Lilli Productions Reviews

Lilli Productions View more information

Elisabet Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent!!!!

Sabrina is awesome and I would highly recommend her! She is very patient and responsible, She definitely capture the parts for our wedding that we wanted to and we love our videos! Her prices are reasonable,
    Overall SHE IS AMAZING.
    Brandy G. Married on 07/28/2019

Excellent!!!!

From first getting in touch to receiving our final videos, working with Lilli Productions was absolutely amazing! Sabrina was always very helpful, quick to respond and going the extra mile to make sure everything went right. The videos that we received back were beautiful and super high quality. I would highly recommend Lilli Productions to everyone.
    Melissa Married on 08/11/2018
    Sabrina was so timely in getting our videos edited, very responsive, and they came out wonderfully. I really couldn’t be happier.
  • ashleeville
    Ashlee Married on 06/10/2018
    Sabrina was so fun and very personable. She made it really easy to work with her and she captured our day beautifully. We found Sabrina after we had already booked our photographer so we were a little worried about how they would mesh, but it worked out great! She was collaborative, respectful and very sweet. We were happy that she could capture our day and be a part of it too!

Lilli Productions's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review! I so enjoyed your beautiful wedding! I hope newlywed life is treating you delightfully.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/10/2017

Fantastic!

Working with Sabrina was so much fun! She really did a great job of capturing our special day for us. We couldn't have picked anyone better!
    Nicole Married on 03/04/2017
    Sabrina was the absolute best to work with! Out of everyone we hired to help with our wedding, she was my favorite! She was very professional, sweet, and flexible. The best part is that our wedding videos turned out incredible. They completely exceeded our expectations. She is a joy and I highly recommend her! You won't be disappointed!
    Kaitlyn Married on 12/16/2016
    Succulent Productions was recommended to me through a friend and I couldn't be happier that we went through Sabrina! I got in touch with her super last minute (about a month before my wedding) as I scrambled to find a videographer, and she completely alleviated that stress for me! She met with us for coffee to get to know us a little better and always communicated clearly with me. She kept me updated with the editing process and we got our wedding video back just over a month later. Not only did we love the way our video turned out, but having Sabrina around for our wedding was fun too because she is such a sweet person! I would highly recommend Succulent Productions for anyone looking for fairly priced high quality videography!
    Katie Married on 02/04/2017
    Sabrina is very awesome and I would highly recommend her! She was a student at the U of O when we hired her, so she had to plan around her student schedule, and we really appreciated it! She was very patient and responsive. She worked well with our photographer and definitely capture our vision for our wedding. The highlight reel made us and our friends cry, and we love our other videos! Her prices are more than reasonable, especially for the great quality she provides. Hire her, and you will feel taken care of.