Liliya Photography Reviews

10 | Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

10 Reviews for Liliya Photography

L · Married on 06/22/2018

Fantastic photography! Liliya's strengths are 1) capturing genuine moments, 2) fostering an enjoyable, stress-free experience, 3) excellent touch-up skills, 4) generosity of time and shots, and 5) flexibility in location and times. Compared to other photographers, Liliya's photographs feel more genuine because we have ended up with beautiful images that are linked to memories of an enjoyable photo shoot (as opposed to photographs of smiling faces that are linked to memories of a frantic photographer with cheesy sayings).

Sent on 06/28/2018

Holly · Married on 06/07/2015

I was lucky enough to have Liliya do my wedding photography. I did a lot of research and knew what I wanted but also knew I had a limited budget. That was probably the best vendor I could have chosen for my wedding. Everyone loved my photos! Will definitely go to her for future family, maternity, anything else I wanted or needed done. Thank you so much for the memories you have provided me and my family!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Bea · Married on 05/16/2015

It was a pleasure working with Liliya for our daughter's wedding this past spring. She did a wonderful job and I would recommend her heartily! Liliya was very professional and kept us on our toes regarding the shot-lists and was gracious during the wedding/reception to remind us about specific photos that needed to be taken before she had to leave. The photos turned out beautifully and we still receive compliments about the lovely style and professional look to them. Liliya made our daughter and son-in-law's day look dazzling. I always tear up whenever I look at them.

Sent on 09/12/2015

My husband and I absolutely LOVE our pictures!! Lilya has an amazing gift for capturing the feel of a moment and not just the image. And not only were the pictures beautiful, but her editing is gorgeous; the photos seem to glow.

She was very flexible with us, and was very kind even when this scatter-brained bride didn't respond to emails or texts when I should have. (Sorry, Lilya! ;)

I would choose her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Christi · Married on 10/12/2013

I looked and looked for photographers in the Carmel/Monterey area and keep finding the same thing....either overly priced for what you get or "so/so" pictures (nothing that stood out to me)......until I found Liliya. She was very responsive, reliable and took great pics. I hired her on the spot and I have to say that the past 2 yrs. I have attended 10 weddings and each bride has said "I was disappointed with my pics". Everyone who has seen my pics has said they were the BEST pictures they have seen. I am so happy with my pics. She captured my wedding perfectly and HIGHLY recommend her. You will not be dissapointed!!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Liliya Photography's reply:

Thank you Christi! I'm flattered! It was my honor! You two are so special. :)

Ana · Married on 08/09/2013

I was on a very tight budget for our wedding and Liliya worked with us to build a package that would work with us. I was very pleased with her services, she made us feel very comfortable and she knew exactly where to take us at our venue to capture great piks. We were very happy with our piks, we continue to get compliments on how great they turned out. I would highly recommend Liliya.

Sent on 09/09/2015

I loved Liliya! She was great because she made sure the pictures we wanted taken were taken care of, and she worked from the moment she arrived, remaining calm and professional. She was also so nice and a wonderful presence on our day (though she did keep hidden to get the natural, candid shots we really wanted)!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Beth · Married on 12/29/2012

I can hardly believe it’s been 3 years since Liliya captured out wedding – I still frequently look through our photos as a perfect reflection of that special day! Liliya was very intentional about making sure she knew which moments we most wanted captured and while NEVER being obstructive she was always “there” to capture each unique scene.
    Her quality and efficiency are invaluable, and yet her prices are beyond reasonable. I would (and have!) recommend her to anyone looking to get married in Monterey County. I think my only regret was that I had a rather short engagement and no opportunity to take engagement photos with her!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Robin · Married on 09/22/2012

Liliya shot our Pacific Grove wedding and we couldn't be happier. She is affordable, professional, and has an eye for the perfect candid moments. I would totally recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Liliya is a young and very talented photographer. We have had 2 photo sessions and look forward to working with her in future ones. I would recommend her without any hesitation. Quality, creativity and flexibility are her key strengths.

Sent on 09/17/2015