venue and its wonderful staff.
Ours was a reception after our fathers funeral and we (80 people) arrived :45 before our expected time.....we called ahead and Ashley and the staff were wonderful and accomodating. The bbq lunch buffet was ready early, the food was excellent, and the staff was professional, attentive, personal and warm. I would recommend this Venue and the catering to anyone looking for an elegant event done RIGHT!

Ashley, and the rest of the staff, THANK YOU for making a very difficult time into a memorable time with friends and family. We will always be grateful!

Profile Picture Daina, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

The ladies are so friendly and service oriented that they will take the extra time to make your event a huge success with great ideas catered to your interests.

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

It went perfectly. We thoroughly enjoyed it and had a great time!

Profile Picture Gena, 11/19/16, 1 Review