Lilla Bello Reviews

5 | Santa Monica, CA

5 Reviews for Lilla Bello

Lizzie · Married on 07/15/2017

Lilla Bello was recommended by our wedding planner Percy Sales, and working with them was the best experience. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful, as was the chuppah that they created for us. I can't recommend Lilla Bello enough!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Jenn · Married on 10/29/2016

Toby designed the most beautiful bouquet and floral arrangements for my wedding. My guests and I were all blown away. I gave Toby an idea of what I was looking for and she truly outdid herself and perfectly executed my vision. I couldn't recommend Lilla Bello more highly for any special occasion. Thank you for making our big day that much more beautiful and special.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Flowers were one of the most important parts of wedding planning for my husband and I. We wanted them to wow our guests, and to act as natural, gorgeous decor for our venue. Toby and her team delivered! We were super picky, but she was patient and kind, taking time to show us all our options during our initial consultation, and then again when we saw a mock up of our table arrangements a month before the wedding. It was so much fun to play with color and texture, and to learn about flowers from someone so incredibly knowledgeable. On the day of the wedding, Toby delivered flowers I will never forget. Not only were the table arrangements and my bouquet GORGEOUS, but she did a large arrangement that I absolutely loved, as well as an arch of flowers for the ceremony that STUNNED our guests. She also provided peonies for the cake! All in all, I am absolutely thrilled with her work, and can't wait to recommend her to all my friends. <3

Sent on 05/18/2016

Caroline · Married on 10/03/2015

Lilla Bello was an amazing find!!!! Toby was incredible. She was a joy to work with! I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but I knew I wanted texture and color. She put together the most amazing bouquets I could have ever imagined! The center pieces were perfect. Every single touch was carefully thought out! I hope I have another reason in the near future to work with Lilla Bello again!!!! I highly recommend them for any of your flower needs.

Sent on 10/17/2015

sanaz · Married on 07/16/2016

2.8
      2.0

After I signed the paper work - I did not find them accommodating at all -
    My ceremony flowers and bouquets were beautiful -
    My reception a disaster - they left the final assembly to a different vendor - I do not understand how you can be hired for something and leave someone else there to finish it - My guests were turning on the candles - none of the large arrangements were ever put out on the tables - So disappointed !

Sent on 07/19/2016

Lilla Bello's reply:

I am saddened but not all to surprised by this review. We like working with clients who match with our core values, including keeping your word, having integrity and communicating kindly. Sanaz had a big vision for her wedding, but had to pull back more than 50% on the floral due to budgetary restraints. We were more than happy to adjust things as we feel some of our most stunning weddings were also some of our smaller/modest weddings. Sanaz understood the reductions perfectly as she herself sent us images of what she wanted, which we replicated perfectly. As for the 5 tall floral elements (which one small person could carry 2 at a time) - there was a serious wind issue on the rooftop where the reception was being held. The onsite planners and us made the decision that for safety purposes these would be placed once the wind died down. I stand behind this decision and would make it again. This couple threatened us with bad reviews (ahh hem!) and proceeded to dispute nearly 75% of their credit card charges with us which tied us up in endless paperwork for months in order to recover our fee's (which we eventually did). We later found out that this couple disputed the credit card charges with several other vendors. We take tremendous pride how amazing and wonderful our brides have been - and it's always disheartening to have an experience such as this. But luckily, in nearly 14 years, we've only had to endure it this one time...